Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Kimmychu said:

:lol: Loves it. That's a great idea for a PWP! A Cops and Robbers sex game, oh my. :devil: Carmine's role in Black Hawk Down has always made me think of Danny and Flack roleplaying as soldiers. Of course ... Flack's the commanding officer. ;)

Ooooh, I can so see it. :devil: Danny might be a bossy little princess during the day, but at night, in the bedroom, Flack is totally the one in charge. :devil:

I think our beloved D/F thread needs some pictures again, especially from season one. I get so mad when people ignore season one simply because ... well, I'll let you guys guess why.

onthejob01.jpg

onthejob02.jpg

onthejob03.jpg

Flack: I know ya want me, and I know you know how much I want ya. So whaddaya say, Danny? We take the leap or what?

Awww, it totally does look like Flack is asking Danny to give them a chance. Does anyone else think Danny liked Flack all along but totally made Flack chase him? I think as insecure as Danny is, he wanted to make sure Flack really wanted him before he gave in.

Faylinn said:
You know Flack gets very worked up sometimes--his job can be a bitch like that. However, the compensation is being able to relieve his frustrations on Danny--and I don't think Danny would complain.

I bet Danny likes it when Flack goes overboard a bit. Flack is normally such an even-keeled guy; I imagine Danny loves it that he's the one thing that can get under Flack's skin and turn him into a total wildman. :devil: Even if it means Danny has trouble walking the next morning... ;) :devil:

Flack playing a robber/peeping Tom? Sexy. :devil: Maybe they take turns playing the perp and then practice tackling each other. :devil:

I can so see Flack playing robber/peeping Tom. Danny would strip down like he didn't know anyone was around and then Flack would pounce... :devil: :devil: :devil: I wonder if Flack would wear a ski mask--and nothing else :devil: --to keep it "authentic." :lol:

There was some great stuff for these two in season 1, together and alone. I mean, hell, "On the Job," "Blood, Sweat and Tears," the 'hoops' line in "Blink,"--just wonderful. I refuse to pretend it doesn't exist just because the writers forgot a lot of who Danny was.

And mmm, Flack's leather jacket...you know Danny had some fantasies about that one. Anybody else see Don getting out of the shower and finding Danny in his room, wearing nothing but the leather jacket?... :devil:

Oh hell that's a sexy image! I bet Flack would just gawk for a moment and then Danny would wink at him and let the jacket fall. No doubt Flack would make it over to his Kinkapoodle in record time... :devil: ;)

This is a bit random, but for some reason, I had the mental image of Danny walking in and finding Don with some borrowed CSI gear--namely, the ALS light and orange glasses.

Danny: Don, what are you doing?
*Don looks up, surprised*
Don: Nothing, Dan. *tries to hide the light*
Danny: You're not fooling me, and you're still wearing the glasses. Tell me and we'll play with the cuffs.
*Don considers this*
Don: Ok, fine. I was just wondering, you know, what I'd find in here...
Danny: And?
Don: *vague hand gesture* We're messy.
Danny: *chuckles* I'll bet...you know, Donnie, you look pretty hot when you're playing CSI.
*Don waggles his eyebrows*

:devil: :lol:

I bet they're veeeeerrrry messy. Maybe Flack would ALS Danny next. ;) :devil:

:D Just gotta love that short eye contact between Danny & Flack at the crime scene... :devil:

Cute Carmine

The eye contact is sexy. Definite eye sex between the two. And Flack? Can't take his eyes off his baby. :devil: ;)

So I guess Flack is going to get a girlfriend! :mad: WTF? The man who only has eyes for Danny is dating some rich chick? Flack, Flack, I didn't expect you to give up so easily. :(

I have only one word in regards to the spoiler Top41 posted:

Beard.

:devil: ;) :lol:

But yeah, it's kinda a disappointment in regards to Flack's character. You'd think with the way he's been developed all this time that, well ... Danny's the best choice hands down!

