CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on people kendall is just using adam...... adam should know better..... adam is defo picked on a bit by danny which is unfair.... and hawkes tries but who the hell does hawkes think he is he is just a glorified M.E while at least adam has worked to get where he is and adam is a better scientist.... i love it when adam gets all xcited and everyone just looks at him to say what is wrong with you :lol: thats what makes adam gr8

as much as i love csi ny and it is my favourite of all 3... why does everything have to be about mac??? the end of season 1 he was in a restaurant and shit happened in season 2 it was him in the blast and because he was ex marine and the end of season 3 again he is the hero... in csi it shifts between each character at the end of the seasons.... give us something with another character... im not insulting the show as i said i love it but i just want different stories using other characters

as much as i love csi ny and it is my favourite of all 3... why does everything have to be about mac???

I think it is because the series is suppose to be about Mac Taylor. I had either read that or heard it in an interview. Granted the main character is NEW YORK, but Mac Taylor is the main CSI. I love Adam and I think he needs to stay where he is! He really livens up the lab! Kendal is cute but as she says "she bores easily". Adam is too sweet for her. I thought I read on a spoiler that Flacks new sister who is coming on board is going to have an influence on Stella and Adam... Maybe she can give him some ho-hos. We know how he "Loves me some HO-HOS!"

as much as i love csi ny and it is my favourite of all 3... why does everything have to be about mac??? the end of season 1 he was in a restaurant and shit happened in season 2 it was him in the blast and because he was ex marine and the end of season 3 again he is the hero... in csi it shifts between each character at the end of the seasons.... give us something with another character... im not insulting the show as i said i love it but i just want different stories using other characters

Well, he Is the main character of the show. That's why. In between those Season Finales there has been a lot with the other characters. Granted, some of the characters are used and explored more than others, but they do get their time.

I would love to see more with Hawkes and Flack. They've had the fewest storylines on the show. With Hawkes, there's been only little bits and pieces in some episodes. Flack has had one major one per season, usually a one episode deal; although the thing with Mac in Season 3 did stretch out over several episodes, which was nice.

Mac, Danny, Stella and Lindsay have all gotten major, multi-episode storylines, I'd like to see some more with Hawkes and Flack. Preferably something involving Adam. He needs to be seen more.

Lori K said:

Maybe she can give him some ho-hos.
Adam needs to eat more Ho-Hos, he's too darn skinny! :p He's so adorable with his chubby cheeks. *smishes him* ^_^

*clears throat* Sorry. :eek:

cjack87 said:

hawkes tries but who the hell does hawkes think he is he is just a glorified M.E
Technically, I think he took a step down when he became a CSI, so I'd hardly call him a 'glorified' anything. ;)

I'd like to see them use Sheldon's skill as a coroner more - we get some scenes every now and then, but it seems like they either stick him in the background or give him the most unrealistic thing to say or do. Don't get me wrong, we do get to see him working with the bodies (like he did in the finale with Sid), but I'd like to see something else that only Sheldon can do - I miss the tidbit information from S2 (mosquitoes and umbrellas and such :p).

Of course, when he got kick-ass in "Snow Day" with the bonesaw, that was...nice. I wouldn't object to more of that. :devil:

adam is defo picked on a bit by danny which is unfair
Aww, I think Danny just likes to tease people, and poor Adam is an easy mark. :p Even though Danny teases him, I think he's genuinely fond of Adam and respects him - I'd even say he considers him a friend to some degree.

And of course, in "Snow Day", he knew how to handle Adam in that situation.

*pets the boys* :p

Shytownmofo said:

I'd like to see some more with Hawkes and Flack. Preferably something involving Adam.
How awesome would it be if Hawkes got to work a solo case with Flack as the detective and Adam as the tech? Especially if it turned out to be a bigger case than it appeared to be initially.

Not that it would necessarily last for multiple episodes or anything, but that's what came to mind. :p

Don't get me wrong, we do get to see him working with the bodies (like he did in the finale with Sid), but I'd like to see something else that only Sheldon can do - I miss the tidbit information from S2 (mosquitoes and umbrellas and such :p).
I'd like to see him rap and dance like MC Hammer while giving an explanation to the others.

"You can't touch this!

My, my, my, my genius hits me so hard
Makes me say "Oh my God"
Thank you for blessing me
With a mind to think and investigate
It feels good, when you know you're down
A super dope homeboy from Brooklyn town!"

:p

But seriously ...

How awesome would it be if Hawkes got to work a solo case with Flack as the detective and Adam as the tech? Especially if it turned out to be a bigger case than it appeared to be initially.
This.

I'd like to see him rap and dance like MC Hammer while giving an explanation to the others.

"You can't touch this!

My, my, my, my genius hits me so hard
Makes me say "Oh my God"
Thank you for blessing me
With a mind to think and investigate
It feels good, when you know you're down
A super dope homeboy from Brooklyn town!"

:p
I LOL'd :thumbsup:

Hawkes already worked solo with flack in season 2.... cant remember the name of the episode but its the one where the chess genius kid died in a house fire started by his mums girlfriend..... hawkes was good in season 2 with all his tibid information lol we defo need more of that from hawkes..... id like to see another episode where danny n flack are out after work enjoying themselves although next time they could invite adam.... there should be more of that as danny and lindsay have split up so danny has more time for the guys lol thats if flack stops drooling over detective angel :lol:

I thought I read on a spoiler that Flacks new sister who is coming on board is going to have an influence on Stella and Adam... Maybe she can give him some ho-hos. We know how he "Loves me some HO-HOS!"

