Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Dude, the gay Kama Sutra? That's, like, something I have to see, damnit! :lol: *thinks of all of the possibilities*

I can't see Danny wearing a wedding dress, but a white tux? Oh yeah. :lol:

If Hawkes was ordained, he'd be grinning like an idiot the whole time--can you talk with a smile that big? Adam would be fumbling over the words and getting generally nervous. :lol:

Not sure where they'd get married...I can see Stella getting a bit carried away with the plans for them. :lol: I could also see them having it at a house outside of the city itself--you know, the whole in-the-back-yard thing with the arch and the flowers and Danny coming down the stairs into the back yard. :lol:

I can see Mac buying them a toaster or a blender or something. So practical, that man. :lol:

Hawkes would totally be the one to get ordained. It's really easy to do over the internet--my sister did it. :lol:

As for gifts, I can definitely see a lifetime supply of lube from Stella. :lol: The boys wouldn't need condoms, though, since they'd be married! Though if those aliens keep coming back Flack will probably have to use them, lest he keep knocking up his Kinkapoodle. :lol:

I agree that Mac's gift would be totally practical. :lol:

So who's going to cry at the wedding?

Faylinn said:
Am I the only one who would love to see Danny dredge up a bit of mobster attitude to hit the boy with? Putting his arm around the kid's shoulder and speaking quietly and making the hand gestures and facial expressions. :lol:

Oh shut up Fay, but seeing Danny do that would be hot.

Meanwhile, Flack looks on and plays the threatening-goon. Hands folded in front of him, staring at the kid and not blinking.

LMAO. Lecture with eye speak.

Danielle: *blink* What's going on in here?
Danny: Nothing, sweetheart, just talking to little Johnny here. *pats his face slightly*
Flack: *significant glare*
Danielle: Ok, knock it off! Let's go, Johnny.
Danny: Hey, Johnny. *gestures* Don't forget, eh?

*giggles*

Couldn't resist huh?

Of course, as soon as Danielle and boyfriend were out the door and they knew for sure that they were gone, Danny would get all emotional and try to deny it. :p

He'll be all, "My little girl"

You girls are the best! :D

:lol: The gay kama sutra would be the best gift! But I think the boys would already have at least one copy of that. I bet the boys have tried most of it... :p Maybe they'd get a copy on DVD or something instead. ;)

I'm not sure there would be a dry eye in the house if these two get married. I think they'd all get a little emotional, even Don, and I don't think he'd try and hide it either. The wedding speeches would be the best and they'd write some lovely vows to each other too. :D

I do think if CSI:NY ever ends it should do a cheesy flash forward - kinda like 5 years from now and have the team all meet up at Danny and Flack's wedding! I'm not one for the cheesy slow-mo's but that one would be the best ever.
It's not going to hapen but hey a girl can dream!

Elsie said:
You girls are the best!

Oh please don't tell Fay that, she'll blackmail you with that for eternity, trust me. LOL.

They probably do like Fay does, rent it, copy it, and send it back saying, "OMG I looked in my box and I had this film, I dunno where it came from!"

I bet both of them would cry over it. They'd be so cute. I say we film it and blackmail them with it. :evil laugh:

A film of the wedding! :D Now why didn't I think of that! Yeeeees, I can see it now, Danny and Flack at home after a long, honest day's work, and they decide to pop in a random DVD and voila! A film depicting their wedding day. :lol:

Bahaha, I seem to be the one asking questions all the time.

What do you think their first time is like? I don't have to explain what 'first time' refers to, do I? :p

If they decide to have a pet, what do you think it'll be? Animal or human is fine. :devil:

I can so see Danny wanting a cat and Flack's allergies being a big problem. Danny could do the whole thing and sneak it into the apartmant and then when Flack finds it be like Dan, my allergies and he'd be all Don we've had the cat here over a week and you've been fine, the cat is staying.

I'm sure that happened in an episode of friends when Pheobe hid the dog in Chandler and Monica's apartment.

MichelleK said:
he'd be all Don we've had the cat here over a week and you've been fine, the cat is staying.
Well his allergies do seem to come and go to suit, so maybe he just isn't a fan of cats. :lol: Aww, they'd be so cute with a little kitten though. Or maybe a big dog, they could take it for walks in the park, and it'd be a good companion for when one of them is working a late shift.

Yeah, they should definately get a pet. But a human one, Kimmy, really? May I suggest Adam. *pets Adam* Oh yes, he'd be perfect. :D

As for their first time, awkward with lots of fumbling I would imagine. But then so much better the second time, and by the third time they'd be pros. :devil: :p

I think they'd definitely get a dog. Flack is allergic to cats and we saw how cute Danny is with dogs in Not What It Looks Like. I think Flack would want a big dog and Danny might want a little one though.

As for the first time... :D so many ways that could have happened. I definitely see Flack making the first move, maybe one night after a game of pool at Sullivan's or maybe after watching a sports game on TV. I think it probably was a bit awkward since both of them had probably only been with women before. I could see Flack being a bit of a lug and not knowing he needed to use lube to make it easier on Danny. Knowing what a horndog Flack is, no doubt he wanted to repeat the experience multiple times in the same night. :devil: ;) Afterwards I imagine there was cuddling. :lol: And I bet Flack made it a point to get an extra helping of Kinkapoodle in the morning--just to, you know, show Danny he wasn't going to cut and run. ;) :devil:

Yeah I can imagine their first time was quite an experience. I bet it was unexpected, they knew it was going to happen and had building towards it but boom there it was. I could see Flack taking control of the situation and Danny trusting Flack enough to let him.

