Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle..or do they?

He does say I promise in that scene, none of you are imagining it. Just everythign about that scene speak volumes the looks, the words, the tones of voices used. Flack just sounds so reassuring and strong, basically Mac is asking Flack to not only stop Danny from doing something stupid but protect him if he needs it and his voice doesn't even waver, for me it was just another mark that Flack doen't have to think twice about looking after Danny.
Flack is also the one to tell Mac about Louis getting beaten, he already knows the mans status and he has clearly tried to find Danny as when Mac asks he says he doesn't know.

Also in that episode when Danny has to hand his gun and badge over, and stella asks Flack how he is, and Flack Says "He's as alright as he can be", Flack is kinda protecting him again. (like in "On the Job"). Stella is worried as she is Danny friend and work colleague but i get the impression Flack not only doesn't want to talk about it (maybe its upsetting for him) but doesn't want to almost gossip about how Danny is feeling... but this does lead me to another point, at some point between Danny handing over his gun and stella asking Flack, Flack and Danny have to have had a chat. Which just makes RS,RD such a great episode for those twos relationship.

Sorry i've rambled a bit there.

Oh i hope so, i sneaked a peak at the screencaps and it looks like there is a lot of Flack staring at Messers ass!

Ah yes, I have some nice screencaps from "Sweet Sixteen"--that's one of those episodes where it stands out that Don is staring at Danny. There are just some scenes where you wonder if Don realizes that Mac is even there--well, at least one scene, as I can recall. :p

I love the way that Danny and Flack interact--the way that Flack is obviously looking out for him and the way that Danny clearly trusts him.

The thing with this pairing is how effortless it is. The dialogue supplements what happens in the subtext. There are things that I just don't think can even be in the script, things that just happen rather than being planned--and that's what makes it work, if you ask me.

*pets the boys* :p

(Don't forget about the new RPG forum on BC. 1CSIMfan and I are doing some post-ep RPs, which are fun so far. ;))

ooooh I love episode's where Flack just stares! that means there has been one every season! I'm very excited now! A scene where Flack doesn't realise Mac is there! Woohee!

The characters have been written so well but I think all the extra looks and whatnots have been bought by the actors! Carmine himself said working with Eddie is like working with an old friend!
I loved Mac's scene in RS,RD where he said look after Danny make sure he doesn't go looking for Tanglewood and they don't come looking for him. Flack doesn't take his eyes of Danny and that was the one time Danny needed someone to be there and Flack stood up to the mark. He needed Flack more in this episode than OTJ! Yeah the evidence was against him in OTJ but his own brother was in a pretty serious way! Danny needed the people he was close too, by his side!
Do you think Flack was still at the hospital with Danny when Ma and Pop Messer arrived? I bet that was another time Danny needed Flack by his side!

^I wonder if Flack was there with him then. Because, ahem, one look at the way Flack looks at their son (the non-comatose one ;) ) and I think Ma and Pa Messer would know exactly how he feels about Danny. I wonder if Danny, or Flack, is ready for that. Or do their parents already know? ;)

Sammy11 said:
He does say I promise in that scene, none of you are imagining it. Just everythign about that scene speak volumes the looks, the words, the tones of voices used.

OK, I must find time to rewatch this weekend. How damn romantic is that???

Flack just sounds so reassuring and strong, basically Mac is asking Flack to not only stop Danny from doing something stupid but protect him if he needs it and his voice doesn't even waver, for me it was just another mark that Flack doen't have to think twice about looking after Danny.
Flack is also the one to tell Mac about Louis getting beaten, he already knows the mans status and he has clearly tried to find Danny as when Mac asks he says he doesn't know.

Good point! Flack must have been frantic when he heard that Louie had been beaten over the radio. Frantic because he knew how his Danny would react.

Also in that episode when Danny has to hand his gun and badge over, and stella asks Flack how he is, and Flack Says "He's as alright as he can be", Flack is kinda protecting him again. (like in "On the Job"). Stella is worried as she is Danny friend and work colleague but i get the impression Flack not only doesn't want to talk about it (maybe its upsetting for him) but doesn't want to almost gossip about how Danny is feeling... but this does lead me to another point, at some point between Danny handing over his gun and stella asking Flack, Flack and Danny have to have had a chat. Which just makes RS,RD such a great episode for those twos relationship.

