CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Didn't the spoilers indicate that Danny just surprises Lindsay with a trip to the courthouse, where Mac and Stella are waiting to witness the event? That wouldn't take getting engaged or moving in together and would fit with the really abrupt timing of the episode.

It would be stupid, but it would fit. :shifty:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Correct me but only now we had a real "winter" scene. Probably in terms of timeline it will be February when they get married but it will be March for us in RL

Just sayin' ;) :D

Debbie

ps: If i think carefully having both married and with a baby is a good thing. because Finally we can focus on the show and not in the DL soap opera
    Dl fans stopped the "requirements" from TPTB and now producers and writers can write better things to improve this season ;)

3. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I didn't hear a thing...

4. x..City Girl..x

x..City Girl..x Victim

Can i ask if anyone can help me
    the Stella and the Greek story line was getting interesting and i haven't found anything else on it, does anyone know anything:confused:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum, x..City Girl..x. :)

We do know that it will continue, but we aren't exactly sure when. There's a mention about it in the spoilers for 5.18, when Stella visits a Greek professor. Melina implied in a TV Guide interview that the storyline might last until the season finale (which would feature it). Beyond that, we have no idea - it could pop up again in the next episode for all we know, but we can't say for sure. It'll definitely come up again, though! :)

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm curious about the Feb 11th ep. Do they mean a prominent member of the crime lab or just plain NYPD? I'm intrigued by the summary.

7. x..City Girl..x

x..City Girl..x Victim

thank you, i hope they do make it the big thing in the season finale so this whole season isn't all about Danny and Lindsay, i don't have anything against them but i think we have the point made with those two and i would like it to be about more of the other characters, thanks again.:)

8. CSIFANATIC

CSIFANATIC Hit and Run

9. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

^^ well wiki isn't that of a credible source, but if the greek storyline thing is the finale for season 5 AND opener of season 6, it better be good.

btw, wasn't terrence davis (nelly) mentioned in the spoilers for 514? or was that for another ep?

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Greek Holiday? LOL Get me a tent ,a picky hat and i will start gaining money reading fortunes everywhere LOL!
    I know Wikipedia is not realible but we talked about that possibility weeks ago inside the Smacked Family Thread ;)

BTW Welcome xCitygirlx!

As far i understand Danny will help Stella in 5.15 and it's related to the Greek storyline (I don't know what he's going to do). Mac will be quite upset when he finds out she dissobeyed him again :)

Anything about 5.16? we don't have much about it

Debbs :D

And Thanks CSIFanatic

11. Faylinn

I believe it refers to Julia Ormond's character, since human trafficking is a cause close to her heart. From an article I posted on CSI Files January 8:

The character's name is Whitford, but there was still some confusion at the time. :p (The press release for 5.08 said Whitmore even though they said Whitford on the show.)

I don't know that they'd even have information about those episodes this soon. I think they have several episodes to write before they even get to the finale, much less the season 6 premiere - although I suppose they might already be working on it (since I think Melina was going to be involved in writing it, right?). Either way, I'd take any information from Wikipedia with a grain of salt since, as csimania19 said, it isn't always credible.

Having the finale be a cliffhanger two seasons in a row is a bit iffy to me, but I guess we'll see. Gotta get the viewers to tune in when the show comes back on, I guess. ;)

Yes, original spoilers indicated that Terrence would be back and that they were recasting a new actor to play him. I guess they changed their minds since Nelly isn't in the cast list and the character isn't listed either.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Fay!!! Did you see Robert Gant is listed in the guest credits for "Green Piece"! :D I'm guessing TV.com just has the incorrect episode number, because I believe Danny and Lindsay are supposed to tie the knot in 517.

Bringing this question over from CSIFANATIC's thread...do you guys think Lindsay will take Danny's name? I think she'll either keep her maiden name or hyphenate her name (Monroe-Messer, though that would be a mouthful).

13. Faylinn

OMG NO I DIDN'T! *spaz*

(Actually, I didn't click on the link at all before, but I just did.) They'd better not be teasing me, that's all I have to say. I *heart* Bobby. (I got all excited when I saw him in a Volkswagen commercial the other day. :lol:)

This makes me happy. :D

Hopefully she'll keep her name - I don't know how many times I'll be able to stand someone asking for 'Detective Messer' and both of them saying 'yes' before everybody shares a chuckle and I want to stick a rusty spork into my brainmeats.

14. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

Nah. Too dangerous for everyone's ears.

I mean, it would sound weird. Lindsay Monroe-Messer? It kinda clashes. I'll just keep calling her Lindsay Monroe. Coz Lindsay Messer is just too painful for me to hear. ;-;

15. Faylinn

As a random note, it's odd that "Green Piece" has gotten a score of 9.4 on TV.com considering that it won't air for a while - it appears that 19 people have already voted it as a 'superb' episode based on the summary alone. :wtf:

Taking a gander at the spoilers, Felix Redman (Bobby Gant's character according to TV.com) is the guy Adam rescues. Looks like a big part - when he was on CSI, he only had like one scene. I was very disappointed. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.