CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^I think they might use the baby as a way to get the audience worried ("Oh noez, not the baybeeee!", etc :p), but I seriously doubt they'd go there. Not on this show.

But hey, I could be wrong. :shifty:

By the way, I've figured out who Lindsay reminds me of in those pictures. Martha Stewart. Don't tell me Martha wouldn't be all over that outfit.

MR T PITIES THE FOO' THAT TRIES TO LOOK LIKE MARTHA!

[​IMG]

Danny just looks like one of the ambiguously gay neighbors Ina Garten invites over for brunch at her house in the Hamptons on Food Network every week.

Dear Danny and Lindsay,

Y'all just look straight-up ridiculous...unless you are going to go hang out with the Barefoot Contessa on your vacation, in which case I apologize, do carry on.

Sincerely yours,
    Fay

:p

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LOL Danny looks like he's going to one of those prestigious Country Clubs to play golf or something. :lol: What was the wardrobe department thinking? Those clothes are very un-Danny like. :lol: He's dressed more like Danny Tanner than Danny Messer. Heh.

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

4. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

[​IMG] on the whole happy-family image. And the outfits; although I can live with everything except that sweater.

Weirdly enough, I think this is going to be the first season finale since COtP that's not at least partially written by one of the showrunners (ie, Lenkov or Veasey. I don't know if the showrunners have changed lately). Also, I think Zachary Reiter helped to write "Hostage", so...Not sure if this raises or lowers my expectations for this finale (Hostage wasn't exactly a favourite episode of mine).

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K. with all of this Mac and Aubry frenzy and the big "Triangle" situation according to the credits, Aubry and Peyton are not even in the same episode together:rolleyes: So how exciting is THAT suppose to be? Even though as stated earlier Aubry has not been in that much of her episodes, the obnoxious spoiler expectancy theory, which is where my complaint generated from the first place was all for naught, for what good is a triangle without a good catfight, which always brings out the "best" in ones character!:lol:

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

LOL, I can see it now: Shane tries to force himself on Danny and Flack comes crashing through the window of that lighthouse with a sword going, "OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then, in a bit of cosmic justice, Flack decapitates Shane... the same way Shane killed his first victim. :lol:

That's what I'm hoping there's a really good explanation for. Because Shane just suddenly blaming Danny for everything that's happened to him when Danny was actually kind to Shane makes no sense. Seriously, Shane having the hots for Danny and wanting to get in his pants makes more sense than him suddenly blaming Danny for everything. :rolleyes:

The problem with "who will survive" cliffhangers is that there's rarely any real suspense to them. If the person in jeopardy doesn't die before the cliffhanger ending, they're going to survive the resolution. Think about it... when does the conclusion to a cliffhanger ever end with everyone racing to save the day... only to find the person they were trying to save dead? It just doesn't happen that way... at least not on a show that doesn't take big risks. I love CSI: NY, but it's not that show.

It is kind of an odd question, but cool to see someone asking about the writers. :cool:

Agreed. There are some shows that would kill a baby, but not CSI: NY. One of the parents, maybe, but if Danny and Lindsay are both alive when the hour ends, I think it's a pretty safe bet that they'll survive the season premiere, too.

Lindsay's wardrobe continues to be very unflattering. I thought they dressed her cute in seasons two and three, but since then, she's dressed like a 40-50 year old suburbanite.

I think the orange sweater just killed any vestiges of Danny's hotness. :( Remember when he used to be really sexy, with that passionate, fiery personality and those white shirts? I really miss that Danny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

That would be brilliant!:lol:

I agree. When Horatio was 'killed' in that Miami finale, I was pretty sure he wasn't dead, so the 'cliffhanger' aspect for me was more to do with what the hell was actually going on, than whether H would 'survive' or not. And I agree that if they don't die before the cliffhanger ending, they're probably going to survive the resolution. That we haven't heard about any of the main cast leaving also suggests the cliffhanger probably won't be a 'who will survive', and if it was, well they did that last season, to do it again would be too soon - the other 4 finales, though they all had the 'character(s) in peril' aspect were quite different - ok, s1 and s2 and s4 finales were Mac-centric, but in each one the 'dangerous situation' he was in was different, and the team were involved in different ways.
    The 'who will survive' cliffhanger was pretty good last year, I really was waiting to find out who had survived, and to do it again the season after would be a bit 'meh'.
    But I guess we should wait and see, it could be fantastic. I'd love another 'Snow Day' type finale though - something that puts all the team in danger and makes them have to work together to save themselves and possibly others, but with a conclusive ending. Snow Day was awesome.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Even if that does occur, everyone on the show will most likely forget it happened 5 episodes into the new season. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  10. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Hey, is Danny and Lindsay going to a italian restaurant in this episode? Hehe, I think Danny overused the spray-on tan a bit there! And when did Lindsay dye her hair blonde? Wait, where's the baby? The baby! OH MY GOD!!! SHAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:rolleyes:

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

You guys are cracking me up. :lol:

I love the bit about Shane being in love with Danny and Don and Shane fight over him.... I seriously almost spit out my water!

Same with the picture of Mac in the helicopter... that was priceless.

I think the real comedy here is the fact that the finale is getting predictable.
    Something is going to happen to someone. :rolleyes:
    But now there are more than just Danny and Lindsey involved. They have to throw in the baby. Which sets me off too because it's really not necessary.

^^ is exactly what I'm thinking too.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Shane trying to get a piece of Danny's action makes way more sense than the idea of him seeking revenge on Danny when Danny did nothing but try to help him find the truth about his brother.

I get that Shane probably didn't like that truth, but breaking out of jail just to shoot the messenger seems a little extreme. :rolleyes: And far-fetched.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Agreed. And it all makes me wonder what the writers are thinking.

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I don't think that the season finale is going to top Snow Day at all.
    This episode is by far the best season finale of every shows I have watched.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here is an article from this week's TV Guide which describes the finale as "Lindsay and baby Lucy being in peril."

Thanks to kaylyne for the heads up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.