Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle..or do they?

Yeah I imagine Flack was pretty shocked to hear Danny shout that but as they were chasing Shane Casey he let it go. I do love how when Flack tackled Shane, Danny charged right in and almost shoved his ass in Flack's face to cuff Shane.
I think the looks that Don gives Danny to comfort him, say 100 million times more than the script could. RS,RD the hospital scene and the car sceneat the end of HOTD speak volumes. Danny may not appreciate PDA but I'm sure his heart is bursting knowing Flack will do whatever and always be there!
I like my mind in the gutter. It doesn't get much better down there really.

almost shoved his ass in Flack's face to cuff Shane

I was cackling at that point!! they both look so suggestive in that position, you almost wonder if Shane can feel the tension!!

Well they say actions speak louder than words, and Donnies actions are screaming like a jet engine!

Well it certainly couldn't get any worse. ;)

Man I couldn't think of anything better than Danny, Flack and Shane Casey! i was the biggest Edward Furlong fan. I guess I am still am!
That episode was filled with sexual tension though. When the entered the house where he was printing the t shirts, Flack and Danny disappeared and then when they finally enter the room Flack is straing so much. The end scene is my favourite. The was they are both standing there mirroring each others body languages. I also think Flack may have hurt himself chasing Shane and tackling him the way that he did, but he didn't want to not have Danny's back.

Sorry Just IMDB'd Furlong, knew i knew his face but couldn't think where from (T2) anyway did you know he is older (only by a year) than Eddie Cahill!!

Anyway getting back to the point, That scene at the and is just so lovely. the way they are almost (in fact i think they actually are) tounching and mirroring each others body language, perfect! Brings a tear to my eye... :D

Yeah Terminator 2. When I first saw HOTD I din't recognise him straight away.
I love the whole scene from them bringing down Shane Casey to handing him over to the cops. The song at the end was so fitting. I would have loved it to have shown Danny going to see Louie and then Flack meeting him there. Kinda like Mac saying anyone know where Danny is and Flack's like I've got an idea and Flack shows up at the hosppital. Does that make sense? Still curious as to how Shane escaped?
How old is Eddie?

MichelleK said:
I do love the beginning of NA when they compliment each other. It's very sweet and Danny's apparent bad mood kinda disappears as the case unravels. I love Flack presuming that the two of them are going to play golf rather than it be involved in the case.

That was so adorable! Flack clearly wanted to take his baby out on a date the minute he saw he was making the littlest bit of headway with his sour Kinkapoodle's bad mood. Danny wasn't willing to forgive just yet though. ;) Danny clearly makes poor Flack work hard for every taste of Kinkapoodle he gets. ;)

Sammy11 your comment definitely gives a who new meaning to the pizza scene. I never understood why it calmed Danny down so much but it sure did.

Indeed! Clearly Flack's message--that Danny would get plenty of "pizza" when they got him out--got through. ;) I love how Flack is the only one who can calm Danny down and make him feel at ease, even in stressful or upsetting situations. Flack always knows the right thing to say to Danny.

Sammy11 said:

Definitely a "hole" new meaning!! ;)

Michelle , i too like that he wants to play a round with Danno too... down a few holes and that :devil:

Flack, Flack--it's always about the holes with that man. ;) :devil:

And taking the convo we've been having on the UK page (otherwise i fear we will be told to get those two a room :lol: ;)), I know what you mean about D/F shooping in department stores, makes me go mushy, looking at household appliances, colour schemes and the like, i'm sure Danny cares about what sort of cream they have in the living room and Don is like "Its cream?!?! what the hell does it matter if its eggshell or Magnolia?!" and then picks one after danny starts sulking. Oh the other thougth that came to mind was them checking out the beds and sofas, but i think thats better left to my imagination :D :eek: or maybe i should think about writing a Fanfic...

Danny is totally the fussy one, and Flack is definitely the "can we get this over with so I can go have sex with Danny?" one. :lol:

I know this just confirms that my mind is in the sewer (forget the gutter!) but i rewatched "Blink" a while ago, and when Flack is interogatting the owner of the building and Danny says about "shooting hoops on saturday", i thought to myself, well we now know what "hoop" Flack will be shooting on saturday!

:lol: Shooting and scoring! ;) I think Flack is quite good at "basketball," especially when he's playing with his Kinkapoodle. :lol: :D I love your double entendres! :D If you think about it, there really is a lot of subtext with these guys! All these references to balls and holes when they're together. :devil: ;)

I now manage to turn everything these guys say into an innuendo... or perhaps that actually everything they say to each other is sexually charged?... :D

A little of both? :D I think it's there and you're just great at pointing it out. :D

Thanks for the pic Faylinn i have to say my only thought when i saw him wave was how big his hands were... its definitely a cute wave but i can never quite stop my brain thinking about his incredibly masculine hands :eek:

MichelleK said:
I have just noticed how big his hands were. God knows what I was looking at before.

Flack's hands really are big, aren't they? All the better to grab a feisty little Kinkapoodle with, I guess. ;) :devil:

There was another episode too, I think it was Rain where Danny and Flack are talking to a witness and as Danny leaves he kinda taps Flack's chest/arm area. Yummy!

