Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle..or do they?

Michelle - i can't beleive i actually wrote it! I need to clean up my mind!

I think that is exactly what i'm going to watch now!

I don't think Flack would stand for Danny messing him about or hurting him, i think Flack realises that Danny hasn't figured out what is in front of him (or beind :devil: :D) and is going to be there for him till he does. Thats my feeling anyway...

Sammy. I never got around to watching Trapped last night but I'm definitely going to watch it tonight.
I agree 100 per cent about Flack giving Danny the time and space to figure out for himself about his feelings about the two of them.
Long live Danny and Flack.

Sammy11 said:
MichelleK said:
I love the look on Flack's face from Trapped when they say it could take 13 hours to get Danny out. It's perfect.

Yeah, although it could be one of two things his thinking,

"Oh man i've got to wait that long!?!?!"

Or

"He's gonna be one randy brat after being stuck in there and we're outta lube!? Do you think Stella will notice if i popped to the pharmacy?"

I love that moment! Flack actually put his head in his hand!!! :eek: That was not the reaction of a man just concerned for his buddy. Like Sammy said, he's either thinking he's going to have to go 13 hours before he gets some...or that Danny is going to be impossible when he finally gets out of that room. :lol:

I imagine if they were out of lube, Flack would make some junior detective go get him some. For the crime scene of course. ;) :lol: You can't blame him though...the man was looking at 13 hours with no kinkapoodle. :( That's a lot of depravation.

I love the way Flack asked Danny if he was okay after he and Stella rescued Danny from Jerry at the end. It was so intimate, and there was so much concern in his voice. Flack really loves his baby.

I always feel that when Flack asks Danny if he is alright, the word babe is right on the tip of his tongue... :D

I think Flack is gettting a bit hot under the collar too... when Danny asks Flack to slip the pizza slice through the hole, i like to think of that as a euphemism! Especially when his reply is "thats no way to treat good pizza messer" its code for "forget about a taster, just wait till you get the real thing when i get you home!" :devil: :D

Or maybe i just have an over active imagination! :lol:

Oh man I agree he should have just called him babe. I watched NA (sorry I couldn't spell it) and the wave scene came on and my grandma bless her was just like what was that and who is waving too. Obviously Danny appears and she's like Flack is clearly in love, I'm surprised he hasn't thrown Danny across the hood already! I swear I was shccekd! My 75 year old grandma is also feeling the D/F love!

i like the beginning NA, when Danny arrives at the scene, and danny compliments Don on his suit... and the then Flack goes on about married couples ending up hating each other...

Your Grandma rocks!! :lol: plus she was clearly a wild woman!! ;)

My mum just likes the fact they're good friends, although i think she likes Danny cos she always remembers what case he was on... everyone esle she is always a bit hazy

I imagine if they were out of lube, Flack would make some junior detective go get him some. For the crime scene of course. ;) :lol: You can't blame him though...the man was looking at 13 hours with no kinkapoodle. :( That's a lot of depravation.

I feel sorry for the cop that gets that job!! :lol: there are just some things you don't need to know about your superiors... and what helps them on their merry way I think would classify as one of them, although I would imagine there is many a cop with a crush on Flackie boy ;)

I love the way Flack asked Danny if he was okay after he and Stella rescued Danny from Jerry at the end. It was so intimate, and there was so much concern in his voice. Flack really loves his baby.

I know, its all low and husky... in would imagine that his post coital voice :lol:

Ah, I haven't been in here for a while. :eek:

I loved the little bits of subtext for these guys from "Trapped." :D Don was clearly very worried about Danny being stuck in that panic room, and I'm sure he knew exactly what he wanted to do as soon as Danny got out. :lol: But of course, Danny promised to go meet Louie, so Don probably had to wait a while. :p

As for Danny inviting Hawkes over for dinner with Mama Messer, I would love to know how Don felt about that--not that he'd view the good doctor as a threat, I don't think, but why didn't Danny invite him over? After all, Don loves good food almost as much as he loves a good little kinkapoodle. :lol: But then, maybe Don was invited, and he might have gotten jealous that he was expected to share Danny's attention with someone else. :p

"Necrophilia Americana," like "Blood, Sweat and Tears" is one of those episodes that I watch just for the b-case. :lol: Two classic D/F episodes, with lots of staring and lovely subtext--and, in the case of "NA," that dorky wave! I love when people say that someone noticed things between these two. :D (And Michelle, your grandma is friggin' awesome, by the way! :lol:)

A picture of the dorky wave, just because I can. :p

CSI-CAPSFlackfunnywavetoDanny.jpg

ETA: Oh, and I can't believe I forgot--I meant to say it, and then forgot it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, just to let you guys know, we've opened up an RPG forum for D/F over on BC if you want to come by and roleplay the guys. ;) Having D/F in some form is the only requirement, other than that anything goes. ;)

^Fay, I imagine Flack was none too happy to hear that Danny had invited Hawkes to Mama Messer's for a home cooked dinner. I think Danny likes Hawkes a lot as a friend--and maybe, just a little bit, as someone to make Flack just a bit jealous. ;) Danny, of course, loves to make his Jackhammer jealous because then said Jackhammer really lives up to his nickname in the sack. ;) :devil: If there's one thing Danny needs, it's an ardent lover. ;)

I bet Flack has told Hawkes to not get any funny ideas about his Kinkapoodle. ;)

I do wonder if Flack has ever been invited home for Mama Messer's cooking. I can't imagine that he hasn't, but I wonder if the Messers know about how he feels about their Danny. I bet Mama Messer does; Papa and Louie might not though.

