Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Yeah I could imagine Flack turning up in the same fugly tie as the day before and Stella questioning it and him just being all it finally happened with Danny.
I could see Danny mentioning something to Hawkes - the two of them seem quite close.
How do you see D/F being with Lindsay? I'd imagine Danny would still be nice and all but I can't help Flack would be all lookie who got their guy!!

I don't think Flack would rub it in Lindsay's face, but I do think he's the jealous type and wouldn't appreciate anyone showing too much interest in his Kinkapoodle. Which means he'd have a lot of people to be jealous of! :lol: Danny's sweet, period, and I don't see him being mean to anyone.

I could totally see Flack going to Stella for advice on something like a gift or what to do after a fight, and Stella would totally be like, "What the hell are you doing buying a girl a mint condition signed baseball?" and Flack wouldn't say anything and she'd be like, "Ooooooh." :lol: I also think it would be cute if Flack came to her after their first fight, having no idea how to deal with it. A relationship with Danny sure wouldn't be easy, so I think it would help to have someone like Stella to turn to. :lol:

Heheheheh, I have some questions for you guys to think about! :D

1. What do you think the boys will buy each other for a gift? Doesn't necessarily have to be for their first date. Any occasion will do. (And don't worry about budget. TPTB obviously doesn't. :p)

2. Where do you think the boys will go for a date? I'd love to hear locations for the very first one, but any date at any time in their relationship will do fine.

3. Do you think they will ever move in together, or stay in separate apartments? We've yet to actually see Flack's apartment, though I get the feeling that a blue blood cop like him will have pretty nice place. ;)

4. What do you think Flack's hobbies are? No, I'm serious. I'm really curious to know what you guys think about this! We never get any character development on Flack from the show, so I wanna hear it from you all! (And heh, feel free to hit me with the weirdest ones, if ya dare. ;))

5. How often do you think Flack and Danny do IT? :devil: Hmmm, let's set a time frame of ... in one day. Bwahah! I don't have to specify what IT is, right? :p

1. I can't see them as the flowers type. They'd probably stick to DVD's, music, books and electronic gadgetry. Sports stuff, like Top's suggestion of a signed baseball. Maybe the Rangers jersey was a gift to Flack from Danny. ;)

2. Probably the usual movie (something with explosions) and dinner and drinks. Going to see a game would also be high on the agenda.

3. They might - eventually. But I think it would take a while. Danny, in particular, would be reluctant give up his private space, his retreat. Besides where would the pool table live?

4. Hobbies? Yeesh! Maybe he is secretly addicted to World of Warcraft and, one day, finds out he's in the same guild as Adam. They could nerd out together. I have no idea where that came from.

4. Are we in the real world or one where the term "recovery period" has no meaning? :D Heh, I guess it would vary. They probably have dry periods, when their schedules don't match up. But they probably make up for it when they can. Only get out of bed to eat and screw in the shower kind of making it up. ;)

1. I think they would probably buy each other sports memorabilia and such things. Maybe Danny (if he's as artistic as Carmine) may paint or draw something. I an see Flack leaving notes for Danny in his locker or on his desk. Danny maybe leaving saucy voicemail messages on his cell phone. Flack would probably give Danny a key to his apartment pretty soon on in the relationship.

2. I can see them going to the movies, or a game or even just shooting hoops or paintballing or whatever.

3. I think they would move in eventually - just think both of them want to keep the relationship pesonal and moving in together would bring complications and questions neither of them want. I think they would get a new apartment that's theirs together rather than one move into the others apartment.

4. I can't imagine at the mo what kinda hobbies Flack has. I bet he has a really outrageous hobby but I don't really know what.

5. I'm sure Danny and Flack make the most of the time together. Sure they work some messed up hours but when they get a day off together - that's when the magic happens.

1. Danny bought Flack a nice boxer short in white with red hearts and backwards he attends for him a necklace with a pedant with his name * Donnie *... I find the ideas so cute...

