Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Will you people stop reading my mind? :lol: :devil: It's like we are one brain or something. Perhaps our new motto should be, "WE ARE ONE, WE SHALL ASSIMILATE YOU AND SHOW YOU WHAT FUN REALLY IS." :p

But seriously, great points, everybody! Those screencaps of Lindsay looking so ... happy while Flack's lying there all injured and unconscious is ... disturbing. Really does add to the whole, "Yay, my competition has been taken out! Now Danny's mine!" vibe. And here I thought I read people's faces too much for my own good.

Do you think that Danny came back to the hospital later on that night to check on Flack or do you think he stayed away waiting for Mac to leave?

I am on the side that believes Danny definitely came back after giving Lindsay a ride home. (It's true, she could have taken a cab home!) It would have been awkward for both Mac and Danny to have been there in the room with Flack, and I think Danny would have wanted to be alone with the guy. Wouldn't do for Mac to see him crying twice, would it?

I started writing a story and never posted it anywhere, but it basically went like this:

~ Danny leaves the hospital because it's all too much and he needs a breather--plus, giving Lindsay a ride gives him something to do and he doesn't think he can sit there and stare at Don. (And he trusts Mac, so that allows him to excuse it to himself.)

~ He drives Lindsay home--one less possibility for another person in his life to be hurt--and then finds excuses to stay away from the hospital.

~ He's sitting in his apartment, feeling alone and like a shitty person for being there instead of where he knows he should be, but he's so lost because Don is the strong one and he doesn't know what to do.

~ Ultimately, he realizes that not being there for Don is just not fair to either of them, especially to Don--and that he really wants to be there despite his fear.

~ He goes back to the hospital and pitches a tent in the hallway. :lol:

~ Flack finds out about Danny driving Lindsay home and asks about it, and Danny goes on about 'blah blah blah, I just couldn't--' and Flack is like 'this isn't about you' and they have a little moment and Danny knows it was a shit thing to do, but he knows he's not going to do it again.

So, it wasn't all sunshine and daisies, but Danny is not the worst friend(/lover) ever--he was just temporarily a very very shitty one. ;)

Faylinn said:

I am probably going to sound like a total perv, but ... when I first read that, I thought of something very, very different. :lol: :lol: :lol: I imagine he would have been arrested on the spot for indecent exposure if he did what I misread he did. :eek:

And wait. A tent? As in, a real tent, camp equipment and all? :lol:

Kimmychu said:
Faylinn said:

I am probably going to sound like a total perv, but ... when I first read that, I thought of something very, very different. :lol: :lol: :lol: I imagine he would have been arrested on the spot for indecent exposure if he did what I misread he did. :eek:

And wait. A tent? As in, a real tent, camp equipment and all? :lol:

Yes. Yes, you are a total perv, Kimmy, but it's why we love you. :p

Danny would have gone back to the hospital later, but probably after Mac had left. I'm sure he would have wanted to go home and try to regain his composure before going back. He'd already broken down in front of Mac once; he wasn't willing to risk a twofer. The poor boy has his pride, after all.

As for pitching a tent ... I'm sure he'd prefer to wait until Flack was fitter and able to appreciate it. :D

That story sounds good, Faylinn! Why have you never posted it? :p

I think Danny went back to the hospital, too. I love the idea of Danny curling up next to Flack in the hospital bed. Flack wakes up and the first thing he sees is his Danny. Knowing Flack, his first thought was, "Damn, there's my baby!" and his second was, "I wonder if I roll over like this if I can just..." :devil: :devil: :devil: Flack would so come out of that coma with sex on the brain. :devil: :lol:

Top41 said:
That story sounds good, Faylinn! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Flack would so come out of that coma with sex on the brain. :devil: :lol:

Donnie's worst nightmare : bed + kpoo = NO sex... No wonder he got well so fast! :D :D

Faylinn I volunteer to read anything you write. :devil:

Ok, if Flack healed fast for that reason, why did Danny's hand healed so fast? :devil: :devil:

Faylinn, you shold really write that, that lines are really great ;)

I’m new to this thread, so hi everybody.
I love Danny and I love Flack. Well, I love them even more together, so I figured this would be the right place for me.

Ok, if Flack healed fast for that reason, why did Danny's hand healed so fast?
Oh, Flack must have been very busy after Snow Day to fix Danny’s hand that fast!:devil:

poison girl said:
Ok, if Flack healed fast for that reason, why did Danny's hand healed so fast? :devil: :devil:

Thanks 4 that mental image! :lol:

Maybe Donnie got overprotective & Danny got couch treatment instead of bed. "Wouldn't wanna hurt the boo-boo tossing & turning... Sorry Babe!" I bet Danny's boo - boo was just fine in 2 days! :devil:

Willkommen LivingEnd!

