Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Danny is so emotional--I can't see him not coming back to the hospital. And I love the image of him curling up in a ball next to Flack. I bet Flack would be the happiest man alive when he woke up if he was greeted with that sight. :D

LivingEnd, welcome to the thread! :D It's great to have you here. :D The chemistry between Danny and Flack is fantastic. Whether one sees it as friendship or something more, it's definitely there. They're so natural together. The way Flack looks out for Danny and Danny relaxes around Flack is just so sweet and indicative of the trust between them.

Danny would come back to see him, after all he's his best friend. Maybe he just wanted to take Mary Sue home so she would stop complaining about how hard was being outside a building exploding while Flack laid there with all the tubes in him and mac had that bad looking cut in his neck.

Danny and Flack are really good together, they act more natural and relaxed when they are together, and the chemical between them is really great.

Welcome to the dark side of the force LivingEnd!

*stares at poison_girl's icon* Huh, okay, there's something different about it ... ohh, I see it now! :lol: Good one! It's interesting that yellow fits him well. Yellow is one of those great-or-awful colors on different people. Then again, this is Flack we're talking about; he looks damn good in any color. ;)

Have I mentioned how great it is that we all have the same mind? Yes, I think I have but I'll say it again anyway. :) I'm grateful that the discussions here are always thought out and always bring up good, valid points for everyone to contemplate or well .. fantasize about. :devil:

Truly, the chemistry between Danny and Flack is undeniable. It's just there. Unscripted. Unrehearsed. Real. You can't buy it with money and it can't be faked, and that's why I'm here in this ship to begin with. :D

I didn't even notice the icon until it was pointed out to me. :lol: Oh Flack, m'boy, did you put your YMCA kids in Team Flack shirts too? :p

I know you love us, Kimmy, and we love you too. :lol: I'm also really glad that D/F was my first real ship--you can't get any better than these two! A few little scenes and moments and we can talk about them with so much depth--there's so much to work with, I guess!

I'm convinced that Don will get Danny in the end, no matter what happens between now and then. It's like that song "God Bless the Broken Road"--it seems meandering and straying now, but ultimately it'll get the two of them where they need to be, in the right frame of mind to be together. ;)

I wrote a little angsty story if you want to read it. It's at my fic comm on LJ and it's called "Secret and Stolen"--I would link directly to it, but I wasn't sure how to rate it and it's Mature/Adults-Only, I guess.

Dark sides, perv talk and insanity? I’m scared sh*tless. :lol:

But you’re right, chemistry is something you can’t force or fake. D/F is definitely a great ship because it is just obvious that there is more than the on-screen friendship.
There also seems to be a mutual understanding. Especially Don always seems to know how Danny is feeling and how to react when Danny is going to break down.
Imo the scene in Heroes is a great example. When Danny talks about the dinner he was supposed to have with Aiden, Danny is clearly at a loss and Don just knows how to handle the situation. That scene is definitely one of my favorite D/F scenes.

Faylinn, a bunch of kids in Team Flack shirts is a great image and I have read your story. It’s great, but why must they be so complicated? Danny really has to be a man and stand to his feelings.

Hehe, Flack is wearing the Team Flack shirt... Now we know what he prefers too... :lol:

A bunch of kids with the Team Flack shirt? Imagine Flack comanding that little army of kids against a bunch of girl with pink shirts wit Team Lindsay, the Montana girl at the front of course. Danny would be neutral, but he'd be encouraging his Flack in a tiny voice...

I have a few fanfics to read now, adding yours to the chart, Faylinn, I love your work, as well as kimmyChu's.

PD: the t-shirt isn't the only manip, the banner is missing certain montana brat.

:D :D

PD: the t-shirt isn't the only manip, the banner is missing certain montana brat.

Hehehehe.....much manipped for the better..........You know, I hadn't even noticed. Shows how much I give a stuff about Ms. Monroe.

