CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!!!!!! i think that's the main reason i find her nice (Don's smile is my weakness :D )...well that will last until she gives a migraine to Stella anyway ;)

Kay--> my question was answered anyway Don's sister will be called Samantha instead of Melanie :D

Debbie :D (I was missing spoilers. I really do need them as the air to my loans :D

How come Danny and Lindsay aren't labeled as Detectives??? I thought they were esp. Danny?? Don't people introduce him as Det. Messer all the time??

How come Danny and Lindsay aren't labeled as Detectives??? I thought they were esp. Danny?? Don't people introduce him as Det. Messer all the time??

They are. in fact, it was in "Boo" last season, Lindsey introduced herself and Danny as Detectives to the kid in the hospital when they were handling the Amityville case (hope i got the spelling right).

Yes!!!!!!! i think that's the main reason i find her nice (Don's smile is my weakness :D )...well that will last until she gives a migraine to Stella anyway ;)

Kay--> my question was answered anyway Don's sister will be called Samantha instead of Melanie :D

Debbie :D (I was missing spoilers. I really do need them as the air to my loans :D

Come to think of it, I find the name Samantha / Sam cooler than Melanie.

Thanks for the info!

By the way, I didn't know you're an Angell fan too, honest! ;)

LOL! i wish i have time to post inside all threads i 'd like to visit. Actually i do like Angell A LOT! and in special with Donnie :D She inherited a lot of Aiden's background anyway :D
And yes, Samantha sounds better for Donnie's sis :D

Debbie :D

Debbie :D

Ooh, I just saw the cast list from the other thread - WOOT to Sid being listed as a series regular! :D

The description for the episode sounds different than my interpretation of the spoilers, so they either changed it or I misread it - either way, it looks good! :D

A little more than a month to go, y'all!

Whut? Sid's a regular character now?! :D :D :D

That's great! Wow, so does that mean Robert Joy's going to appear on the credits? What about AJ Buckley? Is he also officially confirmed as a series regular or is he still a 'special guest star'?

They're both listed as series regulars - of course, we have to bear in mind that AJ was in the reg list last season as well (most of the time anyway), and he still wasn't in the credits. Hopefully this at least means they have Robert on a long-term contract now like AJ. :D

Oh, well. I'm happy to hear Sid is now a regular character too. :D He seriously rules as the current ME. I would just love it if AJ Buckley shows up on the main credits though! :D

Oh, well. I'm happy to hear Sid is now a regular character too. :D He seriously rules as the current ME. I would just love it if AJ Buckley shows up on the main credits though! :D
Sid is the coolest ME and my favorite from all 3 shows.
It's fantastic that AJ and Robert are listed as series regulars. I really hope they both get a place in the credits.

Samantha is definitely a better name for Don's sister.:cool:

Thanks for the pictures, noealonso and for the episode description and cast list, CSI_Kat! It's great that we are getting all of this information for the new season. Not long to wait now. :D

Ooh, I just saw the cast list from the other thread - WOOT to Sid being listed as a series regular! :D

Yay! I love Sid. :D

confirmed? woohoooooo! and that'll be the first case Adam will interact with Angell. I have a funny feeling he'll fumble once he talks to Angell. :lol:

Can you just see it Kayfeb? Look what she did to Flack when she asked if he "Just busted out his game on her!!" I loved that! Don was so red from blushing I thought the sun had just touched the earth and scorched New York City!!! They are SO cute together and I think after the Irish coffee date we may see more and more of them.

Quick question - can someone confirm to me which issue of TV Guide has the article CSI_Kat posted in the 'just the facts' thread? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back