Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle..or do they?

Yeah we need some proof of Danny being there for Flack in his darkest moments, as i am sure Flack has them.

Flack riding in on his noble steed... or perhaps just riding his noble steed. :devil: Flack does that have that air about him, and Danny is definitely the over dramatic damsel in distress.

Good quiality to inherite!

Yeah, Yeah i don't liek the fact that Flack is taking Flack for doing the right thing, and lets face it it must be bad if Mac has heard the gossip!!

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle..or do they?

I love how it's all about horses with Flack and Danny now!!
Yeah they are truely the Romeo and Juliet of CSI!
I'm glad I inherited the filthy mind and pervy sense of humour.
Yeah Mac seems to try and steer clear of lab gossip so if he's heard it, it must be bad. Maybe this is Danny's turn to shine and be Flack's rock.
This is twice now that cops that Flack works with have been dirty. First Gavin Moran, his mentor and now Truby!

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

everclaire said:
WOW I haven't been to Talk CSI in a very very long time, and what better thread to post on for my first time back?
What better thread indeed?! Glad to see that you have your priorities in order and visited us here first. ;) :lol:

The relationship between these two is definitely a bit one-sided, but at the same time I think it mostly works that way. Sure, Flack isn't always going to appreciate having to be the one going out of his way for Danny, but overall Don needs someone to protect, it's just in his nature--and who better than Danny? :lol: And Danny is a needy person, so having someone like Flack around, who always goes out of his way for Danny, is necessary. *shrug* I think Danny needs to step up and be there for Flack more, because even Don has his limits, but I don't think it's so bad that they would ever break up permanently. :)

It does definitely seem very one sided! I guess Flack is much more public in showing his love and support for Danny whereas the other way around Danny is all actions speak louder than words.
I can imagine that once Danny started to realise his feelings for Flack, he tried to push him away (I read way too many fan fics).
Don would have his limits, but I'm sure he wouldn't push Danny too far, we've all seen how dramatic he can be.

MichelleK, where did you find that pic of Carmine with the cigarette? I remember asking for pics of him smoking in The Locker Room a while back because smoking is baaaadd.

I'll try and find it for you and pm you the link!!

Faylinn said:

The relationship between these two is definitely a bit one-sided, but at the same time I think it mostly works that way. Sure, Flack isn't always going to appreciate having to be the one going out of his way for Danny, but overall Don needs someone to protect, it's just in his nature--and who better than Danny? :lol: And Danny is a needy person, so having someone like Flack around, who always goes out of his way for Danny, is necessary. *shrug* I think Danny needs to step up and be there for Flack more, because even Don has his limits, but I don't think it's so bad that they would ever break up permanently. :)

It is a little one-sided, but I still maintain that Flack must be getting something for his troubles. He probably gets to tap that Kinkapoodle ass quite often. :lol: Danny is the needier of the two, but given Flack's confidence I don't ever see him being in a relationship where he isn't getting anything. I think Danny needs emotional reassurance, and Flack, well we know he cares about Danny, but let's put it this way, Danny keeps the Jackhammer happy, and if the Jackhammer is happy, so is Flack. :lol: :devil:

OK, I can't not discuss finale spoilers in here, so if you don't want to read, don't look beneath the code!

It looks so good and so shippery! Danny gets taken hostage and Flack offers to trade himself to the hostage takers in exchange for Danny, Adam and the uniforms that the hostage takers have. I think it's safe to say we know who Flack is worried sick about! The kidnappers make Danny call into the precinct and he talks to Flack! No idea what's said, but damn, I bet that's going to be one romantic conversation. You know Flack is going to be worried sick about his baby. And he's there at the end for the big rescue. I can't wait to see how it all plays out because you know Flack is just going to be going crazy! His sexy baby always finds a way to get himself into danger!

Oh my I read the spoilers! I'm so unhappy and slightly disgusted by the about about the D/L one but I'm bursting on the inside for the D/F one!
I don't think I mean disgusted but couldn't think of another word!
If Flack and Danny's true love isn't public knowledge by the end of the finale, I'll eat my computer screen.

MichelleK said:
Oh my I read the spoilers! I'm so unhappy and slightly disgusted by the about about the D/L one but I'm bursting on the inside for the D/F one!
I don't think I mean disgusted but couldn't think of another word!
If Flack and Danny's true love isn't public knowledge by the end of the finale, I'll eat my computer screen.

Jumping into just show discussion now...I think if D/L's destiny is to be dashed, well, we don't yet know how that's going to play out. There's nothing in the spoilers to indicate it, but of course, not all the details are out. I think we'll have to wait until the finale for that one.

