CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anything to indicate that Adam will actually have a scene with Angell - I'd love to see it, but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. :p

i see. but still, they haven't worked on the same case before.
yeah, I'm looking forward to that one of these days.

Whoa! You guys are really moving fast!! Where is all this information coming from of Hawkes? And Angel? Please fill me IN! I love Angel with Flack he gets so "smitten" with her! She is such a doll and they have good chemistry! I could not believe they had him dating that "Airhead" in "You only die once" when he and Stella went under cover with the James Bond theme! Stella had her figured out! Don has been on too long to have to have such a stupid fling. It shows he was hard up for a date! I would love to see Hawkes with a love interest! Where did you hear of it? He is so quiet and shy with a really great wit! A great guy and again another one of the orginal cast who needs a friend! Get Mac and Stella together so they can start concentrating on the rest of them. And of course Adam is great with or without a date!!!

Lori K. said:
I would love to see Hawkes with a love interest! Where did you hear of it?
It's in Hill Harper's latest interview with CSI Files. :) His answer was cute and amusing. Basically he said that he thinks Hawkes will have a love interest in season five but he's seen no proof of it so far.

Harper: Coming up, there's a good chance you'll see Hawkes have a love interest!
CSI Files: Really?
Harper: And I have no evidence to that. I'm just making that general prediction without any evidence. I've never heard that it's going to happen, and I haven't even seen a script that reflects that. But I think it's going to happen! I'm usually pretty good with my predictions.

:lol: Oh, Hill.

Only Hawkes was left without any love interest (unless you want to count the girl who got murdered and had his phone number, I can't remember the name of the episode :D).

Only Hawkes was left without any love interest (unless you want to count the girl who got murdered and had his phone number, I can't remember the name of the episode :D).

i just read the interview & it seems Hill is a smart, witty actor. i like that!
oh, the girl you're talking about? you mean Jenny Sanders, the girl who died in the "blue train." (murder sings the blues). well, sadly that's not counted.

:(

Angell is there! :D

Finally Angell is being mentioned. I was starting to get worried about her. Thank you!
whew!! great news!! i thought she would only last 2 seasons. cuz kelly hu starred only for the first 2 seasons.. so i thought angell would only be appearing in seasons 3 and 4, and tptb would get a new one for seasons 5 and 6. i was actually starting to think maybe tptb will have rikki replace her or something to add drama.. you know working with danny and lindsay in one crime scene.. i mean who know's maybe rikki has that history of serving and stuff but stopped cuz of reuben? me and my wild mind.. :lol:

Thanks for the new spoilers, Fay! I'm happy to hear Angell finally get mentioned in spoilers too, I was getting worried we wouldn't see her this season. Very glad to hear that she'll be back! :thumbsup:

I'm definitely glad Angell was mentioned - I hope the writers keep her around. There's a lot of potential for the character, and Emmanuelle is a pretty darn good actress to boot. ;)

The pictures posted in the 'just the facts' thread appear to be from the on-location shoot next to the High Line, which was mentioned in that article I posted yesterday. :)

Great pics on the Just the Facts thread. Mac's not as injured as the earlier spoilers implied. But this is the Land of CSI where you can
1. Have your hand broken (Danny)
2. Have your hand be burnt with cigarettes (Adam)
3. Be blown up (Flack)
4. Get whacked over the head, twice (Mac, Thing about Heroes and maybe s5 premiere)
and later you're all better again.:lol: And in Miami, you can even get shot in the head and be fine!
Still, as a Mac lover I'm :drool: over the pics.
Love Stella's look in those pics too.

So Angell's going to be back? Yay! Love her and Flack and her and Danny.

I'm hoping Hawkes will get a love interest this season too. At least there's hope of a great story line for him with his doctor friend.

Finally Angell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I wonder if Adam is going to be there, we will see Don's sister in that episode too (Melanie/Samantha????????). I hope if his sister affect him, Angell will say something about it

I can't help myself. I wonder how she is going to affect Don, Adam and Stella. Those spoilers are chewing me :D

Mac, my poor soul! he will be dizzy because of that injury on his head but he looks quite fine, despite of that

I also wonder if we are going to see Mac and Stella's reunion. As i said inside the Smacked thread, writers owe us that kind of scene since Charge of this post

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Great pics on the Just the Facts thread. Mac's not as injured as the earlier spoilers implied. But this is the Land of CSI where you can
1. Have your hand broken (Danny)
2. Have your hand be burnt with cigarettes (Adam)
3. Be blown up (Flack)
4. Get whacked over the head, twice (Mac, Thing about Heroes and maybe s5 premiere)
and later you're all better again.:lol: And in Miami, you can even get shot in the head and be fine!
Still, as a Mac lover I'm :drool: over the pics.
Love Stella's look in those pics too.

LOL so true! Where'd you see the photos?

Glad to hear that Angell will be back.:)

Thanks very much for the Veritas photos.

Mac looks good. Guess that head injury's not too serious. Stella looks lovely -- especially the sunglasses and hair. And since I've complained about her shirts in the past, I'll admit that I like the white tank top here -- not too revealing and no spaghetti straps!

yesterday i saw the picture of the actress who will be playing Melanie, Don's sister and read the interview as well. perfect casting! she looks exactly like Eddie Cahill especially the smile :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back