Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmychu said:
I will be sad if Flack ever takes out any anger or frustration on Danny. :( I can't see him doing that, ever. Danny did that to him in On the Job, I know, but Flack seems to be so much stronger emotionally than Danny is, ya know? Moreoever, Flack never snapped back at Danny in that diner scene, not even after Danny adamantly objected to Flack's reassurances and even banged the table with a fist.

Yeah, Danny can be a brat sometimes, and Flack really seems to put up with it. But I wonder if Flack's got a breaking point--especially if he's not reaping the benefits of Danny's company, if you know what I mean. ;) Danny being a brat and yet giving it up for Flack when Flack wants him (i.e., all the time :lol: ) is one thing. But Danny calling Flack when he needs emotional support and then turning around and letting some country wench screw him on a pool table? Flack might be a great guy--the best guy, even--but if he's not reaping the benefits of being so devoted and adoring, I could see him getting snippy, even with his beloved Danny. Of course, all that would go out the window at the slightest hint of danger to Danny--hence Flack's rapid pursuit when the suspect ran and Danny chased him.

So, no, I can't see Flack taking it out on Danny ... but I can see him taking it out on other people. Probably all the poor perps who are unfortunate enough to get caught by him. :lol: Flack already proved that in the season four premiere. (Boy, was he hot as a prowling tiger or what.)

Yeah, Flack was pissier than I've seen him since..."Trapped" when he interrogated Linda Cortez knowing that she was part of the reason his Kinkapoodle was locked in a panic room, away from him. There was an underlying anger to his actions in the premiere, an intensity. Maybe he's pissy about seeing Danny dragged off by Lindsay...and realizing that Danny had slept with her.

And me bringing some lulz to the thread:

401mac02ff6.jpg

You can see a few more here.

:lol: Reason #101 not to mess with Flack's Kinkapoodle. He will scale railings if need be. :lol:

^That's a good question--I don't know. It seems too frequent to be just happenstance. Flack pretty much ignores or dismisses her on most occasions, and when he does speak to her, there's an undercurrent of irritation in his voice (like when she did the flower spiel). It's open to interpretation, but I've definitely noticed it. And now that she's with Danny? Open dislike seems to be a possibility, if just for the shitty way she treated Danny--whom Flack obviously thinks the world of--before (and after? ) they got together.
I think Flack thinks Danny's too good for Lindsey. After all, Danny was the one who did something to somehow hook-up with her (the dinner "date", heck even the ride home in CotP). And there she goes brushing him off. Only to jump him. She did jump him, right? He told her that he'll pay off the bet come his next paycheck but she wanted something "better". Psh...

When Flack talks to her, it's usually irritation or matter-of-factly (with the water tank). The flower spiel, my friend noticed, "Cate, did Flack roll his eyes at Lindsey?!" Hmmm... I have to check that. :lol:

-why did Danny take it so far?
He needs to regain his keep. He's been underused, misused and became OOC for the whole season, "Snow Day" was his last chance to redeem himself.

I will be sad if Flack ever takes out any anger or frustration on Danny. I can't see him doing that, ever. Danny did that to him in On the Job, I know, but Flack seems to be so much stronger emotionally than Danny is, ya know? Moreoever, Flack never snapped back at Danny in that diner scene, not even after Danny adamantly objected to Flack's reassurances and even banged the table with a fist.
Although it's interesting to see if Flack does that -- take it out on Danny. But well.... it'll turn into a Danny issue rather than continue a Flack issue lol. Still, it's a different side of Danny if he stays his ground and listens and you know, won't be broken up with Flack lashing out at him.

^If Flack did take out his anger on Danny (and I agree it's a big if), I wonder how Danny would react? I think he'd be pretty hurt--he's so much more emotional and a million times more sensitive than Flack. I'd love to see him stand his ground and ask Flack what was eating at him, but something tells me that Danny would be supremely hurt and just kind of withdraw or go off looking wounded. And then of course Flack would probably feel supremely guilty, because he really does adore his baby.