OTJ set it up pretty well that Flack is the one Danny confides in. Danny knows where he can turn if he needs someone. Flack's like his rock and his knight in shining armor all in one. :D And RSRD really did emphasize how close the two are.

Oh i hope so, i sneaked a peak at the screencaps and it looks like there is a lot of Flack staring at Messers ass!

Screencaps from? Please do tell... :D

Faylinn said:
Ah yes, I have some nice screencaps from "Sweet Sixteen"--that's one of those episodes where it stands out that Don is staring at Danny. There are just some scenes where you wonder if Don realizes that Mac is even there--well, at least one scene, as I can recall. :p

Awww, don't tease! Show us the goods. :D I love it when Flack stares at Danny's ass. Flack loves him some Kinkapoodle. :devil: I love how Flack's eyes wander. The man has a dirty side. :devil: ;)

I love the way that Danny and Flack interact--the way that Flack is obviously looking out for him and the way that Danny clearly trusts him.

I love that about them, too. It's clearly not that Flack's just a horny bastard (I mean, we know he's pretty horny from those lusty looks, but there's more to it than that. ;) ) and Danny's not just a piece of ass he's chasing.

The thing with this pairing is how effortless it is. The dialogue supplements what happens in the subtext. There are things that I just don't think can even be in the script, things that just happen rather than being planned--and that's what makes it work, if you ask me.

I know. The moments are natural, spontaneous and real--that's what I love about the ship. :D

I don't know about staring at Danny's ass, but here are a few pictures of Don just staring. :lol:

Sweet16DF2.png

Sweet16DF4.png

Sweet16DF6.png

Sweet16DF5.png

They're all from one scene, unfortunately. I think there might be another scene that I don't have caps uploaded for...

This isn't from "Sweet Sixteen," it's from "Open and Shut," but I had to link to it because I just love it. :lol:

I definitely wonder about their parents--I've written a bit of fanfic for Don's parents, but didn't tackle Danny's family. :p I definitely think they'd be able to tell what's going on because of the interaction between the two, but it makes you wonder...

Oh my!! i just watched Sweet Sixteen! I was having a field day with subtext in this episode!!

OK where do i start,

Danny with his John Wayne walk!! Clearly Flack had a little pent up agression the night before, that we see spills out in the episode. :devil: :lol:

Flack just staring, as the screencaps above show, cheers Faylinn!! i loved the opening purely for that reason, and the great thing about it was, its not just like some screencaps where they have caught the actor at a split second moment, Flack really is staring! Yeah Mac may as well not be there as far as Flack is concerned!

I love that Flack and Danny both think the same thing, and that Danny almost seems to side with Flack, although he is clearly torn in some scenes, again makes me wonder about Mac and Danny. Which leads me onto Flack and Macs tension in the episode, was it all really to do with a "Dirty" cop... heehee! :devil:

Going back to some previous posts.

I'd like to think that Flack was there when Ma and Pa Messer arrived. Just for Danny's sake, i would imagine it was tense and awkward for family and especially Danny as he felt rsponsible, espcially after Mac tells him it was Louie that saved him and then listening to the tape. Do you think Flack was the one that gave it to him to listen too? I'm sure he would have needed Flack there, even if he stood outside. I think Ma messer would know anyway, Mum's always do! :D

Yeah the chemistry actually exists and it doesn't need words a lot of the time... which sounds corny but you all get what i mean.

Did anybody say "screencaps from Sweet 16"?

