CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Hawkes is sorely neglected, though we did get a few great eps for him in season three as well. It's too bad they introduced Lindsay in season two--well, really at all ;) --because it would have been cool to see Hawkes struggling with the transition from ME to CSI.

Oh so Lindsay gets blamed for that as well. I don't disagree that Hawkes needs more but it's seriously getting tired that Lindsay is getting blamed for everything that's wrong with the show. Seriously.

I think you need to chill a bit. Fay linked to the interview where Zuiker said just this--that Lindsay's introduction took the spotlight away from Hawkes. Anyways, opinions--people have a right to them, even if they differ from yours. I'm getting kind of tired of reminding you of this.

Moving on, and back to Hawkes: I'm curious about how the ethical dilemma will play out, although I don't think for a moment Hawkes would ever, ever compromise a case. I'm more curious to see how he handles it, whether he just tells the guy to take a hike or goes easy on him figuring he's emotionally affected by the case.

I'd love to see a romance for Hawkes, too. :D It's about time!

I'm curious about how the ethical dilemma will play out, although I don't think for a moment Hawkes would ever, ever compromise a case. I'm more curious to see how he handles it, whether he just tells the guy to take a hike or goes easy on him figuring he's emotionally affected by the case.
Oh yeah, definitely - what's going to be interesting is seeing it play out on screen. :D

^ I'm still not convinced that Adam is going to be romantically involved with Flack's sister - I'll be the first to concede to it when and if it is confirmed, but until then I will remain skeptical.

Yeah, I'm with Fay on this. Although I guess it could be interesting, and I'm betting that Flack would not be at all impressed... :lol:

I'm hoping for an exciting season for Hawkes, and the early spoilers are a great start. But, what I am really hoping for is some extended development and screen time for Hawkes. I think it would be great to get to learn more about him throughout the entire season. :)

I'm hoping for an exciting season for Hawkes, and the early spoilers are a great start
Elise:
Where have you recieved spoiler info from? Do you know where
I can get clips of Hawkes and Mac ?

I think the writers just started back a week or two ago. I'm not sure when they start production again; I think it's at the beginning of September. I'm sure once scripts come out, there will be more.

I know, personally, I'm itching for more, but All good things to those who wait. ;)

As a matter of fact, I just checked and we've got spoilers for 5.06. It's called "Cuts". I'll go take a gander and come back with more info. :)

ETA:

Ok, it's either called "Cuts" or "Enough" - I have conflicting titles. :lol:

Angell is there! :D

I see Adam's name as well.

It appears that three drug dealers have been gunned down in separate places before they are set to stand trial.

There isn't really much more to say, honestly. :p

Last edited:
Adam and Angell appearing in the same episode?!

Tell me they'll be interacting. :D If they are, Someone Up There's been listening to AJ Buckley. :lol: ;)

^Well, Everybody Loves Danny, so I'm sure that will work for them. :p :lol: I'm so glad to hear Angell is back! That's awesome. :cool:

I always love Adam's interaction with Danny, and I think Danny and Angell have a good rapport as well - so I'm definitely looking forward to that. :)

There's a bit of info about the premiere in this CSI Files article I just posted. :)

confirmed? woohoooooo! and that'll be the first case Adam will interact with Angell. I have a funny feeling he'll fumble once he talks to Angell. :lol:
She's intimidating but cool. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back