Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Flack's Favorites:

+ When Danny wears his glasses on his forehead like the little geek he is at heart.

+ The fact that Danny has more designer jackets than Don has ANY article of clothing.

Danny's Favorites

+ When Don notices little superficial things like his boots.

+ When he's talking and he realizes Don isn't so much listening as he is just staring, dreamily at him. (see example image)
    [​IMG]

2. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

Re: Lorelai's pictures on the first page.
    thats what he's saying in teh first picture. "Look don, if you want to be the man, you got to ACT like it, now lift the tape."
    "Do i gotta?"
    "you wanna be the woman the woman tonight?"
    "You look so good in the dress though."
    "...just shut up and lift the tape for me."
    "Yes danny..."

Re: Livingend's picture on the first page:
    Da dada daaa! its the abiguously gay duo!

okay i'm only gunna do this a few more times cause...well there's ALOT of pages to go though! and even *I* dont have that much time on my hands....i still gotta write up this amusing Danny/macish thing...*pokes papers*

3. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

Sadly, I could see this conversation happening. :lol: Danny would totally have Flack wrapped around his little finger. Talk about topping from the bottom :rolleyes: They're both such fiesty and sarcastic personalities; their relationship would always make for good spectator sport (and not just in the pervy way). :devil:

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That so sums them up in a conversation! :lol: :lol: :lol: Flack will pretty much do anything to get a piece of that sweet ass and Danny knows it. Flack comes when he calls, Flack lifts crime tape for him (I don't think he even does that for the female CSIs!), Flack drives him around. Danny really does have Flack wrapped around his little finger. I guess getting inside Danny is just that good. :devil: :devil: :devil:

I love all these pics of the boys. :D Flack's staring is certainly one of my favorite things about the ship, and I'm sure every time Danny catches him doing it (even if Danny pretends to be oblivious!), it makes him feel good. It's a very obvious reminder of how Flack feels about him. Flack's eyes really say it all. :D

5. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

"dude...the stareing..."
    "huh?"
    "Your stareing..."
    "huh?"
    "Do i have something on my face?"
    "no..."
    "Then stop oogling me at work! people are starting to ask questions..."

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Awww...I can't see Danny ever saying that to Flack. He loves the attention too much. :p I could totally see the conversation about lifting the crime scene tape happening though. :D

I wish we could see more of this in season 4. I loved Seasons 1-3 because of the 'Flack staring at Danny moments'. He doesn't seem to do that quite so much now.

That made me laugh. Danny is constantly wearing new jackets. I wonder if Don buys any of them for him.

7. Top41

No, Danny definitely loves the staring. Even if Flack is totally obvious. :lol:

I love the idea of Danny telling Flack to lift the crime tape for him. :lol: Flack is so chivalrous with Danny--he really does treat Danny, well, like a girl would want her boyfriend to treat her. :lol: He's courteous, he listens attentively, he's there when Danny calls for him, he drives Danny places, he holds up crime scene tape... :lol: . Flack does sort of "court" Danny, to use an old-fashioned word. It's pretty romantic and sweet.

As for there being fewer staring moments in s. 4--there haven't been as many opportunities for Flack to stare. When they're together (except for one interrogation that I remember), Flack's still looking. But he could be put off by that whole Lindsay thing. ;) Flack barely showed an interest in women before this season, but suddenly Danny is with someone (or at least putting out for someone :lol: ) and Flack's like, "Oh, hello, women!" :lol:

But I haven't seen Flack fall all over himself to be there or to listen to or to help any woman the way he has for his Danny. Flack's pretty whipped over one person and one person alone--Danny. :cool:

8. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

mmm bond!flack...*purrs* huh what sorry!
    i just keep remembering that the only time you EVER see flack showing an intrest was in the bond car episode (like i said before, i dont remember titles. i remember cases) and you see him making out with a chick on what...the second date (tut tut flack what would danny say?) and when he finds out, danny teases him about it.

