Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the thread, Carmeena! I gotta say, I'm kinda surprised to see you here but it's great to have you here. :D Yep, the guys love each other on screen and off screen. ;) Don'tcha just love them too?

Oh, babe, do I see Flack bottom?! We get so many shots of Danny's butt, but never of Flack's! :lol:

Lorelai said:

That, THAT is a bubblebutt. Holy cow, you guys have got to see it in full resolution because ... wow, Flack can totally get Danny to make a run for his money in the sweet ass department. :devil: :lol: Yeah. Danny and Flack definitely flip-flop, if ya know what I mean. :devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm a rightie, and I used to wear my watch on my right all the time. It was more of a habit than anything else. Now I wear my watch on my left thanks to my mom who wouldn't let me off the hook until I broke the habit. :lol:

Faylinn said:

I don't know if I've mentioned this in here (I may have--if so, ignore me), but it's about time we got a solo case for Danny so it's just him working with Flack. We got one in season one ("Blood, Sweat and Tears") and one in season two ("Necrophilia Americana"), but nothing since then. I swear, only those two could make an episode worth watching just for the B-case.

1036535672_gif.gif

TPTB needs to do at least two of these episodes now. Season three didn't even have a single Danny/Flack solo case, man. Maybe they were too worried about it PWNing everything else. :p I think people would love it even if the D/F solo case is a A-case ... Eddie and Carmine have such fantastic chemistry together which translates to fantastic chemistry between Danny and Flack, so, ya know what, I think Danny and Flack could have a spin-off show and it'll have just as many viewers as CSI:NY has right now or even more. :D ;)

And, uh, this might be just me but I hear that lefties are known for being more horny lovers. :devil: :p :lol: Does that explain why Flack is such a horndog?

Kimmychu said:
That, THAT is a bubblebutt. Holy cow, you guys have got to see it in full resolution because ... wow, Flack can totally get Danny to make a run for his money in the sweet ass department. :devil: :lol:
Sweeeeet! :devil: Very squeezable. No wonder Angell was checking it out as Flack got out of the car. :lol:

Admittedly, we got that lovely man-date scene in "Comes Around ...", but a case with just those two would be wonderful. Their case in "Necrophilia Americana" wasn't that interesting really; it was the interaction between them that made it memorable. After all, it's the source of the Dorky Wave and much staring and standing way too close. :devil: Maybe we'll be lucky and get one toward the end of the season (assuming the writer's strike ends in time :()

Kimmychu said:
Welcome to the thread, Carmeena! I gotta say, I'm kinda surprised to see you here but it's great to have you here. :D Yep, the guys love each other on screen and off screen. ;) Don'tcha just love them too?

Thanks :D What can I say, it's the comedy that brings me here! :lol:

Know that everybody is very happy! :lol:
I very like Danny and Flack!
I also am super adorer of the Carmine and Eddie
To penguinpie:

Ye! of Yangtes(Three Gorges )side is Chong Qing.Is of Chinese western trade center.
Welcome you to China Chong Qing to do the guest!Do you have the friend in China?
My hometown

To Top41

I conviction Flack very love Danny,The Danny also loves the Flack!
from CSI:New York season 1 begin conviction! Reason also is from their eye!
I believe The Flack certainly to the Danny said I Love you!The Danny is also similar!
Because Looking at Danny resemble is a tough man, but his heart is very flimsy ,He need the other people's care;Can look after his person, is Flack ,not a Lindsay!Flack is Danny of depend on. Only the Flack be able to accompany he cry, Share in his pain ,Accompany he laughter.These Lindsays all can not live up to!
I think:
Perhaps because the relation that they work, can't at together.Only be able to become "Underground sweet heart".Perhaps the Danny is in love with the Lindsay, just an accident!
I always at describe their love!(according to novelistic way!)So I believe this dot!

Concerning their romance
Danny and Flack----White Soul
I have a problem, I do not know how to put the photograph here?
[image]...[/image] Didn't be effective!

for example:
[image]http://botu.bokee.com/photodata1/2007-7-4/013/222/418/9142682/9142682_h.jpg[/image]

chaostheory08 said:
ZhuShuaijie -- ni hao!

