Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

:lol: :lol: :lol: God bless Eddie's crazy sense of humor!! I just could not help myself. :devil: Had to record this! Now, listen to the last part. The last phrase he says. You gotta love a man who has the guts to make that joke! :D Thought you ladies would like to hear him say that!

Listen to this... "I liked that!"

PS. Did I mention that I love this man? :D

LivingEnd said:
OMG, I watched ’What, What’! That was hilarious.
Damn, now I have to find a way to get that song out of my head again. It’s kind of catchy and I have to be careful not to sing it loud unconsciously. I guess I would get weird looks.
:lol: Poor you! Luckily, I'm good about not singing songs like that out loud. :p People might wonder. Hehe. :devil:

Top, you have to watch the video. It's just one of those things you have to see. Trust me. :lol:

I have to say that I’m kind of happy that D/F more than likely will never be canon, as sad as that is. I just don’t think that TPTB would handle it too good especially when you look how they handled most of the romance on the show.
ITA. There's a certain part of me that would love to see it, but overall I think it's just better this way. For one, same-sex relationships are just badly handled on tv as a general rule at this point, and for another thing--this is CSI:NY we're talking about. That doesn't instill confidence, which sucks.

Top41 said:
I bet Stella knows how Flack feels. Those two are close, and hell, Stella has eyes. I bet she's caught Flack staring a time or seven. She must know how he feels about Danny.
Oh yeah. I love the friendship between Flack and Stella--you can tell that they just absolutely see eye-to-eye and respect each other. And nothing escapes Stella. :p

As for hair, the clean-shaven chests don't bother me.
Hehe. The chest is one thing--it's the rest of the body that is freaky if totally smooth. But I prefer a bit of chest hair on the Messer. ;)

BTW, Kimmy and Fay, I haven't had a chance to comment at your LJs yet, but I love your latest stories!
;) I'm glad.

I still need to finish that crackfic I started posting in July, plus a fic that I started writing the other day (with Molly and company ;)).

Lorelai said:
Had to record this!
:( It won't play for me. :(

Lorelai said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: God bless Eddie's crazy sense of humor!! I just could not help myself. :devil: Had to record this! Now, listen to the last part. The last phrase he says. You gotta love a man who has the guts to make that joke! :D Thought you ladies would like to hear him say that!

So... Just in case some one else has trouble with it...

"My name is Eddie Cahill. I’m from South Central Los Angeles. I like twizzlers ( ??? or smtg like that ) , Britney Spears… Today another man dressed me. I liked that! "

Lorelai said:
"My name is Eddie Cahill. I’m from South Central Los Angeles. I like twizzlers ( ??? or smtg like that ) , Britney Spears… Today another man dressed me. I liked that! "

ROTFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Bwahahahahah! Holy cow! In my very first Danny/Flack fanfiction, I once wrote Flack singing Britney Spears' Hit Me Baby, One More Time song in the shower because I thought he had this ... look that said he'd like songs like that.

Who'd have thought I was right about that! :lol:

But yes, that last line of Eddie's? That's priceless. Either he's caught on that we girls love him and Carmine joking about manlove, or he's just being his super cute, sweet self as usual. :p

Another man dressed him??? *Ahem*...who might that be??? ;) :devil: And did that man pick out a Fugly Tie for Eddie??? ;) :lol:

Flack's definitely a singer. And I bet he's pretty bad. :lol: And I'm sure he serenades his blushing Kinkapoodle quite often. Danny totally makes fun of Flack for it, but secretly he loves it. You just know Danny loves it anytime Flack showers him with attention and affection...which is pretty much all the time.

So...do you guys think Danny gave it up on the first date, or did Flack have to take his time and show Danny he wasn't going to bolt as soon as he got some Kinkapoodle ass?

Lorelai said:

Thanks, Lorelai! I did get it to play. The cheeky devil. :lol: :lol: Way to go, Eddie, but you might not want to be giving old Britney any ideas. It could get downright scary. :devil: She's in the market, as it were.

Where was it recorded? There was a lot of ambient noise.