But I do agree that it's a long shot that Flack would take his frustrations out on Danny. No matter what's going on, he treats Danny like the most important thing in the world. *thinks of On the Job and RSRD and smiles*

I actually could see Flack getting angry with Danny. He might be a patient guy and he adores Danny and always showed support and was understanding. But the situation is kind of different now. In OTJ for example Danny was in a really crappy situation and obviously had problems to deal with it. But now he is screwing around with Monroe. He isn’t doing himself a favor, and it was his own choice to get involved with her. It must be really frustrating for Flack to see Danny in this ‘relationship’, in which he will finally get hurt. And I think, seeing how Flack used to react to the cowgirl, he knows very well that she is egoistic and self-centered, and that Danny won’t become happy with her. It must be quite difficult for Flack to see that Danny would choose such a person over him, for what ever reason he had, especially after he was always there for Danny and didn’t get a lot back in return. I have no doubt that Flack still loves Danny, but in the way it is right now, I could see him getting angry, and I could see him confronting Danny.
Danny would be hurt, because he probably wouldn’t expect Flack to get angry towards him. I agree that Danny probably wouldn’t stand up to Flack. I guess he would kind of react like in Crime and Misdemeanor when he clashed with Mac. And yes, Flack would feel horrible. :(

And I have to agree, they are quite frustrating… :(

I can't see Don taking it out on Danny. He knows him to well, & he knows something like that could break him. But I could see Don cutting Danny off. No more hanging, no more talking, cut down to job matters. And that I think would hurt Danny more than he realizes.

Just made this... What on earth is Danny flashing?? Wasn't he supposed to be flashing the tunnel thingy.. :p

shot0025im1.jpg

^Awww, cute. Flack will even brave a bright flashlight to look at his Kinkapoodle. I love how the minute Danny steps up, Flack angles his body towards him. Stella knows she's lost any chance at having a meaningful conversation with Flack. :lol:

To keep things on a lighter note...we know Flack is totally crazy about his Danny. But...the man also loves his food. I mean really loves his food. :devil: So with that in mind, a few dilemmas for our man Flack. Which would he choose?

Brunch at the Plaza Hotel...or spending the morning in bed with Danny?

Getting one of those great hot dogs with the works on it...or taking Danny to an art museum?

Having a steak in front of Letterman...or listening to Danny go on and on about the latest art history text he's been reading?

Leaving Danny at a baseball game to go get a hot dog and beer because the damn vendors aren't coming by...or ignoring his growling stomach and staying by Danny's side in case someone hits a home run and Danny jumps into his arms?

Eating a footlong sub with onions and not getting any Kinkapoodle lovin' for a day...or forgoing the sub and getting to make out...and more :devil: with Danny for the afternoon?

Ultimately, which does Flack love more? Food or his Kinkapoodle??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh my, Flack ... choosing between Danny and food?! Say it isn't so! :eek: :lol: Alright, here I go with the answers:

1. Brunch at the Plaza Hotel...or spending the morning in bed with Danny?

Ahh, Flack will give the excuse of, "C'mon, the dawn will be beautiful this mornin'! Wake up early so we can see it! Andthenwecanmakesweetloveasthesunrises." Then, they will go eat after a nice round or three. :lol:

2. Getting one of those great hot dogs with the works on it...or taking Danny to an art museum?

Flack is a cunning man. He'll run outside and get one to eat while Danny is mesmerized by a John Singer Sargent painting inside the museum.

3. Having a steak in front of Letterman...or listening to Danny go on and on about the latest art history text he's been reading?

Oooh, this is a tough one. Danny is a cunning man too, and can totally tell when Flack isn't listening to him. :lol: Perhaps Flack's tactic is that he'll do the horizontal tango with Danny so many times that Danny is too tired to even talk and they'll just lounge on the couch while watching Letterman. And Flack will get to eat his steak, and maybe spoonfeed Danny some while he's at it. :D

4. Leaving Danny at a baseball game to go get a hot dog and beer because the damn vendors aren't coming by...or ignoring his growling stomach and staying by Danny's side in case someone hits a home run and Danny jumps into his arms?

