Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Ceindreadh said:
I mean, everybody in this thread, and even the non Danny/Flack shippers know that the pair are good friends. I'm just afraid that TPTB would think it cool and ratings worthy to have them falling out over the same girl.
(these are the same people writing D/L as a high school romance, I wouldn't put it past them to write in a triangle with Linsdey the one in the centre instead of Danny)

OH DAMNATION NO!!
I hope they don't!!
I will get all Flack (not in the D/F way :devil: the Jackhammer only appiles to one man!) on someone ass if they try it... :mad:

I don't think they could, lets face it Flack isn't exactly Lindsey's biggest fan he practically ignores her, although now you have scared me, like you mention they've gone all out on the teen romance they could possibly try to make us believe that the reason Flack treats pip squeak like she is a nasty smell he can't get rid off is that he is secretly in love with her (NB. To TPTB, Flack is too tall for the pool table... unless messer is bending over it :devil:)and lets face it they love an implausable storyline... it could happen.
*runs off (a lil Peyton style) wailing*

If they suddenly had Flack pining after Lindsay, I'd have to strangle someone, I think. :rolleyes: More than anything, it would be obvious that they were just doing it for the drama--because while I have nothing against anybody who likes Flack and Lindsay together (or Danny and Lindsay, for that matter), there just isn't any basis for it that I've seen on the show. *shrug*

Sammy11 said:
The more i think about it the more i'm glad that the relationship isn't canon.
Otherwise TPTB would end up ruining it.
Oh yeah, no kidding. Where's the fun in having to wait to see what the writers give you? Bo-ring! :p There's a certain part of you that can't help wanting to see it as more than delicious subtext on the show, but it's definitely less restrictive this way.

Plus, I'd really hate to see it become the entirety of who these two men are--I love the pairing because it's Danny and Flack together. There's always that danger that, if the network were to actually let it happen, we'd lose a lot of who these guys are. And I don't know about y'all, but it's not worth that. :lol:

There's a certain part of you that can't help wanting to see it as more than delicious subtext on the show, but it's definitely less restrictive this way.

Definitely! There is a lil part of me that wouldn't mind seeing the two of them drive each other wild (i don't need a full 40 minutes of it, just a taster would do!! :devil:). But my imagination is just fine and i can create whatever like so i'm fine with subtext.

There's always that danger that, if the network were to actually let it happen, we'd lose a lot of who these guys are.
A network would make it about their relationship, take D/L as an example, they could have developed Lindsey far more than they have (and its a shame when she first joined the show i was more than willing to like her) but they sacraficed her character for the sake of a love story, we've seen it with Danny too this season, his character has nose dived in order to try and make the ship more convincing (not sure thats what i meant).

I'd much rather have it this way!

Ceindreadh said:
While I wouldn't mind seeing a Lindsey-Danny-Flack triangle, my biggest fear would be that TPTB would decide that a triangle with Lindsey in the middle is the way to go.

*SPITS TEA EVERYWHERE*

Please to be letting me respond to that with: GRYAAAH! :eek: :eek: :eek:

If the TPTB even THINKS of following that plot, I really will stop watching the show. To write Flack as some secret piner of Lindsay after all the latent animosity between them shown for the last two seasons ... can you guys spell FREAKIN' OOC? I think my biggest pain is that, seeing how the show has been lately, I do see the possibility of them doing that. BUT, I highly doubt it. If Flack does have some, dare I even say it, crush on Lindsay ... he'd be hostile towards Danny, wouldn't he? Ah hah.

And hello, DANNY/FLACK 4EVA. *waves D/F flags* (Gosh, I'd make the most terrifying football hooligan ever. :lol:)

The good news is, I think we all already have a very good guess how Eddie Cahill's going to respond to acting out a story arc like that, if his response in his last chat says anything. YOU GO, EDDIE! DON'T LET ANYBODY RUIN FLACK! HE'S THE BEST THING ABOUT THE SHOW! *waves Eddie flags*

:lol: Nah, there's no way Lindsay would be in the middle of a Flack-Danny-Lindsay love triangle. As Eddie said, "not for me." Flack doesn't have the insecurities Danny has, and I don't think he'd seek out someone who would hurt him, or put up with the kind of crap Danny did.

