Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, duh, Fay. I totally misunderstood the question. *feels like a dork* :p

Kimmychu said:
The only thing memorable to me about the A-case is when Hawkes and Mac wrestled with the corpse on the autopsy table. That was pretty cool.
Yes indeed, that part was fun--dude, Sheldon totally went to Sid's creepy place a few times before Sid even arrived--how dare you tell him to simmer down, Doc?! :lol:

But yes, the B-case was awesome just for the Flack staring.
Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy--you must know that Flack had to keep a very close eye on Danny for, uh, case-related purposes...yeah, that's it. *whistles innocently*

If Flack's gaze was tangible, Danny would probably have been naked before they even walked to the bathroom.
Dude, seriously--they wouldn't have gotten anything productive done. *lol* Well, Flack might think it's productive, but Mac would not be amused when they didn't find any evidence, question any suspects, or basically do much of anything at all that would be relevant to the case. :lol:

CSICAPSBSTFlackandDanny2.jpg

CSICAPSBSTFlackandDanny4.jpg

CSICAPSBSTFlackandDanny.jpg

CSICAPSBSTFlackandDanny.jpg

Yep ... that's the very moment I realized Flack's in love in Danny. :lol: Just look at the expression on his face! That ain't some random look Flack throws at everybody, that's the kind of look that says, "Oh, Danny, you're so damn gorgeous, I can stare at you all day long. *siiiiiigh*"

And Danny, the oblivious guy that he is, just stands there blabbering about evidence, not knowing how close he is to being pounced on by a homicide detective who's head over heels for him. :lol:

And speaking of Blood, Sweat & Tears, where you guys think Flack's leather jacket went?

Oh, and also speaking of Flack's ... fashion, I have a theory why Flack's ties are so fugly and his clothes coordination is so bad. Danny's sabotaging his clothes, see. He doesn't want people going after his dork, so what better way to deter people than to make Flack look like the worst case of bad fashion evah? :p :lol:

Haha, I can actually see Angell talking about Flack to Danny. For example, they're in a car on the way to a crime scene and Angell would go on and on about how Flack, "He so flirted with me yesterday!" And Danny would be all, "Okay. Yeah... that's nice," seemingly unaffected by all of it. :lol:

It was cute and natural, but I think Flack's newly found mojo this season has more to do with not being able to be with the person he really wants as opposed to him suddenly turning into the stud of Manhattan. He's got to look elsewhere, but the minute Danny is in trouble or danger again, he'll drop everything and go to help Danny. Flack's in love.
Oh after last season, I'm sure Flack still wants to make Danny jealous. Enough to make the man squirm and bite his lip until Danny finally makes a move.

LOL, about Flack finding a drunk Danny at Sullivan's.... :lol: carrying him up to his apartment and fishing out Danny's house keys from his pocket :devil:

I definitely think there's a case to be made about them having a relationship prior to Montana breezing through the door.
I'm thinking of the same thing. Like Mac and Stella, they have mentions of how they met or how long their friendship is and how meaningful it is. It would be nice to hear, "Remember on the first case we worked on together?" from either one of them....

I kinda get the idea that maybe if Flack was really serious about wanting to date Angell, he would have come onto her after work ... ya know, given his game in full force so they could immediately go somewhere if it worked.
Well, he's flirting. And he knows very well that Angell can kick his ass when he does that on the clock. But she didn't. Could mean that (1)she loves the attention; (2)is also interested; and/or (3)both.