I have to rewatch that episode for Danny/Flack goodness. I love how Danny entices Flack with subtle moves, like a reminder about basketball or a touch. He knows Flack is hooked and he wants to keep him that way. ;)

MichelleK said:
Yeah I imagine Flack was pretty shocked to hear Danny shout that but as they were chasing Shane Casey he let it go. I do love how when Flack tackled Shane, Danny charged right in and almost shoved his ass in Flack's face to cuff Shane.

He did! Interesting positions for the boys. ;) I think Danny knows Flack likes to have easy access to his ass. ;) :devil: I've seen some lovely screencaps/icons that pretty much depict that scene for what it should be--Flack to ride the Kinkapoodle express. ;) :devil:

I think the looks that Don gives Danny to comfort him, say 100 million times more than the script could. RS,RD the hospital scene and the car sceneat the end of HOTD speak volumes. Danny may not appreciate PDA but I'm sure his heart is bursting knowing Flack will do whatever and always be there!

I love that. It's so obvious how much Danny means to Flack. On the Job, RSRD, Hung Out to Dry...Flack is always there when Danny needs him.

Ahh, whenever I am feeling low on the D/F energy, this thread is always a life-saver. :D

Wonderful points and moments of interest you've all brought up! It's revved up my love for D/F once more. Fantastic observation on the pizza and hoops thing! I never saw the implications of all that until now. :lol: (I've yet to write any shopping!D/F story, but who knows ...)

Subtext is a magnificent thing, but if there's one D/F moment that has totally none, it has to be that fingerprint-lifting moment in an early episode in season three.

Danny: Ya like that?
Flack: Yeeaah.

What the hell, TPTB. What other reason does Danny have to ask Flack that in such a sultry way? Just listen to the dialogue without looking at the screen, and you'd think they were doing ... something else. :lol: Just put them nekkid in a room already. :p :devil:

Oh, and before I forget, yes, it was indeed the season one episode, Rain, where Danny playfully smacks Flack on the upper arm and they tackle the baddie together on the hood of a car.

Danny: Ya like that?
Flack: Yeeaah.

What the hell, TPTB. What other reason does Danny have to ask Flack that in such a sultry way? Just listen to the dialogue without looking at the screen, and you'd think they were doing ... something else. Just put them nekkid in a room already.

LOL!! i'm so pleased someone else thought that! i rememebr my jaw dropping and thinking "Oh come on, how can anyone not see whats going on between them!!!" Oooh a latenight, uncut CSI:NY, they would definitely have hit a market that is currently missing out there. :devil:

they tackle the baddie together on the hood of a car.

Never have i wanted to be a bald man so badly until that point... Flack really slams into that guy, it makes you wince when you think of poor danny, I'm sure Danny loves it though :lol:

Isn't the ya like that episode, the same episode where they are interrogsation the suspect together but they are both sat side by side on the corner of the table. Not at all intimidating. I think Flack pulls a chair over to sit by his baby. Awww!
Yeah the ya like that comment couple with Danny's tight t shirt. I'm surprised Flack could still breathe.

Here's the link to the picture:
http://www.csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=116&pos=900

Isn't the ya like that episode, the same episode where they are interrogsation the suspect together but they are both sat side by side on the corner of the table

Ah yes, the famous, pointing at crotch interrogation (see naughty pic thread for photo), frigging hilarious! :lol:

He did manage to keep himself under control suprisingly well although god knows what happened when they got back in the car :devil:

Good Flack/Danny interaction tonight :)

Danny- "he was screwed to death"
Flack- "6.5 Messer..little shaky on the landing"

Glad the writers are having them joke around with each other again ;)

and lmao @ pointing at crotch interrogation

Aaaaw, damn it!! i'm gonna have to wait a few weeks for that! although i'm glad to know there is some D/F action coming up :D

Here in the UK we're 11 weeks behind the US, but i like to know that we have moments to look forward too :)

Yeah i like the lighter D/F moments, and it sounds like i can do some reading into convo's with that little snippet, "6.5 Messer" "Screwed to death" and a "little shaky on the landing" - Oh the FUN!! :devil:

Danny- "he was screwed to death"
Flack- "6.5 Messer..little shaky on the landing"
I'm slightly confused about the comment. In what regards was it said? Sammy, It's good to know we have more Danny and Flack to look forward too. YAY!! The crotch pointing interrogation. I'm off to find that pic!! *runs outta thread*

The guy was killed with a corkscrew, so Danny's comment about him being 'screwed to death' relates to that. ;) And Flack's comment basically means 'no, Messer, try again.' :lol: That was a great little moment, and definitely some lovely innuendo, I must say. ;)

The crotch picture, complete with text:

jackhammerplz.jpg

:lol:

A cap of that lovely scene from "Rain" where they tackled the guy together--interesting position, guys. :devil:

CSICAPSRAINFlackandDanny.jpg

Don's expression in the 'ya like that?' scene is just...why would a guy look like that in response to another guy collecting evidence? *shifty eyes*

yeah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back