Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Wow, poor Flack!!! :eek: :lol: The man is clearly all hot and bothered over his Kinkapoodle! Look at how awkwardly he's standing/walking? Damn, what did Danny do??? :confused: Did he brush up against Flack just before going over to talk to the woman? I know they were standing together looking in the hospital room.

Danny really is a shameless hussy. :lol: Did you guys notice the little tongue makes an appearance in some of those caps? :devil: Danny's definitely going to let Flack have his way with him when they get back to the car. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Can't wait to see this animated icon! :D

2. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Great pictures LivingEnd!!

Of course he did! Everybody here knows what a tease Danny is when he and Flack are at work. It's like getting him all ready when he knows Flack can't do anything because the lcker room is not empty... :devil:

3. Top41

Danny's a horrible tease. He loves bending down around Flack and always seems to be rather coyly looking up at him. I like how he pretends to be oblivious--or is perhaps willfully oblivious--to Flack's staring. Come on, Danny--the man's eyes never leave you! And Danny just looks down or at the evidence like the saucy little minx he is.

Poor Flack! He must have a hard time of it a lot of the time. ;) :devil:

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Damn, the tongue action from Danny on the second pic! He was like, "Yum!" :devil:

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: I think there oughta be a new D/F mission: Look for the Jackhammer whenever Danny and Flack are together in the same scene. :lol:

Questions!

1. Do you think Danny and Flack have ever played footsie under the table while interrogating a perp?
    2. Do you think Danny and Flack have ever danced the horizontal (or vertical, even) dance in one of the interrogation rooms?
    3. If yes ... who do you think would most likely have watched them through the two-way mirror? :devil:

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Not to be a spoil-sport, but that's a wrinkle in his pants, not Mr. Winkie. Unless you guys are looking somewhere else and the contrast on my computer screen is utterly horrible (which it is).

However, those caps are still hilarious and I'm looking forward to seeing the icon, Kimmy. ;)

But what would y'all do if Flack was only average? :lol: I know we all talk and write him as being hung like a donkey, but really...not to say I think he's got a small one, I'm just being [insert adjective here]. :p

Anyway, moving away from all of this Jackhammer talk... ;)

I love the way Flack focuses on Danny--moreso than he focuses on anybody else, it seems--and I love the way Danny doesn't seem to get it. I'm sorry, but if Flack's pretty blue eyes were trained on me a lot, I'd notice it. :lol:

ETA: My slow posting strikes again!

Interesting questions, Kimmy--and I'm sure that our answers will be rewarded with man pr0nz in the near future, yes?

I don't know that either one would be that affectionate during an interrogation--it would be a bit unprofessional, and while Flack can't help staring and Danny can't help posing...I don't know, I just can't see it...Maybe if there'd been an argument and one was avoiding the other, the sad one might be nudging him under the table, trying to get his attention. ;)

Sex in an interrogation room--I could see it, if there was enough planning. But just randomly doing it, probably not. What if one of Papa Flack's old friends happened by and saw the prodigy's son wiling out on another cop's sweet little bubble butt in the precinct? :p

As for who'd be watching--Adam would watch, the little perv. :lol: If Hawkes saw them, he might be like o_O' Mac would turn around and pretend he hadn't seen. Stella would smirk--and she might watch for a while. Hammerback would have his nose pressed to the glass. :lol:

7. chaostheory08

LOL, in my other fandoms (before), I used to do this. *blush*

Hahah, I don't think they have since when one of them is sitting, the other is walking around. Usually, it's Danny who is doing the prancing :lol: I guess, if both of them are sitting opposite each other -- does eye!sex count? :devil:

And dancing? Prolly they would in the hallways hahah.

I'd be blushing all the time. I would be soooo self-conscious. But Danny's taking it so well.

8. Top41

We know, we know. :p ;) But Flack is walking kind of awkwardly in those caps, like he might be concealing a...reaction to Danny. ;) :devil:

It just isn't possible. For one, it's Flack--that man is way to confident to be sporting an average joy stick. :lol: And two? Danny's waddle. It's very...pronounced. ;) Need I say more? :devil:

It's so intense sometimes that I wonder how it's possible for Danny to miss it. How can he not feel Flack's eyes following him around the room, lingering on his body? I think Danny is either willfully ignorant of it--choosing to ignore it or discount it--or else bashful and coy about it.

