Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their dialogue to each other is very suggestive. They compliment each other's clothes, they tease each other, Danny coyly asks Flack, "Ya like that?" Oh, it's there. I definitely see more of a friendship between them with other characters--Danny with Hawkes, Flack with Mac and with Hawkes. I don't see subtext there; I see friendships. With Danny and Flack, I see attraction, flirting and devotion. I think Flack definitely loves Danny. The staring, the teasing, the rushing to be by Danny's side whenever Danny needs him--I think that goes beyond simply being "buddies."

I think it's cool that there are so many non-U.S. D/F fans! To me, that suggests that their chemistry is evident in their body language, since many countries dub the lines. Flack's staring, the way he gets close to Danny and kind of hovers over him--that language is universal. I think his attraction to Danny, and the way Danny preens and struts around when Flack is near, is non-verbal evidence of their attraction. Not to mention the look that passed between them in RSRD. Talk about one look that says it all! :D

Top41 said:
Their dialogue to each other is very suggestive.

3030481xz6.jpg

Danny: Ya like that?
Flack: Yeaaah.

:lol: :devil: Hot. Can't spin that scene as anything else, man. And look at Flack! He's checking out Danny's butt! Or wondering how good Danny looks bent over like that and imagining Danny bent over his own car instead. :devil:

They compliment each other's clothes ...

2170165sg1.jpg

Flack: They brought in the big guns.
Danny: Like the suit.
Flack: If I had your shoes, I'd be all set.

:D Awww, they like each other's clothes. Perhaps Danny dressed Flack that morning. ;)

With Danny and Flack, I see attraction, flirting and devotion. I think Flack definitely loves Danny.

csicapsflackfunnywavetoaf0.jpg

A picture speaks a thousand words. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Not to mention the look that passed between them in RSRD. Talk about one look that says it all! :D

It wasn't until the recent discussion here that I realized just how significant that scene was and how much of Danny's trust in Flack it showed. Danny really could have put up a major fuss at Flack telling Mac he'd stick around and make sure Danny's not going to do anything rash without a second thought ... but he didn't. He just looked into Flack's eyes and nodded, just like that. For somebody as distrustful and edgy as Danny, that is one heck of a sign of absolute trust.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODES 4x11 and 13. :D

Before I get to the insanely cute pics, I must mention this! I was randomly surfing eBay last night when I came across this item. Supposedly it's next month's CBS Watch magazine, and there's an article about Carmine and Eddie going on a rafting trip together! Awwwwwww. :D How cute is that??? :D

Can't you see Flack taking Danny camping? I bet Flack went camping as a kid. Danny would grumble about being away from the city, but he'd love snuggling up with Flack in a tent. And when the tents a rockin', don't come a knockin'. ;) :devil:

Kimmychu said:

3030481xz6.jpg

:lol: :devil: Hot. Can't spin that scene as anything else, man. And look at Flack! He's checking out Danny's butt! Or wondering how good Danny looks bent over like that and imagining Danny bent over his own car instead. :devil:

Wow! I never realized just how suggestive Flack's look is in that pic! He really is checking out Danny and obviously thinking some not-so-chaste thoughts. ;) :devil: The sight of Danny bent over in front of him is clearly one he enjoys. :lol: :devil:

2170165sg1.jpg

Flack: They brought in the big guns.
Danny: Like the suit.
Flack: If I had your shoes, I'd be all set.

:D Awww, they like each other's clothes. Perhaps Danny dressed Flack that morning. ;)

I love that ep! Danny was so sulky throughout the first half of it, and it was obvious Flack was trying to get back into his Kinkapoodle's good graces. I still wonder what Flack did to piss Danny off. :lol: It was cute how eager he was to make good with Danny--he got all excited when he thought Danny was suggesting they go golfing together later on in the ep. :lol:

csicapsflackfunnywavetoaf0.jpg

A picture speaks a thousand words. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Damn, that wave! Flack's got it bad. He's seriously head over heels for his feisty little Kinkapoodle!

It wasn't until the recent discussion here that I realized just how significant that scene was and how much of Danny's trust in Flack it showed. Danny really could have put up a major fuss at Flack telling Mac he'd stick around and make sure Danny's not going to do anything rash without a second thought ... but he didn't. He just looked into Flack's eyes and nodded, just like that. For somebody as distrustful and edgy as Danny, that is one heck of a sign of absolute trust.

