Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the pics ZhuShuaijie!

... Persona, I am seriously loving your banner right now. :devil: :devil: :devil: Insert Flack there indeed! Dannyobviouslylovesitattheotherendtoo.
Indeed he does insert Flack there too. :devil:

But Flack? Flack's so Mr. Cool...except when Danny is around, and then he just turns into a bit of a doofus. :lol: It's really cute. I love that about him. Danny just makes him smile like no one else can. :D
I love doofus!Flack. :D Flack just has these facial expressions and mannerisms that are reserved for Danny only. It's adorable. He's so in love.

Kimmychu said:
... Persona, I am seriously loving your banner right now. :devil: :devil: :devil: Insert Flack there indeed! Dannyobviouslylovesitattheotherendtoo.

Hee. :D That may have been the original intention seeing as I'd saved the Danny-butt picture from up above. Who knows? Oh wait, I do. :devil:

I love doofus!Flack. Flack just has these facial expressions and mannerisms that are reserved for Danny only. It's adorable. He's so in love.

Aw, doofus!Flack is my favourite Flack. He's without a doubt in love with Danny regardless of how much he think he's hiding it. Cool!Flack isn't as stoic as he thinks he is.

Now, the real question is, how strong is Flack's love for Danny. Could it withstand the sheer horror of Mullet!Danny?

Oh god, it burns. I'm in another thread in another section and it still burns.

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Im glad you like the song the moment i heard it i knew it was a jackhammer song :devil:

Kimmychu said:
And Orianna! Ah, you're on my CSI:NY LJ friends-list, aren't you? :) Great video! You captured all the significant Danny/Flack moments on the show so far. It was so lovely to see them all again. The splicing of some of the scenes was genius too. My favorite bit had to be when Danny was on the phone and it seemed like he was talking to Flack who's back in their apartment, already stripping and ready for his kinka-poodle. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yeah Im TwighlightR on livejournal I loved the nat king cole story <3
My favourite scene is when danny strips if only it were flack with himm instead of hawkes :devil: *daydreams* :devil:

The only problem with the video was I could nt find the dorky wave from flack to danny :( ill just have to find it for the next video lol ;)

ZhuShuaiJie said:
The Danny receipt best gift is,personally Send into the Flack the steak mouth inside.

Dude. That is possibly the most awesome line I have ever read this week. :lol:

I never thought of 'steak' as a pseudonym for Danny's ... little Danny. :devil: :devil: :devil: :)

Persona said:
Now, the real question is, how strong is Flack's love for Danny. Could it withstand the sheer horror of Mullet!Danny?

*ROFL* Ya know, I think you may have just found the one thing that might scare Flack away from Danny! :p Of course, Flack being the horndog who's heads over heels in love with Danny ... he'll probably mistake long-haired mullet!Danny for a very butch chick and flirt with her until he realizes it's his kinka-poodle all along. :lol:

Orianna said:
The only problem with the video was I could nt find the dorky wave from flack to danny

Ahhh, that's one of our most favorite Danny/Flack moments. :D It's from the season two episode, Necrophilia Americana. :D It's the same episode where Danny compliments Flack on his suit and Flack compliments Danny on his boots.

And did someone say dorky wave?

CSI-CAPSFlackfunnywavetoDanny.jpg

Thhhheeeeere it is. :)

Persona said:
Kimmychu said:

Hee. :D That may have been the original intention seeing as I'd saved the Danny-butt picture from up above. Who knows? Oh wait, I do. :devil:

:devil: :devil: :devil: I love it! There are obviously many places Danny can welcome Flack in. ;) :devil: Count me as another who loves your banner, Persona! :D

I love doofus!Flack. Flack just has these facial expressions and mannerisms that are reserved for Danny only. It's adorable. He's so in love.

Aw, doofus!Flack is my favourite Flack. He's without a doubt in love with Danny regardless of how much he think he's hiding it. Cool!Flack isn't as stoic as he thinks he is.

No way at all! I love that with Danny he doesn't really try to hide it either. Danny just makes Flack happy (in so many ways :devil: ) and Flack doesn't try to pretend otherwise. Just the sight of his pretty Kinkapoodle makes Flack smile that goofy grin. :D

ZhuShuaijie said:
Best gift that New Year Flack receive,is the Danny sleep on his bed.