As for Danny and Flack, within the show itself, I'd love to see an arc about Flack being in love with Danny because I think that would be such an interesting road for the show to go down. It certainly seems to me that there's a myriad of evidence that Flack's feelings for Danny are more than friendly. The way he looks at Danny, the way he put his head in his hand when he heard Danny was trapped in the panic room for 13 hours, the way he rushed to be by Danny's side in "On the Job," the way he looked at him and vowed "We" won't be going anywhere in RSRD...the list goes on. The dramatic potential is amazing, and it would be groundbreaking, for a cop show, for a CSI show...I'd love to see it. I doubt we will, but I'd love to see it.

Sorry Top, I just got a little wound up whe nI read that particular spoiler!

I agree 100 million per cent that they need to go down the road and have Flack maybe realise and admit that his feeling towards Danny are maybe more than just good friends!
The build up and development of their characters has been wonderful but even a non D/F fan must notice the lingering stares, the vows to protect and look after him, the fear in his voice when Danny is involved in stuff. That's much more than friendship. It would be amazing if CSI:NY had the balls to run with the story. Give both characters a chance to really shine!

It is a shame that TPTB would never go down that raod, but lets face it, it is more or less implied, its just Danny currently has a beard. I dont' think he is necessary oblivious or in denial about how Flack feels or his feelings, i get the feeling that Danny is worried about outside opinion where as Flack doesn't/ wouldn't mind dealing with any issues thrown up cos of it, if he gets to tell the world he loves Danny, he is willing to keep quiet because he loves danny and would do anything for him.

I really cannot wait until the finale now!! OMG!! how fabulous is that going to be, i may be really girly and squee out a lung!

squee out a lung - that's an interesting sight Sammy!
I'll probably be in floods and tears and just be like awwww all the way through!
I think it would be more interesting to have them bang heads in the new season. Flack again is going all out for Danny and he needs to adress that Danny seems to shy away from being there in his times of crisis.

MichelleK said:
I agree 100 million per cent that they need to go down the road and have Flack maybe realise and admit that his feeling towards Danny are maybe more than just good friends!
The build up and development of their characters has been wonderful but even a non D/F fan must notice the lingering stares, the vows to protect and look after him, the fear in his voice when Danny is involved in stuff. That's much more than friendship. It would be amazing if CSI:NY had the balls to run with the story. Give both characters a chance to really shine!

Yeah, I think it's obvious that Flack doesn't think of Danny as just a friend. The guy is crazy about him! The look in his eyes when he watches Danny, the way his eyes follow Danny around the room, the affection in his voice when he talks to Danny...I could go on. And yeah, there's always an urgency to Flack's voice and actions if Danny is in danger. I remember how angry he was when he was talking to Linda, Jerry's partner, in "Trapped." He was pissed that because of what this woman had done, his baby was stuck in a panic room.

And the way he asked Danny, "You okay?" after he and Stella saved Danny was beyond sweet. He said it in this low voice that was laced with concern. Flack's in love.

And I think on some level, Danny knows it. Danny turns to Flack for emotional support, and trusts him when things are bad. I love their dynamic!

Yeah Danny knows that Don'e feeling are more than friendship and I believe on some level he plays on that and knows he can always click his fingers with him and he'll come running! That sounded abit mean but it does seem Flack will walk on broken glass for Danny. I mean the spoiler for the finale speaks volumes on how Flack sees the friendship.

Just a reminder. ^^Make sure to use the spoiler box for anything relating to the finale. Nothing's wrong with the post above...it just reminded me about it. ;)

I know before I mentioned what Flack said in RSRD when he says, "We're not going anywhere" I thought he said "I promise" after that but looking over it again..I think he might be saying "trust me"

There's no denying that Flack's in love. He can't hide it. I was watching that video again (the one I had to remove :() and the first scene...I noticed the look Flack has when he's looking at Danny and talking to him. He doesn't give anybody else "that" look. It just screams "Danny, I love you" and then he turns his head and is all business (totally different look). It just makes me melt.

I'm pretty sure that Flack would indeed walk on broken glass for Danny, especially if Danny was in danger. I don't think Flack has any limits when Danny is in danger.

The only reason Flack offered to trade places with Danny and Adam was totally because it was Danny. I'm doubting he would have done it for anybody else. He asks the kidnappers if he can speak to one of the hostages and you know he was dying to hear Danny's voice because Danny calls him earlier that day (they make him) and Flack says that Danny didn't sound good. You know he'd do anything to get in that warehouse with him. Now, my life would be complete if he would be the one to run up to Danny all concerned and scoop him up in his arms and carry him out of there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back