CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

See, I knew it would be something simple that I should have known. :lol: Thanks. :)

:lol: at about TV hair. It's funny how someone can wrestle a suspect to the ground, get stuck somewhere, crawl around in a burning building and still come out with hair and/or makeup in tact exactly as it was before they went through that. :lol:

As for Lindsay's hair, maybe it got messed up when Danny was covering her from the bullets. It looked to me like he put his hands on her head when they started ducking the bullets. :shrugs:

It would probably bug me too (Adam/Stella). I think it looks as if there might be some chemistry between Adam and the new girl (from the pics and the video of AJ/Sarah), but I wouldn't want them to hook up this soon. I think its much more fun when they just play with the flirting and such. There's been enough coupling on this show to last a lifetime (between main characters I mean). But, its possible that the Adam scene is even more misleading than that. Maybe there's a victim that is his ex or something and he flashes back to when they were together. :lol: I guess we won't know until that episode airs.

It almost has to be a flashback because they said he was going to throw himself into his work, so surely he's not getting involved with someone else. Was there actually a kiss though? Or could that be more clever editing? Maybe he's just hugging someone? I would say it could be Sam, but they said there were no plans for her to return.

I don't really remember Stella's reaction to finding the rat, but if that had been me, I probably would have screeched and threw the box down. :lol: Or at the very least had an "eeww that's disgusting" expression moreso than a shocked one. :lol:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Been scanning through the recent posts - nothing like a promo to get this thread hopping! :D:D:D

Anyway, I don't think anyone has shared this yet:

Spoilers for 6.06 are out. I'm off to read them, and I'll come back and share a title and info in a little bit. :)

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Ooooh, 606 spoilers! Can't wait! :D

And yeah, the promo has sure energized this thread! I can't wait for the season to start so we can get talking about the episodes again. :cool:

5. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Clearly Hawkes' pep talk to Danny worked in 604 as he's out of the chair by 606! :)

6. Faylinn

^^Yep, but not totally back to normal (which is good - I'd hate to see them toss this storyline into the BHC *points at icon* so soon).

Ok, here we go:
    6.06 (No title yet):

~ Seems to be a pretty Hawkes-centric episode. We find out that he's been having some trouble. A month ago, he lost everything after he trusted the wrong person. It doesn't clarify what happened, but he had to sell his apartment, and he has no savings left. He's sleeping on friends' couches and begging for overtime. The whole situation has been very rough on him. :(

~ The episode also starts with Hawkes. It appears that he's been working with the Manhattan Parks Medical Unit (I think it refers to this), and he sees a young man with a bloody nose when he's working there in the middle of the night. Hawkes doesn't pay much attention - the guy admits to having a few drinks, and there are people with more serious injuries out there for him to take care of. He suggests that the man go home, get something to eat and sleep it off.

~ Unfortunately for Hawkes, the man dies. He was poisoned. Hawkes doesn't know the name of the woman who was with the victim in the park the night before because he didn't log the incident. He screwed up.

~ Adam (of course :p) informs the team of the latest fun trend that seems to be related to their case: sploshing. It involves putting food on a person's body and eating it off - you know, in a sensual way. *cough* :eek:

~ It mentions Danny having a cane, so I assume he's walking by 6.06 even if he's not 100% back to normal.​

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

:brickwall: :wtf: :rolleyes:

Another great opportunity wasted. I'll bet he's out in 6.05 since he's in the interrogation scene.

ETA: OK, so he's not 100%, but it's still disappointing that they're moving it along so fast. And the Hawkes story line is interesting. Hopefully they'll do that more justice than the Danny storyline seems to be getting.

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

WTF? Danny is walking with a cane by 606? :/ I gotta agree with PA--wasted opportunity. Doesn't sound like we'll be seeing much of a struggle. Disappointing.

I'm glad we're getting a Hawkes-centric episode though!!! :D That's great news.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Meh, kind of upsetting that they're not going to have Danny's wheelchair storyline for no more than a few episodes. Carmine could have done so well with the storyline. :(

I'm more pleased however, that Hawkes is getting a storyline (a bit similar to Langston's in the CSI Season 9 finale, though).

Also: sploshing? Haven't we seen this before (in some ways)? CSI/CSI: Miami did it in their crossover and NY did it in "Grand Master." I would hardly call it a new trend. :confused:

10. Faylinn

Well, Adam explains it to everybody, so if NY has dealt with it before, everybody has forgotten - or else they just like hearing Adam explain how he knows about these naughty things. ;)

I wonder when we'll find out about Hawkes' problems - if this'll be the first we hear of it or if they'll show us in a previous episode. It seems like he hasn't told the team before this episode about his problems. Poor bb, dealing with it on his own.

HeandAdamshouldtotallycuddleandtalkaboutit *cough* :devil: (Why no, I don't have any shame. :p)

ETA: I just took a minute to remember the story in "Grand Master" - that might count as sploshing, but I think this is more like the cuddle parties and the flavor tripping parties - like it's a group of pretty people getting together to eat food off of each other or whatever. (And now I want to know if Adam ever went to one of these parties, staring around with wide eyes before some hottie tries to strip him of his plaid shirt to join the fun. :lol:)

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks Fay for the spoilers about 6.06 :D Sheldon! Poor Baby had to sell everything :( you can come to my home :D

I won't say a word about the promo. I prefer to stay in silence or i will say something i will regret!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I want to believe Adam and Stella are in different scenes, not sharing

1) the bed
    2)the scene

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

this is exactly what i think too - they just want people to go omg?! wtf?! etc and get all agitated about it and it'll turn out to be nothing!

haha, i think that trend is as old as the hills! we've definitely seen things like it before - grand master was the first thing that i thought of too. food + sex is hardly a shocking revelation is it?!:guffaw:

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hawkes has to stay with friends? Hmm... is it possible that the scene with Adam in the bed in completely innocent and Hawkes stays at his place and comes in Adam's room to tell him something, maybe makes some kind of joke and that's why Adam's smiling?

:lol: at Adam knowing naughty things. I keep waiting for someone to tell him to cite his source. :lol:

Would have to agree with everyone else about the Danny thing. It's way too soon for him to be using a cane and out of the chair.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

definitely a possibility!

yeah, i agree as well.

15. Trillian42

Trillian42 Victim

Are we 100% sure that that's Flack kissing someone in the promo? Just from the quick glance that I got from the video, it looks to me like the guy in question has one of those half-sleeve type tattoos on his arm. It could be a shadow from the t-shirt (hard to tell with such a quick peek), but it looks too distinct to be a shadow to me. I don't remember Flack (or Eddie for that matter) having that kind of tat.
    As far as the Stella/Adam thing, I think it's just editing. Why would they be smiling after such a traumatic experience?
    I don't know....maybe those are just shots of their "lives flashing before their eyes" during the shooting?

Seems kinda hinky to me....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.