Awww, I agree. Anyone else think Flack watches Danny sleep sometimes? I think Flack loves having Danny in his bed. :D I also bet Danny sleeps naked, something Flack would definitely not object to. ;) :devil:

The Danny receipt best gift is,personally Send into the Flack the steak mouth inside.

Ooooh, Danny feeding Flack steak? That would be hot. :devil:

Orianna said:

Yeah Im TwighlightR on livejournal I loved the nat king cole story <3
My favourite scene is when danny strips if only it were flack with himm instead of hawkes :devil: *daydreams* :devil:

Can you imagine the staring that would have gone on if Danny had stripped down in front of Flack in the locker room??? I bet there would have been a little drool! :eek: As it was, Flack was probably not pleased to learn that Hawkes got an eyeful of Kinkapoodle skin! Flack is a bit possessive when it comes to his baby.

Can you imagine the staring that would have gone on if Danny had stripped down in front of Flack in the locker room??? I bet there would have been a little drool! :eek: As it was, Flack was probably not pleased to learn that Hawkes got an eyeful of Kinkapoodle skin! Flack is a bit possessive when it comes to his baby.
That I would love to have seen. :devil: There would have been tons of drool and no talking because Flack wouldn't have heard a word Danny (or anybody else) said. His eyes would have been glued to that yummy chest. Hawkes was so upset, did he even look up at Danny's naked torso? :eek: I felt a little bad that I had to watch the scene more than once to actually hear what Hawkes was saying and all chatter stopped for a bit in our episode chat. :lol:

Anyone else think Flack watches Danny sleep sometimes?
As much as Flack stares at Danny at every opportunity...YES! I think he does indeed watch Danny sleep. It's one thing for Flack to stare at Danny all the time when Danny is probably aware of it but I'm sure it's an entirely different thing to stare at Danny when Flack knows he doesn't have a clue. I also think Danny enjoys watching Flack sleep too. Danny is much less obvious about it but he loves to stare at Flack just as much.

It might be a bit early for this but Valentine's Day is coming up in just over a month. Will Flack be showering Danny with gifts or will he be more subtle?

Top41 said:
Anyone else think Flack watches Danny sleep sometimes?

:D Flack does, he so does. :D Danny's the one who would usually fall asleep first since Flack wears him out, right? :devil: :devil: :devil: So yes, I can see Flack lying there with his head propped on one hand, watching Danny huddled in the blankets and sleeping like a baby, pouty lips and all.

Can you imagine the staring that would have gone on if Danny had stripped down in front of Flack in the locker room???

If TPTB had written the scene that Danny stripped in front of Flack instead ... that episode would have been given an XXX rating. :devil: Who wants to bet it was Flack who 'accidentally' poured the coffee onto Danny's shirt?! :lol: I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that just to get Danny to strip!

Flack: Hey Danny, here's your coffee - *opens hand and drops it right over Danny's lap*
Danny: DOOOOOOOOOON! *jumps but is too late*
Flack: Ooops, me bad. *smirk* Now ya gotta go to the locker room and change, don'tcha?
Danny: ... I am never lettin' you buy the coffee again.

1csimfan said:
It might be a bit early for this but Valentine's Day is coming up in just over a month. Will Flack be showering Danny with gifts or will he be more subtle?

Valentine's Day! It must be one of Flack's most favorite days because that's when he's able to send flowers and gifts to the labs and watch everyone fawn over them and ask Danny who his secret admirer is ... while they both know it's him. :D

Is Flack giving a Jackhammer-in-the-box subtle? :devil: :devil: :devil:

And speaking of Flack looking at Danny while he sleeps ...

hp005fdzk7.jpg

Yep, even the Japanese D/F fans think the same too! :D :D :D This one was drawn by Sanmei, who's a fan of Danny/Flack as well as Danny/Mac.

And by the way ...

s1pic23we1.jpg

Why hasn't anyone written a D/F story where Flack picks Danny up on a hot, big bike? :devil: He obviously knows a thing or two about bikes thanks to that season one episode where he and Aiden were messing around with those motorbikes. Did Flack not look good on that racing bike with that helmet on, ladies and gentlemen? :devil: :devil: :devil: And knowing that Danny knows a thing or two about bikes as well ... geez, the guys probably do it on their bikes all the time! :devil: :devil: :devil:

(You can see more of Sanmei's art here.)

Aww, I love the picture of Flack watching Danny sleep! ^_^ Danny is so tightly-strung that it's probably nice to be able to watch him when he's still and relaxed. Flack probably sneaks a chance to kiss his eyelids or toy with his hair--you know, the kind of thing Danny would tease him about if he was awake.

