Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

4tq9o5i.jpg

***Peeks in...Shyly says hello***

Just wanted to say,I've been reading this page one, and enjoying the the humor and fun.

Also great piccies by the way, borrowed some for my Video on YT.

I've been so inspired by reading your posts, that I did two short stories on "The Boys"....Kinka-Poodle Rodeo and Bedroom Love.... :devil: :devil: They are posted on FF.Net, under the name lovlyangl.

So it was nice to say hi, and I'll lurk, and maybe come back again, if I'm welcomed.

Take care. LMH :D

^^The more fans, the merrier. ;)

roximonoxide said:
Realistically, if they got together I see them just going on nonchalantly about it. Not hiding it, not announcing it. Just living it...I think they'd try not to make a big deal out of it, and wouldn't see how it was really anyones busines, but their own.
True, true...

I love to look at the pictures of these two. "Blood, Sweat and Tears" and "Necrophilia Americana" are two of my favorite episodes for them--possibly because it's just the two of them on the case and poor Don doesn't know what to do with himself other than stare at Danny like his life depends on it. :devil:

CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack.jpg

(Similar to the one luvingmyHoratio posted)
CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack3.jpg

CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack4.jpg

CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack5.jpg

Some other good ones:

Trapped

Heroes

Sweet 16

Raising Shane

Open and Shut

And we'll end it with that f*cking look from "Love Run Cold" that I just can't explain without 'Don-wants-him-some-Danno'. :devil:

yeah.jpg

May I just say with much happiness and glee at the pictures, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh." *sinks into a tub of Danny/Flack goodness* :D

Gorgeous pictures, everybody. And hello, luvingmyHoratio! You wouldn't by any chance be horatioslover on LJ too, would ya? :) Always nice to have new D/F fans on board! We're all very nice and not as scary as people might say we are. Really! :p

*sighs at the Blood, Sweat & Tears screencaps* Ahh, it brings back such good memories, and recharges my D/F batteries like nothing else. :lol: That was the episode for so many D/F fans. Never had I seen a guy stare at another guy so much as Flack did at Danny in that episode. :devil: The whole time Danny was talking about details of the case, all Flack was doing was ogle Danny up and down every chance he got! And Danny sure did some of his own staring and smiling in return too. ;)

And ahh, Necrophilia Americana. That episode that sealed Flack's fate as That Handsome Homicide Detective Who's Head Over Heels In Love With His CSI Friend. :lol: Seriously, how many people smile and wave his hand like he did at a co-worker? No way are they just friends. :devil: And look at the way Flack's looking at Danny in the lab! That is a look that says, "Mmm, I know 'xactly what ya look like underneath all those clothes, Messer." As for Danny ... yes, I am saving that screencap because that is totally his look of, "Oh yeah, I know I'm hot and I know what I'm doin' to you, babe." :devil:

Loves the screencap from Open and Shut. I wouldn't have been able to make my animated icon without them!

yeah.jpg

Please to be letting me recap their sexy conversation:

Danny: Ya like that?
Flack: Yeeeeaaah.

:lol: Honestly, how can anyone not hear the sexual charge in that?! :devil: :devil: :devil: Is there anyone with the tech mojo to make a sound file out of that portion of conversation?

Gorgeous pictures, everybody. And hello, luvingmyHoratio! You wouldn't by any chance be horatioslover on LJ too, would ya? Always nice to have new D/F fans on board! We're all very nice and not as scary as people might say we are. Really!

Hiya... :D No, I'm actually known as ducainegirl on LJ, and as lovlyangl on FF.Net. On YT I'm luvingmyHoratio. Though I have been called Queen of Smut by Sissi, she loves my Pm's. It's so nice to meet you all though. I have a great funny kinka-poodle poem, but I took it out, to put in the poetry section.
FanFic Poetry
This is the Link to our Poetry site on TalkCSI

Though I must say, I've noticed several times that Flack has that look, that says, lust, love, and forever :D :D

This is fun, and you guys rock. ;)

P.S....Thanks for your help 1CSI, but I posted them on FF. for now, so I'll see what happens :D

Ttys LMH

:eek: Is it just me, or that is one of Flack ties???? :D Gotta love this guy!

BOOM

People spending a lot of time together have the tendency to act alike. Wasn't there anything for Carmine than get Flack's taste for ties?

luvingmyHoratio, whoops, sorry for the misidentification! It's nice to see Horatio from CSI:Miami has fans who love him though. :D Sometimes that guy gets more *ahem* flack than he deserves. :lol: Your Mac icon is teh hawt too! And you're called Queen of Smut? I see we will be good friends. :devil: :lol:

And Lorelai! Interesting observation there! *takes a good, long look at the tie* ... ya know, I think you might be right! :eek: What a coincidence that it's the tie I love most from Flack! :lol: I always write Flack wearing it in my stories, so who'd have thought Mr. Giovinazzo likes it too. Awwwwww. I wonder what else he shares with Eddie. I mean, Flack. :p

^Whoa, whoa, whoa--wait a minute! Is Carmine really wearing one of the ties Flack wore in the show in that pic??? Really? Anyone got a Flack cap to confirm? Because that would be adorable. :lol: And something else. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

LMH, I love the titles of your fics! I'll have to go look them up on FF.net! Kinka-poodle rodeo sounds especially naughty. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Pics!!! :D :D :D Love them all!!!

