Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Aww I'm just imagining how over protective those two would be over their children.
Their daughter would never, ever be allowed to date what with two NYPD cops for parents and their son would be the most gorgeous lil boy ever!!
I bet Danny is the one who could easily be sweet talked by his children for new toys and sweets whereas Flack would be more serious and only use toys and sweets as rewards for good behaviour. The children would be spolit rotten though!!

I feel sorry for the boy who wants to date their daughter. Can you imagine the LECTURES they would get?

Danny will be all, "Remember, I know where to hide a body"

Poor Boy won't have a chance :(

xx

I agree, Danny will be the one the kids could sweet talk while Flackie lays down the law. :D

penguinpie said:
I think Flack would be against passing on the junior tag. Maybe Flack would like something simple like Eddie, while Danny might want to honour his heritage with, say, Carmine. Now that would an argument worth seeing! :devil:

:lol: Might be going into RPS territory there, but ... bwahah! Hilarious! How about Eddie-Carmine? :p

And hey! Excellent idea on the Rangers jersey for pregnant!Flack! :lol: :lol: :lol: I must jot that down for future use. Yeah, Flack is certainly the stable, tough one who goes on midnight trips to feed Danny's food cravings. ;) Which I suppose, will make pregnant!Flack an even more interesting experience. Hah!

As for boys attempting to date Danny and Flack's daughter ... yeah, I can see them interrogating the poor young man in their usual fashion.

Flack: If I find your name linked to a criminal record, you ain't gettin' outta here with my baby girl.
Teenage guy: Uhm, I d-don't have a record.
Danny: I'm a CSI. Do ya know what a CSI does?
Teenage guy: N-no, not really -
Danny: I look at dead people everyday and study and process murder scenes for a livin'. Do ya know what that means?
Teenage guy: I, uh -
Danny: It means that I know exactly how to dispose of a body, and make sure it's never found. Get my drift?
Teenage guy: Uhm, uh ...
Flack: Yes, and I am a homicide detective, which means I can make sure nobody ever goes looking for ya if ya make my little girl cry -
Danielle: DAD! Stop harassing my date!
Flack: Aww, I just wanna make sure he's clean, that's all.
Danielle: Mom, tell dad to stop harassing him!
Danny: Sure. Right after I fix this GPRS device on your back.
Danielle: MOOOM!

:p ;)

Okay, here's another question for you all:

We've had a look at Danny's apartment in the season three finale.

What do you guys think Flack's apartment is like?

Kimmychu said:

:lol: :lol: I just love the thought of these two with a teenage daughter, they would be so deliberately embarrassing and yet deadly serious. Don't mess with their little girl! Although happy to be a Man Mommy, I'm not sure Danny would actually be called 'Mom', well only in private maybe, he'd want to at least try and maintain an outward sign of his masculinity... To be honest, I'm thinking about this way too seriously. :lol:

Hmmm, Flack's apartment... Well, I don't think it will be like Danny's, I reckon Flack thinks Danny's apartment is a bit flashy and not very practical. :p I imagine Flack's apartment is fairly small and practical, used mainly for chilling out watching TV and sleeping. So he definately has a large TV and a comfy couch. I bet it's very clean and tidy though, Flack strikes me as the kind of guy who takes pride in these things, I also think he's not a bad cook and happily makes great pasta dishes for his man, who of course is very appreciative. :)

Danny's totally the mommy. :lol: I'm sure he wouldn't like being called that out in public, but Flack would be totally tickled by it and encourage it and after a while, it would stick and Danny would just accept it. :lol:

I agree that Flack's apartment would definitely be more spartan. His reaction to Danny's is probably, "What do you need all of that stuff for?" If they moved in together, Flack would definitely bitch and moan about having to move all of Danny's stuff.

I think Flack has a big TV as well, and I think he eats most of his meals in front of it. He did talk about going home to eat a steak and watch Letterman in one ep. That strikes me as very Flack.