It really is. The look Danny gave to Flack wasn't just one that said, "OK, fine, I'll behave and do as you say." It was full of trust--Danny was trusting Flack to take care of him. I wonder if Flack took Danny in his arms when Mac left and held him. I honestly don't think there's anything Flack wouldn't do for his Danny.

Can't you see Flack taking Danny camping? I bet Flack went camping as a kid. Danny would grumble about being away from the city, but he'd love snuggling up with Flack in a tent. And when the tents a rockin', don't come a knockin'.
Haha, I was talking to Kimmy about this not too long ago on LJ--Danny would be sulking about the bugs and everything but still trying to act all macho, and Flack would be staring at the cans of beans over the fire and feeling very sad that it's the only food they had. Poor Flack, he loves his food. He'd be wanting some hotdogs and cinnamon twists and pizza... :lol:

But yeah, they'd probably get into a little spat putting up the tent and Danny would get spooked by something in the bushes when he went to take a leak. :p Eventually, though, there would be plenty of snuggling and whatnot in the tent at night. :devil:

Faylinn said:
Haha, I was talking to Kimmy about this not too long ago on LJ--Danny would be sulking about the bugs and everything but still trying to act all macho

There's that hive mind again! :D As soon as Top mentioned camping, I thought "Danny would so complain about the bugs".

Flack: But, Danny, you deal with bugs all the time!
Danny: That's different.
Flack: How is it different?
Danny: They're not in my dinner. And what is this meant to be anyway?

He'd be a nightmare. Flack would jump him, just to stop the whining. :rolleyes:

Indeed we do have a hive mind! Poor Danny, everybody assumes he's the whiny one. :lol: Flack would be smart and pack a whole basket of food before they go off on the trip, wouldn't he? Unless he's a pig and practically ate all the food before they even arrived. :p Silly Flack!

Faylinn said:
But yeah, they'd probably get into a little spat putting up the tent and Danny would get spooked by something in the bushes when he went to take a leak. :p Eventually, though, there would be plenty of snuggling and whatnot in the tent at night. :devil:

:lol: Hilarious! And oh so them. :D I imagined Flack being the one who's spooked ... just think, Flack goes outside the tent in the middle of the night and starts to pee in the bushes, and then jumps and shouts at the top of his voice when an owl hoots. :lol: And then Danny rushes out in his birthday suit wondering if something bad happened to Flack. :devil: :lol:

By the way, Top41, hearing about Carmine and Eddie going rafting together and making desserts together is just. So. Darn. Adorable! :D :D :D Thank you for letting us know about it!

carmineeddiekitchen432xih3.jpg

Here's a picture of them preparing the desserts. And look! Eddie's licking his arm. :devil: And is that a cute, evil smile on Carmine or what? :devil:

Kimmychu said:
:lol: Hilarious! And oh so them. :D I imagined Flack being the one who's spooked ... just think, Flack goes outside the tent in the middle of the night and starts to pee in the bushes, and then jumps and shouts at the top of his voice when an owl hoots. :lol: And then Danny rushes out in his birthday suit wondering if something bad happened to Flack. :devil: :lol:
Danny and Flack both strike me as such city kids. Seeing them both try to camp would be Monty Pythonesque. Three hours to put up the tent, which still collapses in the middle of the night. Shenanigans aplenty!

Danny: Hey, Flack, what was that noise?
Flack: *snort* Serial killer. Go to sleep.

If Danny and Flack were to ever get a spinoff, why do I feel like it should be a sitcom? :p

[image]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3013/carmineeddiekitchen432xih3.jpg[/image]

Here's a picture of them preparing the desserts. And look! Eddie's licking his arm. :devil: And is that a cute, evil smile on Carmine or what? :devil:

Eddie: Oh no! Clumsy me! I guess I'll have to eat that one.

Kimmy, you're a gem!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know what Carmine has planned for that whipped cream. :devil:

Their dialogue to each other is very suggestive. They compliment each other's clothes, they tease each other, Danny coyly asks Flack, "Ya like that?" Oh, it's there.
Oh absolutely. And in that way, you can see how deep their friendship really is. They have their private jokes between the two of them. And they know how to rub the other juuuust right haha.

Hot. Can't spin that scene as anything else, man. And look at Flack! He's checking out Danny's butt! Or wondering how good Danny looks bent over like that and imagining Danny bent over his own car instead.