Sweet1617.jpg

sweet1618.jpg

From Love Run Cold
lrc2.jpg

Would they like to explain why they are sitting together like that? :p
lrc6.jpg

I love all the screen caps! They are so obvious now! i mean why interrogate a suspect whilst sitting like that! bless them.
Sweet Sixteen was a good Danny/Flack episode! I've not seen it all yet but the staring. Flack, poor Danny. He just seems so oblivious!
I imagine that Flack was there when the Messer's arrived and I can imagine it was him that either gave him the tape to listen to or who Danny called to sit with him, when he listened to it. I imagine Flack had alot of reassuring to do with Danny. It just seems Danny was going to blame himself for everything and I could imagine Pa Messer being the same way. Everything is Danny's fault. Louie is the golden boy!

^Oooh, I wonder if that's the case! I could definitely see Louie being the "golden boy" of sorts in his family. After all, Danny is the one who went into police work, and their father probably wouldn't think too much of that. I bet Danny is mommy's favorite though. I mean, he still calls her mommy! :lol: That was beyond adorable. I bet mamma approves of Flack, too. Flack just loves her boy so much, and what mother doesn't want that for her child?

Faylinn said:
I don't know about staring at Danny's ass, but here are a few pictures of Don just staring. :lol:

Sweet16DF6.png

Sweet16DF5.png

I love this whole sequence of photos! :D These last two especially crack me up. It looks like Flack is saying, "When I get you home, Danno, I'm going to have my way with you all night!" Danny's response? "And how is that different from any other night, Flack?" :lol: Flack is nothing if not an ardent lover of his Kinkapoodle. :lol: :devil:

This isn't from "Sweet Sixteen," it's from "Open and Shut," but I had to link to it because I just love it. :lol:

Such a cute pic! :D Don is totally thinking about kissing his Danny. :D I bet he steals a lot of kisses in the crime lab. ;)

I definitely wonder about their parents--I've written a bit of fanfic for Don's parents, but didn't tackle Danny's family. :p I definitely think they'd be able to tell what's going on because of the interaction between the two, but it makes you wonder...

I know. I think it's pretty obvious how Flack feels when he's around Danny. He just doesn't try to hide it at all. I can't imagine Danny's parents missing the way this guy who hangs around their son an awful lot is looking at him...

Sammy11 said:
Oh my!! i just watched Sweet Sixteen! I was having a field day with subtext in this episode!!

OK where do i start,

Danny with his John Wayne walk!! Clearly Flack had a little pent up agression the night before, that we see spills out in the episode. :devil: :lol:

Yeah, Danny waddles! :lol: Flack is definitely a rough rider. I have a feeling it's something he can't help; he just wants Danny so much that it obviously comes out when they're together physically.

Flack just staring, as the screencaps above show, cheers Faylinn!! i loved the opening purely for that reason, and the great thing about it was, its not just like some screencaps where they have caught the actor at a split second moment, Flack really is staring! Yeah Mac may as well not be there as far as Flack is concerned!

That always seems to be how it is when Danny and Flack are around each other. Other people? They don't matter so much to Flack when his Danny is there. There's just no one he'd rather look at. It's cute how smitten he is. You can just see it in his face in those caps! His eyes never waver. And like you say, it's not just a random moment. It's multiple shots. Flack only has eyes for his Danny.

I love that Flack and Danny both think the same thing, and that Danny almost seems to side with Flack, although he is clearly torn in some scenes, again makes me wonder about Mac and Danny. Which leads me onto Flack and Macs tension in the episode, was it all really to do with a "Dirty" cop... heehee! :devil:

I liked how Danny was kind of in the middle in that episode, and he really did choose to side with Flack. He also was following the evidence, something Mac wasn't doing. Mac always is hounding Danny to look at the evidence and to not just go with his gut. It was kind of hypocritical, and I wish Danny had called him out more. I love that Flack did.

I love this sequence. Look at the way Danny is looking at Flack! He can tell Flack is worked up about something and he looks a little upset himself. Or maybe alarmed is a better word. Flack is pretty even-tempered with the people he works with so I bet it threw Danny to walk into the room and find Flack yelling at Mac. And then Flack barked and order at him! Danny knew not to make a fuss then and there, but I bet that they talked about it.

