CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Plenilunio
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

It's True

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it is true! but this is hollywood, it'll never change!

3. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

ha ha so true! :lol:
    have we seen any ugly character in the team in general?? And I am not talking about the main chars but also the other people in the same building techs and all the staff!! Mac is having pageant before he hires anyone!! :guffaw::guffaw:.. I am joking...

4. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Waoh thanks for the promo I was so looking forward to it ...poor Danny

But for the rest no no nooooooooooooo I spent the day to try to figure out what it's going on, I would like to be older of 3 weeks.

I think I remenber one of the producer (I think it was P.V) said the premiere would be heroic, emotional and funny... so what if Danny in coma with delirium's dream like Adam in bed with Stella - waoh his selfconfident's smile is so out of his character, or Flack with Angell or maybe Ayden because I read somewhere that she would love to appear as a gost in CSI NY<;;;; ok I'm in full delirium myself I so don't want to see flack with a new girl so soon or Stella with Adam

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Hey now. Let's give Hollywood some credit. The cop doesn't have to be a beautiful person. :rolleyes: ;)

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, yes, just beautiful on the inside or some such nonsense. there will never be an ugly person in anything in hollywood, unless that person is deliberately meant to be the butt of a joke (and/or truly evil with no redeeming character whatsoever), and even then they're never that bad.

i do like the idea of mac having a beauty pageant to hire new people - i would like to see that :guffaw::guffaw:

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Dear Lisa I like the way you think!!!! :guffaw:

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i wonder what "rounds" there would be - evening wear and swimwear would be irrelevant as they never leave their work; maybe a round to see who looks best in a flak jacket, or using some bizarre weapon to establish how someone was killed - maybe that bow & arrow from "stuck on you" - then he would also get to see who looks best in silly firing range goggles.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Gun-stance would definitely have to be a round. :lol: And then the question round. :lol: They'd get asked about what they'd do in a certain forensic situation. :)

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

or they could be given a pretend interrogation to see how they cope with interviewing difficult subjects. and of course their personal goal or whatever it is they have (the one where they all say world peace!) would have to be quoting mac's speech about upholding the honour of the city etc etc. if they get one word wrong, they get fired! hmm, looks like i'd be out of a job too at that rate!

11. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Thanks a lot for the link!!!!
    I am really looking forward to it. The scenes are put together so wisely that really everything can happen and our fantasies and emotions run riot!!!!

So clever!!!

Udonna

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh wow, cool! We get to see Danny in his chair briefly, and Mac makes a reference to it. Guess that's not being kept a secret! In that shot of Danny in the chair, he looks really broken up. And it sounds like there's definitely a good few months between when the shootout happens and when the episode takes place. Or at least that it jumps after the shooting. I'm curious to see how the episode will unfold--whether it will be linear and they'll do a time jump, or whether we'll see Danny in the chair and then we'll find out in a flashback what happened.

14. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

yeah poor Danny he looks so destroyed and demoralized

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Agreed... that's a perfect way to describe it. And the way Mac is talking about Danny being in the chair, it seems like he knows Danny feels that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.