Remember.... the PD has adjoining desks for their detectives.... ;)

Dudes, he is totally the cook of the Danny/Flack couple! He probably makes killer spaghetti like his mom and bakes all kinds of cakes and cookies on the weekends for Flack to eat to his heart's content. Right after Flack eats Danny, of course.
:lol: There's a saying over here in the Philippines saying that if you know how to cook, you are ready to get married. ;)

But yes, the B-case was awesome just for the Flack staring.
Hahaha, even my mom mentioned that to me. :lol:

where you guys think Flack's leather jacket went?
He sold it to Mac, right? Or it might be a bribe... because Mac caught him daydreaming about Danny. :lol:

TBonz said:
Top41 said:
I seriously f*cking hate spoiler code--

**dies laughing** :lol:

:lol: The code hates me, too! I swear, it has it in for me. Nine times out ten when I post code, Fay comes in and tells me I messed it up. :lol:

Kimmy, I loved the little piece of info that Danny bakes! Danny knows the way to his man's heart is through his stomach. :devil: Can't you see Danny making cupcakes or pies or cakes for Flack? Flack would come over and enjoy Danny's creations...and then he'd enjoy Danny. :devil: ;)

Love the staring pics from BST. There's all the evidence you need of Flack's feelings! :D Look at the dreamy look in his eyes--his face visibly softens when he looks at Danny. He looks positively lovestruck in those caps.

And how cute was it when he had to hide his laughter when the trashbag hit Danny in the head, or else face one very sour Kinkapoodle! :eek: The last thing Flack wanted to do was get himself exiled to the couch that night. :lol: ;)

Faylinn said:
I think Flack is totally secure about the way he feels, just possibly not necessarily how to show that. And for Danny, not being able to put it out there in black and white might feed into his insecurities about the whole thing. Then that leads to Danny thinking it's not as important as Flack really thinks it is, and looking elsewhere--which in turn leads Flack to think that Danny's just not ready (which he probably isn't anyway), and could result in any number of feelings from the good detective--hurt, jealousy, betrayal, anger...

I definitely agree with this. I think Flack knows he's in love with Danny--no denial there. But I do think he's not sure about how to deal with that in public. Clearly he can't keep his eyes off Danny, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'd be ready to declare his love to the world (other than inadvertantly with his eyes ;) ). I think Flack's a pretty private guy, and he'd look it at not being anyone else's business. To Danny, who seems to lack the ability to hide what he'd feeling, this would feel like rejection. Danny's so insecure, and I think he'd interpret it as Flack not really wanting him that much--that he's just a bit of fun on the side. And that of course leads to problems--miscommunication and misinterpretation and all of that not fun stuff. :(

I think Danny stole Flack's jacket and wears it over sometimes to Flack's--with nothing else on underneath. :devil: As for the ties, I think they're all Flack. Danny probably laughs at him for it, but Flack thinks they match and I get the feeling there's no talking Flack out of something when he thinks it's right for him--be it a bad tie/shirt combo, or an adorable little Kinkapoodle. ;)

So here's a question--if Danny got drunk and threw himself at Flack, how do you think Flack would react? Would he help himself to the Kinkapoodle he's obviously been lusting after for ages, or would he worry that it was just the alcohol talking, and put Danny off until Danny's sober?

And how cute was it when he had to hide his laughter when the trashbag hit Danny in the head, or else face one very sour Kinkapoodle!

And we seem to have a bit of a pattern here. LOL Remember in Murder Sings the Blues that scene when Danny is pissed that the maid vacuumed the evidence? Well Flack so wanted to LOL at Danny. He did a little. :D

So here's a question--if Danny got drunk and threw himself at Flack, how do you think Flack would react? Would he help himself to the Kinkapoodle he's obviously been lusting after for ages, or would he worry that it was just the alcohol talking, and put Danny off until Danny's sober?

I'm sure it would be the hardest think he ever did but he would put Danny off until he sobers up. Flack knows Danny all to well and would never do anything to hurt him. Flack is too good and noble to ever take advantage of someone drunk and vulnerable, especially if that someone is Danny. And I think he would be to afraid to loose Danny's friendship. What if Danny would regret it in the morning, and things would get awkward between them. Danny's friendship means the world for Flack, we've seen him putting up with the worst in Danny, so I don't think he'll take that chance. Danny can be pretty unpredictable.

The irony of it. Danny would probably have to be wasted to have the guts to admit how he feels, especially if he's jealous now .. but Flack would be afraid it's just the alcohol talking... What are we gonna do with this 2?