Oooh, the questions are getting harder. I ... hmmm, Flack no can think of tactic for this one. He man of sacrifice, he stay by Danny's side until game over, then he gorge himself on hotdogs and take Danny home for lovey-lovey. :devil:

5. Eating a footlong sub with onions and not getting any Kinkapoodle lovin' for a day...or forgoing the sub and getting to make out...and more with Danny for the afternoon?

:lol: :lol: :lol: It took me a moment to realize why Flack wouldn't get any loving from Danny after eating a sub like that. Ah, this is the toughest one! Perhaps Flack is investing in excellent breathmints? :lol:

Kimmychu said:
Oh my, Flack ... choosing between Danny and food?! Say it isn't so! :eek: :lol:

I know, right? Flack's worst nightmare! :lol: Can't you just see him sitting there with a big, juicy hot dog that he's about to bite into, and Danny comes in wearing absolutely nothing except the harness saying, "If you want to try this out, you gotta come now, Don!"??? Poor Flack! The torment, the torment. :lol:

Alright, here I go with the answers:

Ahh, Flack will give the excuse of, "C'mon, the dawn will be beautiful this mornin'! Wake up early so we can see it! Andthenwecanmakesweetloveasthesunrises." Then, they will go eat after a nice round or three. :lol:

Heh, yeah, Flack would totally find a way to fit it all into the schedule--several rounds with his Kinkapoodle and then several courses at that brunch. :lol:

2. Getting one of those great hot dogs with the works on it...or taking Danny to an art museum?

Flack is a cunning man. He'll run outside and get one to eat while Danny is mesmerized by a John Singer Sargent painting inside the museum.

Ooooh, sneaky! And clever. He'd better not get mustard on one of those fugly ties, less his sharp Kinkapoodle notice! :eek:

3. Having a steak in front of Letterman...or listening to Danny go on and on about the latest art history text he's been reading?

Oooh, this is a tough one. Danny is a cunning man too, and can totally tell when Flack isn't listening to him. :lol: Perhaps Flack's tactic is that he'll do the horizontal tango with Danny so many times that Danny is too tired to even talk and they'll just lounge on the couch while watching Letterman. And Flack will get to eat his steak, and maybe spoonfeed Danny some while he's at it. :D

Danny is clever, and we know how he likes to talk, so Flack might have to hear a little about that textbook before he gets into Danny's pants, lest Danny smell a trick and hit Flack over the head with said tome. However, once Flack has his way with Danny--several times over :devil: --I'm sure he can get Danny to watch Letterman with him while he chows down on his steak. I could totally see him feeding Danny a few pieces...and then Danny would fall asleep on his chest while they watch the show. Such a cute image--and one that would turn big, tough, gruff Flack into a puddle of goo. :D

4. Leaving Danny at a baseball game to go get a hot dog and beer because the damn vendors aren't coming by...or ignoring his growling stomach and staying by Danny's side in case someone hits a home run and Danny jumps into his arms?

Oooh, the questions are getting harder. I ... hmmm, Flack no can think of tactic for this one. He man of sacrifice, he stay by Danny's side until game over, then he gorge himself on hotdogs and take Danny home for lovey-lovey. :devil:

Danny's team had better score some home runs so Flack can reap the benefits of holding out for those sweet hot dogs! I can just see him buying 3 or 4 and just stuffing them into his mouth one after another while Danny laughs at him. Of course, after having his hot dogs, Flack would want dessert, and we know who his favorite dessert is. :devil: ;)

5. Eating a footlong sub with onions and not getting any Kinkapoodle lovin' for a day...or forgoing the sub and getting to make out...and more with Danny for the afternoon?