LivingEnd said:
Dark sides, perv talk and insanity? I’m scared sh*tless. :lol:
Hehe, don't lie, you're thrilled. :p

There also seems to be a mutual understanding. Especially Don always seems to know how Danny is feeling and how to react when Danny is going to break down.
Oh yeah, definitely. You can tell that Don makes himself available for Danny whenever he needs him.

I have read your story. It’s great, but why must they be so complicated? Danny really has to be a man and stand to his feelings.
Thanks. They're complicated because Danny makes it that way. *pouts* I think he's dealing with a lot of internal struggle at the moment, and Don doesn't want to push him too far and risk him getting spooked and running away. Slow and steady wins the race, and Don Flack Jr. might not be the most patient man when it comes to people making up their friggin' minds (based on Eddie's comments about D/L in that interview/chat), but with Danny...well, let's just say you can't rush true love. ;)

In the end, Don always gets his man. :devil:

poison_girl said:
Imagine Flack comanding that little army of kids against a bunch of girl with pink shirts wit Team Lindsay
Perhaps they could have a hotdog eating contest. Don would win, hands down. :lol:

Danny would be neutral
Danny would be soaking up the attention, the little bugger. :lol:

I have a few fanfics to read now, adding yours to the chart, Faylinn, I love your work, as well as kimmyChu's.
Thanks! :D

Speaking of Kimmy, I finally read "Roses and Thorns" last night/early this morning. Oh boy, I was crying damn-near the whole time, but I'm glad we got a happy ending. ;)

the t-shirt isn't the only manip, the banner is missing certain montana brat.
I find it hilarious that, in the promos that don't include Lindsay, Danny and Flack are standing together, but as soon as they added Lindsay, Danny and Flack are suddenly on opposite sides of the pictures with Danny next to Lindsay. This amuses me greatly. It's like they were going for subliminal messaging and ended up just making it look like they OMG-CAN'T-PUT-DANNY-AND-FLACK-TOGETHER. :lol:

Before and After 1, After 2

*chuckles*

Dark sides, perv talk and insanity? I’m scared sh*tless.

U should be... proud to be out of your mind and out of control… just like us! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow... my self defense system really works wonders! I haven't even noticed... I've really trained myself well not to see her! :devil:

They're complicated because Danny makes it that way. *pouts* I think he's dealing with a lot of internal struggle at the moment, and Don doesn't want to push him too far and risk him getting spooked and running away. Slow and steady wins the race, and Don Flack Jr. might not be the most patient man when it comes to people making up their friggin' minds (based on Eddie's comments about D/L in that interview/chat), but with Danny...well, let's just say you can't rush true love.

:( Danny leaving, Don alone again.. Made me sad. :( You write very, very well Faylinn. I loved it, already read it twice! When it comes to this 2 men even being sad tastes sweet. That image of Don broke my heart.

In the end, Don always gets his man.

From you're post Fay, to TPTB's ears!

"Roses and Thorns"
I'm halfway reading it. Had to stop for a couple of hours cause I've been staring at the monitor for over 3 hours reading it..

I find it hilarious that, in the promos that don't include Lindsay, Danny and Flack are standing together, but as soon as they added Lindsay, Danny and Flack are suddenly on opposite sides of the pictures with Danny next to Lindsay. This amuses me greatly. It's like they were going for subliminal messaging and ended up just making it look like they OMG-CAN'T-PUT-DANNY-AND-FLACK-TOGETHER.

:confused: And I've lived to see that Flack is now a threatening image. :p Now, u see Fay, they're only doing that for Don's sake. [sarcasm ] There's so, so, so, so, soooo much chemistry between Danny & Lindsay that if Flack would stand too close, no-one would even look at him. [/sarcasm] :lol:

Hehe, don't lie, you're thrilled.

Am I that obvious? :lol:

Nah, there is nothing missing in that banner, it is perfect the way it is. :)

I have read ‘Roses and Thorns’ and ‘The First Time’ and well I’ve read Kimmys other stories (obsessed, me?… No way). :p I loved them all!