And now I have the mental image of Flack doing that before they're actually going out. Gah, that would be too cute.

As for the motorcycle picture--is Danny not happy with the idea of having to ride on the back? :lol: Hey, at least it's not a side-car. :p Danny would probably want his own bike--then they could be their own little mini biker gang taking little trips out of the city to spend time together. :p

And now I'm picturing them in matching leather jackets at a little diner somewhere, eating pie. :lol:

Awwww, I love the pic of Flack watching Danny sleep. Flack probably does steal kisses when Danny sleeps--I bet he gets all sentimental watching his pretty baby sleep. Danny probably looks so innocent when he sleeps, and well, we know Flack gets a little doofy when he's around his Danny. I bet he totally lets it loose when Danny is sleeping.

And awww...the motorcycle. You know Flack wants Danny on that bike with him so that he can cop a feel now and then, even if Danny would want his own bike to ride alongside Flack.

And Valentine's Day? Well, you know Flack wants to go to Kinkapoodle heaven early and often on Valentine's Day, and maybe even score one of those sweet coupon books where Danny promises to do a striptease for him or wear no underwear to work one day. :lol: So Flack probably showers Danny with gifts on Valentine's Day, hoping to get really lucky. :lol: I mean, did anyone really think Danny bought that fancy pool table or motorcycle for himself??? :lol: I'm sure Danny just stuck out his cute lower lip and rubbed his sexy little body against Flack's and Flack just pulled out his credit card and bought Danny the bike and the pool table and who knows what else. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, wow. The D/F sleeping picture is fantastic. You just know that Flack watches Danny sleep especially when he's worried. Flack strikes me as the insomniac worrier with his worries always consisting of his kinkapoodle who tends to get himself into a fair share of messes.

I can also imagine Flack pulling up on his motorcyle with a hot pink helmut just to get a rise out of Danny, and knowing his kinkapoodle, it'd probably just end up getting thrown back at him. :D

I'm sure Danny just stuck out his cute lower lip and rubbed his sexy little body against Flack's and Flack just pulled out his credit card and bought Danny the bike and the pool table and who knows what else.

Horny!Flack will do anything for his Danno -- even if it means credit card debt. ;)

Haha, Danny wouldn't even have to rub all over Flack to get whatever he wants--all he'd have to do is casually mention it and Flack would do it. Because, you see, Flack knows how it will go.

Danny: *casual, probably while they're watching baseball* I should get a pool table.
Flack: Hmm, sounds nice. *thinking*

A few days later, Flack surprises Danny by having a pool table delivered. Then, Danny is, you know, surprised--not to mention a bit flattered because, come on, you know he's probably always wondering why Flack does so much for him. (And I don't just mean buying him stuff, of course--Buying a pool table isn't just about giving Danny gifts, is it? It's also a way for them to hang out, and judging by the scene in 3.23, they play pool sometimes--so Flack obviously wants to spend time with Danny. ;) Nice symbolism for a pool table, if you ask me. :lol:)

Then there will be rubbing and manloving, as Flack knew there would be. :devil: Danny didn't even have to exert any effort beforehand. :p

First time I'm posting over here. *wave* :D Coming out of lurkdom. I love the drawing of Flack watching Danny sleep so cute and as for the motorbike I can just see Flack taking Danny for a spin and Flack would purposefully go really fast just so Danny would have to wrap his arms around his waist.

New peopkle to the dark side! Welcome, althea!

Kimmy, one of those days you should tell us (or at least me) where do you find those pieces of artwork, cause I'ce been looking for some and can't really find other different than the ones we've all seen.

About the watching sleep, Don would always look over his Danny, even if he's sleeping, one of those weird moments when Danny would be quiet (no, I think he talks in his sleep).

And I want a fic evolving Danny, Flack and a big bike. Maybe Danny wanting to drive and Flack trying to change the theme so he wouldn't scratch his little baby.

*waves at althea* Hi! :)
I loved the pics as well. Too bad I don't get japanese, I bet I would've loved them a tad more then.

...Comes Around just aired here, and I loved the barscene with Danny and Flack. Friendship all over, as well as the loev we all know is canon. :) Made my week, even though school started again. I doodled chibi D/Fs and other pairs on my work instead of working. Really makes you feel like you accomplish stuff, no?

EDIT: Played with one of the awesome caps you guys keep posting.
80uie6h.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back