Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, I dunno, Kimmy...

I don't know about that--we know that Lindsay covers for Danny, but not necessarily that he asks her to take his shift...Unless I missed something.

That could very well be it, although maybe it's not that Flack thinks Danny is going after Ollie, just that something could happen--yeah, I don't make sense. :p

I dunno, that seems like it's just meant to get you interested--remember the preview for "The Thing About Heroes", where it seemed like Danny would open the door and get shot? Turns out it wasn't anything like that when the episode aired. So yeah, I'm not convinced that anybody in that scene fires a weapon--the sound could be from the murder(s) that are being investigated or something. Since it wasn't showing what happened when the gun went off, you never know. But of course, it could be someone firing a gun in that scene. Either way, I'm curious to see who he's waiting for. I'm not sure it would be Flack, much though I might like it to be, because we know that they've already talked at that point. Maybe, with the title about 'Family', he's waiting for Louie. I doubt they'd mention him offhand like that, but hey, you never know. ;)

2. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Maybe he was waiting Flack after all. There is a possibility that both of them had an argument because Flack 'dared' to get into Danny's apartament and getting into his bussines, because Nikki was something Danny felt he needed to mend alone. After that maybe both parted angry at each other and Danny was expecting Flack to come over to him to apologize or something. This is just another theory

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I doubt Flack would shoot Rikki unless he actually thought she was going to shoot Danny. Then, yeah, he'd gun her down, because I think Flack would kill anyone to protect Danny. :lol: But unless he thought that was going to happen, I don't think he would because he'd know how that would devastate Danny. I also don't see him arresting her either. I think Flack would want to, but Danny would probably plead with him, and, well, since when had Flack ever been able to refuse his Danny? While I love the idea of Danny waiting for Flack at the end of the episode, I still think it's Rikki. I think Rikki and what happened with Ruben are supposed to come between Danny and Lindsay, and unless the writers are going to have Flack confess his love (could the man be any more obvious? :lol: :lol: :lol: ), I think Danny is going to push Lindsay away and get closer to Rikki. Of course, I don't see him pushing Flack away, so it's still a win in my book. ;) And how sweet is it that Flack is so concerned about him and tells him he needs to stop blaming himself? Danny needs someone like that, someone who loves him and knows how to rein him in when need be. No matter what, 413 is going to be a great D/F episode. :D

Was that one big spoiler box or what??? :lol:

Non-spoilery, wanna bet Flack wrote DF + DM in a heart in the concrete in NA? :lol:

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the input, guys! I always love hearing varying thoughts on the matter. Just makes me wanna watch episode 13 more than ever!!! :D

You mean ... like this?

[​IMG]

Okay, it's not in a heart but it's close enough, right? :lol:

How about a sand version?

[​IMG]

I'm sure Danny and Flack have gone to the beach a few times (nude beach?!) and Flack probably wrote that once or twice to rile Danny up and make Danny chase him through the waves.

While naked. :devil: :devil: :devil:

(Sand up buttcrack = Not so nice though. :lol:)

5. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Yeah!Yeah!The love of the Danny and Flack eternity will not by bury!I all along believe deeply they have the love,be like you similar!
    Er Kimmychu me at over here look your article :<The Way to a Man’s Heart>
    Although most I do not understand,But I discover, you and me the same believe Danny and Flack all along have love.Because you Use the plot in the CSI NYseason4,depict their love.I also am similar,recent once is CSI NY season4-10,however the content have some Mess .Final outcome:The Flack by the Mac reave,The Danny in the Flack apartment The penitence weep (Is a 3P article,Mac love Flack,Danny also love Flack.)Purpose:For the sake of the revenge Danny and that bimbo relation^_^ :p :p :p
    I know, your that article write very romantic!I how hope your article can morely by translate into Chinese!!!

I bet, the Danny for the Flack striptease all to nothing will is thus !!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Oh!My photo album upgraded, http://photo.sina.com.cn/CSINY

6. Top41

^Oh my!!! If Danny did a striptease for Flack in that dress, Flack probably would have just ripped it off him. Danny might be adorable and all, but even he can't pull off a dress. :lol:

I love the hearts in the sand and concrete with their initials.