And if don's sister and Adam flirting. There ll be so funny. I want to see don's face.

hawkes was good in season 2 with all his tibid information lol we defo need more of that from hawkes.....

Agreed. Hawkes is sorely neglected, though we did get a few great eps for him in season three as well. It's too bad they introduced Lindsay in season two--well, really at all ;) --because it would have been cool to see Hawkes struggling with the transition from ME to CSI. We only really got a bit of that in "Corporate Warriors," and it would have been fun to see that more.

id like to see another episode where danny n flack are out after work enjoying themselves

Oh, yes please! :D

although next time they could invite adam....

Maybe a boys night out? Hawkes could come, too. :D

there should be more of that as danny and lindsay have split up so danny has more time for the guys lol thats if flack stops drooling over detective angel :lol:

Awwww, Angell's pretty cool--who can blame Flack? But he sure does love his time with Danny, as was evident in "Personal Foul." :D

hawkes was good in season 2 with all his tibid information lol we defo need more of that from hawkes.....

Agreed. Hawkes is sorely neglected, though we did get a few great eps for him in season three as well. It's too bad they introduced Lindsay in season two--well, really at all ;) --because it would have been cool to see Hawkes struggling with the transition from ME to CSI. We only really got a bit of that in "Corporate Warriors," and it would have been fun to see that more.

id like to see another episode where danny n flack are out after work enjoying themselves

Oh, yes please! :D

although next time they could invite adam....

Maybe a boys night out? Hawkes could come, too. :D

there should be more of that as danny and lindsay have split up so danny has more time for the guys lol thats if flack stops drooling over detective angel :lol:

Awwww, Angell's pretty cool--who can blame Flack? But he sure does love his time with Danny, as was evident in "Personal Foul." :D

yea flack loves to chill with danny as u said in personal foul and when they are in the bar playing pool in ...comes around.... do u remember the first episode blink where flack is interrogatin a suspect and danny comes in to collect his dna... danny reminded flack that they had hoops on saturday... i would love to see what they would have got up to :D it would be nice to see them all out on the town enjoying themselves

Agreed. Hawkes is sorely neglected, though we did get a few great eps for him in season three as well. It's too bad they introduced Lindsay in season two--well, really at all ;) --because it would have been cool to see Hawkes struggling with the transition from ME to CSI.

Oh so Lindsay gets blamed for that as well. I don't disagree that Hawkes needs more but it's seriously getting tired that Lindsay is getting blamed for everything that's wrong with the show. Seriously.

it's seriously getting tired that Lindsay is getting blamed for everything that's wrong with the show.
Um, I'm pretty sure someone from the show itself (Zuiker? Lenkov?) came right out and said that Lindsay's introduction and subsequent rookie time in S2 pushed Hawkes' rookie time out of the way too quickly.

ETA: It was Zuiker:

Zuiker also acknowledges the show made a misstep in its second season by putting both new CSIs Lindsay Monroe and ME-turned-investigator Sheldon Hawkes (Hill Harper) into the field at the same time. "The mistake we made in season two was that we put Anna in the field at the same time we moved Hawkes in the field, and that was a little confusing," he acknowledges. "In retrospect we could have kept Hawkes in the lab longer, set Anna Belknap up and then moved Hawkes out, or vice versa. But we had to deal with replacing Vanessa Ferlito first. We should have moved Hawkes into the field halfway through the season. It's a mistake we made and I talked to Nina [Tassler] at CBS and she said, 'Yeah, I think you're right.'"

It was Zuiker:

Zuiker also acknowledges the show made a misstep in its second season by putting both new CSIs Lindsay Monroe and ME-turned-investigator Sheldon Hawkes (Hill Harper) into the field at the same time. "The mistake we made in season two was that we put Anna in the field at the same time we moved Hawkes in the field, and that was a little confusing," he acknowledges. "In retrospect we could have kept Hawkes in the lab longer, set Anna Belknap up and then moved Hawkes out, or vice versa. But we had to deal with replacing Vanessa Ferlito first. We should have moved Hawkes into the field halfway through the season. It's a mistake we made and I talked to Nina [Tassler] at CBS and she said, 'Yeah, I think you're right.'"
Geez, when the very man who created the CSI franchise has admitted that poor Hawkes got shafted due to Lindsay and it was backed up by CBS' Entertainment President, ya really oughta do something about it, TPTB! :lol:

This reminds me of Hill's statements that Hawkes may get a love interest this season. With Danny and Rikki, Lindsay and her new guy, Adam and possibly Flack's sister, Mac with his new love interest and Stella with her new love interest ... what do you guys think of Hawkes also having a significant other? Okay as long as TPTB handles the screen time well? Too much?

^ I'm still not convinced that Adam is going to be romantically involved with Flack's sister - I'll be the first to concede to it when and if it is confirmed, but until then I will remain skeptical.

Plus, of course, I'm always open to the possibility that Hawkes will just throw Adam over his shoulder and carry him somewhere private for some wild, passionate doctor/nerd man-lovin'. :devil:

I kid, I kid...maybe. ;)

Seriously, though, I think they can do it, but only time will tell if they're going to try - not to mention if they succeed. It might sound like a lot of romantic relationships, but if they're spread out throughout the season, it might not be so bad...

We'll see, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back