Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAOS!!!

Make sure that you dont wear him out too much.. i want him on friday to make my day go with a "bang" hehe

hope you two have a great time hehe and make sure ya have a nice birthday!!!

xx ;)

chelliyah said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAOS!!!

Make sure that you dont wear him out too much.. i want him on friday to make my day go with a "bang" hehe

hope you two have a great time hehe and make sure ya have a nice birthday!!!

xx ;)

Thanks, guys! Very much! *hugshugs*
Boy, he's pretty busy this month hahahahah....

Don't worry -- he's still alive and well. After all, I let him take time to rest ... I do have Flack here too, you know. I caught him trailing us in his car. Hahahahah!

feenx -- how's Mac doin'?

hehe well maybe thats the real way he been working out eh ;) ;) hehe im sure that by the end of the month he will be lookin even hotter!!! hehe
**HUGZ** glad you been having fun!! :D

hey chaos, i'm still not late for birthday greetings, it's only 10pm in our country! happy birthday dear!

screamingbanshee said:
hey chaos, i'm still not late for birthday greetings, it's only 10pm in our country! happy birthday dear!

Thank you! Yeah, last two hours -- at least in our timezone.

Carmine wanted to work with my timezone as well as his so there. He wanted a longer work-out time hahahah!

chaostheory08 said:
Don't worry -- he's still alive and well. After all, I let him take time to rest ... I do have Flack here too, you know. I caught him trailing us in his car. Hahahahah!
So you take turns, it's a good way save energy ;) :lol:

feenx -- how's Mac doin'?

A bit tired, but he'll survive :devil: :lol:

Chaostheory08, Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu! Happy bday, Maligayang bati sa iyong kaarawan ... sorry ah..I ran out of load to greet you yesterday....enjoy Carmine....

sorry to break this chit-chat...but i think we needed a pic....
out16988556hn8.jpg

love it :)

lol i ahev this pic as thw wall paper for my mobile hehe god i love this pic!!

no need to apologise for the break hehe we always got time to gaze n drrooL!!!! :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back