Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Ohh, I think they watched the ball come down together at the same time they were ... dancing the horizontal mamba. :devil: :devil: :devil: You know how Flack likes to time their ... movements to the countdown. :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

Indecency charges? Whatever do you mean? I think the crowd there would have killed just to see Danny and Flack making out! Just imagine the cameras zooming in on them and showing them on the big screen for all to see! :lol: ;)

Oh yes... and reaching the peak as the clock turns 12. *tee-hee, thinks of the movie 'Shortbus'*

They'll enjoy their own fireworks more than the fireworks display outside for sure.

Indecency charges? Whatever do you mean? I think the crowd there would have killed just to see Danny and Flack making out! Just imagine the cameras zooming in on them and showing them on the big screen for all to see!
I would kill to see that. :devil: I'm thinking they stayed home. All alone in their own apartment and watched the ball drop on TV. I can't see either one of them caring much for the New Year's crowds in Manhattan. And yes, I agree they were rather busy when the ball dropped.

Some favorite pics of mine:
OpenAndShut9.jpg

comesaround9.jpg

bst2-1.jpg

And..I just watch this episode about two hours ago:
na13.jpg

I love the pics you guys keep posting. They're both so obvious in their staring it bothers me that they haven't made out on the show yet.

Look what I found on dA! *click* I don't know if you already saw it, but that's a great piece of art, says I.

I wonder what the boys did for New Years...probably paid more attention to their own show than the show outside.

I love the art that you found on dA Distraction. I am a member of dA, but havent been there in quite sometime. I got a lot of things to post up and such. Gonna post up chapters for a fan fic about Danny/Flack up on dA as well.

Happy new year everybody!! Nice way to start this year, watch pictures of those two.

I like to think the boys welcomed the new year alone at home, lying on the couch with the lihts off and the tv on, waiting for the exact moment to start the fireworks :devil:

That drawing is by a Danny/Flack fan who used to hang out here at TalkCSI a lot before she fell in love with another fandom involving a doctor and an omnisexual. ;) She's still around on LJ but she hasn't done anything D/F-related in a loooong time. (She hasn't posted in the forum for a long time either, which is a shame.)

Heheheheheh, I'd love to post links to more D/F art but the ones I know are seriously not safe for work. :devil: ;) Anduhthey'realsominesoyeah.

I think the boys made sure bottled water and food was within arms' reach of the bed the whole New Year's day. :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol: Eat, eat, love, love, eat, eat, love, love, then bathroom, shower, love love. :lol: ;) Poor Danny, probably couldn't even waddle his way back to work after that.

^I imagine that's all part of Flack's plan. :devil: Have Danny over and over until Danny can't waddle, and then, well, Danny can't leave the bed so Flack gets to have Danny again and again. :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol: Poor Danny! :lol: :devil:

I have a feeling they spent NYE together, and that Danny made dinner and then did a special striptease for Flack. And then Flack pounced and well, do you think they ever realize it's 2008 yet??? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

I love the pics! Look at our boys...so happy together!!!! :D I love the way they look at each other: Flack always looks horny and Danny looks so coy and flirtatious. So sexy!!! :D

Top41 said:
Have Danny over and over until Danny can't waddle, and then, well, Danny can't leave the bed so Flack gets to have Danny again and again. :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

See, I told ya that Flack is a clever one. :lol: ;) :D I hope they kept lots of lube handy too. :devil:

I have a feeling they spent NYE together, and that Danny made dinner and then did a special striptease for Flack. And then Flack pounced and well, do you think they ever realize it's 2008 yet???

Ya know what, that would make for a fantastic New Year D/F story! Seriously. Danny and his baking skills, he'd make some awesome cake that Flack will eat off him by the end of dinner. :devil: What would they have for NYE dinner? Steak? In Flack's case, Steak-on-Danny? :devil: :lol:

We need more pictures!

n7955205203125099881qs9.jpg

Awwww, how can you not love this? Eddie sharing his love of hockey with the man he loves. I mean, his close friend. :p :devil: :lol:

And now that I look at it, Carmine's face looks like it's saying, "So ... this is the thing that Eddie likes more than me!" *poke* :lol: :p

steppenju8.jpg

I think I'll just let Eddie's face say it all. Oh and, matching ties!!! :D

Who has the picture where Carmine and Eddie stood with Rumsfeld and Zuiker? Ya know, the one where Carmine has an arm around Eddie's waist? ;)

