Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Not to find excuses here, cause Danny was wrong, but it's not that easy to get dressed, and get to work with a hungover, you know. :devil:

The 2 of them hanging together after the raid makes sense... And would explain why Danny looked back at Flack, while Monroe was dragging him to the EMs. ;)

Sad but true! And I don't see Don being mad at Danny, first because he'll be worried sick about him, later... he'd probably forget all about it! :lol: And, yeah, Flack puts up with a lot from Danny. :D

And to answer Fay's question, I don't think Flack would complain about her to Danny. ( Complaining about everything is her job.. :lol: ) Definitely, not like her. Being as Flack as he can be to her, but not making a scene. Don's smart! Probably the best think to do is to sit back & wait for Danny to open his eyes & see how dumb he's been for the last year.

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

So, is it unanimous? Thread #6 will be Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line Is...Flack Wants Danny!!??

I love this picture, Kimmy.

[​IMG]

Here is the cap before that one:
    Me thinks Flack just snarked at Lindsay by the look on Danny's face. He's totally amused.
    [​IMG]

Now, this is interesting. Here's the next cap after Kimmy'sfrom that scene:
    'Bout damn time she left.
    [​IMG]

I'm thinking more like this: If Flack had known that Danny traded shifts with Lindsay, he probably wouldn't have talked to her when she kept bugging the shit out of him about Danny. I'd loved to have seen him swat her away and be like: "Why should I tell you. You did this to him."

Flack offered to trade places with the hostages, no way could I see him going back to the lab. Danny was in that warehouse. Flack couldn't leave him in danger.

Here's something to think about in honor of our new thread. Yes, I'm getting ahead of myself but I couldn't wait.

Top 10 Reasons why Danny and Flack Belong Together:

10. The staring!
    9.) Who does Danny call in the finale? Thaaat's right. Flack
    8.) Who does Danny talk to about the court case in ep 23? Thaaaaaaat's right. Flack
    7.) Who does Danny call in "OTJ"? Oh yeah, thaaaat's right. Flack
    6.) THE STARING!!!
    5.) "Ya like that?" "Yeaaah."
    4.) They look hot just playing pool
    3.) THE STARING!!!!
    2.) He looked back toward Don in "Snow Day", didn't he? YES....Iiiiinteresting.
    And.....the number one reason:
    1.) Oh, did I mention the staring?? :p

Thanks Fay for those. ;)

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

ZOMG, WE'Z ALMOST THERE, Y'ALLZ! :lol: I'm going with that thread title, but without the exclamation points.

I think Flack is willing to wait for Danny to wake up--God knows Scrunch-Face is enough punishment for the time being. They've been friends for a long time, and he knows Danny better than anyone--he knows it doesn't do any good to rush things, especially with Danny. Flack will bide his time.

Besides, he knows it's better to be just-friends than nothing at all. His perspective on relationships seems a bit...jaded, maybe? Doing this job, he's seen a lot of relationships end in a bad way. That's not to say he wouldn't want to be in one, I just think he'd be more open to doing things differently.

And Don will find things to do in the meantime, until Danny gets his shit together. ;)

Besides, if he and Danny have been fooling around, I'm not sure that would necessarily stop. The relationship between these two creates a hotbed of friggin' angst.

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You so know they were fooling around. :p and no, it hasn't stopped and eventually Danny will get his head out of his ass and realize the scrunched face cowgirl isn't what he wanted after all. Besides, how could he be with somebody who thinks the Montana wheat fields are a prettier site than the NY skyline? Anybody who knows Danny at all knows that NYC is the only place for him and anybody who knows him would never try to convince him otherwise.

Exactly and they will always be friends. I doubt Danny's still friends with any of his past girlfriends.

5. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

I doubt Danny is friends with Monroe! They were to busy chasing each other to build a solid friendship. :rolleyes: Danny & Flack, on the other hand, go deeper than than physical.

//////////////////////////////////////

11. Because Danny made sure Don won't forget they have a date on Saturday. ( Hoops on Saturday, Flack. Don't forget.)

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'd add in:

12. "We're not going anywhere."

13. "Nice suit." "Nice shoes."

14. Flack is Danny's knight in shining armor--and Danny sure is one damsel that's always in distress. :lol:

15. The nicknames-- "Dan" and "Danno"

:D

7. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

16. Danny calling Don "Crime stopper"

( Crime stopper, run to Ray's, grab me a slice,extra pepperoni, all right ? Bring it back. Just fold it up, slide it right through, huh ? / That's no way to treat good pizza, Messer.}

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Ahhh, finally we are heading for a new thread and we can look back at our old ones and know, yeah, we know how to talk the talk and leave a trail worthy of discussion for a long, long time. ;)

Love that list! We already have a Top 10 there! How about we make it a Top 20? :D

Dang, I didn't remember the Crime Stopper nickname! I must add that to the list of nicknames. :lol: Isn't it interesting Danny and Flack have nicknames only for each other? :devil: And they're always referring to things or doing things that involve sliding, long hard objects and balls? ;)

9. Faylinn

I didn't remember the "Crime Stopper" nickname either! That's hilarious, though. :lol: So, did Flack call Danny "Button Pusher" later on in retaliation? :p

(Oh dear, now I'm having naughty thoughts about how Danny would punish him by, ah, pushing a certain button, if you know what I mean. :devil:)

I love the nickname thing, though. It just seems very natural and not contrived. And they're so bad about saying and doing things that are just terribly slashy, aren't they?

I have a discussion question, but I'll save it for the new thread so it doesn't get chopped off by the end of this one. :p

This thread started in November of '06, so that's ~10 months to make 1000 posts. That's ~100 a month, or an average of several per day. I think that's pretty cool for a pairing that is purely fanon. ;) Especially since it's all meat and no fillers. :lol:

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Wow...a top 20 list sounds good although I bet we could think of lots more than 20. :D

I didn't even know about Crime Stopper and I've watched Trapped at least a dozen times. 10 months for 1000 posts sounds pretty good to me. Look at all of them, they're almost all intelligent thought out posts that actually have substance. :p

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

YES, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE THREAD IS OFFICIALLY 1000 POSTS LONG! :D :D :D And yes, I am very proud of the D/F thread being all meat. Who wants to eat fake food? Gimme the real thing, babe!

So, who wants to start the new thread?

12. Faylinn

ETA: Posting at the same time, Kimmy my dear. :p

Danny and Flack have really had a lot of good scenes on their own, but together they've had some that were just fantastic. :D

Speaking of posts (mostly) full of substance (with a lot of innuendo thrown in for good measure), now is the time to start our new thread! Woot woot, a new title! :lol:

"Kinkapoodles don't cuddle--or do they?", we will miss you. You have served us well, and I've enjoyed looking for you on the forum list every day for the past ten months.

Now I'm going to cry. :( Farewell, thread #5, farewell.

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Thread #6 can be found here .

So, I'm closing this one...it was fun. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.