Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

*can't wait to read the last chapter of "Sweet Love"* :devil:

Well, Flack's baby is a bit of a naughty Kinkapoodle, :lol: . I'm sure Danny earns a spanking now and then. :lol:

luvingmyHoratio said:
4vi04mf.jpg

AWWWWW!!!! Seriously, how downright chivalrous is Flack when it comes to his Danny. He walks him into crime scenes, he lifts the tape for him--damn! How cute is that! I'd totally forgotten Flack did that for Danny. Awwwww. So sweet. Flack is such a gentleman where his Danny is concerned.

The lovesick looks are just beyond cute. Seriously--could Flack be any more smitten? The wave, the "yeeeeaaaah," the chivalry...the man is a total goner. *sigh* So cute! :D

4kyz59d.jpg

***Hold up Don....I have the latex....

5x8g7cl.jpg

***Awesome love....Now hurry, over here, my little Kinka-Poodle***

That's great to Top41... :D

And my stories are posted on the Archives :D Hope you all enjoy.

^^ That's really funny!! I love the pics.

Top 41 said
AWWWWW!!!! Seriously, how downright chivalrous is Flack when it comes to his Danny. He walks him into crime scenes, he lifts the tape for him--damn! How cute is that! I'd totally forgotten Flack did that for Danny. Awwwww. So sweet. Flack is such a gentleman where his Danny is concerned.

The lovesick looks are just beyond cute. Seriously--could Flack be any more smitten? The wave, the "yeeeeaaaah," the chivalry...the man is a total goner. *sigh* So cute!
Flack only need to drool everytime he sees Danny to be more obvious. But looking it from other point of view, who wouldn't? :lol:

Maybe next season we get more of those puppy-eyes moments, and those two go back as they were in the first season.

^ :lol: Flack doesn't seem to be able to help the staring, so I'm sure we will. :devil: ;)

luvingmyHoratio said:
4kyz59d.jpg

***Hold up Don....I have the latex....

Awww, Danny looks so adorable in that pic! He looks like he's saying, "Come and get me, Flack!"

5x8g7cl.jpg

***Awesome love....Now hurry, over here, my little Kinka-Poodle***

Awww, yes indeed! Flack's like, "One Kinkapoodle to go, please. With me on top." ;) :devil:

That's great to Top41... :D

And my stories are posted on the Archives :D Hope you all enjoy.

I read "Kinkapoodle rodeo"--that was awesome! :lol: Danny playing dress up for Don? Oh yes, yes indeed. :devil:

Random aside: I think Flack's hair is better short, but I miss Danny's hair in season 1.

:lol: I am ashamed to admit it took me a while to figure out what was going on in the pictures luvingmyHoratio posted. I didn't even realize Flack was lifting up the tape for Danny until Top41 mentioned it! :lol:

But awwwwwww, that's really sweet. I think one of the best things about the Danny/Flack interaction on the show is how natural and unscripted it is. It's something that just can't be faked or written out, and that's why I know I'll always be pleasantly surprised whenever I see them on screen together. :D

Eddie and Camine both show they are very confortable working together and that chemistry passes to their characters. Put those characteres with their own care and complicity togother with their actor and then you have a real chemistry in the screen ;)

LMH, I didn't know you were into DF, Very Cool :D

Kimmy, thats a hot banner, just so you know. ;)

I agree, they have real chemistry on the screen, its undenialable.

"Flack love...Did you write this sweetheart poem for me"?
6436fya.jpg

"Well, yeah....I love you my little K-poo"
6c42jhx.jpg

"Aww...I love you too,"
6g39tna.jpg

They have such looks of awe, when together, so much, trust and faith in one another.

