Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The glasses are also a great inclusion by the CSI team. Putting a character like Danny - masculine, prone to the odd tantrum(!), sometimes dark - in glasses gives him another layer, edgy, vunerable and mysterious. Not to mention very, very handsome and cute. Amazing what a pair of specs can do!!

im with you on that one!!! danny wouldnt be danny without the specs.. they make him who he is! and it wouldnt be the same seeing danny throwing a "tantrum" without takin his glasses off!!! ;)

As the new guy round here, I don't know if this has been posted but here is a nod towards Carmine in 'Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss'.

It's on You Tube!! Search under Carmine Giovinazzo' and look for the title of the film.

CAUTION: It has nudity in it. Carmine nudity. Yee-haa!!! (Take this as my 'new neighbour with pot roast' gift)

There is other bits and bobs on You Tube for CG so have a look-see.

EDIT: Check out You Tube for the brief but incredibly cute 'Carmine in photobooth' moment!! Search under 'Carmine Giovinazzo' and look for CSI: NY promo.

Thanks!!! Carmine nudity...we know every inch of his fine back, I think maybe how many hairs in there... :p
LOL

darkroomdanny you might wanna edit that post. you cant post links to sites :( you can only state the site and wat to search for huni!!!
its a great ass shot tho right ;) lol

hehe.. the mods would jus edit it 4 u anyways. i did the same thing the other week when i joined :lol:
the learning curve clips are hot 2 lol

Yeah, that movie is worth watching for those hot scenes... and for little, sweet blond Carmine :p

Welcome to the board Darkroomdanny! Hope you enjoy it here and thanks for editing the link out of your post. :D Also, thanks to chelliyah for giving that advice. :D

I do love how our hottie is all over YouTube these days. Can never get too much of that.

no worries MrsG!!!
i like to help out when i can!! :D :D
carmine has jus become so popular on you tube right now!! lol shame we cant have no home vids- oh oh . bad thoughts lol
**shakes head at thoughts of carmine nekkid!!** :devil: :lol:

*perks up* Nekkid home videos? What? :devil:

Welcome, Darkroomdanny! It's always great to see new people sharing in the Danny-obsession, er, I mean, love. ;) And guys are always more than welcome. :D

A few of my favorite pictures for the picture thread:
Wet and dirty...sexy... :devil:
I vant to suck your blooood! :p

And, last but not least: The ass from "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss"

You know, I have "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss" on tape and still haven't watched it yet? :eek:

Faylinn said:
You know, I have "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss" on tape and still haven't watched it yet? :eek:
You have the man's bare ass on video and haven't watched it yet? :confused: *shakes head* It's a priceless appearance, not only for those sweet cheeks, but also his lovely serenade. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back