CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What was it Mac said? "Who has a reason to want all of us dead?" or did he say the name of someone he thought had a reason for that?

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I think he said, "Who had a reason to want all of us dead?" That's what it sounded like to me anyway.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh, cool--thank you! Looks like it's going to be such an intense episode. I love intense Flack--maybe he's hunting the shooter who shot Danny.

5. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Ask and you shall receive! Muhahahaha!!!

Goooooood promos!
    Is it the 23rd yet?!??!?! I'm loosing it over here

6. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks. :)

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Just a thought--and I know this is over-analyzing because it's TV--but if Danny can't feel his legs, doesn't that imply paralysis? And isn't that usually permanent? Or at least something it would take more than 6 eps to recover from? :p

8. GregNickRyanFan

Well, I'm not a doctor or anything, but I think I've heard of cases of temporary paralysis, but most of those were due to a toxin or something of that nature. Unless whatever causes the paralysis can be solved by operation, I'd think it was way too soon for him to be out of the chair and using a cane/crutch. However, I think I remember hearing somewhere about cases of people going into shock and not being able to feel their limbs after an injury, so it could be something like that.

It's possible that the eps may skip forward a bit in time. The time between ep 1 and 6 may be several months as opposed to just a few weeks... so if that was the case, it could be plausible that he was out of the wheelchair and able to use a crutch/cane. I kind of hope that's the case cause otherwise, it's a little unrealistic.

Does anyone think they'll rapidly age Lucy this season?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  9. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

While it does seem like Danny's going to have a somewhat speedy recovery, it is entirely possible for the paralysis to be temporary. I suspect the bullet itself may be causing the paralysis, and then once the bullet is removed it will be the traumatic inflammation. He'll be told he may be able to walk again but it will be a lot of hard work then Boom! Hawkes speaks and it'll be a miracle.

I undestand why tptb don't want to have Danny in a wheelchair for most of the season but it is a little frustrating. I'm hoping that they do shoot forward in time a little so that it is a little more realistic.

10. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Thank you to all that have brought us spoilers and promos, I am finding it impossible to stay out of this thread and certaintly it is a flurry of anticipation in here, naughty CBS what were they thinking?;)

I have promised myself that I will wait until Channel 5 start the new season over here in the UK but I have to admit to being a teensy bit jealous of you guys who can start watching in a few weeks time, I do so hope that it lives up to our expectations, some of the storylines I have read so far look promising where as others simply don't but will give TPTB the benefit of the doubt until seen.
    Until such time have fun and enjoy!!

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Casting for épisode 6.06

12. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

loving the promo OMG i cannot wait til the 23rd it's been dragging but at the same time it's like september already lol.
    Not impressed tho cause i'm moving and it's taking longer then i hoped to get the place tidy. god i hope i have my internet up and running by then screw the unpacking lol

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was thinking it looked so much like angell that it might be a flashback... but then i wasn't looking as closely as you and missed the tat so who knows?!

thanks perfectanomaly for the other promo! i am really excited :D as for what mac said, it definitely sounded like "had" not "has"...

14. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thanks for the promos and casting call!

I have a question: does Mac team only investigate good-looking people's deaths or is it that ugly people in NY never die violently? Take a look at the casting call, the "less beautiful" character is described simply as "handsome".

15. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

does he say he can't feel or move his legs? because in the other promo it sounded like feel and this one it sounds like move lol:p maybe it is just me

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.