2. Danny and Flack goes together at the cinema and watches * Casablanca *. After the movie follows the common dinner in a elegant italian restaurant by dimly candlelight and red wine - the sign of the love between both. It continues to go then to Flack's dwelling in the early mornings, to take a bath ... :D

3. I sure the both become one day twosome in one apartment because only so they can to spend still more time with each other above else. They can to divide the household and the routine works how to vacuum, to set the table, to make the food and so forth. Not to forget to clean theirs police badges... :lol: Why not ?!?!

4. Hobbies ?! This is in fact a very good question. I would to think, he plays chess with his father during his mother to make his clothes (to wash and to iron). Then he reads the most of the time * Harry Potter * books and the famous * Duck Tales * as well as * Mickey Mouse * handles. He watches his favourite TV serie * Star Trek - Classic * because he love the senseless conservation between Mr. Spock and Captain Kirk. Freaky passion, or ? And every evening he listens CD of the * Bee Gees *. His special songs are following:

- Wish you were here (he think on Danny)
- Tragedy (why we aren't a pair...)
- Alone (miss my best friend very much)

5. Certain every minute in theirs lives - on the same day: 24 hours x 60 minutes = very much... :eek: * Oops* to think together. It this enough ???? I don't know.

Miss_Undercover, I love your sig banner! :D Flack totally charged in and saved his Danny. :D

Good questions, Kimmy! :D

1. I think Flack would totally get Danny a signed baseball or tickets to a game or something like that. And I like penguinpie's idea of Danny getting Flack a Rangers jersey if Flack shares Eddie's love for the team. I think they'd both definitely get thoughtful gifts for each other.

2. Dates? Why, I think they'd go to Sullivan's and play pool. ;) :devil: I could definitely see Flack taking Danny to a ball game though. I see them staying in for movies rather than going out, if only so Flack can get frisky with his Kinkapoodle and not have to worry about Danny's moans disturbing the other moviegoers... ;) :devil:

3. Absolutely they'd move in together. I could see Flack just showing up with his stuff one day at Danny's place and telling Danny he was moving in; I could also see him asking Danny to move in with him (though I bet Flack wouldn't want to lug that pool table or the motorcycle :lol: ). I think Flack would initiate it because Danny is just way too insecure.

4. Flack's hobbies, hmmm...well, definitely basketball. I think he plays much more than Danny does--I have a feeling Danny only plays with Flack, but that Flack might have a neighborhood league or kids he coaches (like we saw in that one ep last season). I could see him vegging out on the couch now and then and playing videogames. Danny's into art and reading, but somehow I don't really see those things being up Flack's alley (well, maybe reading), but I think he'd find it pretty cute that Danny was into those things.

5. At least twice a day. ;) Flack's a horndog--just look at the way he looks at Danny! You just know he's thinking about the next time he can get himself a little somethin' somethin' from his Kinkapoodle. :devil: I think at least once in the morning and once at night, with possibly a quickie during the day in the men's room if Flack can get Danny alone. ;)

I love how with the gifts and presents we all assumed the same kind of things!!

How do you think they would celebrate anniversaries and stuff?? Would they be big romantic events or not!

Also in the future do you see them having a commitment ceremony and maybe settling down and thinking about children??

You just know Flack's an old fashioned guy and would want to make Danny legally his. I could totally see him proposing. :lol:

As for anniversaries, I think it would more be stuff like sporting events. Danny is a little high maintenance, though, so I think Flack would probably have to wine (or beer :lol: ) and dine his Kinkapoodle a bit.

As for children, I still like Kimmy's scenario with Danny getting knocked up. :lol:

aww Mr and Mr Messer-Flack of Flack-Messer!!

I would absolutely love to see Danny actually carry their baby. I love the story where he's pregnant.

Flack would be so romantic and sentimental and I bet he would celebratepretty much everything and anything.