Do you think either of them had been with a guy before their relationship had started or do you see it as a case of they have fallen in love with each other and it just so happens that they are both guys???

I don't think neither of them had been with guys before, only the atraction between them made them realise don't matter they are both guys, passion and love don't understand the gender. I see them being friends, the best friends, until one day (maybe after two or three beers too much) they realise what they are feeling are not just a friendship, it's something more, the begining of love.

The first time for both of them must be something unexpected, not planned, but full of friendship and care for each other. Surely, one night to remember, followed for another and another and another... Getting more experiences and kinky everytime :devil:

Thank you for the replies, ladies! I can always count on you for great feedback. :D

I certainly find it intriguing that the unanimous opinion is Danny and Flack never had previous experience with other men before. Guess that just makes their coming together even more special, eh? ;) (And yes, pun intended. :devil:)

poison_girl said:

... passion and love don't understand the gender.

Awww, I love that. :) I, too, feel the same way. Of course, issues about sexuality can become one huge wankfest of a discussion (especially when we get the narrow-minded wankers in the fray), so that's for another place.

Elsie said:

But a human one, Kimmy, really? May I suggest Adam.

Paging Fay, paging Fay! :lol:

MichelleK said:

Do you think either of them had been with a guy before their relationship had started or do you see it as a case of they have fallen in love with each other and it just so happens that they are both guys???

Hmm, well, I've written stories for both scenarios. The awesome thing is, both are totally workable for the boys. Hey, just because Danny's had girlfriends before doesn't automatically mean he didn't have boyfriends. ;) Sexy beast that he is, I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who find him gorgeous ... like a certain homicide detective. :devil: Yep, I can definitely see them as bisexual people.

Heheh, the first option will seem ... less romantic, I suppose, seeing as there were other men before each other. Good for the at-least-one-of-them-has-experience plot though. The second option is more of the twinkly-rosy-happy-OMG-you-are-teh-extraordinary scenario. :lol: Ya know, as in the situation is something truly unique for both of them.

Hehehe, and here's something I've always been curious about: Who do you prefer to top? Flack or Danny? Or do you like to switch often?

Hmmmm, I think they'd switch it up, if only for the variety. For all that Danny could be perceived as the "woman" of the relationship (sorry, Danny), I think that is mainly because he is the more emotional and vulnerable of the two. I don't think that necessarily translates to the bedroom. I suspect Danny might be quite sexually aggressive aometimes; he gets so damn wound up.

A few writers have written Flack as having a bit of a submissive kink, which I think could work quite well for him. He has to be in control all the time at work - or at least that's his perception - so it could be very relaxing for him to let someone else drive for a while. Someone he trusts, of course, such as a certain CSI.

They both have issues of one type or another. I guess they would go with whatever felt right at the time. These two would so use sex as emotional therapy, rather than say, oh, talking about it. They are men, let's not forget :rolleyes:

As to what I prefer: either works for me. What does bug me about some slash is when the writer openly feminizes one of the guys, in this case, usually poor Danny. We complain about the "romance" with Lindsay distorting Danny's character, but some slash is guilty of the same sin. Character-driven p0rn is my favourite kind.

Yeah, they're both definitely manly men, but I do see Flack as the one on top in their relationship, in large part because he seems to be the one pursuing/taking care of/rescuing Danny. Flack is the one who does the majority of the staring, the majority of the teasing and flirting. For Danny, I think it's a trust thing--Danny doesn't really relax or loosen up around anyone the way he does around Flack. I think being on the bottom is a way for Danny to relax and let Flack take control (which he does on the job) and give himself to someone he trusts.

In the bedroom, I definitely see Danny being quite the tease and making Flack chase him a bit. I think Flack really enjoys the chase, and Danny likes being caught. I also think Flack is the more dominant of the two--Flack is the one who drives when he and Danny are together, Danny will sit back and let him take the lead in interrogations and he'll just watch, Danny will turn to Flack for comfort and advice.

Flack's definitely the stronger of the two, and he puts up a tough front when Danny's around. Flack confided in Hawkes, not Danny, when he shot the guy in the warehouse. I think on some level, it's important for Flack to look infalliable in front of Danny. As some have pointed out elsewhere, it is something of an unbalanced relationship on screen between these two, with Danny being the needy one and Flack always being there for him, to either comfort or rescue him.

Whew, I went on a bit! :lol: I guess for me, the way they are on screen with each other translates to Flack on top and Danny on bottom.

EDIT cause I forgot to talk about their issues: I think Flack likes that he's the tough one in his relationship with Danny. A lot of people ask what Flack gets out of it since Danny is always leaning on him, but I think that's a lot of it. Flack likes taking care of Danny--it makes him feel strong and capable. For Danny, who just doesn't trust anybody, Flack is the one person he trusts not to hurt him or be cruel to him. I think they work together so well because they need each other as they are. Danny doesn't have to some emotional stoic and Flack can indulge his superman complex because, well, Danny always needs rescuing of some kind. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back