I actually think Flack already said those three words to Danny. In a kind of a joke of course. Sorta like:

Flack: Hey buddy. You know I love you, right?
Danny: Yeah, yeah sure. As much as you love those hotdogs. :lol:
Flack: *rides with the joke but he really meant it*

ni hao! chaostheory08 Know you,I very happy! :)

Kimmychu said:
Imagine this: Flack is sitting on his couch in his living room and he's browsing through a photo album of a trip he recently went on with Danny. The following is probably what it looks like inside ...

[image]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3733/cbsmag01im5.jpg[/image]

Flack: Awww, look, there's me and Danny riding the raft. Danny was so cute in that helmet and those goggles. Man, did I enjoy the rough ride or what!

[image]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1253/cbsmag02zd3.jpg[/image]

Flack: Yay, balloon ride! It took a while for us to get off the ground 'cause Danny was nervous and he didn't feel like going up so high in the air and all that. 'Course, I convinced him it'd be fun and anyways, how often were we gonna do that together?

[image]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3833/cbsmag03av2.jpg[/image]

Flack: Ah, here we are playing some golf. Trust me, this ain't my thing but this is Danny's thing, see? Swingin' that long, hard club around and hittin' balls and ... huh, now I get why it's Danny's thing. Please ignore my dorky pants.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Unfortunately, as per forum rules, only three images are allowed per post. Flack's photo album will continue in my next post. ;) Thank you very much to Top41 for the pictures!

P.S. Lorelai, I friggin' love that scene from the pilot episode. :D
Quaere: big image there? :confused:

Kinkapoodle love just can't be beat can it?
Oh he lurves the attention. He wants it all to himself, right? :lol:

I'm a lefty who wears her watch on the left hand, but that's neither here nor there.
Me too. I wear my watch on my left hand. My mom made me. But it makes me sooo thrilled to watch left-handed actors for some reason hahahahahah....

Remember the cheesy line? "They sent the big guns." Flack's so besotted he doesn't even try to hide it.
My favorite part of that episode was when someone joked about messing up wet concrete with a heart and names. I think that was Flack. Hahaha....

That, THAT is a bubblebutt. Holy cow, you guys have got to see it in full resolution because ... wow, Flack can totally get Danny to make a run for his money in the sweet ass department.
*yum!* Hahaha... my friend told me that Danny's bubblebutt has lessened lately. Hmmmm.... :devil:

Jie -- you have to have a certain number of posts before you can post pics, I think.

Hey guys!

Please keep in mind all posts must contain at least three full lines that are on topic.

ZhuShuaijie, you must have 100 posts before you can post images. ;) Also, please no double or triple posting. Posts can be edited for up to 24 hours after posting with the handy little 'edit' button.

Thanks!

ZhuShuaijie said:
To Top41

I conviction Flack very love Danny,The Danny also loves the Flack!
from CSI:New York season 1 begin conviction! Reason also is from their eye!
I believe The Flack certainly to the Danny said I Love you!The Danny is also similar!
Because Looking at Danny resemble is a tough man, but his heart is very flimsy ,He need the other people's care;Can look after his person, is Flack ,not a Lindsay!Flack is Danny of depend on. Only the Flack be able to accompany he cry, Share in his pain ,Accompany he laughter.These Lindsays all can not live up to!
I think:
Perhaps because the relation that they work, can't at together.Only be able to become "Underground sweet heart".Perhaps the Danny is in love with the Lindsay, just an accident!
I always at describe their love!(according to novelistic way!)So I believe this dot!

Flack is definitely Danny's soul mate, the person he really shares himself with. It's always Flack that Danny turns to, even after he and Lindsay got together. Flack is the one he really trusts with his innermost thoughts, and to take care of him! I think on some level, Danny definitely knows Flack loves him and would do anything for him.

Which brings me to this spoiler speculation thing that came to mind today...

So we know Flack is searching for Danny in ep 413 and breaks into his apartment to find him. Since Danny is back in his place at the end of the ep and Lindsay makes reference to possibly asking Don what's up with him, it's safe to assume Flack finds Danny, and I imagine there's a good chance we'll see that on screen. So...where does Flack find Danny? One thought I had is that Danny might decide to drown his sorrows in alcohol at the bar he and Flack frequent, Sullivans. So what if Flack finds a very drunk Danny at Sullivans? No doubt Danny will be emotional--I wonder if he'll make some reference to how Flack is always finding him, saving him, etc. Maybe drunk, Danny might wonder why Flack does all this for him? I'd love to have Danny up and say, "Are you in love with me, Don?" Won't happen :lol: , but wouldn't it be hot--and so damn accurate? How do you think Flack would react?