Not to mention that Flack condescends to Lindsay and views her more as an annoyance than anything else. I don't think his behavior says, "I hate you but I secretly love you" (think House and Cuddy or Summer and Seth) so much as it says, "Buzz off." Flack's focus is always on Danny anyway, and if he had any feelings for Lindsay, I'd think he'd be something other than indifferent or mildly resentful.

No, the triangle is definitely Flack-Danny-Lindsay. The dual pool scenes and Flack and Lindsay rushing in to save Danny at the end of the finale definitely suggest that. There's definitely the makings of a triangle there, interestingly enough. I daresay if the writers explored it, it would be the most daring love triangle on television. ;)

On a positive note...since if I remember correctly we all agree that Flack was probably the one who made the first move, how do you all think he got Danny into bed the first time? And what was their morning after like? Did Flack cut and run, or did he cuddle with his Kinkapoodle ;) in the morning?

It's a funny thing ... I was woken up last night by a loud banging noise. I thought it was a car back-firing, but I realise now that it was the sound of D/F fans' heads exploding after reading Ceindreadh's comment on a Danny-Lindsay-Flack love *shudder* triangle. I know I need some good whisky to wash the taste out of my mouth. :eek: Evil woman!

I hereby second the call for the introduction of a vomiticon. Motion carried!

Top41 said:
No, the triangle is definitely Flack-Danny-Lindsay. The dual pool scenes and Flack and Lindsay rushing in to save Danny at the end of the finale definitely suggest that. There's definitely the makings of a triangle there, interestingly enough. I daresay if the writers explored it, it would be the most daring love triangle on television.
Yes, yup, definitely, the evidence is truly overwhelming. *sticks fingers in ears* La la la la!!

Top's gonna hurt me for this, I just know it, but I suspect both boys would be more than slightly sh*tfaced the first time. If only because they are just such boys, they would have a lot of trouble articulating their feelings. They're more the show rather than tell types, especially Flack. I suspect that even Flackie might feel the need for some Dutch courage. ;) A little deniability might be desirable too.

As a result, I suspect the first morning after might have been rather hung-over and, possibly, a slight ... tentative, while each one sussed out the other's reaction. Once it was obvious no one was going to cut and run, we might see some sweetness. But manly sweetness, of course. :grin:

^No, I definitely could see alcohol involved. I could see them hanging out at one of their places, maybe watching basketball or football or something like that and having a few beers. Then it gets to be evening and one thing leads to another and suddenly Flack's kissing Danny. I think it would take them both by surprise. I could see Danny fighting a little or pushing Flack away and then pulling him back. Once that happens, it'd be clear where they're headed: the bedroom (yes, the bedroom -- no pool tables here! ;) ).

I think the night they both fell into bed together may have been the result of a tough case and the mixture of alcohol. I assume it was building for a while but while both of them were under the influence slightly their actions made more sense and their feelings kinda didn't matter so much. Flack maybe had more pinned on the night than Danny and if it was ever to be the case that it never panned out as anything more than a one time thing Flack would maybe have preferred to have one night with Danny, than none at all.
I guess the next morning Danny tried to cut and run. He'd rather leave and have Flack wake up alone that have to deal with the consequences. Once Danny realised Flack wasn't going anywhere he'd probably be more normal.

Fay -- Who you stalkin' now??..

You know I say we lock Danny in the Psych!ward, knock some sense into him and then sneak Flackie in and let him punish him his way... or we could just let Flackie do all of that for us..

Danny would be more fine if he could just be alone with Flack, for more then 5 minutes.

penguinpie said:
It's a funny thing ... I was woken up last night by a loud banging noise. I thought it was a car back-firing, but I realise now that it was the sound of D/F fans' heads exploding after reading Ceindreadh's comment on a Danny-Lindsay-Flack love *shudder* triangle. I know I need some good whisky to wash the taste out of my mouth. :eek: Evil woman!

Don't worry. The awesome thing about us is that our heads grow right back no matter how many times we get shot down. We're like Teletubbies. Or maybe that alien dude in Men in Black. WE'RE EVERYWHERE. :p :lol: ;)

Hmmm, what would Danny and Flack's first time be like ...

