Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.. the sadness of my life!!! I'm convinced I had 50 million pics of Carmine on my PC but one day, it decided that it hated me and crashed. Wiping clean all my pics :'( I'm serious. I think I actually cried. So slowly but surely I've been building up (and backing up) my collection. But I can't seem to find the one with the Parking For Italians only sign. It's one of my favourites. Can any of you girls help me out?

RE: TV Guide's 50 Sexiest Men on TV.

Here's the schedule for it:
Wed 10/4 @10pm
Thurs 10/5 @3pm
Sat 10/7 @7pm

#50 SERIOUSLY!!! Oh well at least we get to see him on the list.

--------------
Liz

Here's the Parking pic
carmine17gj4.jpg

About the Parade...Carmine looks good!!! What a smile! I'm soooo proud of him!!! :)

Thanks MrsG! I think I have it really bad for Carmine. Last night, while my hubby slept, I was trimming pics of Danny and Lindsay to use on my cellphone. I don't know if he knows how bad I've got it for Carmine, and I'm scared to tell him. He's terribly sensitive to stuff like this.

So Carmine DOES answer his e-mail? Squeee! I don't know how I'd react if I see a response from him in my inbox; whether I'd scream or what. Wonder if he'll take me up on my lunch offer...???

I am DYING, waiting for tonight's episode...

danny's_texas, when I received my first mail from Carmine, I was at the multimedia lab of the university.
I was like O___O, and thank God you gotta keep silent in that place, or I think I would have jumped and scream like mad!!! :lol:

In fact, THAT happened when I received the second one at home...LOL

I'm dying too...that d**n promo of the episode is killing me!!! :devil:

I'd have to keep quiet no matter what. I can check my personal e-mail either at the office or at home, but I don't think anyone in the vicinity of my desk would appreciate me squealing out loud if I should get an e-mail from Carmine... especially my hubby. :devil:

This will be the first episode of the show that I'll be watching since I totally lost it for Carmine. Should be interesting... my hubby can usually pick out when I like an actor or singer or whatever. Wonder if I'll get outed tonight? :confused:

I e-mailed him for the first time last month no respond yet,but I know i'll forget about it then one day *crosses fingers* i'll have a surprise in my e-mail :D

dannys_texas said:
Wonder if he'll take me up on my lunch offer...???
:lol: Okay, I'm not trying to be mean, and it's cute that you asked him, but no he won't. Over the past year and a half I've been privy to the contents of many emails from fans and his responses and think I've got a decent sense of what he responds to and what he doesn't. If the overall tone of your email was light, funny and intelligent, he may still respond (but NOT to the lunch part). If you seemed to hit on him with any degree of seriousness, he won't respond at all.

As for your hubby, you're gonna have to introduce him to the beauty of the "Celebrity Top 5" list. Let him pick 5 celebs he can nail without consequence and then you can enjoy your Carmine fixation in peace. :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
dannys_texas said:
Wonder if he'll take me up on my lunch offer...???
:lol: Okay, I'm not trying to be mean, and it's cute that you asked him, but no he won't.

Fair enough. I figured he'd probably say no, anyway. ;) The gist of my e-mail was that I love him as Danny, that I think he's hot, and to keep up the good work. You think that would probably get something from him?

Hi guys, I'm new at Danny/Carmine, and almost new at CSI: NY. I've only watched 13 episodes from s1. And it's just about episode 13: Tanglewood, that I have a question.

At the end of the episode one of the members of the Tanglewoods, says something about Danny, about he knows him and Danny knows them. So my question is: what's wrong with Danny? Was he a member of Tanglewoods? Did he leave the gang? Does he have the tattoo with the 2 dates?

Thanks a lot for your answers!!!! :D :D :D

Tala lol i got my icon from macayla_csi's live journalpage. She has some really great ones from season3 on there.. jus HAD to snag some!!! hehe

messinwithmesser said:
You need to watch, "Run Silent, Run Deep" from season 2, it answers questions from the "Tanglewood" episode.
Well I won't see it til *thinking* don't know when :lol: but I can read the review here in CSIFiles.

Thanks a lot!!! :D

YAY!!!! Clappies for Nim. Thanks for the picture. I am complete. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back