But I do hope we get a new scene between them this season. If we don't get them working the same case, I hope we'll at least get a scene like the one in ...Comes Around . And 411 & 413 are perfect for it. ;)

sudation......!!!
everybody of speeches I have lot do not clearness!
So because of the language hindra nce.
My speech will compare tardiness. :(
please everyone pardon. ;)
chaostheory08
Flack:Hey buddy.You know I love you, right?
Danny:Yeah, yeah sure.As much as you love those hotdogs.
Faylinn:
I'd say not. In the past, I might have said yes, but I'm thinking no right now. I think he'd want to say it when he knew Danny would really be listening--and I don't think Danny's listening yet.
I do not in this way deem:
Danny not deem Flack is at and he gaggery.If Flack tells Danny I love you.Danny absoluteness would fevered of say to Flack:Don I love you too!
Because Danny also loves Flack;
For example:
In season3-24
Lindsay embraces Danny ,after from Flack side walk through.Danny turn head fro watch Flack.No all along Looking at Lindsay.(That woman who he seems to love!)This prove Danny In the mind think of or Flack.(He in deed loving man!)
maybe In that time the Danny yet hope support his person is Flack isn't Lindsay.

In season2-24
at lastly.Danny permeation glazing .looking at Flack injured body.His eye is inflamed.You will know from it.Danny certainly for Flack flow the tears.

Also have more detail.You can descry Danny of also loves Flack.

I'm sorry chaostheory08 and Faylinn.I say these ain't think affront you.Just think explain Danny to Flack love. ;)

practically I individual to deem.Was a Danny first to be in love with the Flack(in the season1).Then Flack up to the chin thereinto. be stuck on the Danny!

ZhuShuaijie, you meant to say if Flack tells Danny he loves him, Danny would immediately say the same back, yes? :)

Ah, that Danny glance back at Flack in the season three finale ... if TPTB had shown a shot of Flack's face right after that, there would have been no doubt whatsoever that there's something major going on between the two guys. :lol: Considering the spoilers for episodes 4x11 and 13, I am very hopeful we will be seeing some lovely Danny/Flack scenes soon. :D

As for the season two finale, yeah, I noticed the glistening look of Danny's eyes too when he saw Flack with his stomach blown open like that for the first time. Can't imagine what he was thinking right there and then when he saw how badly injured Flack was. You just have to wonder how the episode would have gone if Mac hadn't been made the focus character and the whole D/L thing hadn't been pushed. Would TPTB have written that Danny eventually stayed at the hospital with Flack? We'll never know.

practically I individual to deem.Was a Danny first to be in love with the Flack(in the season1).Then Flack up to the chin thereinto. be stuck on the Danny!

Heheh, it does seem to be the more popular theory that Flack is the one who fell in love with Danny first. I'm very interested to know your thoughts on Danny being the one to fall for Flack first rather than the other way around. :)

Top41 said:

The perv in me says Flack will totally jump Danny's bones. :devil: :lol: But, hmmm ... I think Flack will decline Danny's advances with care, and wait until he's absolutely sure Danny isn't just using him as some side fun, ya know? If he allowed things to go all the way, especially when Danny's drunk, who knows how Danny will react in the morning when he's sober again and realizes what he's done. Danny might very well blame his actions on the alcohol, and Flack will think Danny was just interested in some one night stand or something. A situation with such potential to go so many places. :D

(You realize you've caused another bunny to bite me, right?)

Heh, is it a coincidence that I started writing a story where Adam is drunk and is like 'hai Sheldon *flings self hornily*' the other night? :p I think our brains are melting together, Top.

ZhuShuaijie, I think we've definitely seen evidence that they care about each other (and 2.24 and 3.24 are good examples of that), but I'm not sure if they're both ready to admit that it's more than just friendship. ;)

Kimmychu said:
You just have to wonder how the episode would have gone if Mac hadn't been made the focus character and the whole D/L thing hadn't been pushed. Would TPTB have written that Danny eventually stayed at the hospital with Flack? We'll never know.
Stepping away from the shipper in me for a second, I really think it's a shame that they've neglected the friendship between Danny and Flack so much. It's been there since the first episode and it works. The writers seem to like it, the actors like it, the fans love it--what more could you ask for? Apparently, it's too much to ask that they not forget about it. Instead, it makes more sense to push more contrived storylines and relegate the friendship to a scene or two per season and assume that's enough. I loved the pool scene in 3.23, but one scene for a whole season?? What's wrong with tv when friendships are disposable but contrived romantic relationships are worth inserting unnecessary scenes?