I rather hin not having a private life outside his job than end being pussy-whiped like Danny's character in the last season. It's not the fact that I really hope (yes, I know, it's impossible, but i want to) TPTB to make the boys a real couple, but seeing the characters degrade with love-lifes just to fill the whites is just sad.

*pops up*

So, uh, if you guys are interested in seeing sketches of Danny and Flack with a baby, feel free to stop by here. They're rather spoilery for one of my stories, Nine Months, though.

And poison_girl, if the writers turn Flack into a pussy-shipped character ... I will create an army of flying monkeys and send them straight to LA to kick some writer butt. :devil: :lol:

^Those pics are fantastic, Kimmy!!!! Awww, the sweet side of the boys. :D And hell no Flack isn't going to risk a night on the couch by telling Danny he has food on his face... :lol: :devil:

Kimmychu said:
I have only one word in regards to the spoiler Top41 posted:

Beard.

:devil: ;) :lol:

:lol: True. Danny might be in denial, but Flack knows who he wants. It just seems that at the moment, he can't have him. :(

But yeah, it's kinda a disappointment in regards to Flack's character. You'd think with the way he's been developed all this time that, well ... Danny's the best choice hands down!

Danny's the only one he's looked at with anything akin to interest. And interest is putting it mildly...he beams at Danny, stares at Danny, undresses Danny with his eyes....you catch my drift. ;)

*bump*

It's been a few days since this thread got any activity--those of us in LA are busy. What's the rest of y'all's excuse? :lol:

Having been on a plane and to the beach and around L.A., it makes you wonder what the guys would do if they were here. Any ideas how Danny and Flack would spend their vacation if they flew out to LA for a week? :)

Faylinn said:
It's been a few days since this thread got any activity--those of us in LA are busy. What's the rest of y'all's excuse? :lol:
Too Sleepy? Too Dopey? Too Grumpy? Pick a dwarf! :p

I hope you're all having much fun in LA. Love the new icon, Top! :) Go Team Flack!!

Having been on a plane and to the beach and around L.A., it makes you wonder what the guys would do if they were here. Any ideas how Danny and Flack would spend their vacation if they flew out to LA for a week? :)
A bit of celebrity spotting on Sunset Boulevard and subsequent snark. Maybe a round of Guess Who's Had Cosmetic Surgery (everyone :devil:)

They might have a go at surfing. I bet Danny is pretty good and picks it up quickly. But Flack has a bit of trouble corralling those long limbs. Much flailing ensues to Danny's amusement. He nearly drowns from laughing so hard.

Flack makes him buy the beer as compensation and, no doubt, admonishes his kinkapoodle in private that night.

Faylinn said:

I be huntin' wabbits. :devil: :lol:

The boys in LA, eh? I could so see them riding a Harley bike together along the coastal line ... and then Danny gives Flack a ride after that. :devil: ;) Ya think they're beach boys? Maybe suntan in the nude when they think no one's looking? :p Poor Flack, with his pale skin, will be baked in minutes.

Anyways, here's a shout out to all you D/F fans, lurker or no. Go here to sign a We Support Danny/Flack petition! :D It takes mere seconds, but every signature counts.

And uhm, I honestly don't know whether it's wise to post this here or not, but ... I think all of you might find something of great interest on this page. In particular, secret no.13. :eek:

Go here to sign a We Support Danny/Flack petition!
:lol: I'm so tempted to sign it with "Will there be buttsex?" :p I noticed that we've already had a dude sign it, by the way. That's awesome. :lol:

That fandom secret is interesting--I actually feel bad for the person for thinking that they can't be honest about what they like because they think people will hate them, but at the same time I think it's their own damn fault. Oh well, that's why it's better to just be honest with yourself and everyone else. I love Danny/Flack and I'm not afraid to say it. ;)