Reminds me of one Archie line in CSI:LV, "She can defrag my hard drive." It's those double entendre lines.... :lol: I wonder how they reacted when they read this scene in the script.... or if it's an improv... :devil:

And when the tents a rockin', don't come a knockin'.

OH MY! That reminded me of one Austin Powers 2 scene. Austin and Heather Graham's character were in a tent and the light was on the inside so from the outside you can see just their outlines..... :devil: OH my... gotta stop now hahahah...

carmineeddiekitchen432xih3.jpg

Here's a picture of them preparing the desserts. And look! Eddie's licking his arm. And is that a cute, evil smile on Carmine or what?
And hey! Both of them are wearing white. :)

Ok, why is Eddie licking his arm while Carmine is holding a whipped cream applier?? :lol:

I'm really lovin this picture. All that sweets around them means lots of eating, and lots of eating means lots of exercise to burn it... and all we know where thay like to burn all those calories :devil:

Can't make up my mind what's cuter about this pic. That they match or that Eddie is licking his arm while Carmine is holding a whipped cream applier. :lol:

To me, both Danny & Don, are city boys. Can't really see them enjoying the beauty of the nature. LOL At least, not ouside the tent. ;)

Danny: Hey, Flack, what was that noise?
Flack: *snort* Serial killer. Go to sleep.

Danny is evil! LOL

Imagine this: Flack is sitting on his couch in his living room and he's browsing through a photo album of a trip he recently went on with Danny. The following is probably what it looks like inside ...

cbsmag01im5.jpg

Flack: Awww, look, there's me and Danny riding the raft. Danny was so cute in that helmet and those goggles. Man, did I enjoy the rough ride or what!

cbsmag02zd3.jpg

Flack: Yay, balloon ride! It took a while for us to get off the ground 'cause Danny was nervous and he didn't feel like going up so high in the air and all that. 'Course, I convinced him it'd be fun and anyways, how often were we gonna do that together?

cbsmag03av2.jpg

Flack: Ah, here we are playing some golf. Trust me, this ain't my thing but this is Danny's thing, see? Swingin' that long, hard club around and hittin' balls and ... huh, now I get why it's Danny's thing. Please ignore my dorky pants.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Unfortunately, as per forum rules, only three images are allowed per post. Flack's photo album will continue in my next post. ;) Thank you very much to Top41 for the pictures!

P.S. Lorelai, I friggin' love that scene from the pilot episode. :D

P.S. Lorelai, I friggin' love that scene from the pilot episode.

Me too! Za beginnings!

1s pic. LOLZ Eddie is having way too much fun.

2nd pic. Carmine does look a little uncomfortable.Why?
:lol: Eddie is having some more fun.. LOL

3rd pic is just too hilarious! Carmine being all cool and Eddie being the very best dorky self he can be! LOLZ Look at his body position? What's that? LOL The dorky pants! Classic! :lol: Having a good time playing golf, Carmine?

How beautiful is seeing this 2 nuts hanging together. Love them apart, but seing they love each other just makes me love them more. Awwww...

And this one of the things I love about Eddie. He's just so happy and dorky, just like a kid. Seems so real and sincere.
Carmine is such an atention whore! He has to steal the camera and be in the center. And I love how Eddie lets him . :lol:

* We should be aloud to double post, as long as we don't triple post. :lol:

Awwww! I love Flack's photo album! I could so see Flack and Danny taking a vacation together.

Despite the fact that Flack is a city boy, I totally see him going for outdoorsy stuff, and being a camper. I bet his dad took him and his brother(s?) when he was young, to make him tough.

Danny, not so much. Flack would totally try to freak out Danny, telling him there were bears and snakes around so that his Kinkapoodle would cling to him and he could cop a feel now and again...and again. :devil: ;)

Lorelai, I love your banner! The first touch, and I see, the first stare. Flack really had it bad from day one, didn't he? :D

Thank you, Kimmy, for the pics. Certainly looks like somebody had fun. :lol: Eddie is a bit of an adorkable loon, isn't he? Not hard for Carmine to look cool next to those shorts. :eek:

I'll have to see if I can track this issue down somewhere.

Why iz Eddie wearing a sleeved shirt while white water rafting? :)

How beautiful is seeing this 2 nuts hanging together.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Why did I have smexy images in my head when I read this, I wonder.... :devil:

Danny went fishing with his dad when he was a kid, right? So I think even if he's a city boy, he's got an outdoorsy side to him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back