I see the as Messer-Flack. Danny pregnant has got to be one of my favorite, if not the favorite, AU story ever!!! Danielle is perfect. Danny would be such a girl being pregnant. Asking Flack stuff like "Do you think I'm fat?" "You don't find me attractive anymore!" Also I can see him being very whiny. He'd definitely expect Flack to cater to him.

What better child could they have than a baby girl. Danny would definitely be called "mama" and Flack would be "dada" hence them taking the name Messer-Flack.

**ppsst** Kimmy, have you ever thought of another sequel to 9 months? Either they stop using condoms and Danny gets pregnant again (I'd love to see another baby girl) or Flack could be pregnant this time. Although Danny pregnant just fits perfect. I'd love to see the one-eyed aliens come back and help them have another baby.

I agree that Flack would be the one to propose. Danny would love being with Flack forever but he'd never suggest it first. I think he expects Flack to make the first move when it comes to important steps like that.

:lol: Poor Danny, he's not only the show's resident drama queen, he is now obviously the show's resident Man Mommy too.

*ahem* Sequel? Indeed I have thought about it. In fact, I've ... somewhat written an outline for it. Let's just say, it's somebody else's turn to be mommy. :p

And hmm, proposing? Flack. Definitely Flack. :D Danny would probably go up the wall just brooding over how their life would be should they get hitched. Huh, I did write a story about Flack proposing to Danny. I think.

Thanks for the answers to my questions, guys! Awesome to know we all think alike. I love the idea of Danny buying Flack a Rangers jersey. That's sweet and still ... manly. :lol: Since we're on the topic of Danny and Flack having kids, what name do you think they'll give their son? ;)

Kimmychu said:
*ahem* Sequel? Indeed I have thought about it. In fact, I've ... somewhat written an outline for it. Let's just say, it's somebody else's turn to be mommy.

Oh yes, the mob has spoken! 9 months was a triumph of crack. Loved the part where Flack was trying to stop Danny from eating Mac's SUV tyres, while pretending nothing was ... odd. If Flack was the one in the "family way", Danny might get the chance to be the supportive one for a change. And cope with someone else's wild mood swings. :p

Just make sure you give it a salacious summary and post it to Fanfiction.net. Flame bait!

I think Flack would be against passing on the junior tag. Maybe Flack would like something simple like Eddie, while Danny might want to honour his heritage with, say, Carmine. Now that would an argument worth seeing! :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Let's just say, it's somebody else's turn to be mommy. :p
I just can't see Flack pulling off a pregnancy quite as well as Danny. Danny's whiny, needy attitude is perfect for it, whereas I guess Flack would be the more practical of the two, good for late night trips to pick up food for Danny's latest cravings and for decorating the nursery and putting together cribs. Reminds me, I really should read Nine Months, I've never actually read it through.

I love the idea of Danny buying Flack a Rangers jersey. That's sweet and still ... manly.
:lol: And because I wasn't reading this thread properly and got all confused with the pregnancy topic, I read this and all I could think of was Flack wearing an oversized Rangers jersey because nothing else would fit over his pregnant belly... It's not the usual image I have when I think of Flack... :lol:

Oh, and Flack would definately be the one doing the proposing. That man may have his 'oh so serious' side, but those caring and loving looks that he gives Danny tell me that he's an old romantic at heart. And I'm sure Danny loves all the attention he's given. :) I'm not sure about baby names though, I doubt they would give their son one of their names, but I do think they would go along the more traditional route and wouldn't choose something outlandish. Living with your two gay Dads is probably stigma enough for a child without giving them an embarrassing name to contend with also, and unfortunately children are still cruel to each other about things like this.

Danny's definitely the show's resident Man Mommy. :lol: I mean, he'd be the most difficult pregnant guy ever! :lol: Just like he is in 9 Months. I gotta admit, even if Flack were the pregnant one, I think Danny would be more dramatic and moody about it.

I actually see Flack wanting their son to be named Donald the Third. I mean, their baby girl is Danielle--one of the babies definitely should be named after Flack!

And damn, that little boy would grow into one HOT man! :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back