CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was it Mac said? "Who has a reason to want all of us dead?" or did he say the name of someone he thought had a reason for that?

Just a thought--and I know this is over-analyzing because it's TV--but if Danny can't feel his legs, doesn't that imply paralysis? And isn't that usually permanent? Or at least something it would take more than 6 eps to recover from? :p

Well, I'm not a doctor or anything, but I think I've heard of cases of temporary paralysis, but most of those were due to a toxin or something of that nature. Unless whatever causes the paralysis can be solved by operation, I'd think it was way too soon for him to be out of the chair and using a cane/crutch. However, I think I remember hearing somewhere about cases of people going into shock and not being able to feel their limbs after an injury, so it could be something like that.

It's possible that the eps may skip forward a bit in time. The time between ep 1 and 6 may be several months as opposed to just a few weeks... so if that was the case, it could be plausible that he was out of the wheelchair and able to use a crutch/cane. I kind of hope that's the case cause otherwise, it's a little unrealistic.

Does anyone think they'll rapidly age Lucy this season?

Last edited:
Just a thought--and I know this is over-analyzing because it's TV--but if Danny can't feel his legs, doesn't that imply paralysis? And isn't that usually permanent? Or at least something it would take more than 6 eps to recover from? :p

Well, I'm not a doctor or anything, but I think I've heard of cases of temporary paralysis, but most of those were due to a toxin or something of that nature. Unless whatever causes the paralysis can be solved by operation, I'd think it was way too soon for him to be out of the chair and using a cane/crutch. However, I think I remember hearing somewhere about cases of people going into shock and not being able to feel their limbs after an injury, so it could be something like that.

It's possible that the eps may skip forward a bit in time. The time between ep 1 and 6 may be several months as opposed to just a few weeks... so if that was the case, it could be plausible that he was out of the wheelchair and able to use a crutch/cane. I kind of hope that's the case cause otherwise, it's a little unrealistic.

Does anyone think they'll rapidly age Lucy this season?

While it does seem like Danny's going to have a somewhat speedy recovery, it is entirely possible for the paralysis to be temporary. I suspect the bullet itself may be causing the paralysis, and then once the bullet is removed it will be the traumatic inflammation. He'll be told he may be able to walk again but it will be a lot of hard work then Boom! Hawkes speaks and it'll be a miracle.

I undestand why tptb don't want to have Danny in a wheelchair for most of the season but it is a little frustrating. I'm hoping that they do shoot forward in time a little so that it is a little more realistic.

Thank you to all that have brought us spoilers and promos, I am finding it impossible to stay out of this thread and certaintly it is a flurry of anticipation in here, naughty CBS what were they thinking?;)

I have promised myself that I will wait until Channel 5 start the new season over here in the UK but I have to admit to being a teensy bit jealous of you guys who can start watching in a few weeks time, I do so hope that it lives up to our expectations, some of the storylines I have read so far look promising where as others simply don't but will give TPTB the benefit of the doubt until seen.
Until such time have fun and enjoy!!

Casting for épisode 6.06

CSI: NY - Episode 6.06 - Casting Call and Plotline

STORY LINE
Hawkes responds to an emergency call in Central Park, but dismisses the case as just a drunk with a nosebleed, a complete waste of his time. When the man later bleeds out and expires, Hawkes bitterly blames himself and sets out to trace the circumstances of the man's mysterious and untimely death...

[DAWN] Early-Mid 30s, OPEN ETHNICITY, incredibly beautiful, she's the founder and tour guide of Repomax, a company that takes potential purchasers around town to view various repo properties. The dynamic Dawn keeps immaculate records, which she helpfully provides to the CSI team, providing them with their first big break in the case...GUEST STAR

[FRANK AKA SIMMONS] Mid-Late 40's, a very handsome family man who worked for the victim's company, he has no priors whatsoever, but he did have motive and opportunity for the murder. When the team arrives at his house to question him, this despairing and pitiable perp flees, intent upon suicide...POSSIBLE ONE DAY GUEST STAR

[BRIAN] Early 30s, OPEN ETHNICITY, Hawkes' old friend, he's a handsome, square-jawed, hiply tailored man who has just purchased a Ferrari. Hawkes is crashing on Brian's couch when the cops barge in and cuff Brian -- who has obviously been involved in some shady dealings that Hawkes was not aware of...POSSIBLE ONE-DAY GUEST STAR, THIS ROLE COULD POSSIBLY TRAVEL TO NY - PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ACTORS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH NY AND LA SHOOT DATES

[FRANKIE] Early 30's, OPEN ETHNICITY, a stunning female, she's Hawkes' colleague who also responds to the emergency call in Central Park. When Hawkes later quizzes her about her recollection of the incident, Frankie suspects that something is up, and she tells Hawkes all she can recall of the victim and his companion... POSSIBLE ONE-DAY GUEST STAR, THIS ROLE COULD POSSIBLY TRAVEL TO NY - PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ACTORS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH NY AND LA SHOOT DATES

[PORTIA] Mid-20s, extremely attractive, she's a manager at Temptation, a chic members-only eatery where the city's elite gather to "splosh," i.e., enjoy their food in a very sensual way. When Mac and Stella question her about a recent death, Portia informs them that the victim in question was definitely not a member or she would certainly recognize him...LARGE CO-STAR

[MARK] A gorgeous young man in his late 20's, Mark is a dot-com kid who hit it big and now runs a major company. Mark calls emergency when he starts experiencing a nosebleed and nausea. An annoyed Hawkes dismisses his symptoms as a waste of time -- but when Mark later bleeds out and dies, the guilt-ridden Hawkes is fiercely motivated to solve the mystery of Mark's untimely death...CO-STAR

[TRACY] A sexy, very attractive, scantily attired blonde in her 20s, she is having a wild and hedonistic "splosh" party at the private club, Temptation, when she spots Mark in an adjacent high-rise. She summons him for a tryst on the club's rooftop -- but later, their assignation takes a lethal turn. Tracy is wearing a bikini in one scene....CO-STAR

[WARRANT DETECTIVE] This cop barges into Brian's apartment with a warrant for his arrest...CO-STAR

loving the promo OMG i cannot wait til the 23rd it's been dragging but at the same time it's like september already lol.
Not impressed tho cause i'm moving and it's taking longer then i hoped to get the place tidy. god i hope i have my internet up and running by then screw the unpacking lol

Are we 100% sure that that's Flack kissing someone in the promo?

i was thinking it looked so much like angell that it might be a flashback... but then i wasn't looking as closely as you and missed the tat so who knows?!

thanks perfectanomaly for the other promo! i am really excited :D as for what mac said, it definitely sounded like "had" not "has"...

Thanks for the promos and casting call!

I have a question: does Mac team only investigate good-looking people's deaths or is it that ugly people in NY never die violently? Take a look at the casting call, the "less beautiful" character is described simply as "handsome".

does he say he can't feel or move his legs? because in the other promo it sounded like feel and this one it sounds like move lol:p maybe it is just me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back