Michelle, your grandma rocks! :D I love that Flack's love for Danny is in evidence for all to see. :D

Sammy11 said:
I always feel that when Flack asks Danny if he is alright, the word babe is right on the tip of his tongue... :D

It does seem to be, doesn't it? Dan, Danno...babe can't be far behind. ;)

I think Flack is gettting a bit hot under the collar too... when Danny asks Flack to slip the pizza slice through the hole, i like to think of that as a euphemism! Especially when his reply is "thats no way to treat good pizza messer" its code for "forget about a taster, just wait till you get the real thing when i get you home!" :devil: :D

Ooooh, that gives a whole new meaning to that scene! :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: I love it! Slutty little Kinkapoodle wanted some loving, but I think Flack is smart enough to avoid small, inflexible holes like the one in the wall when expansion would definitely be an issue. ;) :devil: I have no doubt Flack showed Danny just how happy he was to have him back when they got home. No way to treat good pizza indeed! ;) :devil: :lol:

Thanks guys! I might showe my grandma more episodes and see what else she can tell us!
I do love the beginning of NA when they compliment each other. It's very sweet and Danny's apparent bad mood kinda disappears as the case unravels. I love Flack presuming that the two of them are going to play golf rather than it be involved in the case.
Sammy11 your comment definitely gives a who new meaning to the pizza scene. I never understood why it calmed Danny down so much but it sure did.
I love that dorky wave. Possibly the best picture ever!!

Ooooh, that gives a whole new meaning to that scene!

Definitely a "hole" new meaning!! ;)

Michelle , i too like that he wants to play a round with Danno too... down a few holes and that :devil: And taking the convo we've been having on the UK page (otherwise i fear we will be told to get those two a room :lol: ;)), I know what you mean about D/F shooping in department stores, makes me go mushy, looking at household appliances, colour schemes and the like, i'm sure Danny cares about what sort of cream they have in the living room and Don is like "Its cream?!?! what the hell does it matter if its eggshell or Magnolia?!" and then picks one after danny starts sulking. Oh the other thougth that came to mind was them checking out the beds and sofas, but i think thats better left to my imagination :D :eek: or maybe i should think about writing a Fanfic...

I know this just confirms that my mind is in the sewer (forget the gutter!) but i rewatched "Blink" a while ago, and when Flack is interogatting the owner of the building and Danny says about "shooting hoops on saturday", i thought to myself, well we now know what "hoop" Flack will be shooting on saturday!

I now manage to turn everything these guys say into an innuendo... or perhaps that actually everything they say to each other is sexually charged?... :D

Thanks for the pic Faylinn i have to say my only thought when i saw him wave was how big his hands were... its definitely a cute wave but i can never quite stop my brain thinking about his incredibly masculine hands :eek:

I have just noticed how big his hands were. God knows what I was looking at before. There was another episode too, I think it was Rain where Danny and Flack are talking to a witness and as Danny leaves he kinda taps Flack's chest/arm area. Yummy!
In the Carmine, Non locker thread, we were talking about what our favourite ending to season 3 would be. Someone mentioned Flack taking out Lindsay after saving Danny from her and then the two of them driving into the sunset on a Harley. Nice image huh?
I would definitely like to see more of domestic Danny/Flack like who's cook and wash up. Who would do the general cleaning. I could see Flack being obsessive compulsive whereas Danny just goes with the flow.
Shooting hoops, Danny and Flack's favourite past time!!

I just have a thing about hands! that was probably too much info, sorry

I am now looking for that pic!! i'm watching Rain tonight when i get it in from work. Lordy i need to get a life!!

Fantastic ending!! especially if Flack is in leathers... WOOF!! :lol:

I see it the other way round, Flack being a bit of a aim the wet towel on the bed kinda guy where as danny a wipe down the sink kinda bloke. After all, have you seen Flacks desk? where as Danny works in a lab and if you are involved in collecting evidence i guess its helps if you are pedantic as a person...

I think Donnie would be controling in other areas of domestic life ;)

Yeah I'm sure they are both obsessive compulsive over certain things!
I could imagine Don being very controlling in other areas! The fan fics certainly notice that too. I reckon for sure than Don would be alot more affectionate and all for PDA whereas Danny will kinda shy away and all behind closed doors.
I was just watching Hung out to Dry and Danny did make me laugh when he shouts Flack you keep going down as they are chasing Shane Casey. My mind is in the gutter.
I'm looking for that picture Sammy.

]MichelleK said: I could imagine Don being very controlling in other areas! The fan fics certainly notice that too
The Jackhammer huh? ;)

Don would be alot more affectionate and all for PDA whereas Danny will kinda shy away and all behind closed doors

Yeah i agree, i think it goes back to the point that Don is much more confident of himself, and his feelings, i have to say if i was either Flack or Danny i'd be into PDA, wanna show off what you've got huh?! :lol:

Danny did make me laugh when he shouts Flack you keep going down

LOL!! I did notice that, but at the time i was gripped so it didn't register.

Danny giving Don orders, eh! bet old J'hammer didn't like that one bit :lol:

Oh yeah meant to say - your mind is where it belongs! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back