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Welcome, Sirius! Ah, I see you are a Harry Potter fan, yes? I'm not jumping on you or anything, but can you please keep posts to three sentences, or include three sentences along with dialogue? It's a Shipper Central rule to reduce spam as much as possible. Thanks for understanding!

Having said that, Danny in a dress? :lol: There's a screencap floating around of Carmine in a red dress and a blonde wig from his stint in Shasta McNasty. I try not to remember it because the dress wasn't very flattering on his figure. He should have gone for more cleavage. :eek: :lol: :p

And that, my friends, says it all about Flack's obvious love for Danny and Danny reveling in it every time. :lol:

And what was Danny's response to that?

[​IMG]

Yep. He draws Flack's attention right back to him, backside style. :devil: :lol: (Screencap thanks to Elsie.)

10. Top41

^I love that cap. :D The grin on Danny's face says it all. That and Flack's head swivel. Oh, he's watching that sexy ass walk away. :devil: I love how Danny's shirt isn't tucked in in the front but it is in the back. Could he broadcast that ass to Flack any louder? :lol: ;)

And the grin on Flack's face when he turns around? Oooooh yeah. :devil: Flack loves it that his Kinkapoodle is reacting and teasing him. Flack is all happy that he got a rise out his feisty little Kinkapoodle. It's funny because when Danny's teasing Flack about his girlfriend, he almost has an angry look on his face, like, "How dare Flack shower someone with attention who's not me???" :lol: :devil: ;)

Yes indeed, Flack has definitely spoiled Danny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

That picture is adorable!! Flack's just like "oh yah baby shake that thang!"
    Danny's more "Look what your missing, my place, 8:00."
    *Stares at Danny's ass too, stupid grin on his face*

12. Top41

Seriously, look at the curvature of that thing! Don Flack's a lucky man. :devil: ;)

I think Flack's a total horndog. His devotion to Danny, while totally sweet, also definitely has its rewards, which I think he collects quite frequently. ;) Sure, Flack will let Danny be bossy at the crime scene or he'll lift crime tape so Danny can go under it, but when they go home at night, well, Don gets to go to Kinkapoodle heaven again and again and again... :devil: :devil: :devil: The proof is in Danny's waddle. ;) :devil:

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

You mean, this one?

[​IMG]

:lol: Look at that smug face! He totally knew his tactic to get Danny's skin worked like a charm! He even looks like he's chanting, "Danny butt, Danny butt, Danny butt ..." in his head over and over. :lol:

14. Top41

Flack is both very pleased and very horny in that pic. :devil: He wants to go have himself some Kinkapoodle now please! :lol: He looks veeeerrry smug there.

I was in another thread in the NY forum discussing character stuff and something that came up was Danny's ability to empathize with people who did bad things out of love or a misguided sense of justice. I think Danny's sweetness is one of the things that draws Flack to him...I notice when he's compassionate to someone, Flack gets quiet and just kind of looks at Danny. I think "One Wedding and a Funeral" is the most recent example, when Danny was talking to the killer. Flack doesn't have that softness to him that Danny does, but you can tell from the way he looks at Danny that he loves Danny for it. His face softens just a little--not for the criminal, for Danny. It's so sweet.

15. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Since I'm sitting here still suffering from a lack of NY this evening, I thought I'd use the time productively (or something) and share a little collection of DF pics. My apologies if they're all repeats. They're just some faves of mine.

Danny bends over in the helicopter, in those pinstriped pants of his annnd... Don forgets what the hell they're talking about. O_O

[​IMG]

But apparently Don wasn't always so good at sneaking looks at Danny's backside. Caught.

[​IMG]

Don definitely isn't the only one who gets a little goofy in the presence of the other. When has Danny EVER before sported such a cheeky and dorky grin?!

[​IMG]

And finally, as much as Danny likes to be the center of Don's attention sometime's getting a nice view of Don just warrants a *knuckle bite*.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.