Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That movie was priceless. You need to be patient - the scenes with Carmine come pretty late into it, but he's so adorable - and such a stoner! :lol:

Oh honey, that's what that lovely little fast-forward button is for. ;)

Feenx, the pissing-off-the-side-of-the-boat ass-shot came from that movie, but the purple-flip-flop ass-shot is from the set of "In Enemy Hands" (just if you were curious and didn't know ;)). That wet-and-dirty picture I posted is from "In Enemy Hands."

Here's the proof that our love for Carmine is unconditional:
Carmineinturtleneckwiththehat.jpg

Oh, the horror! (heh heh, I love springing that on you guys. :devil:)

lol by the time we are finished with carmine.. he guna be butt nekkid!!! :eek: :eek:
**really must stop thinking bout carmine being nekkid!!!!! :lol:

chelliyah said:

lol by the time we are finished with carmine.. he guna be butt nekkid!!! :eek: :eek:
**really must stop thinking bout carmine being nekkid!!!!! :lol:
Now you got me thinking of Carmine nekkid
blush2.gif

since we're speaking of asses....you need to check out the opening scenes in "The Big Brass Ring". i've mentioned it before and it is a must, must scene of our lovely carmine.. :p ...ummm...let me pop in the dvd again right now! :devil:

^ Uh, yeah, the opening of "The Big Brass Ring" is an absolute must-see for all Carmine fans. :devil: :devil: :devil: I really cannot stress that strongly enough. Get your butts off the internet and head to Blockbuster NOW if you haven't seen it. ... Oh, and kiddies, you will definitely need mom and dad's permission before popping that into the DVD player. The R-rating is well-earned. :D

I can't believe that I missed a lot of things around here....my country was hit by a terrible storm (so terrible that even my dorm at the 3rd floor was flooded from the water dripping down from the ceiling and windows) so we don't have any electricity, water (I took a bath!! Someone delivers water for us...)and even phonelines were down (I couldn't use my laptop...) so I had to travel to another place to line up in a internet cafe....

whaa!!

anyways, I haven't seen any of those (only screencaps and a clip...) and I don't think we have those videos here....unfortunately for me...

Okay, I've been gone for three days and already, I missed FOUR PAGES. Geez, a lot of catching up to do. *stupid power outage that is*

And then the first picture is see.... is.... that! Hahahhahahah.... the hideous hat. Lol ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back