As for Top's question ... *looks at thread title* Kinkapoodles might not cuddle, but I'd bet they are typically horny. Once Danny'd decided to "date" Flack, I doubt if he'd want to wait for the third date. Flack may well try to be gentlemanly, only to get pounced by the end of the evening. :D Danny is not the most patient of men, after all

penguinpie said:

Where was it recorded? There was a lot of ambient noise.

On the set of "Miracle". If you wanna see him, here , down on the page, where it says "Tryout featurette".

And yes, I know what you’re gonna think of me! That I’m being an immature 5 year old girl. You’re right. Right now I am! But everybody is entitled to be a big baby sometimes. And I choose this to be my moment… So, don’t hold against me my following reaction!

Warning : I’m not squeeing! Just smiling from ear to ear! ;)

Look how cute!!! Even on the cbs page their name are close together! If that’s not destiny! Even their names can’t be apart!!

See? http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/

closecl9.jpg

Moment is over! Being a grown up again! ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thanks, Lorelai, clearly I have to see this movie at some point.

As for promo ... *joins you in squeee* Apparently, someone at CBS gets it. I also can't help noticing whose name is last in the list. Heh heh!

Now if only Channel 9 in Australia would stop jerking us around and show the rest of season 3, goddammit. *grumbles*

Lorelai said:
Look how cute!!! Even on the cbs page their name are close together! If that’s not destiny! Even their names can’t be apart!!

See? http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/

closecl9.jpg

Moment is over! Being a grown up again! ;) :lol:

Love it! :D And per usual...Flack's on top! :devil: I noticed he was in the U.S. s. 3 DVD set, too. :D Looks like our favorite homicide detective can't stay away from a certain Kinkapoodle. ;) :devil:

Hmm. Lessee. Anybody wanna pull up the alphabetical excuse for Flack being on top of Danny (ah hah!) ... nope, that doesn't cut it. The excuse that the CSIs are being grouped together? Nope, that doesn't cut it either. Excuse that the characters are grouped according to gender? Nope.

Gee, I guess somebody at CBS is starting to finally realize something here. ;) :lol:

And it's even funnier that Flack is on top of Danny, who gets third billing in the opening credits. Flack's just naturally on top of his Kinkapoodle. :devil: ;)

Flack just needs to flat out tell Danny how he feels about him. It's so obvious just watching the two of them together and the way Flack looks at Danny! He should be careful about that--if some super evil serial killer wanted to get to Flack, all he/she'd have to do would be to kidnap and hurt Danny. Flack would fall apart. He really does when Danny is in danger--he froze up and didn't fire his gun in "Trapped" and in "Snow Day" he freaked out big time when Danny called in distress and then when he thought the baddies had shot Danny.

Hmmm. Maybe if said serial killer held a gun to Danny's head and basically forced Flack to admit how he feels about Danny, Danny would finally get it through his skull that Flack's crazy about him. Of course, after Flack rescued him, Danny would probably still ask, "So did you really mean what you said about being in love with me?" :lol: Silly Danny. Someone needs to buy the guy a clue...or seven. ;)

I'm a naughty shipper, I haven't been paying enough attention to this thread recently. :( I'm happy to accept whatever Danny/Flack punishment the boys think would be appropriate. :devil:

Top41 said:
Flack just needs to flat out tell Danny how he feels about him. It's so obvious just watching the two of them together and the way Flack looks at Danny! He should be careful about that--if some super evil serial killer wanted to get to Flack, all he/she'd have to do would be to kidnap and hurt Danny.

