CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask inside the Fan clip thread. They could help you!

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=54715&page=21

2. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I might be wrong, but I think it is called Stealing Home

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Once again many thanks Deb!!!

4. lilou

lilou Rookie

Just a question. No news on Angell in the spoilers. I hope she's again in the series because I love her and her relationship with Don. He's so nice with her.

5. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Does anybody know were i can find some spoilers of the new episodes, there were some on YouTube.com under the CBS broadcaster, and i try to look at it but it says it not available in my country, wich is lame, does anybody know were i could find a differnt place to see them?? there are some NCIS ones too, help would be wonderful!!

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I just checked it out, and it looks like the videos are from "DOA For a Day." So they're not new to me.

7. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

so wat is gunna happen with danny and lindsay???? need to see more of them together like in snow day.... also is it just me or has flack got a crush on detective angel???
    does anyone else think adam should become a csi???? :thumbsup:

8. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

As much as a love Adam I think he should stay a Lab guy. Or maybe on occasion come out of the lab, i mean we need Adam around the lab to keep it fun :)

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree, I'd rather see him in the lab. I don't like when all the lab people start moving out into the field. Keep some in the lab!

10. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I like how they did it in Season 3, where in "NWILL", "Obsession" and "Snow Day" he got to go out into the field a little bit, but then was in the lab the rest of the time. Adam is so fun, he'd shine wherever they plugged him in.

11. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

na we have kendal or watever she called in the lab now... if greg was allowed to move out into the field in vegas adam should go into the field in new york as he is so much more cool and fun..... danny doesn't treat adam very nice does he (or is that just me that seems to see that).... and for some reason im still not convinced by hawkes as a csi he was much more better as an M.E

12. lilou

lilou Rookie

I want Adam in Lab. In csi there are already Mac, Stella, Lindsay, Danny, Sheldon. For me there are many more. Adam do something different. I love him with his video or when he plays in the lab. I prefer to see doing something different of Danny, Lindsay, Sheldon....
    So Adam stay in the lab. And Kendall go out.

13. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

im not sold on kendall she is just too annoying and totally leading poor adam on.... i love adam when he gets all excited about cyber world (cant remeber the things name) and when fighting the other avitar :lol:

14. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I agree, I think Adam is best in the lab. Much as I understand Greg deserved the "promotion" of sorts on Vegas to move into CSI (even though as Grissom pointed out, it meant a pay cut), it kind of spoiled his character for me, a bit. But Vegas had alot of other fun labrats that kind of took up the slack. On NY, it's just Adam, and Kendall of course if they bring her back, but she isn't nearly as much fun as Adam. I loved it when they brought him out on a few occasions - loved his interaction with Mac in particular, in the eppie where they recreated the partly demolished building in order to find the killer of the woman left dead - but I just think his is one of those characters who will always be best if left in the lab, with the occasional foray out into the field, JMO. That said though, I'd love to see more of Adam, in future seasons... :)

15. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

I love kendall too. She definitely have chemistry with Adam. It was fun when she flirted with him about the musical parts or seduced him when he was in diet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.