Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

I thought you were going to re-write it.

Danny: What in the hell are you doing standing under my window, Flack?

Don: *starts to quote bad poetry* Shit, forget it--just let me in, you stubborn ass!

:D

chaostheory08 said:
One might think initially that the other is there to "challenge" him but really, they complement each other.
Hehe, they still 'challenge' each other, though. ;) Danny is especially challenging--in the 'do I need to sit this guy down and smack some sense into him?' sort of way. :p

Top41 said:
I'm sure their friendship settled into something comfortable--a safe haven for Danny, and a place where Flack can pretend he's not head over heels for Danny...
Right, good luck with that, Flack. :lol: *Psst!* You're not fooling us!

I'm sure that caused Danny to put a few walls up between him and Flack before they became friends.
Damnit, now I've got the mental image of Don jumping to try to see over some low walls that are sitting between himself and Danny--and then climbing over them in his suit, bitching about not having a uniform allowance and Danny had better make it worth his while, the stubborn ass...

Kimmychu said:
Interesting, very innnnnnnteresting. *jots it all down*
You're always using us. :lol:

Top41 said:
More Romeo and Juliet--from two warring families, but the kids fall head over heels in love at first sight. Soooo romantic.
Eh, let's hope the ending isn't the same. :eek:

OpenAndShut9.png

Don: I'm staring because he's pretty--er, that's not what I meant!
Danny: Huh?
Don: I mean, he, uh, he's a Messer, that's it. I'm staring because he's a Messer...a very pretty Messer--that's not what I meant!

^I love the "rewritten" version. LOL, although I can see Danny with the dramatic arm flinging and batting of the eyelashes and all that Juliet-y things hahahah...

Well, Danny's challenging Don.... he's a tease -- so he's like, "Come on, Flackie-boy. I know you want to..." but they're like in the middle of an interrogation. :lol:

chaostheory08 said:
Well, Danny's challenging Don.... he's a tease -- so he's like, "Come on, Flackie-boy. I know you want to..." but they're like in the middle of an interrogation. :lol:

And there's the perp thinking, "Geez, you two, get a freakin' room!" :lol:

Now there's an interesting interrogation tactic there; if the perp won't talk, Danny and Flack will make out and do all kinds of sexual acts until he does. :p :p :p

Of course, if the perp's a woman ... I'm not sure if that tactic will work. It might work too well. :lol: :devil:

The Romeo-and-Juliet thing is making me reaaaaally wanna write some AU story where Danny and Flack really are in warring families and they fall in love with each other or something. And I keep seeing Danny in a puffy ballroom gown and a tiara and high heels. I do not know why.

Kimmychu said:

And I keep seeing Danny in a puffy ballroom gown and a tiara and high heels. I do not know why.

Just a little something to match his man-boobies... :lol: :lol:

The Romeo-and-Juliet thing is making me reaaaaally wanna write some AU story where Danny and Flack really are in warring families and they fall in love with each other or something. And I keep seeing Danny in a puffy ballroom gown and a tiara and high heels. I do not know why.

Oooh-ooh... in a lacy corset and with those mask things attached on a stick that only covers the eyes. :lol: And Don wearing an ascot. LOL.

Now there's an interesting interrogation tactic there; if the perp won't talk, Danny and Flack will make out and do all kinds of sexual acts until he does.
Or how about they go back and forth with double-meaning statements.

Don: What, your wife doesn't like action in the bedroom so what do you do?
Danny: Hit her? Push her around? You think she could take that? That hurt.
Don: Oh yeah? How do you know, Messer?
Danny: Mind your damn business, Flack.
Don: Oh do share. So I can understand; perspective so to speak.

