Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Great, now I have the mental image of Mac and Hawkes trying to hold Danny back while he's foaming at the mouth and screaming--as Stella tries to negotiate. :lol: Danny would eventually break free, grab a convenient uzi, and storm in like a crazy man. :lol:

Of course, Don would think this was very, er, romantic or something.

Or just hot. :devil:

I hope these two aren't so busy with the 'romance' that they don't have any scenes together in season 4. I think we definitely need some new pictures. :lol: Not that the old-faithfuls aren't good, of course. ;)

Yeah, I'm just waving to my friend. *cough*

[​IMG]

Danny obviously doesn't mind Don being in his personal space. :devil:

[​IMG]

Mmm, evidence is so interesting...(*psst!* Flack, the evidence is on the table)

[​IMG]

2. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

But that’s a good mental image, isn’t it. I mean it shows Danny’s, well passion. :lol:

I guess at first Don would be quite pissed that Danny would endanger himself by storming into a hostage situation. Don would probably make very clear that he doesn’t like his Kinkapoodle to take a risk like this. Don tends to be a little bit overprotective when it comes to Danny, which is a good thing because Danny always seems to stumble into sh*tty situations.

But later at home Don would definitely find it hot and he would make sure to thank his Kinkapoodle… :devil:
    And now I have this other image… :D

Look at the pictures Faylinn posted above TPTB, do you see this? That is chemistry between two people. You know this kind of chemistry that should be there if you plan to create a relationship between two characters. And no,… you can’t fake it.
    It is naturally there or it is not.
    So look at the pictures again. Yep. There it is: chemistry… :)

3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:lol: I can imagine that so easily...

:rolleyes: Yeah, cause we all put on our best *cough* dorkiest *cough* face when we are hanging with our friends.

That's so cute & romantic & .... dangerous ! :eek: Kids, breathing so close together can't be healthy. :rolleyes: That's no longer air, I mean that's just CO2 (Carbon dioxide)... step back and inhale some oxygen before one of you faints! Nope? You won't? Ok, then... :rolleyes:

Interesting! They both seem to be looking for evidence in the wrong places... :rolleyes:

Danny is all over the evidence! :rolleyes: Err, Danny... the evidence it's not on Don clothes... Just saying... :p

[​IMG]

:devil: :devil: :devil:

4. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Until Rambo-Stella get's tired of all and throws Danny to the bad guys :lol:

With all the time they spend flirting and staring at each other I highly doubt they solve any case. I'm with Top41, Flack should tell Danny what he feels for him and wait with open arms the answer from Danny.

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

The caption made me laugh so bad. :lol: I do not know why. Look at his hand! It's at maximum spread so Danny will be able to see it from miles away. :lol: But of course, even the handspread pales in comparison to the dorky, infatuated smile on Flack's face.

You know what? I bet the Jackhammer was waving along with Flack's hand too.

*somersaults herself into ice water*

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Not exactly. I think he would have offered up the cowgirl. :p Of course, we all know that's giving the kidnappers the short end of the stick. I vote for Rambo!Danny. He would never be calm and together. He'd go in with guns blazing and rescue his man.

I love how Flack gets this expression on his face when he's talking to Danny that nobody else gets. He has this way of looking at him that makes one's heart melt.

The hospital scene from RSRD:
    [​IMG]

Flack's worried look (well, not exactly a look)when he finds out Danny will be trapped for about 13 hours in the panic room in Trapped.
    [​IMG]

These are priceless from Necrophilia Americana.

Danny looks Flack over
    [​IMG]

And apparently likes what he sees
    [​IMG]

Flack can be fully dressed and Danny can still appreciate looking at his body but he only noticed the cowgirl when she arrived at a crime scene with body parts practically handing out.

7. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

They say that one picture says more than 1000 words. How about a face??

[​IMG]

You wanna do what , Donnie?? :devil:

[​IMG]

A little Danny staring...

[​IMG]

A little more Danny staring....

[​IMG]

:D And finally, the eye - contact!

[​IMG]

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Aaaaahhhhhh, Danny/Flack screencaps, how I love thee. Or is it thees? :lol: Thank you all for the lovely images!

And Lorelai, you don't realize it but your screencaps inspired me to do a new D/F fanimation! :D If anyone's interested to see it, it's here. The GIF file's about 1.2mb, so if you're on dial-up it might take a little while.

