Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelliyah, there is absolutely nothing WRONG with continually thinking about nekkid Carmine. :devil: :devil:
I do it all the time, day and night 24/7. :devil: :lol:
I have to since I'm writing a sex drama with Carmine as the 1st lead male :lol: :devil:
And believe me, when you need inspiration for sex scenes, just thinking about what I want to do to Carmine works everytime :devil: :devil: :devil:

Just a side note, has enyone checked new york stuff on ebay?
Some of the stuff coming from the UK is amazing.Puzzles, baseball size trading cards, fake money with the cast's pics on, all sorts. The stuff looks good.

Mrs.G, is that the Big Brass Ring with William Hurt and Miranda Richardson. I want to make sure before running off to ebay and importing - coz we don't have it here in Oz.
Also for those that have No Way Home - is that with Tim Roth ? And one last thing - has anyone seen - Radio Days (Carmine is a 10 year old in this movie) - Conception and Locomotive. He was in these movies but I can't find them

Faylinn said:
You know, I have "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss" on tape and still haven't watched it yet? :eek:
I have it, too, but watch only the scenes with Carmine :p

I'm searchin The Big Brass Ring here, but I think I gotta buy it on the net :(

tiara4carmine said:
Mrs.G, is that the Big Brass Ring with William Hurt and Miranda Richardson. I want to make sure before running off to ebay and importing - coz we don't have it here in Oz.
Yep, that's the one. The opening scene is well worth whatever trouble you may have importing it. :devil:

Also for those that have No Way Home - is that with Tim Roth ?
Yes. However, this one isn't worth your trouble if you have to import it. It's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance. Jeez, considering his cousin wrote and directed it, you'd think he'd get more of a family hook-up than that. :lol:
And one last thing - has anyone seen - Radio Days (Carmine is a 10 year old in this movie)
I haven't, but our beloved lookaboomerang rented it and couldn't find Carmine despite giving it her best effort. There are apparently a few boys of about that same age and they look similar.
Conception
Haven't seen this one, but I'd pay a pretty penny for it. It's an 18 minute short that screened at the San Francisco Lesbian and Gay Film Festival. ... Perhaps a little somethin'-somethin' that might provide evidence he's not opposed to getting some of that Flack lovin'? :devil:
and Locomotive. He was in these movies but I can't find them
Not all of the movies he's been in have distributors. Conception doesn't and I don't believe Locomotive does either.

For those of you die-hard fans, a movie he did a few years ago originally called Pledge of Allegiance and recently renamed Players found a distributor. No doubt as a result of Carmine's recent success. Anyhow, that will be released in October and is available for pre-sale on Amazon.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
For those of you die-hard fans, a movie he did a few years ago originally called Pledge of Allegiance and recently renamed Players found a distributor. No doubt as a result of Carmine's recent success. Anyhow, that will be released in October and is available for pre-sale on Amazon.

You may also save this one to your queue already in Netflix so that as soon as it's released you can have a look.

hehe they have actually got "no way home" and "the big brass ring" on ebay.. im currently biddin on em both hehe
but i really want billys hollywood screen kiss. cant get it anywhere!!! :( they only have the soundtrack on ebay!!!

Geez, I feel like a loser -- I haven't seen any of those. All I have seen are Black Hawk Down, In Enemy Hands and For the Love of the Game.

Living in a far flung country really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back