:lol: :lol: :lol: It took me a moment to realize why Flack wouldn't get any loving from Danny after eating a sub like that. Ah, this is the toughest one! Perhaps Flack is investing in excellent breathmints? :lol:

Alas, poor Flack. This might be the one dilemma he just can't overcome. :( I love onions, but there's no breath mint yet in existence that is strong enough to overcome onion breath. Sorry, Flack, I'm sure that would have been one delicious sub. But I'm sure getting to enjoy his Danny all afternoon--and evening, too...after all, Flack's a horny bastard :devil: ;) --will be worth the sacrifice. :lol: :devil:

Easy : spending the morning in bed with Danny They are not morning persons so they need the best start they can get. :devil:

I'm with Kimmychu, Don is a creative man. :lol: He'l find a way of having both.

Ouch! Steak + Letterman vs Danny? Sorry Danny! He'll just have to read some more art history and wait for the show to end. :p

Again, Don is a creative man. I'm sure he'll buy some food before the game and he'll survive a couple of hours without having to leave Danny alone. ;)

A whole day without Kinkapoodle lovin'?? :eek: No way! No sub is worth that. This is an easy win for Danny! :lol:

Leaving Danny at a baseball game to go get a hot dog and beer because the damn vendors aren't coming by...or ignoring his growling stomach and staying by Danny's side in case someone hits a home run and Danny jumps into his arms?
I love this! :lol: Remember the baseball case in season1, when the guy kissed the other guy, they were flashed on the big screen hahahahah....

If Flack did take out his anger on Danny (and I agree it's a big if), I wonder how Danny would react? I think he'd be pretty hurt--he's so much more emotional and a million times more sensitive than Flack. I'd love to see him stand his ground and ask Flack what was eating at him, but something tells me that Danny would be supremely hurt and just kind of withdraw or go off looking wounded. And then of course Flack would probably feel supremely guilty, because he really does adore his baby.
Danny has the ability to make every issue a "Danny issue" haha. But it's interesting how that could pan out. How would it be when the tables are turned. I mean, it's a chance for Danny to show how much Flack means to him.

Maybe Flack can start eating one end of the sub while Danny works on the other end. Or... Danny can work on another weenie altogether :devil:

Flack would never choose food over Danny, but he might hesitate, and Danny wouldn't miss that. :lol: Even the idea that he'd prefer a hotdog to his kinkapoodle would make Danno pout, and poor Don would end up hurtin' for a while. :p

As for the sub with onions--at some point, Don would have to get his onion fix, no matter how much he loves his Danny. They'd just have to, ah, avoid kissing that night. There are ways to do this, and I'm sure Don is more than familiar with them. :devil:

Fay, this is your fault. :p

Think of a waterbed.

Between Danny and Flack, who do you think is most likely to own one? What would it look like and how do you think it will perform when *ahem* the guys are performing? :devil:

It looks like Danny trumped food, just by a smidge. :lol: Smart man, Flack. Getting loving from a sexy Kinkapoodle is worth sacrificing oniony-eats now and then. :lol:

Oooh, waterbed! I guess I could see Danny having one with his fancy apartment. I think Flack would hate it though. He does not want to worry about seasickness or boat rocking when he's sailing the good ship Danny. ;) :devil:

Between Danny and Flack, who do you think is most likely to own one?

Danny all the way! Flack would never go for something so weird. But Danny is nuts enough! :p And I think Flack would freak out about the bed ( what if we break it Danno??? ) at first, but he will end up loving to love Danny in it! :D

We need more pics! You know I just had to make HR caps of this scene. :lol:

Hey all,

First all thanks for the caps. I'm a newbie to the D/F ship.

As for Faylinn's questions: I guess you could say I've loved them as a pair from a distance for a bit. I guess for me it was last season I think with the infamous kinkapoodle scene. I watched that and went whoa there is chemistry here. I watched that scene a couple of times. After that I started watching other little things. OTJ is a great episode as well. I love how Don rushes to Danny's side. Don is very protective of Danny. There is such an ease between them that isn't forced at all unlike Lindsey and Danny. I can't stand Lindsey at all.

Anyone else's heart flutter when Don rushed over to make sure that Danny and Hawkes were o.k. I loved Don wanting to make sure that Danny was o.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back