From Love Run Cold
lrc2.jpg

Flack is clearly not thinking about what Danny is doing at that moment, but rather about how fantastic Danny's ass looks in those tight jeans...and how he can't wait to get them off Danny. :devil: ;)

Would they like to explain why they are sitting together like that? :p
lrc6.jpg

That has to be the funniest interrogation positioning ever! My theory? Ever since "Trapped," if Flack is around, he doesn't let suspects get anywhere near his Danny. Sitting right next to his Kinkapoodle in interrogation insures that if the suspect tries anything funny, Flack is right there to stop him. I love how overprotective Flack is, and how Danny just lets Flack take care of him. Danny really seems to like that Flack cares so much about him. I think it makes him feel good, and safe.

1CSIMfan, I love your new avatar!!! :D :D :D And the new banner, too, but the avatar especially. Flack and his Kinkapoodle are just beyond adorable. :D

I do see Louie as the golden child! Joining Tanglewood and living up to his father's expectations. I completely agree that Danny is a momma's boy. His ma would be so proud that he has done something with his life and not gone down the wrong path. He's made the Messer name kinds something to be proud of.
I think both mother's would be happy their sons are in a loving relationship and I don't think it matters that it's with another guy. I'd assume that both Danny and Flack would be worried about telling people just because of the gossip at the lab and throughout NYPD.
On a side note Danny walking like John Wayne, my god I could not stop laughing! My dad was like where's Danny's horse gone and my mum was like drr that's Flack!

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

WOW I haven't been to Talk CSI in a very very long time, and what better thread to post on for my first time back?

Yeah danny is the black sheep of the family.
I guess that's why it so important to him that the people he works with (especially Flack) know that he isn't involved with all that, he sees them as family and wants to please them.

I bet mommy is proud, that moment he says that on RS,RD, is jsut so nice, its quite real.

Love your dad Michelle!! any relatin to your grandma, or that the other side!? :lol:

I liked how Danny was kind of in the middle in that episode, and he really did choose to side with Flack. He also was following the evidence, something Mac wasn't doing. Mac always is hounding Danny to look at the evidence and to not just go with his gut. It was kind of hypocritical, and I wish Danny had called him out more. I love that Flack did.
I loved that about this episodes, i'm so glad that Flack told him about himself. I like Mac but occasionally he can be a tad hypocritical. I guess Danny has gone home on occasions in a bad mood and told Flack about Mac not allowing him to follow his gut instict (although Danny's gut instinct is questionable, Rain and HOTD are good examples) and Flack saw this as an oppotunity to stick it back at Mac for his Baby!

And then Flack barked and order at him! Danny knew not to make a fuss then and there, but I bet that they talked about it.

Maybe Flack bottomed that night to make up fo it... :devil:

Hehe Sammy you made me laugh!
Yeah my dad is my grandma's son! Both filthy minded!
I love how Danny knew he didn't want to take sides and kinda threw the file on the desk and walked out. It was probably the best thing for him to do. There is nothing worse than getting in the middle of an argument between your boss and your boyfriend.
Mac is a good character but I hate that's he's righteous and always right. For once I just want someone else to be right. Rooting for the underdog! Go Flack.
Yeah I think Flack knows his whole back story, no matter how ugly and scary it is. Telling Flack all that makes him feel normal and that he's not hiding anything. I bet it took a while to get Danny to open up, but once Danny trust you, it's a lifelong thing baby!

I aim to please!
Thought so!! its clearly hereditary :D
Yeah, especially when you boss wouldn't mind a bit of you ass, and your boyfriend is the incredibly jealous kind,and that boss has pissed off your particulary jealous boyfriend. Danny did the right thing.

I know, thats how i feel, i so wanted Flack to be right, hopefully it happens, as he can be a bit self righteous, i agree!

Yeah he knows Flack has his back. he knows Flack doesn't judge him. Its a relationship we all envy i think!

Yeah Flack is his knight in shining armour. I do wonder though if the relationship is more one sided! Flack looks like he'd walk on glass for Danny and has been there for all his toughest moments but I just wonder if Danny would do the same! I'm sure he would, but just kinda need some evidence.
Filthy minded is hereditary in my family.
Come on Flack I'm rooting for you to be right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back