CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

THE CSIs FOLLOW A TRAIL LEFT BY SHANE CASEY AND REALIZE HE IS TARGETING A VACATIONING DANNY OUT OF REVENGE, ON THE SIXTH SEASON FINALE OF "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MAY 26

Edward Furlong ("American History X, "Terminator 2")

Returns as Serial Killer Shane Casey

"Vacation Getaway" - The CSIs follow a trail left by Shane Casey and realize that he is targeting Danny, who is vacationing out of town with Lindsay and their daughter, on the sixth season finale of CSI: NY, Wednesday, May 26 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor............................. Gary Sinise
    Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
    Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
    Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
    Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
    Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
    Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
    Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Shane Casey..................... Edward Furlong
    Officer Nicholas Henderson......... Danny Nucci
    Officer Noonan............. Adam John Harrington
    Curator........................................ Jules Willcox
    Angela Isley................................. Ashley Dyke
    Ethan Ganz....................................... Jim Sharp

STORY BY: Trey Callaway and Zachary Reiter

DIRECTED BY: Duane Clark

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

RATING: To Be Announced

Source: CBS

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/search/label/CSI%20NY#ixzz0mEWotDW7

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^So much for the baby not being involved. *sigh*

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

So the baby is with Danny and Lindsay. That would explain the lighthouse right? or did I miss something???

I still say Shane is after the baby to ruin Danny's family like he thought Danny ruined his family.

4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*headdesk*

noooooo!! why?!!! :scream:

*sigh* suddenly i'm not sad anymore that i'll be gone all summer and entirely miss the finale...... i'll certainly catch up when i get back, but i won't be on the edge of my seat in the mean time.... :p

5. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

OH MY GOD WHAT A SHOCK!!! AAAAAAAAAAH THIS WAS SO NOT UNEXPECTED!!!:eek::eek::eek: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:*brain overload*

Sorry. But, really? The brain IS for thinking! (And plenty of other stuff of course) So they could've come up with something better than THIS :wtf: Well well, I hope next season will be better.

6. Top41

Well, we shouldn't judge until we've seen it, but it's kind of annoyingly predictable that any time there's a baby on a television show like this, that baby will inevitably be in danger. I'm hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised by the finale, but if the whole point of giving Danny a family was so a serial killer--who doesn't really have a reason to target Danny in the first place since Danny was actually kind to him--can go after them... that's just kind of lame.

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

^ exactly!! i'm trying to give it the benefit of the doubt, but the whole thing has been so predictable and "why?!:wtf:", it's kinda hard..... oh well, maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised................

......... maybe...

this is TPTB and D/L/L we're talking about here.... :p

p.s. although maybe the "why" will be a smidgy out of the box, and it'll turn out that D/L/L are being targeted simply because they're vulnerable and easy to get to (and have that baby factor going....), and that going after them will be the quickest and most efficient way to get mac and team's attention to do what he wants....... whatever that is....

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Small pics for the moment

6.23 Vacation Getaway

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Top41

Wow, Danny is dressing as badly as Lindsay these days. :lol: What's with the orange old man sweater? Lindsay has been dressing like a soccer mom for the past three seasons, but seriously? They look like they're in their 40s... and living in suburbia.

Flack looks all sorts of worried!

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Curses! [​IMG]

As for those pictures - Flack looks like a fox (rawr!), and Messer Family Time looks so unbelievably corny I can't even handle it. :lol:

I can just see it now. 'Lalala, we just fell out of a Hallmark movie, lalala, let's go for a walk together and perhaps visit the top of this lighthouse - SHANE CASEY NOOOOOOOOOO!'

[​IMG]

(I'm far too amused by a few little pictures. I do believe I may be rather unhinged at this point. :p)

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:lol: ...srry :p I do so try not to be serious too often ;).

>>> ....*BLASPHEMY!!1!* :p:lol:

Kidding :p. Finding a good pizza joint has always been within the top ten things to do no matter where I've lived :lol: 'sokay iffen you're not into pizza. Cosmically, that leaves more for me :p.

...Excellent :lol: (we could be on the road a lot. I come up with that sorta crap all the time :lol:)

(^ that could be a song, btw :lol:)

awwww, hey, don't be so hard on yerself, I mean, you disagreed about the pizza afterall... :p

Oh goody. The Revenge/Stalker thing doesn't get nearly enough play on primetime dramas. It'll be such a refreshing change of pace :p

Ah well :lol: whaddayado. The synopsis is about what I expected, but mebbe they'll find a way to make it exciting onscreen even if the usual will play out.

What else can I take from this. Hmm.

I'd love for that Vacation to be some form of administrative leave related to the badge issue and not just a pat on the back for both because, poor dears, dey never had a honeymoon after that romantic civil ceremony. Somehow I'm thinking I won't get my wish for some sort of reckoning there.

As for the cast list. I hope Sid and Adam both make it in. As for the guests. Looks like confirmation that anything to do with the triangle crap will not in fact trickle thru past 6.22, which is good. Means they probably won't be making more of it than is warranted.

...Not seeing anything too dark and stormy in those pics btw. You'd think they woulda gone all outan' all :p :lol:. Mebbe they're saving that for the second half of the cliffhanger.

Flack @ Danny's outfit: "*...o my goodness...*" o_O

Flack is all sorts of worried about the sudden appearance of the Orange Sweater and the possible implications for the rest of Danno's closet :lol:

(seeing as they're no longer in Manhattan, apparently the wardrobe dept. has deemed it not only acceptable but geographically evocative to break out a palette beyond shades of charcoal and winter colors :p).

As for the lighthouse. Yah. That's a brilliant place to wanna hike up a gazillion narrow steps carrying a baby and assorted related sundry :p.

Fay I have duly rightclikieswiped that gif, love it :lol:.

Thanks for pics and links y'all :)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  13. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

o.m.g.!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Perl, you made my night!! :D

between mac and flack, i think they'll more than make up for danny's dubious wardrobe choices!!:lol:

although unfortunately i'm assuming that top one of mac is actually a bts... :(

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]

They seems very worried, Maybe that shane is not far

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

[​IMG]

No I think Danny just saw himself in the mirror!:lol: Lucy did a better job dressing herself then Danno did! And speaking of Luce what is she like five now? Well they started the season with D/L drama and now will end it with D/L drama and not a whole lot in between:rolleyes:. Maybe for a little excitement Lucy will turn that ugly orange shirt brown.:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.