Enjoy ya'll..Have to go back to work :lol: :D

Awwwww! Can't you totally see Flack trying to write a poem for Danny because Danny's kind of sweet and sentimental like that and Flack would want to do something like that to impress him? Of course, the poem would be terrible--and that would be after Flack tossed the ten previous drafts. Poor Flack. :lol: He's more of the He Man, You Kinkapoodle type. :lol: Danny's totally the type you'd need to romance a bit, though. :lol:

Danny's eyes are always so big when Flack's around! And the way he looks at Flack is always so trusting and sweet. I notice Danny sometimes narrows his eyes around other people, but for Flack he flashes those big, wide baby blues. I bet it makes Flack want to steal a kiss all the more! :devil: ;)

Hi guys *waves*
I have been snooping around this thread and finally decided to delurk. If anyone could post a link or PM links to some fanfiction (can't use ff.net at work) I would be forever gratefull. I love all the pics in this thread - there is just so much evidence that something is going on... I can't believe none of the other CSI's has noticed!!

Here's a link to the D/F Fanfic Archive, kiwi_girl. :) It doesn't have every fic, but it's got a ton. Some of the stories link to ff.net, though, so you'll have to hover over the links and see what the addresses are before clicking on them. ;)

I definitely think a lot of my enjoyment of this pairing comes from the fact that it's just there for me. No dialogue, no directions, no motives for storylines--it's just the way they look at each other, the way they interact, and the way it makes you wonder if there might be more to the story...

*waves hello to kiwi_girl* Yay, another delurker! :D So happy to see more people joining the D/F lurve. Welcome! We are a fun and crazy bunch, and we are always more than happy to talk about Danny and Flack. :devil:

Top41 said:
Can't you totally see Flack trying to write a poem for Danny because Danny's kind of sweet and sentimental like that and Flack would want to do something like that to impress him? Of course, the poem would be terrible--and that would be after Flack tossed the ten previous drafts. Poor Flack. :lol: He's more of the He Man, You Kinkapoodle type.

:lol: Yeah, I can imagine Flack's poem right now:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Your bubblebutt is hot,
And so are you!

As for the Me Man, You Kinka-poodle thing ... darnit, do you realize you just stuffed this cracky AU story plot where Danny's this explorer who gets lost in the jungle and meets Flack-zan? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, poor Flack! He tries to romance his Kinkapoodle! :lol:

OH! I want to read that story! I can so see Flack swinging through the jungle on a vine, his Kinkapoodle in his arms, holding on for dear life! :eek: :D

They're just sooooo.........sooooooo........I suppose we're spoilt over here in the UK. We may not have as many terrestrial channels as you guys. We have 5...the rest you have to either buy a box to descramble or subscribe to a service.........

Our terrestrial channels carried Dr. Who...Torchwood's next season...Queer as Folk...et al...........We're not afraid of gay over here.........actually, every prime time soap opera has a gay couple or a gay guy who's yet to come out of the closet...We show gay kissing, gay sex, gay relationships.....we follow through with the innuendo...............My local gay haunt is called (get this) BLOWING WILD........hmmmmm

Joolz said:
Our terrestrial channels carried Dr. Who...Torchwood's next season...Queer as Folk...et al...........We're not afraid of gay over here.........actually, every prime time soap opera has a gay couple or a gay guy who's yet to come out of the closet...We show gay kissing, gay sex, gay relationships.....we follow through with the innuendo...............My local gay haunt is called (get this) BLOWING WILD........hmmmmm

Gosh, your post made me miss the UK all over again. I used to remember watching the telly during lunch, and nobody would even blink when an ad for a TV show came on and two guys in suits were kissing.

Then again ... I was an art student surrounded by other art students. :p

But yeah, if there really was no restriction on the show about sexual orientations, do you guys think TPTB will dare to pursue a same-sex relationship like Danny/Flack anyway? I would think with their ratings obsession, it'd be at the top of their list.

EDIT: Thought you guys might like to read the following ...

CBS, the nation's most watched network overall, and NBC also received grades of "fair," with 9 percent and 7 percent of their programming deemed gay-inclusive, respectively.

The study faulted CBS for casting gay and lesbian characters mostly as victims and villains in its procedural police dramas without including gays on any of the crime-solving teams.

Source: Yahoo News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back