*scrolls back up to look at the luverly screencaps again*

9. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG!!! FLACK - STARING - ALERT! Now that's gonna be a classic! I love it! :lol: Don's 2 greatest loves : food & Danny! It's brilliant! To be continued, please! :D

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: :devil: Of course he likes what he sees. I bet he smiles every morning when he wakes up next to Flack. :D And why not? Flack is a handsome man, and their feelings are reciprocated, Flack sure looks like he likes what he sees everytime he stares at Danny too!

:lol: Kimmy I love your fanimation. Danny is so slow to catch on sometimes...Flack definately looks like he's thinking some very naughty thoughts when he's staring at his kinkapoodle...

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I bet they sleep facing each other just so the first thing they see upon waking up and opening their eyes is their other half. :D And oh yes, Danny and Flack sure like what they see in each other! :D

Heheheh, I just finished another fanimation. It's about 2.1mb (big file, I know) and you can see it here. Guess I'm on an animating roll. Now I'm looking for more scenes where Flack is staring at Danny with that pervy look. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:D Just a little moment I haven't noticed before..

( The Ride In )

So Don walking toward Danny... Check out his face... :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

Don staring... Nothing new in that... :p But what is new & weird is Danny's hand... better said Danny's fist! What's up with that...

[​IMG]

Now, a little eye contact & check out the fist... not so tight anymore...

[​IMG]

And finally as they get in the house...

[​IMG]

How cute was that? :D Must have watched that scene 20 times & never noticed Danny's hand until now! It's always the little things... :D

PS. :lol: :lol: Kimmy, the animation is brilliant! Love your art!

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^I have tons of caps from that scene. LOVE IT!!!

He has his hand in a fist because that's the only way he can keep it off of Flack. You know he just wants to grab onto Flack. Look at Don, he is leering at Danny with his tongue hanging out. I bet he said something naughty that made Danny's toes curl. :devil:

That's the same scene where Flack held up the crime scene tape for Danny.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

So much piccy goodness!!! :D :D :D

Danny, Danny. :lol: I think it's understandable that Danny is looking back at Flack...after all, when Danny is bent over like that, I think he's used to Flack being right behind him. ;) :devil: Too bad they're in public! I know Flack is disappointed about that. ;)

It's beyond cute. He gets this mushy look on his face that's just sweet. It's so cute because the way Flack feels about Danny is totally written all over his face.

And when he doesn't have the mushy look, he's got the horny one. :devil: ;)

Flack actually put his head in his hand! You just know several things were going through his head:

1. 13 hours??? No sex with my Kinkapoodle for 13 hours???

2. My poor baby. He's going to be upset.

3. No sex for 13 hours!!!

4. Danny's going to get cranky and disagreeable in there.

5. 13 hours is a long time to go without Kinkapoodle...

6. If I don't get him out fast enough, am I going to be sleeping on the couch tonight???

7. 13 HOURS!?!?!?

:lol: Poor Flack. :lol:

Danny looks like he caught the Jackhammer at attention. ;) :devil:

Kimmy, the fanimations are excellent!!! :D :D :D Soooo cute!!! :D I remember when you did those a while ago, and I've always loved them. :D

I can totally see Danny and Flack sleeping facing each other too. Awwww. :D I bet Danny sleeps on Flack's chest and Flack has his arms around his baby all night.

15. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

I bet Danny has a hard time to ignore the starring and to keep his hands away from Flack, at least in public.
    But sometimes when Flack stares long enough, Danny must at least have a tiny bit of body contact… :lol:

Proof:

The Stare

The Touch :lol:

Trapped really wasn’t Danny and Flack’s lucky day. First they have to recognize that they are out of each others reach for at least 13 hours and then Flack has to witness how Jerry treats his Kinkapoodle with a gun. Poor Flack really was at a loss in that situation, wasn’t he?

But I’m still convinced that Danny’s “grab me a slice, extra pepperoni“ was actually the code for ‘you better go home and have dinner ready when I come out of here. So we don’t lose time with eating and can move to the more important activities…’ :devil: :lol:

PS: The fanimations are priceless Kimmy and the Flack-Staring-Alert is truly hilarious. Love it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.