Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Althea! :D

If only the pool table worked for me. Unfortunately, it has been forever tainted by the accident. Make it a couch! Or, uh, a new bed! The springs were worn out in the last one. :devil:

I'm also slightly tempted to throw something at Kimmy for the sole reason that one my teachers probably thinks I approve of slavery thanks to her! :lol: :lol: I was sitting in class today, and the teacher was using some slavery book for an example (I don't know, I wasn't paying attention :D) and the second she said cookie, I immediately thought of that D/F and Lindsey macro that Kimmy made on her slash lj and laughed out loud.

Eeeeep! Kimmy I love the DF fanart! I love your DF fan art too... in fact I don't think anyone would be complaining if a few more like those made their way into this thread now and again. ^_^

Can you imagine the staring that would have gone on if Danny had stripped down in front of Flack in the locker room???

OMG, hell I'd drool. And Don would be just sitting there, handing Danny a new shirt or folding Danny's soiled one.

roximonoxide -- I can't stop looking at your banner............

Oh the motorcycle picture reminded me of something my classmate said about having a motorcycle:

Friend: Ah... the steel between my legs.....

:devil:

Hehehe, I'm glad you guys liked the Japanese Danny/Flack fanart! :) The only reason I managed to find them was because I came across a Chinese blog that linked to Japanese CSI:NY slash fansites.

There's another one called Paradise Paranoia. (Hehe, there ya go, poison_girl. ;)) It has some fantastic Danny/Flack and Danny/Mac art. It even has what I think is one of the best Japanese Danny/Flack comics I've ever seen yet ... but unfortunately you guys are gonna have to browse that website for yourselves to see it because it's *ahem* hella more than PG-13. :devil: ;) It's worth it, trust me.

And if that wasn't enough to get you happy jumpy, the artist of that Japanese Danny/Flack comic was extremely nice and translated said comic into English just for us English readers! :D :D :D You can read it here.

Faylinn said:
Danny is so tightly-strung that it's probably nice to be able to watch him when he's still and relaxed. Flack probably sneaks a chance to kiss his eyelids or toy with his hair--you know, the kind of thing Danny would tease him about if he was awake.

Awwwwwwwww, that is indeed sweet. :) Do you guys think Flack was unhappy then when Danny shaved his hair so short in season three? Kinda hard to play with half-inch short hair. :lol:

As for the motorcycle picture--is Danny not happy with the idea of having to ride on the back?

:lol: Yeah, I think that's why Danny looks so miffed in the drawing too. Either that or Flack just suggested that Danny sit in front and on his lap. :devil: :devil: :devil: Bouncy ride!

Top41 said:
Well, you know Flack wants to go to Kinkapoodle heaven early and often on Valentine's Day, and maybe even score one of those sweet coupon books where Danny promises to do a striptease for him or wear no underwear to work one day.

... that is hoooot. :devil: A sex coupon book! Ingenious. I must keep that in mind. :devil:

I mean, did anyone really think Danny bought that fancy pool table or motorcycle for himself???

:lol: True, true! He clever, get Flack to pay for the expenses and Flack gets to ... reap the benefits nightly. :devil: :devil: :devil:

And hello, althea! :D How lovely to finally see you here! Indeed, Flack will so ride fast just to get Danny to wrap his arms around his waist. :lol:

Awww, Distraction, that is a wonderful icon! :) The lighting is so romantic, like they're sitting close together and they're sharing an intimate moment in front of a candlelight. Awwwww.

Persona said:
I was sitting in class today, and the teacher was using some slavery book for an example (I don't know, I wasn't paying attention) and the second she said cookie, I immediately thought of that D/F and Lindsey macro that Kimmy made on her slash lj and laughed out loud.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey! It's not my fault! Blame her for eating the cookie. :p

roximonoxide said:
I love your DF fan art too... in fact I don't think anyone would be complaining if a few more like those made their way into this thread now and again. ^_^

My fanart is WAY too not-safe-for-work to ever be posted here. :devil: Heheheh, ya know what, I think I'll post a few more D/F fanart made by Chinese and Japanese fans!

dancowboyshe0.jpg

Yes. That is Danny in a cowboy suit. :lol: And yes, that's Flack in the background choking ... somebody with a lasso. :lol:

dannursent9.jpg

That's Danny in a nurse costume for Halloween. No, really. :devil: He also has a cat tail because it's very popular among Chinese D/F fans that Danny's the 'kitty' while Flack's the 'great, big dog' who protects Danny.

donvampaw1.jpg

And here's Flack as a vampire for Halloween!

If you liked this artist's work, go here to see more. It's in Chinese though.

Awwww, love the art! :D And Danny is a sex kitten to Flack's big, strong protective dog? Yes, I can definitely see that. :devil:

And in that other pic, I totally expect Flack to lasso himself a Kinkapoodle. :devil: ;)

althea, welcome to the ship!!! :D It's great you've come out of lurkdom! :D And roxmonoxide, with that sexy, sexy banner of yours, we really should see you here more often, too. :D poison_girl, I love your new avatar!!! :D And the one you made, Distraction--so adorable! :D All of these cute new D/F banners and avatars...well, they make this board an even happier place to post. :cool:

Fay, I think you've got a good point--Danny probably doesn't have to persuade Flack to buy him anything. Flack dotes on his Kinkapoodle, and picks up on any little hint Danny drops. Remember in "Necrophilia Americana" when Danny mentioned golfing and Flack immediately jumped on that, asking "You want to go golfing?" or something like that? The man is acutely tuned into anything his Kinkapoodle utters. It's really pretty damn adorable. :D

Yeah, I think that's why Danny looks so miffed in the drawing too. Either that or Flack just suggested that Danny sit in front and on his lap. Bouncy ride!
Not when there's something anchoring him in place. :devil:

Oh I love "Necrophilia Americana" for that reason -- the golf thing. Flack joked about going golfing and Danny didn't even bat an eyelid. :lol:

Necrophilia Americana is a wonderful episode for Danny/Flack interaction. :D Not even a few seconds into their case, they're already complimenting each other on their clothes and shoes! And even the compliments themselves are very ... insinuating. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Flack: If I had your shoes, I'd be all set.