I notice that while Flack pointedly stares at Danny, Danny often doesn't look at Flack. He lets Flack be the pursuer, while he gets bashful when they're alone. I notice when they're questioning perps, Danny does sneak glances, as if their little tough guy routine they do makes him bolder. Or maybe he knows Flack has to look at the perp now and then and he can actually sneak a glance in.

Maybe Danny knows if their eyes meet, Flack will steal a kiss...or more. :devil: ;)

As for the questions...

1. No, I don't see them playing footsie, just because Flack is so tough guy in the interrogations, and Danny is so emotional and intense about them. Afterwards, maybe. ;)

2. I have no doubt that Flack has taken Danny in an interrogation room a time or seven. ;) :devil:

3. I don't see Flack being one to let anyone watch him and Danny. I think he's possessive and protective of Danny, so I imagine he'd shoot for off hours or a time when no one is around. I could see Adam--who seems to have a bit of a crush on Danny--watching from behind the glass, until Flack sensed there was something off, and then he'd scurry away. Stella might take a peek (hey, it's hot! :devil: ), and Mac's jaw would just drop. :lol:

Speaking of questions...we're getting closeish to thread #6...any title suggestions? How about "Danny and Flack #6: It IS Polite to Stare." :devil: ;)

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I thought we'd decided on "Bottom Line--Flack Wants Danny" or something like that.

Sexy. ;) Does this lead to him being a bit more aggressive later on? :devil: If that's the case, then methinks Donnie might have an extra reason for enjoying a good interrogation. ;)

10. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:lol: :lol:Wow, poor Flack!!! Very nice caps! Danny is such a tease! :eek:

1. Do you think Danny and Flack have ever played footsie under the table while interrogating a perp?

Nope. I think Flack is way to serious about the job to play under the table. A little staring, yes, sure. But he keeps his head on the job.

2. Do you think Danny and Flack have ever danced the horizontal (or vertical, even) dance in one of the interrogation rooms?

Why not? I can see Flack planning it & calling Danny there with some excuse. :lol:

3. If yes ... who do you think would most likely have watched them through the two-way mirror?

Stella! She so knows about them! :p

Yup! He may not stare as much as Flack, but he does it every once in awhile. So when he thinks Don's not looking...he can't help. :lol:

11. Top41

12. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

1. Danny is a tease, so he probably tried that a lot. Flack is very serious at work so he tries not to give him any sign. When the interrogation ends is another story involving patrol cars and locket rooms :devil:
    2. One? They probably used ALL of the interrogations rooms to prove some kamasutra positions, probably after Danny started the fire with his games under the table during the interrogations :devil: :devil:
    3. How do you think they got Lindsay to stop going after Danny? :lol:

13. chaostheory08

LOL, I'm watching "Lord of Dogtown" on HBO right now hahah...

Maybe he's self-conscious. Like he's told Flack lots of time, "Quiddit, Don. Stop STARING at me! It's not polite to stare." But Flack goes, "Nah, Danny. I love making you squirm."

So then later, Danny got used to it that he kinda flaunts himself to Flack's delight every time he feels those baby blues trained at him :lol: .

Haha, it's like a choreographed dance. When Flack's invading the perp's personal space -- the scant few moments that his eyes aren't on Danny's -- Danny sneaks his own glances but he knows that he couldn't openly stare without his face looking like a smitten puppy. LOL.

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

The staring thing? I kinda think that Danny, while he's outwardly coy, loves the attention. Especially when it's from Flack. He obviously looks up to Flack, based on the pool scene in episode 3x23, so I'd say if he ever realized Flack liked him as a person and not just as a colleague or something would please him very much.

Danny sneaking glances at him when Flack isn't staring at him says it all, no? :D

poison_girl, love your answer to the third question! :lol: There was someone who actually requested a story similar to that from me ... that Flack would bone Danny in Mac's office in full view of everyone, just to prove to a certain cowgirl whom Danny really belonged to. :devil: :lol:

15. chaostheory08

I so want to see a scene where Flack stares at Danny openly in the presence of Lindsey haha.

Danny steals glances from Flack from time to time. One of his sexy sideways glances with a smirk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.