Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

But maybe he's taking care of other things... *discreetly* :devil:

Gaaaahhh, what kind of TIE is he wearing?!!! *my eyes!!!*

And the camera will be of use, too.

2. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

They should call me; I would gladly take pictures for them/ of them… whatever… but I insit on copies for me… :devil: :lol:

Looking at all the pictures I think it is hilarious that Danny seems to be totally oblivious. Either he is a really bad observer, which wouldn’t be too good for his job, or he is a really good actor to fake that he doesn’t notice that Flack is starring at him all the time. :lol: :lol:

3. chaostheory08

Danny's a tease. And he knows it. He flaunts it.

Luckily, Don is the only one (apart from us of course lol) who knows that Danny's teasing. For any other person, they could stare but they wouldn't know that he's doing it on purpose... for *one* such person. :devil:

4. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Let me see what I can do about that!

Yuppy… Don’s here!

[​IMG]

Why isn’t Don staring at ME??? !!! I’m all puffed up!

[​IMG]

LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!!

[​IMG]

Must not stare!!

[​IMG]

Must focus on Mac!

[​IMG]

Ohhh… whatever!! My kinkapoo!!! :)

[​IMG]

Flack! You’re such a tease! :O No kpoo for you tonight!

[​IMG]

:lol: :lol:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awwww...that's hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: Danny really is all puffed up (Danny's like a little peacock sometimes ;) ), wearing a very tight shirt...and it's the one time Flack decides to practice a little restraint. I notice he is a bit more on his game around Mac, whereas if it's anyone else with Danny, he stares unabashedly. Maybe he knows Mac would totally call him on it or say flat out, "Don, eyes over here!"

Of course, Flack can't resist forever, and he look over at his baby before too long. But look at the expression on Danny's face--he's miffed and sulky! Poor Don...he will have to work hard to make amends. ;) :lol:

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Boy, I sure am using the lol icon a lot tonight.) Yeah, Danny looks just like a puffed up peacock in those screencaps! So funny and cute. And it really does look like Flack is avoiding eye contact with Danny until the last minute ... do you guys think they had a little tiff before that scene? :eek: Perhaps Flack did something that Danny didn't approve of ... oh, like not giving him a sore butt. :devil: :lol: ;)

7. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

^^Or letting him tied up to the postbed with his best tie, the most colourful one, but after giving him a sore butt. Probably Danny didn't know that was his favourite tie because it was Danny's gift, and that made him a little tiff. :lol:

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

poison_girl ... is that Danny's eye? And is that ... Flack's reflection in it? :D Awwwww, I love the subliminal message in your banner image! Veeeeery nice.

Hmmm, here's a question for you all:

What do you think Danny and Flack's first impressions of each other were?

See, in the pilot episode of the show, the two men were already shown to be chummy, what with Danny confirming with Flack to play hoops on Saturday. That means we'll probably never know exactly how they met (unless they do some flashback thing). And that means, we in fandom get to have as much fun with thinking of how that happened as we can! :D

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I keep neglecting this thread. *pet pet*

I just had the mental image of them squinting and circling each other, hackles up. :lol: But being serious, I think it might depend on what they knew of each other. If we're assuming that the name Messer was well-known to the cops of Papa Flack's day, and the name Flack was well-known to law-breakers (and if we assume that Danny's father was part of that scene)--they might have grown up hearing the names and forming opinions prior to actually meeting each other. In that case, it would be a matter of getting over preconceptions and then learning who the other person really is.

If, however, that isn't the case--then the options are endless. :lol: If they joined around the same time, then they'd probably both be too caught up in making sure they don't screw up to bother worrying about someone else. :lol: I wrote out a timeline once, and I think it's more likely that Flack started before Danny (I don't think Danny went straight to the police academy a.s.a.p. the way I think Don did; plus I get the feeling Don might be a smidge older or the same age--of course, knowing this show, they can only make people younger *cough*Lindsay in her 20s??*cough*). So Danny was probably worried about making a mess of things, and Don was just cool as a cucumber, thinking "ah, the newbie...whoisverycutebytheway." :lol:

Or maybe Danny was working with Mac before Flack ended up working with them, so it was a bit new for Flack--maybe knocking him slightly off-kilter, which I can't imagine he liked very much. :devil:

Ah, the possibilities...

Oh yeah, I like that there's history there. We've seen them interact for several years, but there's also years we haven't seen, and that's just a blank slate right there--it's like the future, only with less chance of being totally blown to bits with future episodes (there's always a chance, though, but you know what I mean ;)).

10. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Yes, it is Flack reflected in Danny's eye. You got it right. I've been doing a few manips lately. I tried to make it realistic, so i put it pretty soft and I though anybody would notice, I should have though you'd realize. :lol:

I've always thought Flack went into the picture after Danny was a CSI. Son of a legend turning one meets son fo a crime legend turning his back to his past... They became friends because both didn't mean what people say about their fathers, they realize they're more than just friends, and the rest is obvious. :devil:

11. Top41

Like Fay, I've always thought Flack was around before Danny. Flack was probably a rising star in the department, a young hot shot...and then in comes this CSI, this impossible, hot-headed, passionate, sexy CSI...and well, Flack was probably knocked off his game a bit. ;)

I think the attraction for Flack happened right away. I'm sure he denied it--either he was gruff and standoffish with Danny, or he befriended him...either way, they probably got to be friends and Flack figured he could just put that attraction to Danny aside or ignore it. Poor Flack--we all see how well that's worked out! :lol:

Regardless of whether Flack knew about Danny's family, I'm sure Danny heard about Flack's--it's likely the kind of thing that got talked about around the department and stuff like that, so Danny was probably aware of Flack's family reputation before or not long after meeting him. I'm sure that caused Danny to put a few walls up between him and Flack before they became friends. I imagine Flack was the one who pushed for the friendship initially, after deciding that was the best way to deal with his attraction to Danny.

They hung out, went for drinks, played basketball together...I'm sure at some point, Danny started to notice the staring. Being insecure, Danny probably thought at first that Flack was suspicious of him, maybe didn't trust him. I could see Danny eventually confronting him about that and Flack being floored, because in addition to being crazy about Danny, he knows how good Danny is and wouldn't in his wildest dreams suspect him of any wrong doing. Once they got past that, I'm sure their friendship settled into something comfortable--a safe haven for Danny, and a place where Flack can pretend he's not head over heels for Danny... ;)

Damn, Flack really needs to just kiss Danny and get it over with. ;) :devil:

poison_girl, I love the manip of Danny's eye with Flack reflected in it! So cute! :D

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Interesting, very innnnnnnteresting. *jots it all down* :D

Am I a bad, bad girl for thinking that Flack totally tried to bear hug Danny the moment he set eyes on the guy? :lol: And freaked Danny out? :lol:

I love the idea that the two guys danced around each other at first because of the reps that came along with their family names. Kinda like ... A Tale of Two Cities? I might have mixed it up with another classic. But yeah, that's a great concept for a first time meeting for them!

The whole Danny thinking that Flack is suspicious of him and therefore stares at him a lot thing is both funny and so like Danny. :lol: Good for Flack though; he has the perfect excuse should anyone dare to call him out on the blatant staring! :p

13. Top41

I, erm, have no doubt that Flack had an immediate physical reaction to seeing Danny that might have made a bear hug awkward. :lol: I have no doubt that Danny would have noticed the reaction his new co-worker had to him if Flack bear hugged him. Though that sure would have clue as to the reason for Flack's stating then. ;)

More Romeo and Juliet--from two warring families, but the kids fall head over heels in love at first sight. Soooo romantic. :D

It is. Danny is so insecure and would totally think it's the family thing and not that Flack finds him utterly adorable and alluring.

He'd just better make sure not to say it in front of Danny or else Danny would be crushed. He might suspect it, but to hear Flack say it would really hurt him, and Danny's too insecure to see that Flack would totally be trying to cover up his actual feelings.

14. chaostheory08

Kimmy - your banner is killing me! I didn't fall off the chair this time though. ;)

You guys want some cake? I have one... beside my name LOL.

Yeah, I think so too, that Don was there before Danny. I've always heard this line from my friend... "One of these days, you're going to meet your match" -- meeting someone who will challenge your personality and abilities. I think Danny's that for Don when they first met. Both of them have these strong personalities. One might think initially that the other is there to "challenge" him but really, they complement each other.

The attraction -- well, to be safe... the friendship, I think, is instant between these two. Danny could've seen something in Don like, "He's someone I could really be friends with." Or Don, "I could hang out with this guy, no problem." But the attraction --- hmm, well.. when it happens...it just happens. ;)

Flack is NOT shy -- he stares if/when he WANTS to stare. Openly. LOL.

15. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

Happy birthday, chaostheory08, I hope you have a great day and thanks for the cake; I always love some cake… :)

I think Flack fell in love with Danny immediately, love at first sight so to say. However I think it took Danny a while to realize his feelings for Flack. Danny obviously doesn’t trust in somebody easily and so he probably needed a while to recognize that Flack really cares and would always be there for him.

Somehow I see the classic balcony scene now with Flack as Romeo and Danny as Juliet…

Juliet / Danny: How camest thou hither, tell me, and wherefore?
    The orchard walls are high and hard to climb,
    And the place death, considering who thou art,
    If any of my kinsmen find thee here.

Romeo /Flack: With love’s light wings did I o’erperch these walls.
    For stony limits cannot hold love out,
    And what love can do, that dares love attempt.
    Therefore thy kinsmen are no stop to me.

Act II, Scene II

I can’t believe I’m actually quoting Shakespeare :eek: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.