This thread needs a little reviving! :eek:

One more thought on 413 for those reading spoilers...(the promo is up in the NY spoiler thread, btw, courtesy of 1CSIMfan!)...

The tone of Flack's voice when he says, "You've got to stop blaming yourself" is so soft and loving it's just damn romantic. Danny kind of drops his head and Flack is just looking at him, so clearly in love. I can't wait to see the scene!!! :D :D :D Flack should just take Danny into his arms. I'd say Flack should confess his feelings for Danny right then and there, but no matter how crazy Flack is about Danny, he's not going to make it about what he wants, of course. ;)

And some non-spoilery discussion...I was thinking about Danny and Flack's favorite things, and I came up with a few ideas...

Flack's favorite things:

1. Sex with Danny (duh ;) )
    2. A big steak dinner, followed by dessert...preferrably eaten off the body of his Kinkapoodle. :devil:
    3. Shooting hoops with Danny
    4. Playing pool with Danny
    5. Holding Danny on his lap and watching television

Danny's favorite things:

1. Sex with Don (duh!)
    2. Telling Don about his day.
    3. When Flack takes him to the Metropolitan Museum of Art or some art museum, even if Flack groans through half of it. :lol:
    4. When he feeds Flack the first bite of dinner and Flack praises his cooking.
    5. The first kiss Don gives him when he comes home every night.

What do you guys think are some of their other favorite things? :D

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

1csimfan made my day with that promo, man. :D :D :D I never thought I'd ever see it, but there she goes bringing a smile to every D/F shipper's face! Thank you, girl, for posting the promo for all of us to see!

YES, TOP41! :D That was exactly what stood out most to me in the promo! Flack's voice sounded so soft and kind there! I've never heard him talk like that to anyone else ... except maybe Devon. And well, seeing as TPTB wanted so bad for us to think of her as Flack's 'girlfriend', what does it say that Flack talks to Danny in a very similar way to how he'd talk to a girlfriend? :devil: :D Is it not awesome that the promo showed us that scene, out of all of them? Goes to show ya how important the relationship between Danny and Flack is on the show ... It does look like they'll be talking in the precinct (perhaps Flack's precinct?), and it's possible it'll be after the Rikki-Ollie scene but who knows. If it's at Flack's precinct, then it's also possible that they really did book Rikki for attempted murder. :eek: Guess we'll see ... It'd be amazing beyond words if it really is Flack Danny's waiting for at the end of the episode! :D :D :D It's still logical within the context of the story, even with the promo so ... QUICKLY, EPISODE 13, AIIIIIIIR! :D

As for some of Danny's and Flack's favorite things ... oh man, that Sound of Music song is jumping into my head now. :lol:

My Favorite Things (Danny/Flack remix)

Raindrops on Broadway and whiskers on tigers;
    Bright tinseltown lights and sexy bike riders;
    Central Park trees blossomin' in spring;
    These are a few of our favorite things.

Giant-sized hotdogs and big chocolate cakes;
    Henleys and tank tops and cookies Danny bakes;
    Black pepper steak and roasted chicken wings;

Chasin' and tacklin' perps while on a case;
    Then goin' home and kissin' till we reach third base;
    And enjoyin' the aftermath our love brings;

When the cow bites,
    When Hillbourne sings,
    When we're feeling sad,
    We simply remember our favorite things,
    And then we don't feel so bad.

8. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Kimmychu
    Last time I heard Flack talking so gently was when he was interviewing Stella in All Access, he just totally toned things down.

9. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

1CSIMfan, you are made of win. Thank you for the promo.

If only is wasn't so short! Danny looks so wounded, but that in itself is telling, as there not many people to whom Danny will willingly show that side of himself. I'm so glad they are going to have Flack be the one to talk to Danny, rather than, say, Mac. It makes far more sense in the context of their relationship and has lots of precedents. I've only heard Flack use that tone of voice with Danny and with Stella in "All Access"; another case of sensitive and astute handling by our tough cop. He's a kind soul behind that prickly and sarcastic exterior. :)

As for Danny's favourite things, I would add:

1) Flack's dodgy ties (so good for tying certain people up ;))
    2) The goofy smile that is Danny's alone (what more is there to say?)
    3) Watching Flack nail a perp (makes him want to nail Flack :devil:)