penguinpie, "Necrophilia Americana" was definitely worth watching for their interaction more than the case itself--the dorky wave, the compliments, the banter about the concrete--priceless, baby. :lol:

Top[/b] said about 413]Haha, wouldn't that be good? It could be done in a very subtle and powerful way, but unfortunately, I'm not sure the show is capable--or willing--to go there. If, however, they did have a scene like that, I don't know...I could see Danny wondering why Don bothers with him, but I'm not sure he'd actually ask. And if he actually voiced the opinion that Flack might be in love with him (even if he tries to make it sound like a joke), I don't think Flack would lie--although I think he'd avoid the truth. He'd probably give him a significant look and say something like, "You're my best friend, Dan, and I'm going to be here for you." Or maybe, if he's a bit more daring, "You don't have to ask why I'm here for you" or something...ooh, that would be good. I dare say it could give you chills if done correctly--and I have no doubt that Eddie and Carmine could do a scene like that justice if given the material. But alas, the network would probably never go there. YAY BOYS LIKE GIRLS is the extent of their exploration of romantic feelings, apparently. *le sigh*

ZhuShuaijie, I recently sent you a private message. :) If you check your My Home page, just go to Received Private Messages under Message Box and you should see it there. Either that or just click on the blinking envelope next to [Logout] at the top of the page. I sent you some info on why your pictures aren't showing up and some other things about the forum. :) I hope it helps explain things for you.

And gosh, I wish I could read your story. Is there any chance at all it'll be translated into English?

Look at that. Even fans in China can see the deep love between Danny and Flack! There are no cultural or physical boundaries where Danny/Flack is concerned, no sir! :D C'mon, TPTB, you can't be that blind.

Oh, and these new speculations for episode 4x13, they make me very, VERY happy. Yes, they do. :D

Can you hear me grinning all the way from my side of the world, people? :lol: The thing to me about these speculations is that it's actually very possible. If the spoilers are unchanged and they're carried through in the episode itself, my God, just imagine that scene when Flack finally finds Danny and they're facing each other and like Top41 and Fay have said ... Danny asks Flack, "Why'd ya come and look for me? Why do ya care so much?" and Flack simply says, "Because I do." :D :D :D YES, PLZ TO BE GIVIN ME SUCH SCENE, TPTB. And if this is how the scene might go ... the person Danny's waiting for at the end of episode? It's gotta be Flack. :)

Oh my that would be sooo great if we get a scene were Flack ultimately finds Danny. But I don't think Flack will find Danny in all his usual hangouts. I'm sure they have talked about having one special place they go to when they're down and they can be alone and think at that place. Sounds very cliche and teenlit but it's possible. Also, about Flack approaching Danny once he finds him.... the image in my head is of ASKessler's fic "Hoop Dreams". No words for a few minutes, just silence but Danny knows Flack's there.

Okay, in light of last week's episode and this week's episode, I have this question to ask:

How do you think Danny will react to finding out about Flack getting his game on with Angell last week? Do you think ...

A) Danny will ask Flack whether he can join them and turn things into a threesome lovefest.
B) Danny will get mad at Flack and demand to know why Flack's hitting on somebody else when he's still around.
C) Danny will be thinking, "What? But I wanted to get my game on with her!"
D) Danny won't even be thinking about it because he's too busy being boned by Flack and enjoying himself so much he can't even rub two brain cells together.
Or E) I have another answer and would like to share it with you all!

:D

Me being the nut that I am, I choose all the options, but mostly B. :lol: I'm sure Danny will be at least envious of Flack getting it on with Angell ... because somebody else is tapping Flack's bubblebutt now! :p

P.S. chaostheory08, love your version of how that scene might go in episode 4x13. :D That'll be so HOT.

I vote A) and B). Danny would sulk and yell a bit first, because the point needs to be made. But once Flack has been sufficiently chastised, and has demonstrated his contrition :D, I'm sure the threesome sexiness will ensue. :devil: (I'm sure Danny will be thinking C), but will never admit that to Flack. Musn't lose moral high ground).

Although I can see Danny taking Angell to one side when they're alone to explain the groundrules ("Mine! Remember that!"). One wonders how competitive Angell and Danny could get in bed and how much Flack would (not) complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back