CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I think that the idea of getting married because the woman got pregnant is a very prevalent too. The stigma of the child "not having a name" (since we have been ruled by a patriarchal society) or not having their father's surname affects how people look at someone.

Season 2 finale! Oh yeah, I love that episode up to now. I watch it everytime I can. :thumbsup:

2. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

i'm sherry. no i'm just kidding. :guffaw:looking forward to having a similar question on kristin's spoiler chat. haha.

as for reed, yeah we need to see him again! as for mac's new enemy.. mac has enough enemies lol. aand i guess IAB will be flack's enemy. haha. would really looove to see this new lab dude butt heads with adam. :lol: like maybe suck up to mac and stella and get adam's job back in jeopardy. we need NEW STUFF. *hello tptb :lol:*

3. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Assuming that the whole Flack fiasco will be resolved at the end of ep13, maybe he won't have the IAB after his butt.

But if it will carry out like the Clay Dobson case Mac got into...well, then lots more drama and material for us!

4. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I think you misunderstood. Thanks for playing.

I'd like to see Reed, along with some others, make an appearance before the season out. I really hate being left without some semblance of closure on these "peripheral" characters...

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

They've gotta get hitched on good ole VD. It's the only way to tell the audience how leik totally in love these two are and drive home the point they aren't getting married just because Lindsay is knocked up.

Nothing says romance and true love like ambushing your baby momma with a surprise, shotgun civil ceremony with your two bosses as witnesses.

:guffaw:

As for Flack, it would be nice if this story line wouldn't be wrapped up in one episode. I doubt that it will go on for more than one, but it would be nice.

And I agree that we need more Reed, please!

6. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I wish that they made that kind of stuff a surprise (meaning wedding)
    I mean I get they couldn't hide the pregnacy, that's one thing, but the wedding. They said "Surprise for fans" well its not a surprise if you know its coming.

I don't think they should get married at all. But that might be because I don't really believe in it to begin with.
    On the other hand, eloping to City Hall to tie the knot is romantic... only if you're not 7 months preggo, then it's just redneck.

7. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

How does that make you redneck-y? I wonder? :D

8. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

lol
    I mean, getting married just because you're preggo just seems trashy.
    I put my foot in my mouth didn't I?

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

10. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

yea you would think they'd leave us hanging by a thread. Granted they could be telling us, just so they don't have to tell us about other storylines. ie Adam's fate, or the Greek guy, idk, i guess i can see them giving the online community the obvious to detour questions about other storylines.

this is my very glass half full theory. I hope really hope the writers have something good up their sleeves. Something that would completely throw us.

i wasn't around durning the Snowday ep, at least in the spoiler sense, but from what i gathered they gave out info about the pool table, but what about the intensity going on at the lab? which was the major major story line. at least it was Stella Mac and Hawkes. oh Hawkes and the bone saw that stands out most in my mind!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they can pull something like that out, you know give us the Danny and Lindsay stuff and the BOOM! an amazing ep(s) that includes everyone.

we get this reoccuring theme with finales at least since season two. they over lap. s2: Bomb, Flack hurt...s3 BOMB, danny and adam hostage..s4 mac HOSTAGE, and a scam...tecnically i'm banking on a new scam being at the forefront of this seasons finale ie the greek story line and stella and angell, maybe angel being the one that gets hurt, someone always gets hurt in the finales.

sorry for the long post, procrastination, its a great thing. =/

11. csi Tazz

csi Tazz Dead on Arrival

:lol:can't wait for 519 gonna be good by the sound of it and flack might speak gaelic and guess wat i speak gaelic irish:lol:

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I haven't seen anything to indicate that he'll be back, but you never know. I agree with everyone else that it would be awesome to see him again. His relationship with Mac had a lot of potential for personal moments of the non-romantic kind, which this show needs more of.

Ah yes, the Black Hole of Continuity. Tricky little bugger. :p

The only enemy I can think of off the top of my head is Craig T Nelson's character, who is a publishing magnate.

Mwuahahaha! :lol: Bonus points if Flack is like, "See, and here I was thinking that was Hawkes' nickname" and Angell kind of looks at him like *say what?* :lol:

No offense to Sherry, whoever she is, I was just pointing out that the person was apparently sending the question out to everyone. [/covers butt] :p

Wait, what new lab dude? :confused:

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean - shouldn't they be getting people to watch to see what's going to happen instead of watching because they know what's going to happen? *scratches head*

If that was the case, I'd say they're veeery sneaky - but I think I'm more of a glass half empty type when it comes to this show. :p

I don't think there was much spoiled by TPTB themselves regarding the finale (I don't remember) - I know those of us with access to spoilers got a bit carried away, so that's how we knew a lot of what was going on. (We've tried to be more selective since then, obviously - having some info is one thing, knowing all of the major details isn't nearly as fun when you're watching. :)) In this case, TPTB are the ones telling us about all these major developments by responding to the rumors that develop from reading the spoilers on sites like this one.

Basically, you'd know that Lindsay was pregnant and that they were going to get married by reading spoilers on TalkCSI, just like we knew about Danny and Lindsay doing the nasty in "Snow Day" and Adam being with Danny in trouble, etc - but I don't think TPTB acknowledged the rumors in the same way in the past or confirmed as many rumors as true...

13. jolein

jolein Pathologist

The very fact that they actually come out and say that they are getting married and that the spoilers indicated that it is at some office( I forgot what kind,sorry) makes me think that they actually are not gonna get a happily ever after.

As for the other spoilers,does that mean that Danny speaks Italian:p

14. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

It certainly does seem that there might be something fishy going on with all the DL spoilers. I've certainly been thinking for a while that they may be rushing all the 'good D/L' (of course the 'good' really does depend on your preferences etc :D), because they have something else up their sleeves they want to focus on. It could be that they want to get DL to a stable place so that they can focus on major storylines for other characters or it could be that they have some major DL destabilisation on the cards at a later date and want it to be all the more powerful when it does come.

I have to say, one of the main reasons I wasn't convinced that DL would be over after S4 was because they'd never been properly together on screen. Not that toying with couples then dropping the idea is anything new in drama but it seemed to me that the tptb were pushing DL a bit too hard in some ways to then have them fall at the first hurdle when it wasn't really clear if they were together in the first place. Am I even making sense?:confused:

15. csi Tazz

csi Tazz Dead on Arrival

i am a D/L fan but the way this season is goin this season with d/l i might not be a d/l much longer their relationship is way too all over the place

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.