Thanks, I have the feeling that I’ll love it here. :D
It’s actually nice to find a place where people don’t squee in excitement when ever Danny and the cowgirl are mentioned in the same sentence.

I really like the chemistry between Carmine and Eddie when ever they are in a scene together.
And there were luckily some great Danny/Flack scenes on the show.
I loved the bar scene in Comes Around and I actually favour such a scene over a flash back hook up scene on a pool table.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love Danny waking up in Flack’s bed, but a moment like the diner scene in On the Job shows imo much more about the characters and their relationship.

Welcome to the insanity--er, I mean, welcome to the thread, LivingEnd. ;) You've definitely come to the right place for D/F discussion. (There's also a D/F message board called 'Brokeback Crimelab' you can visit if you click my signature banner. If you're interested in more threads and whatnot, check it out. ;))

I definitely love the scenes between Danny and Flack that show the bond between them. I can extrapolate on the relationship all day long, but the friendship is definitely what I want to see on-screen.

I've thought about writing the post-CotP story even though it's been more than a year. We'll see, we'll see. I was on YIM last night, chatting with someone and we got onto the subject of OCs and I mentioned the little Flack family I wrote--so now I have the urge to write some more with Molly. ;) I got an idea last night and started to write a story. It's, ah, a bit different. Let's just say someone is in the hospital. :eek:

Kimmychu said:
And wait. A tent? As in, a real tent, camp equipment and all?
:lol: I was just exaggerating, although I'm sure Don would get a chuckle out of hearing Danny bitch about them making him get rid of the tent. :lol:

Then I'm a total perv too, Kimmy. :p I thought the same thing. Well, actually it was more like...Danny's not even in the room and he's pitching a tent. :rolleyes: I'm losing my mind.

I love the idea of Danny curling up next to Flack in the hospital bed. Flack wakes up and the first thing he sees is his Danny.
I can see Danny doing that. He'd just curl up in a little ball with his head resting on Flack's shoulder. I can just see Mac coming back in early the next morning and Danny spotting Mac before Mac spots him. Danny scrambles to get out of the bed before Mac sees him and falls on his ass to the floor. When Mac walks in, he sees Danny on the floor and just gives him a strange look. Mac being Mac, he'd probably figure out what was going on.

I’m new to this thread, so hi everybody.
I love Danny and I love Flack. Well, I love them even more together, so I figured this would be the right place for me.
Welcome to the Danny/Flack thread, LivingEnd!!! You'll love it here. :D

It’s actually nice to find a place where people don’t squee in excitement when ever Danny and the cowgirl are mentioned in the same sentence.
It's wonderful. You'll find no squeeing in here. :p Cowgirl, I love it. I've seen it before in reference to her. It's much better than having to say her name. :D

Hello, LivingEnd! :D Welcome to the D/F thread! We are always happy to have people joining us. I hope you are prepared for both serious discussion and perv talk because, where I am concerned, I am a joyful instigator of the latter. :devil: :lol:

LivingEnd said:
Don’t get me wrong, I would love Danny waking up in Flack’s bed, but a moment like the diner scene in On the Job shows imo much more about the characters and their relationship.

Ah, I hear you there! That scene still comes across to me as one of the best Danny/Flack scenes in the entire series (right after the pool scene in season three, what with Flack and his pouty faces ;)). It's great to know that both Carmine and Eddie loved filming that scene too, and hoped to film more like that.

Thanks for the welcome. I’m sure I’ll have no problem with the perv talk and I’ll do my best to add s/th useful to a serious discussion. ;)

I have a question. Do you think that Danny came back to the hospital later on that night to check on Flack or do you think he stayed away waiting for Mac to leave?

I like to think that Danny came back to the hospital later. In the pictures it surely looks as if he could hardly hold back his tears and I think he just didn’t want to cry in front of Mac again. And imo Danny is generally not too good when he has to deal with difficult situations. Normally he has Don who always supports him whenever s/th bad happens in his life. To see Don like this was probably just too much at that moment.

1CSIMfan said:

It's wonderful. You'll find no squeeing in here. :p

:D We cuddle, but we don't squee. :lol:

but the friendship is definitely what I want to see on-screen.

Absolutely! The scenes from "On the job" & "Comes Around " are some of the best I've ever seen, & not just on CSI NY.

Seriously.. Both Carmine & Eddie are really great actors, and they seem to complete & bring out the best in the other when they act together. I can honestly say that having a good actor giving a reply makes the other one better. And they have an impressive dynamic! Hopping for many more scenes to come, cause those scenes are a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back