Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

I was a bad girl yesterday and downloading episodes, and I caught this little snippet from 'Heart of Glass,' when Danny discovers Mac and Peyton's relationship, which goes along the lines of,

Danny: Am I the last one to hear about this?
Mac: I guess so.
Danny: Does Flack know?

MichelleK said:
I think the whole thing with Danny is that he tries to be so many different people. He doesn't really know who he can be around poeple. He knows he gets judged for his past, he Minhas shooting and the Messer surname. He has to work 50 times harder than everyone else to make up for that and still he can't please Mac.
Flack is the only person that Danny can be who he wants to be. He can let his guard down and be Danny Messer and know that he is never going to get judged.
The Danny and Flack relationship is such a complex one. I love how Danny visibly relxes in episodes of high drama. Trapped and Heroes spring to mind. Danny is stressed and upset but just a single line from Flack gets him back to himself. Trapped, Flack's pizza line eases Danny completely and in Hereos it's Flack who goes to see how Danny is and let him reminisce about Aiden. Thats more than friendship.

I love those moments! Flack really knows how to calm Danny down. Danny gets so worked up and upset about things--right before Flack came in with the line about pizza, Danny was getting pretty agitated. I guess Flack knows how to calm his Kinkapoodle down. ;)

I thought it was extremely sweet in "Heroes" how Flack came in, let Danny talk about Aiden and then gently steered him back to the case. Flack knows exactly what Danny needs.

everclaire said:
I was a bad girl yesterday and downloading episodes, and I caught this little snippet from 'Heart of Glass,' when Danny discovers Mac and Peyton's relationship, which goes along the lines of,

Danny: Am I the last one to hear about this?
Mac: I guess so.
Danny: Does Flack know?

Pssst...no talking about downloading. It's illegal. ;)

That scene was adorable though. Danny was all put out! And what was his reponse? "Does Flack know?" Uh-oh...I'm thinking a certain Jackhammer probably got an earful when he got home of an upset, put out Danny. :lol: And then Danny probably made him sleep on the couch! :eek: Poor Flack! I guess he knows now to not keep things from his Kinkapoodle. ;)

yeah, hence my badness.

I just love the fact that, as soon as a new relationship surfaced, Danny's first thought was of Flack, and that he had kept a little secret from him. ;)

Ooooh so Flack knew before Danny!
poor Flack, I bet he was in the doghouse that night! I do love how his first thought was of Flack. Someone has got it bad! Always on the brain.
I bet Danny went all drama queen that night. I would have loved to have known how Flack found out though.

I liked that, too. It was so cute how Danny was put out that he didn't know, and he immediately thought of the one person who *should have* told him. After all, you know Danny expects Flack to tell him everything. Poor Flack--he's got one high maintenance Kinkapoodle! :lol:

I think Flack likes it when his Danny goes all drama queen!

I would have liked to see how Flack found out too, "Does Danny know?"

It was strange how Danny asked if Flack of all people knew??
Bless him, always the last to know the office gossip.
I agree Flack does tend to like Drama Queen Danny. He can bring him back down to earth with a bump.

^ :lol: Indeed! I think Flack knows how to handle his Kinkapoodle when the lights go out. ;) It was so cute that Danny was so upset about being the last to know about Mac and Peyton, and that he immediately thought of the person who should have told him: Flack. I bet Flack had to buy a lot of dinners for that one. :lol:

or maybe Flack was just looking forward to the punishment he'd get when Danny found out he'd been naughty. ;)

Yeah Maybe Flack didn't tell him on purpose!! He maybe wanted to be punished by Danny.
It would have been funnier if Flack had been in the scene to see the look on his face as Danny finally realised he was the last to know.
Poor Danny but overall I think it should be poor Flack!

I haven't been on here for a while and my how i have missed it!!! :D

Yeah we all know Flack is kinky... pain is a pleasure for him.
Yeah, i think though maybe it was safer overall that Flack wasn't there, Danny may have been a little more volatile if he had been. Danny may have tried to strangled him with the camera strap, or done something else with the strap.
I figured Flack knew in PWM. Cause he was talking to Mac on the bridge and did sort of over emphasise the point that Peyton had arrived... anyway, i bet he was in soooo much trouble with Danny, OUCH i bet what ever Flack got that night would make you wince!
Yeah i feel sorrier for Flack, but his a big boy i'm sure he could take whatever his Kinka dished out that night!

^Kinkapoodles, or at least this particular Kinkapoodle, definitely cuddles with Don. ;) :devil: :D

As for Danny getting surly when Flack got home, I imagine Flack could handle it. He's a lot taller than Danny and I have a feeling when it comes to any physical scuffles between the two, Flack can subdue his feisty little Kinkapoodle when the need arises. ;)

On a cute note, they're just the right sizes for Danny to put his head on Flack's shoulder. :D

Yeah I noticed that about the height thing! I bet Danny does cuddle Flack alot. I bet when the situation is right or if Danny needs comfort he does cuddle and snuggle and could be quite romantic. Flack would live for those moments all snuggled with his kinka-poodle.
I wonder when, where and which one of them said they loved the other first and how the other reacted! Clearly Flack said it first but how do you think Danny reacted?

Danny totally needs love and comfort from Flack. He might not jump into cuddle piles, but we know he cuddles with Don! :D And Flack loves it. He just melts when he's around Danny--he gets this goofy cute expression on his face and well, you just know Danny has Flack wrapped around his little finger.

Flack definitely told Danny he loved him first. I bet Danny got all quiet and said it back. He was probably a little surprised--I think Danny is pretty insecure and thinks he's hard to love--but definitely happy. No doubt Flack got as much Kinkapoodle as he wanted that night. ;) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back