Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Yaaaaaaay. *saves all the screencaps* :D The fact that we have screencaps of Danny checking Flack out and liking what he sees is just beautiful.

And Flack pinching his forehead when he found out Danny was going to be stuck in that panic room for at least 13 hours? Oh yeah, you guys are so right, he was so thinking about Danny-deprivation for all those hours and how cranky and bitchy Danny was gonna be once the guy got out. :lol:

Glad you guys liked the fanimations! :) I find more good D/F scenes, I'll make more. Say, does anyone know where I can find good screencaps of that scene where Flack's ogling Danny's ass as he lifts the print off the car window? :devil: :devil: :devil:

2. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Love run cold? Made some...

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awwww...so I rewatched that scene from Love Run Cold, and it is pretty cute. I love the way Flack says "Yeah" and then kind of smiles--he, um, totally was not thinking about Danny lifting prints from the car. More like how Danny's ass looks in those tight, tight jeans. :devil:

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Three sentences per post, please, peeps. :) (I know, it's a rule that drives people crazy sometimes, but it's a measure against spammage.)

Thank you, Lorelai, for the Love Run Cold screencaps! I wish there was a hi-res picture of Flack ogling Danny as he lifted the print off the car window. :lol: I think there is ... right?

And since I'm here, here's something D/F I wrote up recently ... it's fic drabble challenge thingy where you write only one sentence per theme. It's working out great for me for brainstorming D/F plot bunnies. :D Perhaps some of you might like to give it a try too! :D

5. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Awwww.... Kimmy I lurved your animations! The second one was a bit long and I had to wait a while for it to loop to watch a screen I missed but it was totally worth it! :D The looks on Flack's face is priceless. Flack loves his kinkapoodle, yes, he does! :D :devil:

6. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:lol: So I made more caps of the kposs on Love Run Cold... I love the staring in that scene.. and I just can't stop making caps of them.. I'm gonna need therapy. :lol:

[​IMG]

Can't post them all here... are a little too big... :devil: and too many...

So, more here...

And a zip here...

7. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The *DELETED*

Post deleted by luvingmyHoratio

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Wow, I haven't posted in here in a week. :eek:

I love the pictures. ;) I really hope we get some more good ones in season 4--it's hard to find them in the same shots, though. :lol:

I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding about the "kinkapoodle" thing. We started calling Danny a kinkapoodle after "All Access", but not Don. We've called his, er, endowment the "jackhammer", but that's it, really. We've never really called the pair of them 'kinkapoodles'. ;)

I was looking for ideas of what we could talk about to get some discussion going, and I came across this interesting comment: "Pet peeves make for good conversation starters because everyone has them."

So that made me curious. What pet peeves do you think Danny and Flack have, and how might that cause problems for them when they're together? :p

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Pet peeve? The only one that seems to come to mind is that Flack has no qualms about making gastronomical music in bed after a very gas-encouraging meal. :lol: :lol: :lol: I imagine Danny wouldn't appreciate the ... scent very much. He'll make Flack sleep in the bedroom alone after that! Tsk, tsk, Flack, you gotta cut down on the beans and steak.

Okay, okay, here's a less gross one: Danny and his obsession with hair gel. I can see Danny spending loooots of time styling his hair in the morning. And Flack will be standing there with his hair all short and perfect all the time, going, "Messer ... I can see my reflection in your hair." :p

And uhm, luvingmyHoratio? Why did you delete your post? :confused:

10. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

I got confussed :confused: :confused: about the Kinka-Poodle title and what D/F was really about.

But I got it all straightened out now :D :D :D

Thanks to Fay....she was very helpful, and now I have a better understanding about this thread. :) :)

And of Danny/Flack. :D :D

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well darn, I wasn't saying anybody had to delete posts, I was just clarifying where the nickname came from. :eek:

Kimmy, you're wrong for that. :lol: I guess Don would be grinning and laughing about it--until Danny got miffed. Then we'd see one sad Donnie. I can only imagine how he'd try to make it up to his baby. ;)

Flack might make fun of Danny for taking so long on his hair--but you know he doesn't mind it when Danny is in one place for a while. It's easier to stare when you don't have to follow the other guy around. ;)

12. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

Yep, and it’s also good when you are in a private surrounding in which you don’t have to be careful that your starring isn’t too obvious. Not that Flack would be very successful with being subtle… :lol:

Pet peeves… that’s difficult…

I could imagine that Danny doesn’t really appreciate Flack’s fugly ties. I could see him going all “You don’t really want to wear this ” on Flack. And Flack would be like “But what is wrong with it?” And Danny would whine that he wants the leather jacket back, and IMO Flack should better listen to him… :lol:

I can also see them watching TV and Danny starting to point out the goofs in the movie or why something is scientifically impossible. And I think Flack would tell him that he doesn’t care and that he just wants to watch the movie. But Danny would go on about it and Flack would decide that they probably should do something that involves less talking but more physical activity… :devil: :D

13. Top41

LOL, Flack farting in the bedroom. :lol: Yes, that would definitely spell a night out on the couch for the unfortunate Jackhammer while his Kinkapoodle tried to air out the bedroom! :lol:

I can definitely see Danny being a little vain/concerned with his appearance. Whether that be using too much hair gel or bitching about Flack's fugly ties, I can see Flack getting a little irritated with it. Obviously, he thinks Danny is perfect, and as for the ties, he probably is like, "Whatever, they're ties, I have to wear them, so who cares?" And you just know Flack thinks they look great on Danny's wrists. :devil: ;) So yeah...I could see Danny being fussy about appearance getting on Flack's nerves sometimes.

And the TV thing, too--Danny's got a motormouth--you know sometimes he's talking and Flack just wishes he would be quiet, just for a bit. I can totally see Danny talking while they watch TV. :lol:

One thing Flack doesn't seem to get annoyed with is Danny's drama queen behavior, which is sweet. He knows how emotional Danny is and takes it in stride, comforting him as best he can. The little things that might annoy him pale in comparison to that devotion.

As for Danny, I could see him being irked at Flack for constantly making wisecracks--and being funnier than he is. Danny's just not funny, not in the way Flack is. Danny's jokes kind of fall flat, whereas Flack is just naturally hilarious and quick witted. I could definitely see Danny being irritated if Flack cracked a joke at the wrong time. :lol:

14. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:eek: The chair, the chair!! Something funny happened with Don's chair! It's moving towards the other chair... Danny's chair! Now, I wonder why? :D That table looks a little out of balance... 2 chairs in one corner... & the third one, all alone....

Now, this is how the interrogation room should look like:

[​IMG]

And this is how it looks...

[​IMG]

See anything funny about it? Nope? Ok, then! Gues it was just me.... :lol:

15. Top41

Awwww!!!! :D :D :D Flack moved his chair to be closer to his Kinkapoodle!!! :D He actually scooted his chair down...how cute is that??? :D Seriously, the man is drawn to his Danny like a magnet...he's just so completely smitten. :D

Random aside--who does interrogations like that anyway? What is Danny doing over there on the side rather than across the table? :confused: I guess Flack doesn't mind, so long as he gets to be close to his pretty baby.

Lorelai, I love your sig clip, too...that's from Trapped, isn't it, when Flack is questioning Linda? That grin on his face is pure gold. It totally says, "Oh, you are soooo gonna pay for keeping me from my Kinkapoodle for 13 hours, biatch!" :lol: Flack not getting Kinkapoodle ass for 13 hours = cranky, cranky Flack. :eek: :eek: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.