Of course, if Danny's cooking for him he doesn't dare suggest just plopping down in front of the TV with the meal. Kinkapoodles are so high maintenance. :rolleyes: :p ;)

Flack: If I find your name linked to a criminal record, you ain't gettin' outta here with my baby girl.
Teenage guy: Uhm, I d-don't have a record.
Danny: I'm a CSI. Do ya know what a CSI does?
Teenage guy: N-no, not really -
Danny: I look at dead people everyday and study and process murder scenes for a livin'. Do ya know what that means?
Teenage guy: I, uh -
Danny: It means that I know exactly how to dispose of a body, and make sure it's never found. Get my drift?
Teenage guy: Uhm, uh ...
Flack: Yes, and I am a homicide detective, which means I can make sure nobody ever goes looking for ya if ya make my little girl cry -
Danielle: DAD! Stop harassing my date!
Flack: Aww, I just wanna make sure he's clean, that's all.
Danny: Sure. Right after I fix this GPRS device on your back.
Danielle: MOOOM!

LMAO Kimmy, thats just awesome. that is probably what would happen!

Am I the only one who would love to see Danny dredge up a bit of mobster attitude to hit the boy with? Putting his arm around the kid's shoulder and speaking quietly and making the hand gestures and facial expressions. :lol: Meanwhile, Flack looks on and plays the threatening-goon. Hands folded in front of him, staring at the kid and not blinking.

Danielle: *blink* What's going on in here?
Danny: Nothing, sweetheart, just talking to little Johnny here. *pats his face slightly*
Flack: *significant glare*
Danielle: Ok, knock it off! Let's go, Johnny.
Danny: Hey, Johnny. *gestures* Don't forget, eh?

*giggles*

Of course, as soon as Danielle and boyfriend were out the door and they knew for sure that they were gone, Danny would get all emotional and try to deny it. :p

Danny sending Danielle to prom and graduation - he'd be an emotional wreck - Our baby girl is all grown up what are we ging to do!! Poor Danielle - those guys as parents would be scary. I bet she always has friends over as they fancy her dads!

Flack's apartment I bet is practical. Huge screen tv but everything is normal. I could see him having a Rangers jersey with Flack lettered on the back in a frame on the wall. I bet he does alot of cooking and I bet his apartment is spotless!!

Faylinn said:

Am I the only one who would love to see Danny dredge up a bit of mobster attitude to hit the boy with? Putting his arm around the kid's shoulder and speaking quietly and making the hand gestures and facial expressions.

That would be great. Danny could definately terrify any poor boy who dares to show an interest in his little girl. In fact, between the two of them they could scare away any potential suitor, I think Danielle would have learned at an early age not to bring boys home to meet her parents...

MichelleK said:

those guys as parents would be scary. I bet she always has friends over as they fancy her dads!
You couldn't have two more attractive Dads! She'd be sick of everyone telling her how cute they are. :rolleyes: :p

They wouldn't be scary parents though, they would be great. I mean they are so devoted to each other, and can both be so caring and gentle I think they would be great with kids. These two are in it for the long haul, together forever, despite terrifying the odd potential boyfriend away, their kids would definately know how lucky they are. ;)

I actually read Nine Months for the first time last night. :D It is totally fantastic, I love it! Great work Kimmy.

When I typed scary I meant the jobs that the two have would scare future friends and boyfriends not the guys themselves. I mean what's more scary than your girlfriends parents being a Homicide Detective and a CSI who both own guns.

I think Danny would worry about how other people are going to react to their children having two dads but as you say they are in it for the long haul and they can overcome anything together. Danny and Flack are a force to be reckoned with.

Heheh, thanks, Elsie. Glad you enjoyed it! :) Most cracktastic story I ever wrote, that. :lol:

I think Danny would worry about how other people are going to react to their children having two dads but as you say they are in it for the long haul and they can overcome anything together.

Me being the optimist that I am, I'd like to think that some day in the future, we'll advance forward enough that we'll finally have the wisdom and the heart to stop judging people based on what they are outside, and look at who are within. Please to be noting the keyword optimist here, because I know how stupid and narrow-minded human beings can be. :p

Danny and Flack are a force to be reckoned with.

Indeed they are! ;) Lookit them on the screen, even. All they have to do is appear, and they're bouncing off each other like perfect clockwork. And no, I'm talking about them conversing with each other, you pervy horndogs. :devil:

Thanks for your answers, again, everybody! :) Heh, well, since we are on the topic of Danny and Flack and settling down with kids ... What kind of a wedding do you think Danny and Flack will have? Who will attend? What kind of setting will it have? Hit me with it, ladies!