So many ways to read that, really. Oh, Flack, were you trying to ask Danny something else? :devil: ;)

Flack asking Danny whether he wanted to talk over a game of golf was so good. :D :D :D Think about it, Flack practically asked Danny out on a date in canon! :devil: ;) And Danny didn't turn him down, did he?

csicapsdannyandflack3lc2.jpg

Hey, Flack, fantasizing about polishing Danny's golf club and balls, maybe? :devil: :devil: :devil:

^Oh not to mention what Flack said, "It could be worse. Could be their names in a heart...."

And he said that while his eyes followed Danny!

Necrophilia Americana is a good epi for the boys, when Flack is standing at the crime scene and Danny comes along he says something like "I see they sent out the big guns" :devil: If that's not innuendo then I don't know what is.

I just rewatched Necrophilia Americana. Those two really had a lot of complicity during all episode, but more at the begguining. I still love more the bar scene at Comes Around- Thay're not only cute together, in that momment they're both wanting and needig each other to show support after finding themselves helpless trying to help Mac.

Thanks for those links, Kimmy. Very bad for me I have no idea of chinese nor japanesse.

Flack so wanted to go on a golfing date with Danny in NA. That was obvious, and so cute! :D Flack clearly wasn't *quite* as focused on the case as he should have been...when Danny mentioned golfing, Flack was thinking about getting his Kinkapoodle out on a date, not on the case. Awwww, Flack's so obvious sometimes, which is just too cute. :D

And the bar scene in "Comes Around" was cute, too. I love how Danny was waiting patiently for Flack--clearly he called Flack, and well, like Flack does when Danny calls, Flack dropped everything to meet him. And then it was so cute to see Flack complimenting him/joking with him about what he said on the stand! One of the things I love about them is how apparent it is that Flack just finds Danny adorable. :D

Top41 said:
One of the things I love about them is how apparent it is that Flack just finds Danny adorable.

df32302ge1.jpg

df32303qt9.jpg

df32311qg6.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, Flack. Why do you bother hiding your feelings from Danny? You already show it clear as day on your handsome face! And look at Danny's little smile! He totally knows Flack is looking at him that way and he loves it!

Just go on that golfing date already -

... hey, guys? Do you realize that Flack asked Danny out for a game of golf ... and Eddie and Carmine really did go for a game of golf together?! :D :D :D How sweet is that?!

Flack is so damn smitten! I love how it shows in his face whenever he's around Danny. The man just gets this goofy expression on his face, and his eyes light up. He's so focused on Danny.

OK, I haven't even seen it yet, but I read Fay's transcript and WOW!!! One, Flack is there to save and protect Danny yet again!!! Seriously, the man should have a cape because he is so Superman to Danny's Lois Lane! :lol: And while we're at it, I think he's earned himself more than a few trips to Kinkapoodle heaven, so just give it up, Danny. Right now. :p And I love that Flack is going to tell Danny he needs to stop blaming himself. Flack is always there for Danny and always knows the right thing to say to his Danny.

Flack needs a cape, yes. To complete the get up, the underwear worn over the leggings maybe? :devil:

In "CA", Flack went into the bar and sought Danny out from the crowd. :D

Guys, have you seen the preview for episode 13?! :D :D :D I wish it was uploaded somewhere so I can view it and save a copy for myself!

Thanks to Fay's transcript of the preview in the spoiler thread, I've had some thought about what might possibly happen in the upcoming episode. I'll concentrate on the Danny/Flack scenes. ;) ... According to the spoilers we have, Danny asks Lindsay to take his shift, and it seems he doesn't explain why to her which means that he's still dismissive towards her in the episode. Flack will probably realize something's up when he finds out about Lindsay taking over Danny's shift and Danny just up and going without reason. The wonderful thing here is that it seems Flack knows Danny so well that the slightest change in Danny's routine is enough to alert him to any kinka-poodle danger. :D ;) ... As for Flack breaking and entering Danny's apartment, do you guys think he saw some news on Danny's computer about Ollie out on bail or freed from his robbery charges? Maybe Flack will then think Danny's out to get Ollie and chase down Danny before the guy does something stupid and ruin his life. :eek: ... And finally, based on the preview for the episode, Flack's going to be there with his gun brandished when Rikki confronts Ollie and tries to shoot the guy! :eek: Danny's standing in front of Ollie to stop Rikki from committing murder, but in the preview, there's a gunshot too. :eek: If Flack shoots Rikki, then there's no way it's Rikki Danny's waiting for at the end of the episode. Even if it's Rikki who fires her gun and Danny manages to tackle her or something, would she still be the one Danny's waiting for? Wouldn't she be arrested for attempted murder? I just can't see Flack or Danny letting Rikki off due to their professional obligations as police officers ... And Danny in his apartment, waiting for someone, drinking beer, relaxed and watching TV, and then smiling when he hears a knock on his door? Yeah. I totally think it's Flack Danny's waiting for. :D

Damn, long post is looooooong. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back