Ooh, it's so obvious how Flack feels, I sometimes wonder how exactly Danny can have been be so brainwashed as to not notice! :eek: That's a scary thought though, Danny being used to get at Flack. :( I wonder how Flack would respond to that, we saw how distraught he was in Snow Day at the thought of his man being hurt by the terrorists, so much so that he offered himself in exchange... Danny? How can you not see it? Flack is totally smitten. :D

Another random thought I had when thinking about these two:

So, as we saw in the last spoilers, Flack is flirting with Angell. Now either he is moving on because he's sick of waiting for his man to get the picture, or he's trying to teach Danny a lesson. Or, and this was my favourite idea, he doesn't know how to best explain his feelings to Danny so he is flirting with a fellow Detective to help him best explore how to express his feelings in the workplace.... Yes, Angell may just be a Detective subsitute for Danny... :)

Elsie said:
That's a scary thought though, Danny being used to get at Flack. :( I wonder how Flack would respond to that, we saw how distraught he was in Snow Day at the thought of his man being hurt by the terrorists, so much so that he offered himself in exchange... Danny? How can you not see it? Flack is totally smitten. :D

Please to not be giving me more plot bunnies because I already have permanent rabies thanks to the ones I got. :p Now I have this bunny where Danny is caught in some robbery and Flack saves his ass G.I.Joe style. Mmmm, Flack in army camouflage paaaants.

Hmmm, if the situation had been reversed ... do you think Danny would have done the same for Flack? Offer himself up as a hostage to get Flack out of a bad spot? For some reason, I kinda see Danny as Mr. Rambo who'll just crash in with an Uzi and fire away like a trigger-happy nutball. :lol:

As for the season four spoiler ...

It was interesting that the writers originally intended Angell to be flirting with Danny. The whole 'sexually charged moment' thing? And now, Flack's the one who's flirting around with her instead ... Is this just a coincidence, or is this really some subtle tactic of Flack's to get Danny's attention? :devil: As Elsie said, Angell might just be a substitute, but what happens if the writers decide to go for the Danny-liked-Angell-first-so-he's-gonna-get-envious route? It might be the 'bump' in the D/L ship and ... it would be something new to see Danny and Flack chasing after the same woman. Of course, things will get mighty touchy should Danny do that; a certain cowgirl certainly won't like him chasing another woman who's prettier than her. :p

Using Danny to get at Flack would be a rather stupid thing to do--you just don't mess with a man's kinkapoodle! :lol: But I agree that Danny would go apeshit if Don was the one in trouble. 1.) He wouldn't know how to handle things the way Don would (you know, calmly and rationally :p), and 2.) YOU DON'T MESS WITH A MAN'S JACKHAMMER! :lol:

Oh, and Flack in camo? *drool* I'm sure Danny would agree--right after he jumped on Don and ravaged him, of course. :devil:

Honestly, I think having Flack flirt with Angell is just part of the show making him the new Stud, since Danny is permanently tainted by the juvenile DL shit-trap. However, that being said, I think it could be very interesting to explore Danny/Flack with these new developments coming through. For one, they definitely were going to go there with Danny and Angell last season and then cut it out--it's not just some pretty new detective they're having Flack flirt with, it's her specifically. Coincidence? Possibly not. It could be interesting to think of Danny being jealous--especially if that had something to do with why Flack was flirting with her in the first place. But then, I don't think that's it--I think the flirting just happened. In that case, we've got Don wondering if it might be better to just let Danny go in favor of something a lot less f*cking complicated. I have no trouble believing that either one of them could love each other and still have feelings for someone else, although that's just one big angst pool. *le sigh* There's no denying that Angell is a better catch than Lindsay, though--chica can take care of herself. *lol* If the boys aren't going to acknowledge their feelings for each other openly (although it's possible that Danny is aware that Don is into him), Don should be allowed to spend his time with a chick like Angell. I know I would. ;)

A little late but thanks for the link to the Eddie clip Lorelai . I hadn’t seen this one before and it was quite cute and funny. :lol:

Kimmychu said
Hmmm, if the situation had been reversed ... do you think Danny would have done the same for Flack? Offer himself up as a hostage to get Flack out of a bad spot? For some reason, I kinda see Danny as Mr. Rambo who'll just crash in with an Uzi and fire away like a trigger-happy nutball.

Now I have this image… :D

Somehow I can’t see Danny as someone who would calmly negotiate in a hostage situation especially not if Flack would be in danger. In this case it would be probably better to let Danny nowhere near the scene because I also think he would just storm in and make everything worse.
Faylinn is right you better don’t mess with neither the kinkapoodle nor the jackhammer; it won’t end good. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back