I have it!! :D

Carmine seems to have a tight hold on Eddie. :devil: It's HUGE so, here's the link.
Carmine and Eddie with Rumsfeld

While I'm at it, here's Flack interrogating the Stanley Cup:
eddie51.jpg

And Eddie in high school:
eddie52.jpg

Top, I'm sure it was late into the day before they realized it was indeed 2008. :devil: I got an image in my head when you mentioned Danny doing a striptease for Flack and I wonder if Flack's ever thought about having a stripper pole installed in their apartment or maybe they already have one. :p

Top, I'm sure it was late into the day before they realized it was indeed 2008.

:lol: Yes, that sounds like them! It was probably Danny who asked what time is it... and then freaked out amusing the hell out of Flack. :p

Carmine's face looks like it's saying, "So ... this is the thing that Eddie likes more than me!" *poke*

He looks adorable! So focused! :lol: Probably made a mental note: must learn about hockey! :p :lol:

PS. Happy new year! ;)

PPS. Isn't Danny the prettiest thing ever? :lol: Just ask Flack. ;)

bscap0380yj2.jpg

Awww, thank you, 1csimfan! :) Wow, was Eddie a cutie pie in high school or WHAT. He just grows more and more gorgeous with each passing year!

I wonder if Flack's ever thought about having a stripper pole installed in their apartment or maybe they already have one.

:lol: Daaaaaamn, how about that for sexy D/F imagery! :devil: I doubt it'd be used much 'cause all it takes for Flack to go crazy is Danny to wiggle his bubblebutt and raise an eyebrow or something. :devil:

And courtesy of Lorelai and roximonoxide from the Naughty Picture thread at the NY forum, the following screencaps are just priceless. Now we know what Danny might very well look like while he's having fun with the Jackhammer:

dm1.jpg

dm2.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil: HOT. :lol:

Now we need to find similar pictures for Flack!

P.S. I just had to make a new animated icon from the perv faces. :lol:

Is it just me or do they have the same ties in that black-tie event pic? :lol:

I'm at a beach right now (Boracay Island) and well.... I was just wondering what Danny and Flack would do on a beach getaway.......

Kimmychu said:
Ya know what, that would make for a fantastic New Year D/F story! Seriously. Danny and his baking skills, he'd make some awesome cake that Flack will eat off him by the end of dinner. :devil: What would they have for NYE dinner? Steak? In Flack's case, Steak-on-Danny? :devil: :lol:

Awww, that would be so cute! And so them! I mean, what two things does Flack love most in this world? His Kinkapoodle and food. What happier way is there for Flack to ring in the new year than by combining them both? :devil: :D

n7955205203125099881qs9.jpg

Awwww, how can you not love this? Eddie sharing his love of hockey with the man he loves. I mean, his close friend. :p :devil: :lol:

And now that I look at it, Carmine's face looks like it's saying, "So ... this is the thing that Eddie likes more than me!" *poke* :lol: :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Carmine does look...perplexed by the Stanley Cup. But as for Eddie liking the Cup more??? Uh oh... :eek: :eek: :eek:

steppenju8.jpg

I think I'll just let Eddie's face say it all. Oh and, matching ties!!! :D

So cute. :D They always look so happy when they're together. :D I love the one with Rumsfeld, too.

I was going through some of the threads looking for pics and I think I've come up with a few of my fav DF ones:

1. The one from "Murder Sings the Blues" where they're crouching by the air vent. I love the one that shows Flack beaming at Danny and the one where Danny is looking up at him coyly.

2. The one from "Heroes" (I think--it totally could be another ep) where Flack is leaning over Danny's shoulder.

3. The one where Danny is showing Flack the fingerprint in "Love Run Cold"

4. The two clinking glasses in "Comes Around."

5. Flack's mesmerized stare in "BST"

I don't have a photobucket so I can't post them, but you guys have probably seen them enough to know which ones I'm talking about. What are your fav D/F caps?

Kimmychu said:
[image]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3842/n7955205203125099881qs9.jpg[/image]

Oh geeze, that Stanley Cup picture. In my head, Carmine's looking at it going, "Oooo, shiny." On the other hand, Eddie's totally going, "Mine's bigger."

On a side note, does anybody mind if I borrow the caps? I need some pictures for an icon and signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back