Faylinn said:

Don: *starts to quote bad poetry* Shit, forget it--just let me in, you stubborn ass!
Damn, I only had this kind of a cultural moment and that’s a really rare thing, so I gave it a go. :p
But seriously I like that part in relation to Danny and Flack. I mean Danny’s being all worried that Flack might be in danger and Flack on the other hand would absolutely risk it to be together with Danny. :D
Oh well, I think I’m a little bit strange today, I normally don’t even like Shakespeare…
However your version is much more likely and makes for a hilarious image. :lol: :lol:

Damnit, now I've got the mental image of Don jumping to try to see over some low walls that are sitting between himself and Danny--and then climbing over them in his suit, bitching about not having a uniform allowance and Danny had better make it worth his while, the stubborn ass...
I guess Flack has a clear idea how Danny has to repay… :devil: :lol:

Kimmychu said:
Write it, please. I would certainly love to read it. As for Danny in high heels I see it now, too. But I don’t know if he could walk on them. Oh and he would so whine about his feet hurting… :lol: :lol:

And there's the perp thinking, "Geez, you two, get a freakin' room!"

There are scenes where I thought the perp could just stand up and walk away, they wouldn’t even notice…

Heroes1.jpg

She surely could walk away and neither of them would recognize… :lol:

:D :D Any of those ties belong to Flack?? :devil: The blue one maybe...

82xw3.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love you guys. (But I really need to get the term manboobies outta my head pronto.) Should I be afraid that nobody objected to Danny in a ballroom gown and heels? :lol:

LivingEnd, you have an interesting point there! Danny and Flack had better stop staring at each other so much during interrogation or they're gonna have to explain to Mac why their perps always escape!

And Lorelai, I think all those ties belong to Flack. ;)

Happy birthday, chaostheory! :D

LivingEnd said:
Faylinn said:

Damn, I only had this kind of a cultural moment and that’s a really rare thing, so I gave it a go. :p
But seriously I like that part in relation to Danny and Flack. I mean Danny’s being all worried that Flack might be in danger and Flack on the other hand would absolutely risk it to be together with Danny. :D

OK, I can so see them doing that. Not so much Danny in a ballgown--sorry Kimmy! :eek: --but maybe in a tank top or that white shirt that you just know drives Flack crazy, waiting for his lover to climb up that balcony to steal a kiss. :D

Oh, it was definitely love at first sight for Flack. That man is smitten! I think it was like a big thunder bolt, seeing Danny for the first time. Maybe his jaw ever dropped a little. ;)

I guess Flack has a clear idea how Danny has to repay… :devil: :lol:

:lol: Yeah, you know Flack goes to all this trouble because the reward for his hard work in the end is soooo worth it. :D :devil:

There are scenes where I thought the perp could just stand up and walk away, they wouldn’t even notice…

Heroes1.jpg

She surely could walk away and neither of them would recognize… :lol:

Man, look at them! :D Look at the expression on Flack's face...he's all like, "What's up, baby? Do you need anything? Is the mean perp upsetting you?" He looks like he's ready to take his Danny home right then and there.

And Danny, little minx of a Kinkapoodle that he is, has a little smirk like, "Keep it in your pants just a little while longer, Flack..." :devil: ;)

Kimmychu said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I love you guys. (But I really need to get the term manboobies outta my head pronto.) Should I be afraid that nobody objected to Danny in a ballroom gown and heels? :lol:

Well, I sorta object...kind of. At the same time, I know Flack would find it adorable. And he'd be all about lifting the skirt of that ballgown... :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

LivingEnd, you have an interesting point there! Danny and Flack had better stop staring at each other so much during interrogation or they're gonna have to explain to Mac why their perps always escape!

Hey...do you think that was why Shane Casey escaped in "Hung Out to Dry"??? Flack and Danny dropped him off, watched him get walked away...and then I bet they got back in their car. And you just know Danny was emotional after talking about Louie, so no doubt Flack held him, and then, being the horny guy we know him to be, copped a little feel and then stole a kiss...and before you know it--full make out session! :devil: Shane Casey could have run right by them and Flack and Danny wouldn't have noticed a thing. :eek: :lol:

Heroes1.jpg

Uhm, hey guys? You guys want the ultimo proof of Flack's love/lust for Danny?