I'm an optimist, too, Kimmy, so I'm right there with you. ;)

As for the wedding...well, we know Danny would be the bride. :lol: Not that he'd be wearing a white dress (though who knows, Flack is one kinky bastard, and he does like easy access to his Kinkapoodle :lol: ;) :devil: ).

I think Flack and Danny are both pretty traditional, so I could see them wanting to get married in a church. Obviously it would have to be a pretty progressive church--Unitarian, perhaps?

Stella would totally walk Danny down the aisle. I think Mac would be Flack's best man. It's funny, because I think Stella is closer to Flack and Mac to Danny, but I think Flack would definitely want his best friend (Stella) to be the one to give Danny to him, and I think Danny would be comforted by Mac being present at the altar beside the man he's going to marry.

Believe it or not, I could actually see Flack choking up a bit. Flack is as stoic as they come, but hearing his Danny promise to be his forever would be just what it takes to make him misty-eyed. If Flack is wise, he'll try to slip the "obey" part into Danny's vows, though both Danny and Flack know Danny has Flack wrapped around his little finger.

The whole CSI team would be there. Flack would trail around after Danny in the reception hall, eager and impatient to get to the wedding night. ;) :devil: Of course, he got the them the penthouse suite. :D Flack will definitely carry Danny over the threshold of that suite as soon as possible and will have no intention at all of sleeping that night. Flack might only eat once piece of wedding cake, but he'll go back for seconds, thirds, fourths and even fifths of that sexy Kinkapoodle. :devil: ;)

Aww yeah I could totally imagine Mac being Flack's best man and Stella giving Danny away! I could see either Hawkes or Adam getting ordaned so they could perform the ceremony a la Joey in Friends.
I can imagine the two of them writing their own vows and Danny mentioning how blue blood of a guy Flack was in the beginning.
I think the whole ceremony would be so romantic and there would be pictures a plenty and drinks flowing!
I'd imagine there would be a chocolate fountain and they would smear cake on each others face.
Do you think Danny would throw a bouquet or something and who would catch it?
Also what would the others buy Danny and Flack for a wedding gift???

I can see them getting married in a baseball court (you say that like that?) or somewhere where they have memories together, some place that means a lot to both of them. Attending the weeding I see as minister someone like Stella, and givin Danny to Flack, his father figure, Mac.

After that a big party with lots of rum, whiskey and wine, everybody happy and tipsy and the housbands missing ;)

:lol: Thanks for the replies, guys! I appreciate them.

Awww, such wonderful imagery for the wedding. :D I seriously feel like writing a wedding!fic for them now. Plus the wedding night, of course. :devil: And the wedding next morning. And maybe lunch. Then an afternoon snack. Then dinner - *ahem* Yeah.

Danny in a white wedding dress? :lol: Priceless! The funniest thing is, I just saw this episode of America's Funniest Home Videos where this couple switched clothes for their wedding ... so the man was in the white dress, and the woman was in the tux! Bwahah! So, yeah. Danny in that dress? Not as impossible as it seems. ;) And yes, so much love for Flack carrying Danny over the threshold. (Let us hope Danny doesn't cause them to topple over before they hit the bed, if ya know what I mean.)

Wedding on a baseball field? A+ just for it being something different! Flack and Danny might bicker over whether it should be a baseball field or a hockey ring though, heheh/ Buuuut knowing the boys, Danny will eventually win anyway. ;)

And Hawkes or Adam ordained? Hmmm, now that's an interesting idea! I never thought of that. I wonder how that works, though. Will have to read up on this ordaining thingy.

As for what wedding gifts Danny and Flack will get? I think Stella will gift them with a lifetime supply of condoms and lube. :devil: :lol: Because she is just cool like that. Adam might just show a little of his mischievous side and give them the gay Kama Sutra. (And indeed, there really is one. I've read it before, bwahah!) Hawkes will probably give them ... more condoms. :p Hahah, nah, perhaps some paintings for their new apartment. Mac, uh ... Mac will probably just share Stella's gift because I'm sure it costs a lot to get a lifetime's supply of condoms and lubricant for these two guys. :lol: And Lindsay? Heh, I think she'll be just fuming over Flack getting his man. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back