Guess what? I bought a book on Friday called Best Gay Romance and today I actually buried my shame long enough to purchase The Gay Man's Kama Sutra. I almost bought a collection of gay erotica stories, but I refrained. Baby steps, Fay, baby steps. But oh, the delicious slashy mansex that will come from this... :devil:

(The illustrators of the kama sutra book, however, like to, ah, exaggerate, we'll say. :eek:)

Faylinn said
It's been a few days since this thread got any activity--those of us in LA are busy. What's the rest of y'all's excuse?
Out of town in a very posh wedding with a lot of people I dodn't knew.

kimmichu said
Anyways, here's a shout out to all you D/F fans, lurker or no. Go here to sign a We Support Danny/Flack petition! It takes mere seconds, but every signature counts.
Already done, I think D/L shippers have another going, surely they are more, but we are noisy...

Faylinn said
That fandom secret is interesting--I actually feel bad for the person for thinking that they can't be honest about what they like because they think people will hate them, but at the same time I think it's their own damn fault. Oh well, that's why it's better to just be honest with yourself and everyone else. I love Danny/Flack and I'm not afraid to say it.
I'm sure there are a lot of D/L fans who think like that, just that D/L seems more "politically corect" than wanting a relationship between two men.

I hate to burst the petition bubble, but internet petitions (yes, even ones with 800 signatures ;) ) are pretty meaningless. For one, it's the internet, where pretty much anything can be faked. All you need is a bunch of e-mail addresses and you can go to town. Who's to know who "Siobhan F." or "Bob Loblaw" is? It's too easy to fake things on the net for a petition like that to be taken seriously. I hope that doesn't offend anybody--I love you all, but I'm not a huge fan of petitions.

As much as I support Danny and Flack--and I do love our boys :D --it wasn't the potential to see them together on the show that drew me into the ship. Flack's staring got me intrigued, but really it was reading the fanfic of the enormously talented writers for this ship that really pulled me in. Kimmy, Fay, Khanada, JDonne and many others--your talent is truly impressive and I haven't seen any romantic storyline on the show even come close to the work you've done. So until the show hires you all, I'm not holding my breath on groundbreaking, deep romantic storylines.

I hope the person who wrote Fandom Secret #13 comes on over. I think we're a pretty friendly, open, accepting bunch. I personally don't care who someone ships or has shipped as long as they're cool about it.

As for the supposed D/L vs. D/F rivalry, it's kinda silly. Why a supposedly "canon" ship is threatened by people who like a different pairing is beyond me, but others' insecurity isn't my problem. I think it's a small group though. Most of the D/L shippers are cool, and the ones who aren't thankfully don't post here. That group also apparently think I exerted some sort of mind control over Carmine in that last interview when the "looking elsewhere" stuff came up, so make of that what you will. :lol:

And to anyone wondering, the Team Flack vs. Team Lindsay thing is all in good humor. Not serious--just a bit of fun for the trip. They do make good shirts to bowl in! :lol:

To be honest, the news of Flack getting a girlfriend disheartens me more for this ship than Danny/Lindsay ever has. (For the ship, not the show. The D/L trainwreck is far worse for the show.) The man who stares at Danny at every opportunity, who has never even expressed an iota of interest in a woman and yet falls all over himself to tease and protect Danny, suddenly has some random girlfriend? Not pleased.

I'm straying off topic so I apologize. Danny and Flack in LA? Oooh, the possibilities! :devil: Well, I bet Danny would make Flack take him to the Getty to look at the art. Afterwards Flack would take Danny to the beach. Once they got out into the ocean, Flack would pull off Danny's swimsuit and Danny would try to get it back. Flack would of course seize his Kinkapoodle at an opportune moment, pull him close and kiss him, possibly behind the pillars of a pier. At night, Flack would take Danny out to nice restaurants and for strolls along the beach. He'd probably want a little somethin' somethin' on the beach, but Danny would make him wait until they got back to the hotel because Danny knows the sand will get everywhere. :devil: ;)

Lots of hotel sex. Flack is horny, at home or on vacation. :devil: ;)

I wonder how much Flack would like LA, given that lots and lots of people would look at his Kinkapoodle lustily (and him, but Flack probably would only notice the ones looking at his Danny :lol: ).