Please to be looking at his right thigh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: Naughty Flack! You need to wear thick jeans like Danny to hide the Jackhammer better! (No wonder the lady perp is staring at Flack like she is. She must be thinking, "... my God, is that his ...") And Danny's just standing there with that smirk of his, knowing exactly what kind of ... effect he has on Flack!

Top41 said:
Flack and Danny dropped him off, watched him get walked away...and then I bet they got back in their car. And you just know Danny was emotional after talking about Louie, so no doubt Flack held him, and then, being the horny guy we know him to be, copped a little feel and then stole a kiss...and before you know it--full make out session!

Well, there's a great PWP idea right there! :devil: And it wasn't like Danny wasn't rubbing his arm all over Flack's side, oohhh no. :p I think the apocalypse could come and they'd be too busy coming themselves. *runs off*

Kimmychu said:
Heroes1.jpg

Uhm, hey guys? You guys want the ultimo proof of Flack's love/lust for Danny?

Please to be looking at his right thigh.

OH. WOW. FLACK. :eek: :eek: :eek:

No wonder Danny waddles. :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: Naughty Flack! You need to wear thick jeans like Danny to hide the Jackhammer better! (No wonder the lady perp is staring at Flack like she is. She must be thinking, "... my God, is that his ...") And Danny's just standing there with that smirk of his, knowing exactly what kind of ... effect he has on Flack!

The perp is hoping Flack will be acting on his lust and give her a chance to escape. And Danny, Danny...such a horrible tease. No doubt he brushed up against Flack or did something suggestive to provoke such a...reaction. :devil: Flack sure is standing awkwardly, as though he's afraid any movement will induce further excitement. ;)

Well, there's a great PWP idea right there! :devil: And it wasn't like Danny wasn't rubbing his arm all over Flack's side, oohhh no. :p I think the apocalypse could come and they'd be too busy coming themselves. *runs off*

Oh, Danny surely knows that the lightest touch will awaken Flack's inner beast, so the arm rubbing had to be deliberate. :devil: No doubt as soon as Flack got his baby back in the car, a thorough ravishing occurred. Shane Casey probably got to see a bit of the show as he fled the scene. :lol:

:eek: Oh gosh, why didn’t I see that earlier? Flack surely has to work on his self-control. But who could blame him; Danny is one hot Kinkapoodle… :devil: :devil:
And if you think that he is standing awkwardly, well that’s how the scene continues… :lol:

Heroes3.jpg

heroes8.jpg

Flack obviously knows that he has to bring some space between Danny and himself before the Jackhammer… well gets too excited. :devil: :lol:
And Flack walks away rather fast too. He probably needs a place more private and he certainly hopes that Danny will follow him… :devil:
And Danny kinda stares after Flack, when he walks away, it’s cute. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Yes, that's how many lol icons I need for the above hilarious series of screencaps.)

Thank you, LivingEnd, for giving us the fantastic proof that, indeed, Flack's lust and love has no bounds where Danny is concerned! ;) I mean, they're right there in front of a perp (a woman, too) and Flack is so turned on by Danny looking all hot and Danny knows how much he's turning Flack on.

And of course, how priceless is it that the Jackhammer is so excited that Flack can't even stand properly? :lol: :lol: :lol: Look at Danny attempting so hard to keep a straight face! He so knows Flack's that close to jumping his bones right then and there, and can't because they're in public and interrogating somebody! :lol: :devil: Naughty kinka-poodle!

(Oh, LivingEnd, do you mind if I used the screencaps for an animated icon?)

^ Fell free to use them; eight caps of the scene in a better quality are in the links below… :)

1 2 8 7 6 5 4 3

You can see much better just how exited the Jackhammer is if the pictures are a little bit bigger. :eek: :devil: :lol:

ETA: I would love to see the icon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back