As for Flack:
    1) Danny's baby fangs (Flackie likes it when his kpoo bites :devil:)
    2) Danny's very tight jeans (and how Danny likes to bend over in front of him at crime scenes)
    3) Danny's hissy-fits (he finds Danny's pouts too adorable for words)

10. althea

althea Lab Technician

Firstly Kimmi how long did it take you to come with that little diddy? :lol:

Flacks favorite things:
    1. Staring or rather gawking at Danny.
    2. Buying Danny sprayed on looking tops and then tearing them off.
    3. Shooting hoops with Danny and letting him win.
    4. Taking home pizza and beers for Dan and then having Dan as dessert :devil:

And Danny's?
    1. Staring at Flack.
    2. Sharing a shower with Flack after a hard days work.
    3. Getting himself into trouble just so Flack can save his pretty little tush *AGAIN*
    4. Fixing Flack's ties for work.
    5. Serenading Flack with love songs.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Thanks guys! I'm glad everybody enjoyed seeing the promo. I'd comment on it but I'm too lazy to use a spoiler box right now. :rolleyes:

Loved the song, Kimmy. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I don't know why but I've always seen Danny as not much of a singer and Don with the good singing voice.

Flack's favorites:
    1. taking Danny to a Yankees game (or Rangers game if Danny would go :p)
    2. letting Danny cook for him
    3. driving Danny around
    4. Danny's dog tags - if Don can see them, then Danny's partially naked :devil:

Danny's favorites:
    1. Flack's scars - they remind Danny he didn't lose Don
    2. Flack's hair - Danny loves running his fingers through it

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Great lyrics Kimmy. :lol: :) And great lists everyone. :D There are obviously lots of favourite things that Danny and Flack enjoy about each other (or off each other as the case may be). :devil: :p

I think one of Danny's favourite things about Flack is the looks that he gives him, the times when he catches him staring, and that is one of my favourite things about them too. Also, I'm sure he loves Flack's love of food, after all Danny has mentioned baking in the past, and everyone knows that food is one of the most important things for Flack, so I'm guessing that he loves baking for Flack. It makes perfect sense! :lol: :D And Flack loves rewarding his man accordingly...

1CSIMFan, you are my hero for posting the promo. :D

Oh the promo!! How exciting, and how lovely. Flack is definitely speaking softly and soothingly to Danny. And he has such a caring and concerned look on his face. It must really hurt him to see Danny in such turmoil. I love in the scene with Rikki how Flack has his gun out but is holding back and seemingly letting Danny do his thing. I think he knows that Danny is probably the best person to deal with the situation and to get a safe resolution to it, however dangerous it might be. I cannot wait for this one, it's going to be so awesome! :D

13. Top41

Awwww, great lists (and song! :D ) everyone! I love how much there obviously is that the guys love about each other. One thing I can't believe I forgot for Flack...staring at Danny! He does it all the time, and clearly loves doing it. Flack thinks his baby is very pretty. :cool:

I don't know that I've ever heard Flack talk to anyone with quite as much tenderness as he does to Danny when Danny's upset. It's so romantic and loving it gives me shivers! Flack's just so good with Danny--he knows exactly how to talk to him. Danny's fragile and needs to be handled gently and with love, and Flack seems to know this instinctively.

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Wonderful lists, everyone!

Ceindreadh, thanks for pointing that out. :) I'll have to watch All Access again and the scene between Flack and Stella. Their hug was sweet. It just goes to show ya what a big heart Flack has, and it's no surprise that Flack is more than happy to deal with Danny's issues and love all of the guy. And Danny, yes, he knows that and he knows what an extraordinary person Flack is. Just look at his face every time Flack is there for him! :D

:devil: How true, how true. At least we've found one good reason for Flack to keep them!

:lol: althea, it didn't take me long at all. It's one of my favorite childhood songs so the lyrics and the tune have always been stored in my head somewhere. Just a matter of making sure Danny and Flack's favorite things fit with the tune. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:D

15. althea

althea Lab Technician

The staring is so cute they are so inlove with each other especially Flack he can't keep his eyes off Danny and who can really blame him.
    [​IMG]
    See Flack just can't help himself his not even interested in handcuffing the bad guy no siree his just thinking my poor baby...all sweaty in a tank top...can't wait to get you home :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.