And I've lived to see that Flack is now a threatening image. Now, u see Fay, they're only doing that for Don's sake. [sarcasm ] There's so, so, so, so, soooo much chemistry between Danny & Lindsay that if Flack would stand too close, no-one would even look at him. [/sarcasm]

Probably they had Danny and Flack standing next to each other. But Don was just too distracted by staring at Danny he just wasn’t able to look at the camera. Therefore they had to place him as far away from Danny as possible. :lol:

Faylinn said:
I find it hilarious that, in the promos that don't include Lindsay, Danny and Flack are standing together, but as soon as they added Lindsay, Danny and Flack are suddenly on opposite sides of the pictures with Danny next to Lindsay. This amuses me greatly. It's like they were going for subliminal messaging and ended up just making it look like they OMG-CAN'T-PUT-DANNY-AND-FLACK-TOGETHER.

Before and After 1, After 2

*chuckles*

What I find most amusing about those examples is that the Lindsay was so obviously Photoshopped into the second shot well after the fact. Danny and Flack are in the exact same poses, but Don has been moved riiiiiight to the other side. What the hell?? Was Anna not there that day and they had to add her later or is Faylinn's theory correct? Hmmmm, a mystery for the ages. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey guys, I need your help on confirming something!

Danny: Ya [/i]like[/i] that?
Flack: Yeeaaaaah.

:lol: Yeah, I know you guys all know it by heart now, but is it from episode 3x10, Sweet 16? I am ashamed to admit that I can't quite remember whether that's correct or not. Blast cheesecake and an overdose of honeydew juice!

3.03, "Love Run Cold"--that and the let's-sit-in-the-same-corner-of-the-table-together-all-cozy-like interrogation scene are the only things that make that episode worth re-watching, IMO.

penguinpie, the logical thing to do (you'd think) would be to stick Lindsay over next to Hawkes rather than moving Flack and sticking her in. :rolleyes:

Lorelai said:
Danny leaving, Don alone again.. Made me sad. You write very, very well Faylinn. I loved it, already read it twice! When it comes to this 2 men even being sad tastes sweet. That image of Don broke my heart.
Yeah, it's a pretty angsty situation for these two at the moment when you write stories to go along with canon. I'm glad you liked it though. :D

Yeah, "Love Run Cold." Did you guys notice how Flack was looking at Danny when he said, "That'll do it" in the interrogation? Makes me think that someone's kinkapoodle is running from him and what they have together. :( Danny being afraid of his feelings for Flack and running to Lindsay makes some sense. Remember how he looked back at Flack in "Snow Day" when Lindsay was dragging him off? Danny's torn. He knows who he should be with, but he's scared. Flack's his rock. If Flack gets tired of him or fed up with him and leaves him, who's going to save him or be there when he needs him? Poor Flack--he looked so crushed, in both LRC when he said "That'll do it" and looked at Danny, and when Lindsay dragged off his Danny in "Snow Day."

Fay, I LOVE your story!!! I can totally see it happening that way. I can definitely see Danny being with both Flack and Lindsay. He's with the person who's not good for him--and Lindsay's shitty behavior pretty much gurantees she'll hurt Danny down the road--and the one who is, but that he's afraid to be with. And that line that Flack whispers to Danny gives me chills. It's so true.

poison_girl, I love the photo manips! Flack in the Team Flack shirt is priceless. :D I love it! And the cast photo without Lindsay looks the way it should--complete, and without any unnecessary baggage. ;)

And let me just say, I can so see "Bless the Broken Road" being Danny and Flack's song. Too cute!!! :D They'll be together in the end. Danny IS Flack's baby, that's all there is to it. :D

^^ Thank you!! I think the banner is better like that too :) If anyone want some nanip, just tell me.

Flack is surely the strenght stone for Danny, after all he's been with him in all his bad moments.

When Danny thinks about Danny I see him listening Hero, from Nickelback, and now I have a mental image of Flack singing 'Girlfriend' from Avril Lavigne :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back