Top41 said:
Kimmy, Fay, Khanada, JDonne and many others--your talent is truly impressive and I haven't seen any romantic storyline on the show even come close to the work you've done. So until the show hires you all, I'm not holding my breath on groundbreaking, deep romantic storylines.

So, where can we get Anthony Zuiker's phone number? :p :lol:

I hope the person who wrote Fandom Secret #13 comes on over. I think we're a pretty friendly, open, accepting bunch. I personally don't care who someone ships or has shipped as long as they're cool about it.

Well, judging from the secret, I doubt that person is gonna come out of the closet any time soon. (Pun intended.) The bit that both amuses me and makes my eyebrows go up is that that person admitted to trolling D/F threads in other forums and making people dislike D/F and slash. And then admitting she (or he, even, who knows) likes D/F and slash all along. Talk about massive hypocrisy there.

Not nice what you did there at all, but I suppose if you're sincerely sorry about it and really interested in jumping ships, well ... feel free to reveal yourself to us. You won't tear you apart. Seriously. (Bet it's your own shippers you're really scared of, eh?)

That group also apparently think I exerted some sort of mind control over Carmine in that last interview when the "looking elsewhere" stuff came up, so make of that what you will. :lol:

Yeah. I can see you now ... you in a dominatrix suit with a whip, and poor, widdle Carmine is bent over on one of them gymnastic cushion thingies and he's squealing, "Oh please, I'll tell you anything you want, Mistress!!!" :lol: :devil: :p That's, uh, kinda hot actually -

ANYWAYS.

To be honest, the news of Flack getting a girlfriend disheartens me more for this ship than Danny/Lindsay ever has. (For the ship, not the show. The D/L trainwreck is far worse for the show.) The man who stares at Danny at every opportunity, who has never even expressed an iota of interest in a woman and yet falls all over himself to tease and protect Danny, suddenly has some random girlfriend? Not pleased.

According to reliable sources, I'm sad to announce that, indeed, Flack's girlfriend is going to be the typical spoilt, rich idiot. @#%*! First, Danny, and now there's the possibility Flack is gonna go all OOC on us for the sake of contrived TV romance and ratings. I hope to God Hawkes isn't touched by the writers if that's the case. Ever.

But yeah, I'm gonna go with the theory that Flack now has a girlfriend because he wants to 'wake Danny up' and make the guy realize that Flack ain't gonna wait for him forever. Oh yeah, once Danny realizes that, he's start thinking with the brain in his skull instead.

Kimmychu said:
According to reliable sources, I'm sad to announce that, indeed, Flack's girlfriend is going to be the typical spoilt, rich idiot. @#%*! First, Danny, and now there's the possibility Flack is gonna go all OOC on us for the sake of contrived TV romance and ratings. I hope to God Hawkes isn't touched by the writers if that's the case. Ever.

But yeah, I'm gonna go with the theory that Flack now has a girlfriend because he wants to 'wake Danny up' and make the guy realize that Flack ain't gonna wait for him forever. Oh yeah, once Danny realizes that, he's start thinking with the brain in his skull instead.
In just one word: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really starting to believe that american scripters don't have in their studies how to elude topics to make more believable stories. One caracter that may find positive the fact that Flack has a girlfriend (spoiled brat and extremely posh) is Lindsay. If Flack has a girlfriend he won't be around Danny. If I have to hang to something 'positive' let that be that Danny may realise Don is what he needs, not the I'm-still-trying-to-define-myself Lindsay.

Maybe Flack chosed that kind of girl cause he knows Danny won't like her, just like Danny is with Lindsay and Flack can't barely be in the same room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back