Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle..or do they?

I'd love to see him try!! You know Danny's ass belongs to Flack and no one else!!

Yeah i reckon Flack could take Mac if it came to defending his K'poo, although Mac and his milatary training may make him a tough adversary.

Danny would love it though, two men pounding (and not in that way people) each other for a peice of his ass!! :lol:

I could imagine Danny like one of thr girls at the wrestling. Prancing around and announcing the scores! Flack would kick Mac's ass though He's got the ago and height advantage.
I wish the scene in Heroes where Mac is practising his moves on Danny would have been Flack and Danny.

:lol:

Fabulous image!!! In tight blue lycra hotpants!!

I don't think Flack would stand a chance he'd be staring too much!! :D

I'm thinking more danny yelling, "No Donnie, don't do it, you know i love you, please, lets just go home"
Don yelling back "Stay outta it Dan, this is between me and 'im, say your prayers taylor"
Mac beign all "BRING IT!" and then swinging a punch, that has Danny screaming "No not his face please not his face!" :lol:

::shudders:: Please no, not the wrestling. Instant mental image of that scene from Borat. ::scrubs brain with brillo pad::

Even the pretty boys cannot undo the trauma. Gnyahhh!

Sorry for the image penguinpie!!
I could imagine Danny screaming at Mac, Not Flack's face anywhere but the face. Flack'l be like - you're going down oldman. Mac - BRING It ON!

Yeah I could think Danny would want Flack's crown jewels protecting!!!

Sammy11 said:
:lol:

Fabulous image!!! In tight blue lycra hotpants!!

I don't think Flack would stand a chance he'd be staring too much!! :D

I'm thinking more danny yelling, "No Donnie, don't do it, you know i love you, please, lets just go home"
Don yelling back "Stay outta it Dan, this is between me and 'im, say your prayers taylor"
Mac beign all "BRING IT!" and then swinging a punch, that has Danny screaming "No not his face please not his face!" :lol:

LMAO. that is so hilarious, and strangely could happen.

Okay, guys, no posts with less than three sentences, or the thread's gonna get all spammy. That's the rule because we'd like to encourage discussion rather than IM-like conversations, okay? :)

Heh, as for Mac and Flack fighting over Danny ... yeah, I should return to that plot sometime. :devil: Flack in tight, lycra pants is ... interesting.

I wonder how they could write it into the show? Could be a very interesting scene. Mac and Flack both in tight lycra!!
I'd love to see everyone else's reactions when they walk in on Mac and Flack wrestling and Danny just screaming! i'm sure Danny would join in if Mac got too heavy handed!

if Mac got too heavy handed!

Ok now its just getting kinky ;) :D

Flack in tight, lycra pants is ... interesting

I reckon his got a good body under those suits - i think its all very deceptive, he very broad, his tall but his is built too, in a lean way, as my mother would say, his athletic. ALthough the lycra hotpant i'm not shure would do their job... may not hold everything in...

I can't ever imagine them putting a scene like that into the show, although what with tension between Flack and Mac there could be something much deeper going down. I'm never sure how Danny feels about Mac, i think Mac definitely has a soft spot for the young Mr Messer but the other way around, i get the feeling there are another set of feelings Danny is confused about.

Flack would definitely be the jealous kind, going back to what you said Michelle about how quick Flack was to put Lindsey undercover in the Jewellery heist, Getting her outta the way perhaps?...

Hehe! It was like I'll do it. Fine Lindsay go! Flack said he couldn't get an undercover there in that short time. Did he even try. Bless him and his jealous tendencies.
I do think Mac feels something for Danny but I'm not sure if it's anything more than a father/son feeling.
Back to Flack in Lycra as long as he doesn't look like Borat I'm all up for being an extra in that scene. I bet he is very athletic. Sammy you wanna offer to check out if he's all muscular and sexy?

If and by a miracle by god they ever had Danny and Flack in a relationship, do you think anyone in the lab would have a problem with it?

If and by a miracle by god they ever had Danny and Flack in a relationship, do you think anyone in the lab would have a problem with it?

I don't think they would, there may be a few lab techs who are deeply dissappointed and jealous, and flacks concerned fans. I'm trying to think of the characters, i don't think any of the characters are like that. If they did by some miracle write in the relationship i guess members of the force may have a problem but not the team itself.

Sammy you wanna offer to check out if he's all muscular and sexy?

Try and stop me, althoguh i think Danny would have something to say about random women checking out his beloved and that is one man i wouldn't wanna take on!

I sometimes get the feeling that Mac has feeligns for danny that aren't always platonic, and certainly not fatherly... its just a vibe.

Why do you say that about Mac?? I dunno I just get the feeling that it's just father/son! I haven't really looked into it that much!
I'd love to see you and Messer in a fight over Flack!! That would be hilarious. Then Flack could prance around parading the scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back