1. Following what we've seen on the show, it'd be hot if Flack got the keys to the bar from Frankie. ;) They'd have the whole place to themselves, and of course, Flack, being the trustworthy gentleman that he is, will make sure he notes down all the alcohol he and Danny are gonna drink. So! I can see them playing strip pool. :lol: And things will reach the climax (hurhur, c wat I did thar?) of them dancing the horizontal tango all over the pool table ... and then the patron tables ... and then the main bar counter ... and then maybe the pool table again ... and then - :devil:

2. I can also see it happening without alcohol at all. Hey, Danny and Flack are very gorgeous, sexy and wonderful men. They don't need alcohol to make love! ;) Flack will probably bring Danny to a game (maybe baseball, since that's what Danny loves and what Danny loves, Danny gets). They'll have a blast together at the game, and afterwards, they'll go for pizza and drinks somewhere and just talk shop and shoot the breeze (no, that's not an euphemism for something else :devil:). Then, after that, they'll go back to either one of their apartments and ... heck, they'll just jump straight into the action because Flack is a horndog and Danny's always been crazy about Flack anyway. :lol: ;)

3. Here's the cracktastic one. I can totally see Flack going all Barry White on Danny when he least expects it. :lol: BOOM, yeaaaaaaaah. ;) I'll let you define what Flack being all Barry White is like, bwahahah!

As for the morning after, I don't see Danny running off. He might, but you can sure bet Flack will reassure him that he's staying around and that he'd never chain Danny down. And c'mon, what dumbass would run from a nekkid, just-woken-up, hawt Flack? :eek: :lol:

Kimmychu - the images you've just put in my head will mean I never look at the man date scene the same ever again. My head is gone. I'm so glad our heads grow back like the Teletubbies.

I know this is a big IF but if Danny and Flack ever broke up do you think they would still be friends and also do you think they would go back to dating women or stay dating men????

Also who do you think was the first to find out about the relationship - My money's on Stella - she's like an eagle I bet.

Also who do you think was the first to find out about the relationship - My money's on Stella - she's like an eagle I bet

We can count out Sid, he managed to see chemistry for D/L? :confused:

He's the only bloody one I'm sure! His sightings on chemistry are almost as bad as Danny's ability to see who are the good/bad guys - he thought Shane Casey was normal.

I think Mac would know about the pair but unless it affected their work wouldn't really have any compaints!

I don't see Danny running off in the morning either. I think he'd be terrified that Flack would, or that Flack was going to leave him or regret what they did, but then Flack would wake up and want morning sex (he is a horndog, after all! :lol: ) and all would be well!

Stella would definitely be the first to find out. And she'd tease Flack about it, and make damn sure he was sincere in his interest in Danny. She knows how emotional Danny is, too. :lol:

As for them breaking up :( , I prefer to think Flack would just find a way to win his Kinkapoodle back. ;)

Hehehe, my money's on Stella finding out first. The way I see it, she'll hear it from Flack. Danny's too insecure and edgy to ever talk to anyone about the relationship. If he's already all anxious about people discovering his past concerning the Tanglewood Boys and gangs and all that, imagine what he'll be like angsting away at the thought of people finding out about him and Flack! :p

Flack, now he's a guy who isn't afraid of much. A bomb couldn't even keep him down for long! :lol: He'd probably blurt something out to Stella one day that gets her thinking and coming to the conclusion that he and Danny are in a relationship. And like Top41 mentioned, she'd totally tease Flack about it and ascertain that it's for real. I really believe Stella cares about Danny and Flack, and it's obvious that they care about her and have a good friendship with her too.

As for Mac finding out about them ... heh, I think Stella will kick his ass should he ever object. And hey! He's in a relationship with a co-worker himself! He'd be a hypocrite if he said anything bad. ;) :lol: Strangely enough, I can kinda see Danny saying something to Hawkes about it, though not in the obvious sense. More like the subtle, "I got a friend who's like this -" kinda way.

Breaking up? Sorry, doesn't exist in the Danny/Flack dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back