Faylinn said:
CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack.jpg

Flack is not thinking about the case. Flack is thinking about a certain naughty Kinka-poodle naked.

(Similar to the one luvingmyHoratio posted)
CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack3.jpg

Ooooh, boy. Where is Don's hand??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil: ;)

Awwww, what's going on with Danny's eyes there? One is half closed. Has Flack just asked for a kiss?

Awwww, someone knows he's a sexy little Kinkapoodle! :devil: ;)

6b2jgr4.jpg

**NAUGHTY LITTLE KINKA POODLES**

luvingmyHoratio, whoops, sorry for the misidentification! It's nice to see Horatio from CSI:Miami has fans who love him though. Sometimes that guy gets more *ahem* flack than he deserves. Your Mac icon is teh hawt too! And you're called Queen of Smut? I see we will be good friends.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Iknow, but I love being the filling in a Mac"H"wich :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And a Smut girl, always loves meeting new smut friends ;) :devil:

LMH, I love the titles of your fics! I'll have to go look them up on FF.net! Kinka-poodle rodeo sounds especially naughty.
**Top...You are going to love them, and I'm working on a new one. :devil: :devil:

Here's the Link to that poem,,Enjoy :devil:
Kinka-Poodle Poem
It's the 29th post

Ladies and gentlemen of this beloved D/F thread ... please to be looking at my new banner! :devil: :devil: :devil: Hehehe, I made it today, but I had to take out some luverly bits from it for it to be ... viewer-safe here. ;) If you want to see the not safe for work version, do visit my CSI:NY LJ linked via my banner. Much thanks to roximonoxide for the lovely final image. Didn't she do a great job? :D

I'm still looking for a screencap of Flack wearing that tie. I know I've seen Flack wearing it before ... I just can't remember which episode it was, damnit. Somewhere in season two. Maybe it was in Sweet 16.

Oh, as for this screencap:

CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack4.jpg

Yeah, I didn't notice the eye thing! :lol: Danny does look like Flack just asked for a kiss in public and he's saying, "Don? Do you realize that the labs have glass walls?"

Awwww--look at all these cute pics! I love the one of Flack singing to his Kinkapoodle. :D You know he's a total sap when they're alone. The way he looks at Danny--he's just a goner.

And Danny--well, Danny plays hard to get, but in the end you know he gives up those kisses. :D

Kimmy--woohoo--that banner! :D That's just awesome! :devil:

I think the D/F stuff in "Love Run Cold" was the only thing that made the episode worth re-watching. I love that clip, Lorelai! Seriously, Flack's expression when he says "yeah"... :devil:

I swear, I can't come up with a reason for it beyond Donnie definitely liking it when Danny gets creative. :devil:

Love the banner, Kimmy! :lol: I'm partial to the original version, though. :devil:

I can't remember if we've posted The Wave lately.

CSI-CAPSFlackfunnywavetoDanny.jpg

Poor boy, he's so damn obvious. :lol:

And another use for those big hands can be illustrated with this type of movement:

CSICAPSBSTFlack3.jpg

*spanky spanky* :devil:

4vi04mf.jpg

4m0qwpu.jpg

Okay ladies/Gents...I brought pics, and have tried to come up with something funny. But I can't, to tired from work :lol: :lol:. So hopefully you can.

The best I can do, is Danny and Flack are playing Kinka-Poodle Limbo

*FAY..yours is great :lol: :lol:

Enjoy :devil:

*stares at Lorelai's sig of Flack saying, "Yeeaah."*

Wow. I remember that moment being filled with subtext and not-so-subtext-at-all but ... just look at Flack there! He's so caught up in the moment that he has to take a deep breath after he says it! :lol: :lol: :lol: That's hilariously awesome. Poor Flackie, Danny gets him going just by bending over. :devil:

Thanks, guys! I'm glad the banner is well-received. ;) Thank you again to roximonoxide for the final image in it! It PWNs.

CSI-CAPSFlackfunnywavetoDanny.jpg

*sighs* Look at that. That face spells, "ENAMOURED." In giant, neon letters. :lol: It's like his entire world became right again the instant Danny appeared on the scene in the car. And the best bit is that Danny waved back! :D So cute.

And Fay, did you read my mind lately or something? Because Flack + His hands + Danny + Spankyspanky = What is going to be in the final part of Sweet Love. ;) :devil: He does have lovely hands for spanking.

CSICAPSBSTFlack3.jpg

Somebody Photoshop Danny bending over against Flack's hand. :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back