Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for pictures! ^^Is that one taken in his backyard?

This one is so random but I loove it.

carmine3-1.png

I was watching this pic in my cellphone just 5 minutes ago... :eek: thanks for posting it, I think I deleted it without knowing, i wasn't able to find it in my laptop... :)

so hard to catch up to this thread when you're gone for a long time... so many posts to read!

my reply to the highlights:

* i want carmines pipe too! mwahahhahah!!! :devil:
* love the ET video on youtube! carmine is so cute there seeing him having fun and all!!!
* the bed pic... SSHHHHLLUUUUURRRRRRP!! so sexy!
* so many carmine pix!!! YUMMMMMYYYYNNNEEESSSSS!!!!

that new haircut is sooo sexy! i love the badboy look! hmmm... it looks like one of brad pitt's previous haircuts.. carmine, for me though, is definitely HOTTTTERRRR!!!! *DROOLS*

yes indeed, that pic of Carmine with the pink bracelet is smoking HOT. :lol: *drools*

I like his new haircut and look, it of course just reminds me that I have a serious addiction to bad boys that I have to tame..... ;) But only after I snag me some Carmine love :devil: :lol:

Carmine baby, I'm so pleased that you have been working out at the Y this summer, it sure does your body good ;) Now bring some of that over here, will ya? :D

Always the "pink bracelet" Carmine
tmsdp002yu4.jpg

If he looks at me like this...dunno what I would do... :devil:

Woohoo! Hot is right. Look right below the belt... :devil: bad lyne, bad!!! Sometimes though he looks distracted or almost like he's irritated or something. I wonder what that's about? But he is just dangerously fine looking. Hurt me!!!

Looking below the belt right now. :devil: Darn, now I feel kinda bad that I ripped his jeans so badly while trying to get in them. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back