*slips back into shipper mode*

I'm looking forward to 4.11 for Danny's storyline, and I'm sure we won't be disappointed with the emotion there. However, I don't anticipate anything in the Flack department on that one since he's working the other case--if they bring someone from the other case to have a scene with Danny, it'll be Lindsay. *cue yawning* As for 4.13, I'm hoping we get something between the two of them--they finally indicated that the two are still friends, so cutting that out of the spoilers would be more than disappointing.

Faylinn said:
Kimmychu said:
You just have to wonder how the episode would have gone if Mac hadn't been made the focus character and the whole D/L thing hadn't been pushed. Would TPTB have written that Danny eventually stayed at the hospital with Flack? We'll never know.
Stepping away from the shipper in me for a second, I really think it's a shame that they've neglected the friendship between Danny and Flack so much. It's been there since the first episode and it works. The writers seem to like it, the actors like it, the fans love it--what more could you ask for? Apparently, it's too much to ask that they not forget about it. Instead, it makes more sense to push more contrived storylines and relegate the friendship to a scene or two per season and assume that's enough.
That's a very big mistake. Thay've shown to be very good friends from the beggining of the first season, and through all Danny problems, Flack had been ver supportive for him, and suddenly here comes her (and her shipper creator) and breaks it all because he says so.

It's not just unfair because that was a true and not forced relationship, because they were very good friends, and because real world doesn't is like that. I've seen tons of friends breaking just because love interest, but the relationship Danny and Flack was more profund, they complement each other and are the rock standing for the other, so I don't think in real world that would have been over that easily.

Faylinn said:

Stepping away from the shipper in me for a second, I really think it's a shame that they've neglected the friendship between Danny and Flack so much. It's been there since the first episode and it works. The writers seem to like it, the actors like it, the fans love it--what more could you ask for? Apparently, it's too much to ask that they not forget about it. Instead, it makes more sense to push more contrived storylines and relegate the friendship to a scene or two per season and assume that's enough. I loved the pool scene in 3.23, but one scene for a whole season?? What's wrong with tv when friendships are disposable but contrived romantic relationships are worth inserting unnecessary scenes?

Exactly. They gave us the friendship from the 1st episode, they proved us al trough S1 how deep and strong it is, and now they seem not to remember it. 1 or 2 scenes per season, it's ridiculous. They insult us while smiling at us. Why establish such a strong bond if you're not gonna do anything with it? It proves that they had an amazing start, but they just lost their inspiration along the way. What happened? And how do we make it stop? :(

On a happier note:

Thanks to bowserbabe for posting this. It made my day!

Carmine & Eddie - CBS Watch Magazine scans.

YAY, BIG EDDIE AND CARMINE SCANS. :D

Bahahahah! Look at the one where the chef is talking to Carmine. When I made that strudel his own apples statement, I couldn't see Eddie's expression at all but now ... :lol: I am very pleased to note it wasn't even necessary for his face to be clear to that apple strudelling comment to be true! :lol:

About TPTB losing inspiration ... I dunno, I don't think that's quite the case. I'm thinking they definitely know about the deep friendship between Danny/Flack, but I also think they're aware of how powerful it is and perhaps they're saving it for great plots and moments on the show. :) That bar and pool scene in 3x23 is great proof of that, and of course, should spoilers come to pass for 4x13, we'll be getting even more proof of just how fantastic the relationship is between Danny and Flack.

Relationship, people, straight from Eddie's mouth. :devil: (I love that guy.)

Kimmychu said:
YAY, BIG EDDIE AND CARMINE SCANS. :D

Bahahahah! Look at the one where the chef is talking to Carmine. When I made that strudel his own apples statement, I couldn't see Eddie's expression at all but now ... :lol: I am very pleased to note it wasn't even necessary for his face to be clear to that apple strudelling comment to be true! :lol:

:lol: Moral of the story: don't mess with a man's Kinkapoodle. ;) :devil: Love how his eyes are on Carmine, not the guy who is talking. :lol:

Definitely my fav pic from Flack's photo album. ;) :devil:

About TPTB losing inspiration ... I dunno, I don't think that's quite the case. I'm thinking they definitely know about the deep friendship between Danny/Flack, but I also think they're aware of how powerful it is and perhaps they're saving it for great plots and moments on the show. :) That bar and pool scene in 3x23 is great proof of that, and of course, should spoilers come to pass for 4x13, we'll be getting even more proof of just how fantastic the relationship is between Danny and Flack.

Relationship, people, straight from Eddie's mouth. :devil: (I love that guy.)

:D :D :D Awwww, so cute! :D

Anyway, yeah, I agree. I don't think it's that they're losing inspiration; it's that they're throwing the scenes in when they're significant. We get little scenes now and then--Danny snarking Flack over his girlfriend--and then we get the big ones, like the diner in On the Job or the hospital in RSRD, or the bar in ...Comes Around or Flack always being there to rescue Danny. Danny has been in trouble, either emotionally or physically, a lot, and every time Flack is there for him. He's the one constant--in OtJ, Trapped, RSRD, Comes Around, Snow Day...Flack is always there for Danny when Danny needs him. He's Danny's Big Damn Hero. :D So, no, I'm not worried on that front at all. :D

I tend to agree that as tempted as Flack would be by a drunk and flirtatious Danny, he'd hold back. Well, unless they've already slept together and he knew it wouldn't be taking advantage of Danny. But I think Flack's a gentleman through and through, and much as he wants Danny, he's always going to be respectful of him.

I do think Danny brings out Flack's pervvy side, though. :devil: For some reason, I can't see Flack being really dirty with a woman, but with Danny? Oh, yes indeed. :devil: ;)

LOL, it can go either way. On the one hand, Flack maybe would not take advantage of Danny because the guy could hate him the morning after (or not :devil: ). On the other, maaaybe Flack could have a little taste :lol: .

^Yeah, I could definitely see Flack at least making out with Danny for a while, and copping a few feels. And of course he'd have to undress Danny to get him into bed... :devil: :devil: :devil: Can you blame Flack? The man is obviously seriously crazy about Danny. :D

I love how it was evident right from the start. When Lorelai had her banner from "Blink" up, I would watch it and just go, "Awwww." I love how Flack makes it a point to touch Danny on the back in that scene--yeah, it's a manly pat on the back, but it's also--surprise, surprise--kind of protective, too. He's letting the suspect know he'd better not mess with Flack's Danny. And when Danny goes out of the room, probably around the time when he reminds Flack about basketball on Saturday :D , Flack looks up and his eyes follow Danny out of the room. So sweet! :D

Anyone else love the idea of them getting it on in the locker room afterwards? I can so see Flack just taking Danny right then and there, on the bench or in the shower. :devil: ;)

Top41 said:
^Yeah, I could definitely see Flack at least making out with Danny for a while, and copping a few feels. And of course he'd have to undress Danny to get him into bed... :devil: :devil: :devil: Can you blame Flack? The man is obviously seriously crazy about Danny. :D
LOL, after all -- Flack has to support a wasted Danny up, right? And he has to fish for the house keys in Danny's pockets. Maybe he can find more than keys in there. :devil:

Top41 said:
Anyone else love the idea of them getting it on in the locker room afterwards? I can so see Flack just taking Danny right then and there, on the bench or in the shower. :devil: ;)

I'd vote for the shower! Hahahha...

Remember the old basketball get-up? You know, with those tiny shorts instead of the pants-like things they have today? ... that would look mighty good on Danny... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back